Inkling Reviews

Inkling

Mobile-first enablement platform for distributed workforces

4.3/5 (3 reviews)

Inkling is a great, interactive Onboarding Tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

Inkling has many different formatting options so that we can create our InkDocs to our company standards. It is easy to create multiple projects and then to distribute amongst our different departments (Sales & CS). I find it easy to use the distribution rules when adding users to projects. I like how interactive Inkling can be when it comes to user content (quizzes, multiple choice, buttons, etc.). Inkling makes learning fun and interesting!

The customer service is excellent! Our rep is always easy to connect with and will work internally to handle our requests in a timely manner. Our rep is also eager to show us new features that might be beneficial, which we appreciate!

Cons

At times it is difficult to edit content. We often want to copy information from one project to another and I find myself having to go into the coding of the project in order to do so. There is a lot of room for error when working in coding as opposed to just being able to copy and paste material.

We used to have issues with user content (fill in the blanks) not saving, which has since been resolved!

Jessica A.

Online Textbook?

Reviewed on 2018/02/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to Navigate,
Allows for display of multiple media types,
Allows for easy updates to fix bugs,
Downloading files is counter intuitive

Cons

Does not provide all the tools that teachers would appreciate. For example it allows for quizzes/practice problems but has no way to report results. Does not allow customization

5.0/10
Silvanus C.

Convenient to have Textbooks on Cellphone

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/20

The convenience of a customized ebook with chapters I can purchase is great for students who need to budget against high tuition costs.

Pros

I’m able to download my entire textbook on my cellphone. Some of the chapters are free when you download the book. Because I only have to download the chapters I need instead the entire book. It’s cheaper versus buying an entire book or ebook online.

Cons

Navigating from page to page can be difficult at times because a back tab isn’t visible. The content page isn’t visible when you open the app but instead the latest chapter you purchased is visible. That can be problematic when trying to navigate between chapters you purchased for the book.

5.0/10