Givelify

Donation management for nonprofit organizations & churches

Marie M.

Tithing

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

Overall I love this product. It has allowed me to be more consistent with paying my tithes with ease. Since we are in actual building since Covid, the reoccurring happens regardless.

Pros

I love Givelify! It makes it so was to set up reoccurring weekly donations. I don’t have to worry about carrying a checkbook and running out of checks.

Cons

What I like least is the select my gift screen. I would like to be able to type amount in vs looking to see if the amount I want to gift is listed.

Cliff T.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Easy to track and create new giving options

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

We are pleased with everything so far. Donations arrive quickly and our members find it easy to use.

Pros

During the pandemic, members have been grateful to continue giving while not always being in worship. As an administrator, the ease to set up new categories for events or fund raising is extremely simple. Even our book keepers are not happy with the way the data breaks down for entering in the giving records.

Cons

An option for the giver to select to cover the administration charge would be nice. To automatically increase their gift by the percentage and handling fee, if they choose to cover that.

Teressa F.

Love Givelify

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Pros

I Love the fact that Givelify has become so easy for our members. We have been able to move 95% of our giving over to Givelify.

Cons

International Giving that is being fixed for us.

Laralyn R.

The best customer service

Reviewed on 2020/07/12

Excellent.

Pros

I love how the Givelify team welcomes suggestions and is actively incorporating our needs and ideas into their program improvements. They are very responsive in answering questions and have helped me understand our fundraising and donors better.

Cons

It is not easy to contact donors directly from anything other than my personal email right now but they are introducing abets version son that will resolve this issue.

• Industry: Entertainment

One of the Best Giving Apps Available

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

The benefit of using Givelify makes the offering process easy as ever for our church from giving as a user, to processing what's been given.

Pros

What I love about Givelify is the online widget and the app's ease of use. They also have recurring donation options which makes giving a breeze for gifters and receivers.

Cons

I think the interface of the app could be more modern and possibly more widgets could be created for the online giving process.

Eugene W.

Tremendous product!!!

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

My overall experience has been great! I am truly happy with using Givelify!

Pros

The ease of using Givelify. I’m able to setup my tithes and offering to automatically come out without having to worry about paying them. Givelify is an outstanding product!!

Cons

I’m not able to just randomly add another card unless I’m going to use it.

Robert S.

The Best WAY TO GIVE

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

This app I've used for nearly four years at the churches I have served. In 3 clicks, a person can give to their place of worship. I tell the congregation to connect it to their favorite credit card and pay tithes and offerings. I am earning miles while I give to the local ministry. There is also great technical support as well. You can't beat this app for giving. Now, GIVELIFY can be connected online to a church's website.

Pros

ease of use

Therisia H.

This is the BEST WAY for our Donors

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

So glad that we found Givelify!

Pros

Ease of use with the app and we have some people who go on the web. Ultra convenient. Great service. We use Givelify with our other non-profits!

Cons

We have not found anything for this section

Casey B.
  • Industry: Design

Easy way to receive funds

Reviewed on 2020/12/12

Overall it is great and affordable and easy to use.

Pros

The payments automatically go into bank account

Cons

The emails sent when a donation is made does not specify the type of donation. It would be nice if it did.

Reginald l. B.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Way To Track!

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Great way to keep track of the donations you are sending.

Pros

I was introduced to Givelfy through my church. Of course every Sunday I give an offering, but because we live in a cashless society that started to become a hassle. But with Givelfy that has all changed. I love the fact that it keeps track of what you've sent. I also like that my church has it set up to where you can specify what kind of offering/donation you are making and to where. You can also leave a quite note, which is a great feature. What I like most is that it checks twice to make sure you want to send a donation.

Cons

So far I have not experienced any downfalls or mishaps with the app.

Alexie K.

The Breakthrough center church

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

We use this app for donation for people we know and don’t know. It had help us fund projects that we are working on at the church. It has helped us feed and cloth the less fortunate.

Pros

It really help us to get funds for our building fund.

Cons

Everything was good! I have no complaints about this software!

Kathy A.

Givelify is Awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/11/08

Givelify is our Go to source to give and receive Donations for our Ministry. The Members like the ease of giving from wherever they are.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is the simplicity of it.

Cons

I have no negative feedback at all. I really like the app.

Donnett J.

Reviewed on 2020/11/08

Excellent app.

Pros

The fact that you can access the app, tap to give the donation as well as be able to see, over time how much you have given and keep a history of your donations, is a great thing. I love to use Givelify.

Cons

Nothing. All features are great to use.

Harold m C.

I love this site

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

We are trying to make people feel comfortable about giving.

Pros

This is a easy to use application. I feel warm and fuzzy.

Cons

People are uneasy about going on sites. It would be nice if some how making people to feel at ease.

Albert C.

A Great Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/15

Pros

The simple process of transacting donations .

Cons

There are none. Givelify is / has good software.

Ron P.

Best App available

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

This is the is the best APP available. The ease of doing business, great customer service. We are experiencing significant increase in giving most comes in prior to Sunday service. Givelify has done all the work for us, we only benefit

Pros

ease of doing business, very fast, easy to reconcile

Cons

no negatives at this time

Stella N.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Manage donations for our community

Reviewed on 2020/11/14

We have been collecting donations as a goodwill for people of our community in need. We were using physical boxes but malicious people keep robbing it. Therefore, we swwtched to use Facebook's donations system. However, after we realize Givelify has less commision per donation, we switched to it we are happy.

