eloomi Reviews

eloomi

LMS & Performance Management - Simplified

4.7/5 (44 reviews)
Hildur jona B.

Easy to use and great value

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

We had problems with training new employees and that is why we decided to get Eloomi. We found it great to be able to start our employee training before employees start working at our company. Also that you can schedule training from start, decide when a course is available and so on. We also had a lot of checklists that were being printed and scanned, and the checklist feature helped us get rid of a lot of paper and even solved misunderstanding on who did what. I am also really happy with all my communication with Eloomi, it is a great company to work with.

Pros

I love how easy everything is in Eloomi and how it only takes around 2 minutes to set up a learning course for our employees. The feedback tool is also really good, as employees now are able to give a review when they finish their learning. We were also able to brand it with our colors and logo so that it feels like you are using an internal tool. Also easy to customize in Icelandic. I also love that we can use checklists as they help us take an important step into the future. The service is excellent, I really feel like I know my contact person even though we never actually met. Overall very satisfied.

Cons

This is a new product but still, they manage to fulfill all my wishes and I still haven´t found anything to complain about :)

Bjørn K.

Connecting learning and development

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Pros

Easy to implement
Possible to connect learning and development with the performance management functionality
Engaging platform
Creating content in the solution is intuitiv
Create different admin roles and user roles
Excellent reporting tool
Works great on all devices

Cons

Hard to find cons, but if I have to mention one thing it would be that it is not possible to complete a module while offline

Birgitte K.

Great Customer Experience combined with exceptional Product Value

Reviewed on 2018/03/11

Pros

User-friendly for both admins and end-users - it´s intuitive, quick and flexible. The feedback from the organisation has been only positive - even from our competent, yet critical IT-colleagues setting up the system. They just asked to be onboarded themselves!
The few challenges we have have experienced have been solved quickly with the aid of the supporters at eloomi.
eloomi is such a great platform for ensuring the Growth of our Company - my highest recommandations!

Cons

The end users cannot upload documents, for example filled out templates (tasks). This makes some processes less efficient as we still have to collect these via email.

Ingunn Ó.

Easy to use and manage

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Training and development has been a challenge in a relatively big and distributed company. We have many internal systems that has been a challenge to train our employees to use and adopt. But after we implemented Eloomi, the education material on how to use our systems is now available all the time to our employees to view and review. Also, we are now able to verify all the training and development of our staff, which sometimes is a standard requirement.

Pros

Eloomi is very easy to manage and very user friendly. The Eloomi staff is very willing to receive feedback and quick to respond and to improve the system. It is very good to be able to have our checklists online. It is a step forward for our employees to have access to online learning management system 24/7 and be able to control better the time they use for re-education.

Cons

This is a new system and that means that sometimes we experience bugs and complications. But as said before, the Eloomi staff is very able and willing to solve all our problems.

Katja W.

Really great - user friendly, easy to learn and great value for money.

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Easy and quick communication with the whole company.
Micro learning 'on the go' instead of long emails and boring hand books.
A software solution that is quick to set up and that has all the functions an features that one needs.

Pros

User friendly interface and easy to admin.
Great service and quick support.
A ready to go solution that works great and where we don't have to host or handle the support.
Gamefication features works great with micro learning.
Easy and quick setup.

Cons

The option to send out push-notifications. The site workes great on both computers and phones but an app would be even better.

Tunc O.

Perfect LMS and Performance MGMT ecosystem

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

I have been in many well known multinational companies and used their LMS and PM platforms but due to lack of engagement capabilities, UX, low-level functionalities, and UI problems hated all and they were a burden for me to follow and complete. Now with eloomi, I feel more attached and dedicated to by capabilities, skills and performance development thru user-friendly UX, increased coach-employee time, one click access to performance progress and gamification. It is a great ecosystem in which I can easily find what I need to develop, track my development and also in return contribute to.

Pros

UX, UI, closed loop development and performance functionalities, technical capabilities

Linda A.

Get started quickly and easily with your LMS by choosing Eloomi

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

We think Eloomi are very sensitive to how we as a customer experience different functionalities in the platform. Our experience is that Eloomi are genuinely interested in developing the platform together with us a customer. And they never lose the user perspective, it´s easy to use and create content. We also think it´s very simple to work with Eloomi. The response time is short and the answers we receive is always positive. We never experience that we are the one who asks stupid questions or doesn´t understand the obvious way of handling things.

Pros

Easy to use! Both as an administrator and a co-worker.

Cons

Some features are still under development and have not been launched yet. Or if they are launched, they have limited function and are not working perfectly.

Peter B.

Helps onboarding, development, retention and performance.

Reviewed on 2017/01/16

Having used eloomi for almost two years I'm excited about the benefits of this software. It has helped improve performance across sales and customer service furthermore it has increased employee retention.

Pros

Cons

Occasional break downs

Benjamin J.

The system is very effective in order to train and onboard employees creating a coherent experience

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

- The participants including employees from across all parts of the organization have been very positive about the experience.
- It is intuitive and easy to use.
- It seems to have been built with ease of use as the main design principle. Great UX.

Cons

- Needs improvement on employee reporting for management insight
- Lacks documentation but support is very helpful

Hannes S.

Great e-elearning management system

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

It's been great using eloomi so far. The system itself is great especially the management part of it and the support from eloomi is fantastic.

Pros

Very easy to use both for me as a administrator and for the end users which is of course much more important.
Very fast and great support from eloomi as well.

