Showing 66 reviews of 50

Amazon Chime

Online meeting & video conferencing solution

Showing 66 reviews of 50
Diego T.

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

Reviewed on 2020/06/28

I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

Pros

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

Cons

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

Brittany R.
  • Industry: Accounting

Chime could be great but needs some attention it seems

Reviewed on 2020/01/16

It got the job done for the period we received it free through our Vonage account however, we didn't feel the need to stay with it when leaving vonage because of the functionality not being great.

Pros

Chat and internal team calls worked seamlessly and were easy. I like that it was backed by such a great tech company as well so you figured it had to be good.

Cons

It truly was very hard to explain to guests joining a meeting how to get into it and then how to download to be able to share screen. It just wasn't self explanatory or easy.

Markus S.
  • Industry: Design
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Amazon Chime is a no frills instant messaging and meetings platform

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Overall I quite enjoy using Chime and it is integral to my daily workflow.

Pros

Amazon Chime is simple to use and has a clean interface. Navigating the menus and features is very easy and intuitive.

Cons

I would like the ability to be in multiple meetings at once, with the option to switch audio or video between meetings. The automatic availability feature can be buggy.

David R.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Amazon Chime Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

We used Skype for business prior to this and we experienced a lot of difficulties in accessing certain features.

Pros

I like that it replaced Skype for us. There is also a messaging part of this that I do like.

Cons

Going into this initially was a bit complicated.

Another Fantastic service by Amazon. One of the Best Video Conferenceing Service.

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

As per the current scenario were many big same offering products failed to provide security. Here we have Amezon's which is recognise in cloud services hence we can assured to get best security.

Pros

Works on all platforms. Easy to use. Meeting record ing feature and many more......

Cons

Nothing as of now! But scenes we have hard lot of security bridge news we feel cautious about the the new options.

• Industry: Law Practice

Best Work Messaging App

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

A+

Pros

Amazon Chime is ALWAYS up at my law firm. We have about 10 attorneys and 15-20 paralegals, and we use chime for everything that doesn't need to be put in an email. I love that attachments can be dragged and dropped so easily.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software.

Sergi Z.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Amazon Chime

Reviewed on 2020/03/22

Pros

It is very practical, convenient and I need it periodically

Cons

It is difficult to say but it is bad that our promotion is not popular

Shelby H.

Amazon Chime has made video meetings easier

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Amazon Chime has definitely helped in the business meeting department especially due to the current pandemic. It has made business meetings via video much easier.

Pros

Amazon Chime has made life easier for our business meetings. It is easy to use, easy to install and makes video conferencing for a business meeting much easier.

Cons

I have found no cons with Amazon Chime as of now, but can update as we continue to utilize the service for our business meetings via video.

Brandon F.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Chime as another form of video chat

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

I have used links provided by clients to communicate with them on their projects that I am creating for them.

Pros

I like this application for it's ease of use over the internet to chat and share screens with clients.

Cons

As only a user of the application, I have not changes or thoughts for the application as it does what I needed.

Daniel U.

New User to Chime - Very Happy

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

I started using Chime about a month. Between the easy to use interface, integration into some existing applications, and the mobile application, I love it!

Cons

I am a fairly new user and have not found any negatives. I feel I have used it pretty extensively and it has held up great.

• Industry: Graphic Design

I like very much!

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

For me it is a very important tool of work, since it solves the issue of being able to talk with someone in real time without having to be face to face.

Pros

I use it to have meetings from my home office. With people that I have far away from. It works very well and is easy to use.

Cons

At the moment I do not consider anything negative.

Quitta M.
  • Industry: Publishing

Let's Chime In

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Amazon Chime has helped my business keep up with the demand and competition in our workforce. It has helped advance my knowledge with a more moder form of its technology.

Pros

The software is easy use and very reliable. It is compatible with our other programs and is also economical.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about the program.

Michelle B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Amazon chime

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

Pros

It's a good app. If you're looking for something to I guess but stuff.

Cons

Very laggy could use a bit of improvement.

