Amazon Chime Reviews

Amazon Chime

Online meeting & video conferencing solution

4.8/5 (17 reviews)
Jennifer J.

This Software is ideal for chats with several people with a good level of security

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I have a long time using the platform and it facilitates my work, above all it allows me to have order with a virtual agenda of my appointments. I like that I can share my screen and show necessary and timely data in my meetings. Another important fact is that my colleagues can record these encounters and thus reproduce it as often as possible. convenient to those who also need it, in general a very satisfactory experience

Pros

This software offers a variety of advantages and therefore within the organization we like, Amazon Chime allows you to work safely and quickly, through video calls we can make conferences and meetings improvised or already Planned, in fact, one of the benefits is that you can schedule your appointments in a calendar and know that you have pending, within the organization has brought good results to implement Amazon Chime

Cons

I could say that I do not like the Amazon Chime software to manage a limit of 16 people, since on many occasions an important meeting can cover much more than this and it is a great limitation, I think that if it were extended it would be much better since Sometimes it is necessary. Another detail is that if you want to obtain only telephone communication you must pay a fee.

its just amazing and easy to use!!

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

I use it for every type of meeting I have because it not only really stable but it let me record everything in case I want to double check something said in the meeting.

Pros

I really like its really easy to use and how you can interact with other programs like google calendar.
It’s super stable, you can invite participants from other institutions really fast and it let you connect using the phone when the internet is not good with a tool free number.

I must say that is more complete than any other programs I have used.

Cons

I think it has everything a good program to have meetings needs.
Maybe be more light while using videos or sharing screen would help.

Really great messenger and video chat software, with great integrations

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

Everyday video calls / internal team communication

Pros

Never had such great call quality
Steadily improves with new features
Seamless integration into most AMZN products/softwares & email programs
Lightweight program running in the background
Browser version available (also see cons)

Cons

There is one persistent bug with plugging in new headphones - you need to rejoin the conversation in order for it to work
Browser version can not share screen

Laura T.

AMAZING! The best webinar tool out there

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Exceptional, brilliant, amazing, the must have webinar tool

Pros

- Quality of sound and vision
- Collaborative
-Managable
- Yet to fail on us
- Great for presentations
- Great for interviews and creating videos

Cons

- Kind of difficult to work sometimes but it is 100% the best tool to use. Cost may be of an issue... pay for what you recieve - it is worthit!

Best Work Messaging App

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

A+

Pros

Amazon Chime is ALWAYS up at my law firm. We have about 10 attorneys and 15-20 paralegals, and we use chime for everything that doesn't need to be put in an email. I love that attachments can be dragged and dropped so easily.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Thiago S.

A highly understated corporate communications service

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

A highly understated corporate communications service with a simple, user-friendly interface, and a remote collaboration tool differentiated from competitors, making it a great choice depending on the company's needs.

Pros

The collaborate remote features available on the tool.

Cons

The lack of integration with the main corporate tools of the market.

Chaitanya B.

Meeting Application

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Pros

It is very easy to showcase your tasks and issues across the world and with your teammates and clients.

Cons

No Negatives and Cons about this software

Daniel U.

New User to Chime - Very Happy

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

I started using Chime about a month. Between the easy to use interface, integration into some existing applications, and the mobile application, I love it!

Cons

I am a fairly new user and have not found any negatives. I feel I have used it pretty extensively and it has held up great.

Ava T.

Amazon is the thing we should all like!!!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Pros

I love how Amazon has almost ANYTHING you would like to buy (don't quote me on that btw lol) and I just am an Amazon lover forever!!!

Cons

On my computer, it won't let me choose a budget for the items I am looking for and I would like it to have that again, please.

An affordable and capable service, with room to grow.

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

It's a work in progress app, with room to grow before it can compete with the likes of Skype and such.

Pros

It functions across all operating systems, and can be used as a substitute for Slack.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a whiteboard tool, or an operator to host meetings. There is a bit of a learning curve through the onboarding process.

7.0/10

I like very much!

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

For me it is a very important tool of work, since it solves the issue of being able to talk with someone in real time without having to be face to face.

Pros

I use it to have meetings from my home office. With people that I have far away from. It works very well and is easy to use.

Cons

At the moment I do not consider anything negative.

Quitta M.

Let's Chime In

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Amazon Chime has helped my business keep up with the demand and competition in our workforce. It has helped advance my knowledge with a more moder form of its technology.

Pros

The software is easy use and very reliable. It is compatible with our other programs and is also economical.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the program.

Ryan H.

Chimes

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

It was very simple and understanding to use for the average consumer.

Cons

That it was very adaptable to use. Very user friendly.

Usefull software

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Pros

I use this tools once, I liked it. It seems usefull to communicate at work

Cons

I really think the tool has very poor design.

Craig S.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2019/05/02
Review Source
Jonah Y.

Amazon Chime

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/12/01

Pros

- schedules calls well with gmail
- useful for team meetings

Cons

- not very user friendly (people who have never used it before have difficulty learning how to use it and will prefer skype)

AWS Chime

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Personal use – excellent pricing.

Pros

I use it for personal projects and I really like simple interface and quality of video. And this is the only one solution that has pay as you go pricing.

Cons

Nothing really. I tried to find the solution that doesn’t require to be installed and failed.