Cons

I would really love an app for iOS and Android but I think they are working on it.

Selina J.

Simple, Flexible, Customer Centric

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Eloomi are a truly customer centric business and it has been a pleasure to work with them so far. They have been flexible, responsive and happy to flex and adapt with us to ensure we end up with a solution that is right for our business.

Being able to have both learning and development and performance management in one place will most definitely add value, simplify the management tasks and improve the quality of conversations between managers and employees.

Cons

So far we have not experienced any negative elements about the software. Eloomi are constantly developing the software and I know there are lots of things on the roadmap to continue to meet and exceed customer needs.

Therese E.

Intuitive, easy, smooth, great service & support,

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

easy course admin, easy access to performance scores, digitally stored notes from performance dialogues etc

Pros

It is very inuitive, easy to use and it has a great modern interface, it works on all devices, it´s easy to integrate to other systems, it is GDPR compliant

Cons

I can´t think of anything specific, maybe it could have an more advanced way of connecting competencies to different generic job titles.

Moses I.

Review of eloomi LMS usage

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Exim Bank Tanzania is able to enable learning to be available anytime and anywhere allowing Eximites to choose with ease to learn in their own time from different sources of learning and knowledge.

Pros

Eloomi is very user friendly. Eximites easily access content from their handsets, anytime.

Cons

The way eloomi awards trophies and other gifts

Robert neble L.

Great software

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

It´s easy, It´s motivating, It´s intelligent, great link between learning and performance and it looks great as well. Very easy to implement in the organization and support easy learning.

Julian B.

World class

Reviewed on 2017/01/03

Easy to use, fully featured, excellent service and customization. Great product. If you are a retailer or business where you have a lot of staff and need to improve their capability you need to check out eloomi.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to customize where needed

Cons

No comments

Samantha T.

Simple, intuitive, easy to use. Its performance management features are the best. Great value too

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

Wins hands down on performance management features, specifically skills matrix and tracking, interactive coaching, analysis of staff interaction with training content. Great UI which is clean, simple, easy to use, - love the performance management graphical presentation. Thought has really gone into what learners and LMS administrators need for a great experience whether by pc, mobile, tablet. i think eloomi is a company to watch in terms of pushing the boundaries in where LMS and elearning can be used for every type of learning and development need.

Charlotte F.

Very user-friendly system and easy to use for the administrator of the system

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

The advantage is the ease of use. It provides flexible learning to the organization in a new and modern way. It is easy for the organization to manage and organize new learning and training. Performance / Coaching module is easy to use and provides a good opportunity to follow up on goals and development.

Cons

There have been some start up errors in the system and we are still not up to full use of the system yet

Great e-learning platform

Reviewed on 2018/11/07

Pros

It's ease of use for users as well as for myself as a manager.
Great support and quick updates

Cons

Lack of courses and no courseshop built in, some difficulty with setting up automaton with importing users.

Flemming A.

Great user expirience - easy implementation

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Pros

Great platform. We introduced Eloomi to our sales teams at the same time as we started to implement Challenger Sales. The platform gives us valuable insights, especially on soft KPI´s regarding the individual development and challenges for each sales rep.
Due to the excellent user experience, the teams had no problem getting started and the gamification part was highly motivating for the internal competitiveness.

Cons

I would recommend an auto generated management report to make follow on deviations and progress more smooth and easy.

Hrund T.

A major change re. continuing education.

Reviewed on 2019/05/04

We now have a semi "individualized" continuing education program, much more focused. We save staff- time and money because of that. Educational content has become better structured, the system guides/calls for a certain structures that we have benefited from when developing educational content.

Pros

I like best how "user friendly" it is, for end-users, for content developers, that is to organize and upload content, and for administrators to keep track of how staff is using the system/educational content.

Cons

Haven't really come across anything I haven´t liked.

Júlía hrönn G.

Customer centric, simple and easy to use LMS.

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

I use the LMS for vocational education in different public institutions. The simplicity and accessibility of the system is of great value to my business.

Pros

I like the simplicity best. It's very user friendly on both ends. It looks good and works well on all devices. The customer service is excellent and the help support team is relentless in solving all problems that occur and finding ways for the system to adjust better to my business operation.

Cons

I could use a more complex assessment unit within the system.

Review of Eloomi

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

Accessibility all day. Easy to use. Versatile for every use.

Cons

Lack of mobile app instead of possibility of using it through phone browser.

Lars R.

Great overview of the employes performence

Reviewed on 2017/08/09

Pros

Its simpel and easy to use. It gives good value whit small learning videos which kan be seen over and over again.
Eloomi also works really well for onboarding new employees

Cons

At startup I would recommend tjat you get help from Eloomi to get started. Othervise you wont get the full value of the system

Elayna H.

Progressive acceleration platform

Reviewed on 2017/08/02

Pros

It's slick! The modules and tools are modern and hip. The platform is easy to use from the administrator side, as well as the user side. And the whole idea around learning and acceleration is very well thought out. This isn't your standard PMS or LMS.

And the hands-on support for the eloomi team has been top-notch - super responsive, quick turnarounds, and there to truly help us.

Celine E.

Review for Eloomi

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

The program is easy to use, with a lot of functions. It is fun and creative! Love that you can edit the layout to build the branding. Representative is always availeble and helpful.

Pros

All of the new functions I`m learning about!

Cons

There is a little bit trouble with the log in for my employees, but since the costumer service always follow up and help me the problems are always fixed.