AUTOsist

Mobile fleet tracking, management & maintenance software

4,7
4,6
4,5
4,7
4,8
Kelly M.

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

Reviewed on 2018/05/28

We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

Pros

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

Cons

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

John S.

Autosist Review

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

We haven't experienced any real issues with the Autosist software. The customer service response is always quick and they take care of what needs to be done. The benefits of using this software have been organizing all of our vehicle assets to one place, saving time and money, and tracking our fuel usage and mileage with the mobile portion of the app.

Pros

The Autosist app helped us organize all of our vehicle data to one place that was accessible to all of our users. We are able to track fuel costs, when inspections are done and what was found wrong or missing and when the issues were resolved, and get reminders when service is due. We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

Cons

The only thing that didn't work well for us in the Autosist app was the inability to have a second inspection tab which linked to the service portion of the software for engine repair. We have two areas of inspection that is not really applicable to probably the majority of users so I understand why it is set up this way but is probably the only thing I liked least about it. We carry a lot of equipment in our vehicles so we have an inspection that is done for Code 3 emergency equipment and another inspection for vehicle maintenance. It would have been nice to separate the two but other than that the app is awesome.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi John, thank you so much for your review and feedback! When you mention the 2nd inspection tab, are you referring to a 2nd inspection form for your other assets? If so, we can have as many custom inspection forms as you want and give you the ability to select the form you want based on the asset. Please email us at [email protected] and we can try and see what we can do for you.

Eric H.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Great product and great customer support

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it for years to come.

Pros

It keeps all my maintenance records in one easy to use location. I like how it's all organized, my drivers can inspect the vehicles and update milage. By doing so it can trigger a reminder to get the vehicle serviced, so keeping up with maintenance is a breeze. I especially love their customer service. They will address any concerns you have and quickly. You will not go wrong if you decide to use this platform.

Cons

I have a relatively large fleet of vehicles and overtime as more data was entered into my portal, it began to slow down on the web browser. The app on the phone remained fast. I contacted their support and they fixed the problem fast.

Nathan C.

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Quick link to the Vin #

Pros

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

Cons

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

Response from AUTOsist

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Michelle J.

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

Pros

This software is easy to navigate. Adding maintenance reminders to alerts the officers when it is time to get work done, oil changes and such. Adding invoices and work history to each vehicle has helped to keep help with annual inspections.

Cons

At this time, this software seems to check off all of our needs.

Louis R.
Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent vehicle maintenance tracking software

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Pros

The excellent customer service ensured seamless uploading of our databases. Response to our emails is extremely quick and our requests are handled efficiently and to our complete satisfaction. When we initially started using this software we somehow managed to delete an entire data base. We notified [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who has been our customer service person, and he quickly restored the deleted data. As we became more familiar with the software we began using it more efficiently, and intuitively generated focused reports as needed. This software keeps our vehicle scheduled maintenance organized and accessible with just a few clicks. It has become an integral and indispensable asset for our department.

Cons

Not compatible with with MS Word apparently. Have to convert Word document to XL document to upload to database.

Tory H.
Industry: Environmental Services

Lots of functionality for fleet management

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Our fleet leader is having a much easier time remembering what work needs to be done, as well as what work has recently been done. Our office staff is working with the fleet team to input invoices, permits, work orders, and purchase info so all of that information is accessible to any of our users, anywhere, at any time. That way, if a driver is out of state and something happens, they have tons of relevant information at their fingertips through the app.

Pros

It works cross-platform and updates instantaneously, so I can update a vehicle's record on my desktop and my manager can check the app on her phone remotely to see the updated information. Our fleet drivers use Autosist to conduct their daily vehicle inspections and our fleet leader is automatically notified when anything has failed inspection. This keeps us aware of problems and also allows us to set reminders to check back in on recurring issues.

Cons

I'm not a fan of how "edit" mode and "view" mode look the same for records/inspections/notes. I would prefer the view mode to look more like saved information, rather than fillable fields -- if that makes sense? I constantly find myself opening a note and trying to click into the fields to start editing, then being confused as to why my cursor is x-ed out -- since I'm still on view mode, even though it looks like just the edit mode.

David L.

Corvus Industries- Fleet Management

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

When I started my position, the company have an old Microsoft Database file and it was completely outdated. I was able to quickly update and keep up to date records with this program. Now when I need to get information to my boss or one of the drivers I can do it very quickly.

Pros

I love the ease of use for both myself and for my driver's. The range of technology skills amoung my drivers vary and even the drivers who lack technology skills can use the product quickly and correctly. I also, feel that it has all of the features that I need to keep my fleet's information up to date.

Cons

I find that some of the operations can be a little redundant and require too many clicks. An example is when I want to change a driver's access rights (view, add,edit, delete) on a particular I have to toggle each driver one at a time. I think it can be simplified more.

Joanna G.
Industry: Telecommunications

Customer Support is AMAZING

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

We are able to monitor the maintenance and services for all of our company vehicles as well as alerts for expiring registration and insurance cards. AUTOsist customer service is very quick to respond to emails.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. I love the integration between the application for smartphones and the website. I can monitor the activity from my desk computer using the website and my technicians can use the application on their smartphones in the field.