Pros

Givelify charging less fee per donation compared to other providers.
It is recording and reporting is useful. While we can keep our records to report them to tax office, we can giveour donors receipts of their donations from one place.
Their money processing time is also fast, when we need to cash out, they send it to community bank account just in a day.

Cons

I wish they have an SMS donations integration with all the mobile phone providers.

• Industry: Automotive

Weekend Support Non-Existant - Beware of Fake Accounts!

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

Pros

Simple to use, easy for donors to find your organization

Cons

Someone created a fake account with our name. Our donors started giving to that, and it is sunday, they are still. CALLED GIVELIFY TRYING TO GET A QUICK SOLUTION TO AN ACCOUNT THAT IS ACTIVELY GETTING OUR CONGREGATIONS DONATIONS, THEY DON'T HAVE WEEKEND SUPPORT!!!! Ok, I will wait until tomorrow for this Fraudulant account to collect more of OUR donations?!?!

Response from Givelify

I¿m sorry you¿re having trouble with your Givelify account. Please be aware that we offer support seven days a week via https://support.givelify.com, phone, Facebook, and Twitter. If you suspect fraud, please call us at 317-663-3088 or reply to this email and include your contact information so we can reach out to you immediately and investigate this case.

We take fraud prevention very seriously. The security and integrity of our members¿ and donors¿ financial information is our top priority. As such, we partner with Worldpay, the industry leaders in security and payment processing, to deliver state-of-the-art, PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS)-Compliant payment processing. We meticulously verify the identity of every registered organization in our records, helping prevent fraudulent organizations from setting up accounts and receiving funds via Givelify.

Alan M.

The BEST

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

The BEST

Pros

It is user freindly and very easy to use.

Cons

There is not any thing that I do not like about the product

Ryan A.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Simplest Solution Out There!

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Givelify is perhaps the easiest mobile and online giving solution available to churches and non-profits on the market today. From an organization standpoint, it's been incredibly easy to implement, and the reporting options give you all the information you need for donor tracking and gift receipts. What makes Givelify even better is the incredible customer service they offer; The support team are always quick to respond to any questions you might have, and they've been great about incorporating requested features like online giving and recurring donations into the product quickly. The only drawback we have is we're still waiting for a way for our donors to add a notation to their gift (mark it "In Honor" or "In Memory" of a person), but Givelify is working on an elegant and clean way to do that, so we know it's in the pipeline. Giving and receiving donations through Givelify couldn't be easier!

Pros

Great pricing system; easy setup; extensive reporting; fantastic customer service

Cons

Slowly adding features that other online/mobile giving systems offer

Response from Givelify

Wow, thanks Ryan. We're humbled by the kind words, and we're glad to help NACC.

Doyin O.

Givelify - A Game Changer

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Givelify has revolutionized the way non-profits donors give. User-friendliness, ease of use, leading edge technology has made Givelify a 'must use' app for our donors. Amount of donations since we joined has significantly increased. Thanks to Givelify.

Pros

User friendliness, ease of use and cutting edge technology.

Mark G.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

This App has been a significant blessing to our ministry. Giving has increase drastically.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

It has blessed our congregation to be able to give electronically, even while sitting in worship. Our giving has increased just over 45% from last year.

Pros

I can give in a matter of seconds from wherever I am. It's easy, it's immediate and it's secure. The customer service is excellent and friendly. You can't go wrong with this App. This product is the best thing since sliced bread. When members go on vacation, they tend to not make up for their giving in their absence, when winter weather strikes, we have generally lost revenue. With Givelify, we don't miss a beat (financially), and our giving seemingly is higher. We now take less cash to the bank, and that is a significant security ease for us.
We also have used this option to give on our website, live stream and also our appeal to outside agencies who would like to donate to our ministry. It provides our members with immediate giving statements that they can print out themselves at the end of the year. I give it 10 Stars!

Pastor aaron B.

Givelify Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

I would choose no other company to partner with because of the personal care that is given to me by the representative.

Pros

The ease of using the app, being able to obtain reports, a listing of all who donate to the church.

Cons

Nothing I didn’t like about it. The software had everything we need.

Good for small churches.

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Our giving from our younger families has gone up drastically. Before they would give every few weeks but now that they give online it is easy for them to remember to do so.

Pros

It is simple to use and easy to edit. Even adding special giving events is easy to do. The customer support is helpful and usually will get back to you immediately on any issues.

Cons

The expense is little high. But for the security that our users get I believe that it is worth it. I do wish there were more scheduled withdrawal options on the app.

Bennett J.

Givelify Fills the Need

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

People today use their smartphones for almost everything, including purchases and donations. Our congregation was founded over 150 years ago. Unlike newer congregations, ours was initially slow at implementing technology. Our newest members have been GenXers and Millennials who are very comfortable donating electronically. We signed up with Givelify and the rest, as they say, is history. Parishioners love the app. It is so easy to use. Thanks!

Response from Givelify

Thanks for the kind words, Rev. Jones. Glad to see your church is getting the most out of Givelify.