Showing 14 reviews of 7

Headnote

Law billing platform for solo attorneys & small legal firms

5 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 14 reviews of 7
Mary C.

Very easy to get up and running

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

I have been using Headnote for a few months and its changed my practice. The ease of sending invoices to all my clients has made this a streamlined process for my business. Could have a few more features but overall exactly what I need right now.

Response from Headnote

Thanks Mary! We are working hard on building useful features for our attorneys. Please reach out and let us know what features you're interested in!

Julian C.

What an improvement! Headnote has come a long way and I expect it to keep going strong!

Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

I really like how this software has evolved. When they first started, they began as a software for collecting invoices. Today, they handle engagement letters, trust accounts, and much much more. I expect them to continue to grow for many years to come and am excited to be using them.

Cons

One thing Headnote could use some improvement on is its mobile compatibility. I would love the opportunity to have an iPhone app where I can add a client, send them an engagement letter, and invoice all in one shot. Running a law firm requires you to work while on the go sometimes and this would be a cool feature.

Response from Headnote

Thanks for the nice review Julian. We are also pleased with the progress thats been made on the product over the past few months, so it is nice to hear that is has been noticed.

Just an FYI, Headnote is web application and does work across all devices, including iPhones. You are able to use all the functionality of website version on your phone today.

That said we may look into adding a phone app in the future for great convenience. Thanks again!

Susan M.
  • Industry: Law Practice

This product fills a real need for solo lawyers and small firms who do not have billing...

Reviewed on 2017/05/17

Much easier to get payment from clients - has really reduced the time I spend collecting fees. Clients seem to like it too, since most of them are already paying bills online.

Pros

Superb customer assistance to help get me on the system, and much faster payment from clients. Signing up for the service was very easy and there was excellent help to get started. The cost of using the service is an excellent value and the ease of use is excellent too. But fast direct payment is the best! No need to collect or deposit checks - money just goes directly into my bank account.

Response from Headnote

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your review. We're so glad you are enjoying the system and have had a good customer service experience. We are working hard to make sure our attorneys are happy. Please reach out with any other feedback!

Christopher B.
  • Industry: Investment Management

I have had an excellent experience working with Headnote...My clients love the easy to use...

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

Streamlined billing process and the new feature of creating agreements/retainers within the platform....Very convenient

Cons

I would like to eventually like to see it evolute into a document repository/one-stop-shop for law firms...Not sure if that is feasible or desirable...

Response from Headnote

Thanks Chris. Nice to hear your clients find it easy to use. And thanks for the positive feedback on the new features! We'll reach out to hear more about the doc feature you're looking for and how that might fit into the platform.

Daniel E.
  • Industry: Legal Services

I've been with headnote through development of new features. Its been a great help to my...

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

easy billing services

Pros

I like the responsiveness of the team to developing new features and incredible product support.
It is well streamlined and easy to use.

Cons

I don't have any Cons. -- it is a developing product that has matured well as the software has expanded.

Response from Headnote

Hi Daniel, We're so glad you are enjoying the evolution of the platform. We strive to ensure that you and all of our attorney members are satisfied. We are always here to listen to any feedback that we can incorporate to make your work easier!

Holly L.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Headnote has developed an efficient, user-friendly program to ease the struggle of monthly...

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

User friendly, struggle free monthly billing.

Pros

Headnote provides outstanding customer service and support' making the client's needs their top priority! They have developed a feature that sends automatic emails to clients after the due date of their bills which has increased revenue significantly.

Response from Headnote

Hi Holly, thanks for the thoughtful comments and glad to hear our customer services is top notch. Please continue to let us how we can improve and be the best possible partner to your business!

Michael S.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Headnote is a lifesaver! I have practiced law for 30years and have strugged with billing...

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

Pros

Headnote has allowed me to become so effecient with my billing that I no longer require the services of a bookeeper. The ease of use of this billing software is the key and is the modern solution to tracking down payments without the headache usually associated with the collection process. The feedback from my cleints has been positive, the site is easy to navigate and allows for them to make immediate payments. Headnote provides real time tracking - there is no more wondering if the cleint has received, opened, viewed or paid an invoice. In addition it has the lowest fees in the industry for online payments. I receive quick, often same day payments. It is easy to send and track engagement letters and allows clients to e-sign from any location.

Response from Headnote

Hi Michael. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your response and will work hard to continue to help you run your business effectively.