Cons

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult.

John E.

Great gas miles tracker

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Great

Pros

The reminders are great and very helpful. This is a great app to track cost on trucks

Cons

Loading times where long for about a month or so. But now it’s much better

Ruthie M.
Industry: Construction

Knowing about your vehicle when no one shares.

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

This has been great, it has taken a lot of tension out of the air, with me not having to ask the drivers for the information. An automatic reminder is sent out at the being of each month for the inspections, and with in minutes of a driver completing and submitting, I am aware of any issues he is having.

Pros

Just being able to know if any of our vans are due service, registration, or just having issues with one click on each van. I don't have to wait for the drivers to share any of the information, from when they get gas, to how their vehicle is preforming. I am still finding new ways of looking at the data.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like, the guys in the field take a little while to warm up to using it to it's maximum potential. I would like for the map option to be a little more informative, but I am still learning my way around it.

Nick D.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great software for our needs

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Overall experience so far has been great. We demoed a few different systems and this was the best fit for us and our approximately 100 units. Customer support has been great, and very responsive. And onboarding / implementation was simple.

Pros

What we liked most about autosist is its ease of use. We needed a more sophisticated system fo maintenance tracking and this software fulfills all of our needs. Others that we demoed were more complicated from a user standpoint. We wanted something that would give us the proper reports we needed and also was easy to use for our mechanics. We are finally able to do away with manual spreadsheets and maintenance boards. The excel export spreadsheet is exactly what we need to track labor hours and maintenance records by department.

Cons

We haven't really run into any "cons" just yet. If I had to think of one I would say the inability to eliminate some unnecessary fields would be it. We are able to add custom fields as needed, which is great. But we are unable to remove default fields that we dont want or need. Not a big deal, but it does make for a more cluttered user entry field.

Jason W.
Industry: Public Safety

Great for fire department use!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

This program has cut back on the use of paper for records to be filed. Everything can be kept online for easy review and I can easily record repairs and fuel use for tracking purposes.

Pros

As the fleet manager, I really like the ability of the instant notifications when the crews find a problem. With our shift schedule I don't see everyone for a few days at a time to hear about a problem, plus when the crews identify a problem they might forget to send me an email when they get back into the office. The ability of this program to work on any media device to allow adding pictures and instant notifications sent to me allows me to know about the problem right away. This allows me to get a repair scheduled right away, not days later. And all the information is stored in the cloud so I can review anything from anywhere and not lose it.

Cons

The crews wish there was an easier way to know if every truck has been checked without going to each truck individually online to see if the check has been done. If there could be some kind of indicator showing what trucks have been checked for the day that resets at midnight or whenever the user wants.

Samuel R.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Great way to Keep Up with your maintenance

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Overall this Software is the exact thing our company was needing to keep up with maintenance and do away with Paper logs.

Pros

Love how you can customize the inspections and also how you can schedule reminders and see when trucks have been inspected. I also like the fact that you can upload photos to everything

Cons

This software does have a learning curve and can be a bit confusing for employees. I wish it was a bit more user friendly.

James N.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Zaraine has been great to work with the product is very simple to use and Easy on-the-go access.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Pros

What I like most is the product has a mobile app. Vehicles are easy to access and maintain. While having the ability to transfer vehicles that are being sold. The reminders about registration and insurance due on multiple Vehicles is a huge Time Saver. Reporting is easy so overall we are extremely pleased.

Cons

What I like least is there is no tablet app. No default capitalization. All data is wiped if you change vehicle types while you're entering a new vehicle. I would much rather be able to enter the dates rather than using the drop-down and choosing dates from the multiple months because when you're trying to get your data entered to begin with it's a huge pain.

Response from AUTOsist

Thank you so much for your review! We actually just launched the tablet version for iPads, and Android is coming very soon. Make sure you upgrade to Version 5 on the mobile app if your using iOS devices as it was just launched. There is default capitalization in the new app as well. For the vehicle type, we will see if we can fix that issue. It should not remove the year, make, model etc if you change the type so we will get that fixed. We will also see if there is an easier way to get the date field. Thanks again!

Cory D.
Industry: Construction

Best Fleet Self-Tracking Software!

Reviewed on 2018/10/02

Phenomenal functionality in all aspects: Reminders, maintenance, fuel tracking, everything across the board. They're happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions as well as praise. I'd recommend this to families and businesses alike for anything from budgeting to full scale fleet management.

Pros

The fact that our company can manage the fleet internally without overpaying a corporate company tons of money to handle the same functions.

Cons

Literally every con that I would have, we've worked through together either on the phone or via email. VERY active customer support.

Weston B.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

5 stars across the board

Reviewed on 2017/06/11

Pros

The functionality of this software is practical and convenient. It does everything I need it to. I love the ability to manage my fleet of vehicles in a single organized system. The service tracking, maintenance reminders, and document access makes this system an efficient way to keep things running smoothly.

