Showing 44 reviews of 33

Arehman A.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Inventory management and contacts listing

Reviewed on 2021/01/17

Best thing about ZAPERP is its code less working which I really loved. It's android app is also supporting the same features means you can manage a chain of stores from the convenience f your phone.

Pros

It offers vide range of goods to be handled from different stores. Costumers and vendors informations are also manged within the ZAPERP. it's deployment is quite easy and didn't require nitty-gritty if coding.

Cons

I suggest some graphical presentation of stock levels supported with dashboard. Otherwise it's a great service.

Cary W.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Getting a better view of my growth over all

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Overall after adjusting and playing around with software, I would say its an investment well worth it.

Pros

I enjoy the fact can switch back n forth between front of house and back of house sells and usage. I can also look at overall sells, what was projected, what was profit, as well as can narrow down to specific dinner event or banquet. Can save and use in building a calander showing highs and lows from that date and years before to get a guesstimation of what to expect for future projections.

Cons

Is a little pricey. I did take some time to adjust.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy to use with good interface

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Overall i said that this is the best one ..Thanks to the developer.

Pros

As a assistant Manager, i used this software in many times. Here is the good thing is every customization is specially made for work .Which reduce your time & money.

Cons

Easy & smooth interface make me happy. This is why i keep this software no 1 position.

Abo N.

Easy to use and everything you can control smoothly

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

I am employed in an organization. Before I was hired, they manually took care of everything. Then I told them about it. Then they let me use it and I started using it through free trial i feel so good with this software then i start using paid version . Now I can easily calculate all the stocks.

Pros

It is Very easy to use & user-friendly, Interface are too good,

Cons

I am still discovering the features and haven't found anything that we dislike yet. There customers service help me 24/7 when i need help. I am very happy to use this Software.

Muhammad shahrukh K.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Best software

Reviewed on 2021/01/09

It was a best experience by using this software. I will recommend it to my friends and others.

Pros

I am a pharmacist and one of my friend recommended me this software, it was difficult for me to handle my profit and writing it on pages. Than I used this software which makes it easy for me to handle my profit.

Cons

I am a beginner I didn’t find anything wrong or bad about this software till so far.

Ruvimbo M.

ZapInventory review

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

Zap has helped me a lot in reducing stock theft within our organisation as we could not previously properly track incoming and outgoing items. We used to operate manually allowing for people to manipulate numbers and figures.

Pros

I like that zap Inventory allows me to manage my stock items and also tracks the automatically so I am able to account for all my stock movements. I also am able to manage my sales and finances all using one system.

Cons

There's nothing that I dislike about Zap Inventroy in particular. However I would recommend adding more functionality to the system like HR management.

Response from AvanSaber

Thanks for your feedback. We will definitely add HR features in our roadmap.

Jorge edel A.

Well established ERP

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

I'm sure that after having a good inventory. I have saved lots of money.

Pros

My inventory is now in tip-top shape after using Zaperp. Easy to use after you get use to the menu

Cons

Little tricky at first to get use to menú and options.

Karthee vidya C.

Excellent. It's USP is its simplicity. Very less learning curve required.

Reviewed on 2017/05/09

It saves a lot of time and very useful for any accounting departments.

Pros

I love the below:

1) AUTOMATIC PAYROLLS
2) CONNECT with BANK and sync automatically
3) SIMPLE ACCOUNTING - Sufficient ready-made reports available

Cons

More features can be added so that Pi.Team becomes the one stop solution for all accounting departments.

Chandra K.

Zaperp a great solution for inventory needs

Reviewed on 2019/01/21

Pros

I liked the UI was very easy for me to adapt and use the software as a new user.

Cons

I wish the software was available earlier so that I could have saved money by now!

Jionta A.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Amazing software and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Pros

Very helpfull software to grow a new business or startup.

Cons

Cost could be lower. So that everyone can use .

Dayle S.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent Multi-location Inventory

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

I cant really speak bad about the experience I have had, all has been great so far!

Pros

I love the fact that it is easy to use, easy to setup, fast replies from customer service, and the ability for it to grow more without limitations. It can be linked to other services such as WooCommerce & QuickBooks which is definitely an advantage over competitors.

Cons

The only thing missing is some-kind of WooCommerce plugin to actually add in the multi-locations into your WooCommerce website. This would complete the package.

Cynthia C.

Unfortunately it doesn't actually work

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Great theory, never did get it working.

Pros

The interface is beautiful but not always intuitive. However it's easy to learn.