Simon F.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Simple to use and reliable video call & messenger for your company

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

Overall we do all our video call (strong increase during the pandemic) and most of our collaboration within groups (chat groups / direct messages) with Chime.
It works really well, at is seamless integrated into outlook and mobile devices - which makes it easy to join calls - even when you are on the go.

Pros

One of the easiest to use video call and chat tools
Easy to join via browser, telephone, mobile apps, desktop
Outlook plug in to include chime credentials automatically in calls which prompts you to join the upcoming call
Intuitive screen-share
Easy on the bandwidth as you can decide to deactivate other users video feeds and retain screen-share
Chat groups / direct messages

Cons

From partners I heard the desktop MAC software has some issues
A minor bug when editing pasted join information in the ad hoc "join call" prompt

Christine M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Chime Me

Reviewed on 2021/01/30

Overall its very easy and simple to use. I can contact fellow leadership when I need to quickly. Its convient to use either on mobile phone or laptop. I have it downloaded on my phone for easiness of contacting other managers when needed to. Its easy to add links or files.

Pros

The product is easy to use and opens up quickly. Its easy to search for someone and add them to your contacts. Its easy to download and install on PC or laptop. I liked how you can also customize the sound for your notifications when receiving them.

Cons

Sometimes the connection goes in and out. Other then that I feel like there's nothing I dont like about it.

• Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Chime - great messages/calls app

Reviewed on 2020/12/06

I use it on a daily basis and it definitely serves the purpose of an easy and useful software to use for messages and call or video calls at work!

Pros

It allows to have calls with up to 100 people, and the sound and video quality is very good! Even in calls with a lot of people.

Cons

The messaging systems could use some improvements, like not deleting some of the text when you're replying to an old message.

Mike A.

Very Reliable, Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Pros

Having a reliable and highly functional communication service has worked wonders for myself and my sales team. The ease of use in my daily workflow has greatly improved since we implemented Amazon Chime.

Cons

As of now, we have not run into many issues since we began using this service. Would highly recommend for any sales team looking to streamline communication processes with their customers.

Mithilesh T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Not recommend To use Amazon Chime

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Earlier we seeing good experince of using Amazon chime but now a days it has lots of problem like audio quality and vedio (if more than 10).

Pros

Good to manage contacts within the same organization. It is fast and easy to chat more than two contant.

Cons

Recently it started to hang, freeze and low audio call quality. You have to click twice or thrice on Audio call icon to call your contact.

Harshil K.
  • Industry: Automotive

My Orientation is on Chime

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Good, outstanding, fabulous, Economical and strong networking experience

Pros

Being a student in Germany I use to work for Amazon workforce and previously they use to call us for the day zero of the work which is the orientation day or explanation day. But due to this corona pandemic now they just skipppe the day zero by an online session which was held on Amazon chime. So that's how I came across this software and now I am using it usually to have a talk and group call with friends and family. It is cheap and the application from the play store works fabulously. The exciting features i can justify are the chat, group chat, video call, audio call, contact saver and many more. The Amazon server has to be appreciated as it didn't break down and works very smoothly. Video and audio quality were outstanding Amazon chime.

Cons

A main thing which I can justify which is lacking in the software is only the publicity and marketing of this Chime software. As I came to known from a job purpose but I should also be known to other people. Thus a advertisements were required for this Chime software as the other competitors do.

Michael Z.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Amazon Chime Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/18

Pros

It is very easy to connect with a client and the video speed is very quick.

Cons

Sometimes it lags out for apparently no reason but that is very rare and it seems Amazon has fixed it.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Worst Communication Tool Ever

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

It's the worst communications tool I've ever used. If our IT VP would allow it, I'd stop using it in a second.

Pros

When it works (about half the time) the reminder invite is helpful

Cons

The on this is TERRIBLE. I've met with people using the same equipment on Skype and the sound quality is great, on Chime there is feedback, weird background noises, etc. The only way we can get it to work is to have everyone mute themselves, but then there is no group interaction. Also, it stops working and needs to be reinstalled constantly.