In addition to a quality product, the customer service is unparalleled. Response time is nearly immediate to any questions or concerns, and the management team is constantly seeking input from users. It is nice to feel as if you are part of the development in the product which you are using.

Cons

As of right now, the ability to use the software offline is not available which would be a major turn off if I didn't know that they are making offline use available in the near future.

The only things I could say I like least about this software are things which the developers have publicly stated they are implementing this year. Offline use, inspections, etc. This is truly a great product.

Scott S.
Industry: Government Administration

Excellent for Fleet Managers

Reviewed on 2016/12/15

We have over 200 pieces of equipment to manage in our fleet. We were using two different sites to manage our costs & when our P.Ms were due which cost much more. A friend told me about AUTOsist so we tried it. Being able to use the site from a desktop to a mobile device is extremely helpful. The customer support is amazing. The site continues to add more & more features that are a great help. I highly recommend the site to anyone who has 1 vehicle to Fleet Managers who have hundreds.

Pros

Being able to add photos of invoices & other records.

Cons

Seems to run a little slow.

Justin S.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Definitely Simplifies Fleet Management

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

It does help us track usage of the vehicles, maintenance schedules, and keep a record of the cost of repairs.

Pros

I like the organization of the program, the ability to add and remove users. I frequently just open the app to identify which truck is which.

Cons

The interface could be slightly better on the app. I don't like how there isnt a back button to go back to the garage, I just have to hit the garage button. It is a bit of a hassle to switch people from administrator down to user. The app also logs me out occasionally which is annoying.

Shawn H.

Awesome app

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

I have no issues with the software and it’s awesone.

Pros

Very easy to use and customer support is very helpful and can get ahold of them anytime.

Cons

A few fields I wish could be changed or added.

Greg L.

review

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

Overall very positive experience. This keeps us on task with inspections.

Pros

The core inspection functions are very easy to adapt and implement with Autosist's phenomenal customer service.

Cons

Would be nice is more of the features were customizable by us, but not a huge deal because the Autosist team responds quickly. I've given [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] some ideas on other possible functionality.

Chris C.
Industry: Consumer Services

Autosist does the job!

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

Customer service is great. Our mechanic has all the tools he needs right on his phone to complete work on our fleet. No more walking back and forth to the desk to check and print lists. As the owner, I like being able to check on the status of the fleet and add reminders at any time from the mobile app.

Pros

The software is very simple and straightforward. Easy to setup and navigate. Not a lot of extras to clog up your view and user experience. Tracks what you need and that's it. You can add custom fields to track other items that you need. Users can be setup with full or partial access. Mobile app works great too! Overall a very nice, simple, effective tool to manage our fleet.

Cons

Would like to see some additional reporting features and the ability to sort reminders by job in a quick and easy fashion. Other than that, not seeing anything else I'd like changed.

William S.

Good tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/09

Very good and very responsive

Pros

Like that it keeps track of routine maintenance and also stores services with receipts for reference. Occasional bugs but they are responsive to list of them quite promptly

Cons

Small bugs with reminders. App badge shows 1 due when there are multiple due but Ganges once you open app. Small deal.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Nick L.

GEM! Most simple, efficient, cost-effective, fleet management app we found! Outstanding support!

Reviewed on 2016/12/18

Experience: JACO limousine & Transportation - Louisville/KY & Knoxville/TN - with 2 locations and vehicles spread out across the region, we struggled to get keep current with issues and updates as they were reported because, like most in our industry, we had a paper filing system and operated out of excel. It was extremely inefficient and time-consuming because the there was no good way to run reports and keep up with photo records out of excel. We used several systems and applications to keep up with records and it was a MESS because the systems didn't integrate.

As operations manager, I coordinated with dozens of industry partners and was unable to find an easy to use/frequently update, cost effective system that was iPhone/Android/desktop capable and could produce the reports I needed.

That all changed when I found the AUTOsist app. It is truly a GEM. As it is today, it does EVERYTHING that we need it to do, and their development team is adding new functionality frequently. This is the app to watch in 2017!

I strongly encourage anyone that owns vehicles, from 1 vehicle to a fleet of 30 like ours, to greater to download the app see for yourself! I stand behind AUTOsist and you will be thrilled!

Nick Lopez | Operations Manager | jacolimo.com | [email protected]

Vera G.

Very simple and user friendly platform. Easy to use and perfect for our company fleet!

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Pros

We love this product because it is easy to use with all the right inputs and some optional fields as e extras. I love that we can manage a fleet with over 50 vehicles and easily access information to each, upload critical documents and set reminders for servicing and maintenance. Customer service is amazing- very friendly and helpful. They are also open to comments and suggestions for improvement!

Cons

I would like more optional fields to input notes for other things more specific to what our company needs. The platform however is perfect for our needs and there are enough options to play with and use for fleet specific information. It would also be nice to be able to run different kinds of reports for just one vehicle or a filter of specific vehicles and not just export all data to excel.