Cons

The problem is, with Woocommerce it just doesn't work. Despite the fact webhooks are working async with another shipping platform, ZapErp simply bottlenecks throwing a bunch of pending webhooks (over 26000 of them) and could not get it to run. The logs show nothing on my end which means despite their assertion it's a plug in conflict, it's not. Bottom line is their integration has major bugs and I was very patient. We started trying to work out bugs on June 19, and by July 31 I had finally had enough. If you have a Woocommerce store with a lot of products don't bother until they either a) get a developer that understands how to properly execute their API under PayLoad or 2) They figure out how to prevent their webhooks from failing.

Response from AvanSaber

Hey there, good catch but if you check ZapERP system now - and connect your test woo-commerce store, all data will be synced automatically. Actually, in order to pull data from the store, it is important that your server security settings allow data extraction, without it, ZapERP can not pull. Once again thanks for noticing. I hope you will come back and try ZapERP again. We will be more than happy to assist.

Shamsun nahar S.

Excellent to use

Reviewed on 2020/05/31

Pros

They describe theirself with this line "Powerful inventory management software with accounting & CRM integrations". I would love to say it is 1000% correct! I can manage everything from one place.This is the best part now! And that is the reason I love it.
I found it very useful and also told my collegue to use it.
Another thing is that I was so happy with it's good side,I did not even try to find any negative side of it.
Overall I am happy

Cons

You can see my positive saying about it! I cannot find out any negative issue!

Joan D.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Amazing support, helpful team - straightforward accounting

Reviewed on 2017/05/15

Pros

We are into e-commerce space. I started using it due to its open API & stripe billing integration. We connected our stripe account to Pi.TEAM. Web-hook connectivity help us to generate tons of invoices. We haven't designed our own billing at all. Then obviously they are adding new features almost every week. Last but not the least - no special accounting training needed. System is pre-configured. Just start invoicing to the customer.

Cons

Need some additional reporting features. Export / import options are very less. We need mobile or tablet app. At the moment, website works but it is not sufficient.

Pranab A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

very good

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I am very happy to use this softwar,

Pros

Easy, & user-friendly , ui also good,Interface are too good,

Cons

Very fast,& too user friendl, no bug,no over load time

Nitesh G.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

ZAPERP Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

I am using this for my clothing business for managing inventory , I am pretty much sure that I will defiantly go with zap erp so that inventory management will not be headache for my business.

Pros

I like simple functionality to manage inventory, it is easy to use & give exact result as per our requirement.

Cons

Their are some field which I think it is not necessary. Also they need to improve on more simple dashboard which can we used my anybody.

Deepak N.

I always hated accounting but Pi.TEAM is extremely easy. Highly recommended

Reviewed on 2017/05/05

Pros

On boarding was straightforward. No complexities. Simple, bold and clear user interface.
It covers almost all our requirements and new features are getting added almost weekly.

Cons

Still few features are missing e.g. I would like to be able to import my own invoice templates.
POS screen is missing. Inventory dashboard needs few changes to make it more specific to mech businesses.

Response from AvanSaber

Thank you for your kind words. We are working on these additional features and dashboard upgrades in general. We are also launching our mobile app by end of this month. We will keep you updated.

Afaq K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Got an eye on the stocks in a less time consuming way

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

Pros

I am a medical studemt and runs an online store as a part-time profession. Being in a busy and hectic schedule, I don't get much time to research and look out for stock and demand of product consumers. ZapERP is such a revolution in my business, i can monitor everything I need to know with spending less time on it. I highly recommend this if you are into ecommerce or online selling.

Cons

I liked their approach towards users. No doubt its a new company but seems professional to me. I have no complaints so far.

Martin W.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Powerful inventory management solution

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Pros

It's got just about everything you'd want to track inventory, vendors, and relationships for an online store. A lot of integrations are also a plus.

Cons

It has so much packed into it that it definitely takes a while to get used to it. If you are starting from scratch you must decide if the software is right for you, and the only way to do that is to start loading everything into it, going through the walkthrus, trying to figure out where everything is. It's a commitment.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

ZapERP UI and experience

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Pros

Easy to understand User Interface
Useful and helpful for most times
Keeps you on track

Cons

You need to upgrade to maximize app's wholistic experience.

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

ZapERP, best software to enhance your business.

Reviewed on 2020/10/25

Pros

ZapERP is a best, effective and easy software to run or grow your business, because it provides you everything which you need for your business like billing, costing, pofit,loss, shipping etc.

Cons

This software should be not more costly, inorder to have an ease for every one to purchase it.