NetHunt CRM Reviews

NetHunt CRM

CRM solution which adds smart email tools to your Gmail

4.7/5 (63 reviews)
Ovidiu S.

The solution I've been looking for

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

I can finally organize my conversation threads with my clients in a way that is sane and efficient. I don't know about your clients but some of mine have the habit of replying to a certain email thread with questions or ideas that belong in a new thread, or in an already existing one.

Well, with NetHunt I no longer care about that issue, because I just associate the conversations with the relevant item in the relevant folder. No more frantically digging through my GMail folders to look for that piece of info lost in a completely unrelated thread!

There are many services out there that claim to offer some of the features of NetHunt (column views for emails, a la Trello, for example) but none of them do it as well as NetHunt.

I love how flexible it is, and how you it doesn't force you to work in a specific way, but it allows you to build your own system, perfectly suited to your needs.

I almost never thought about wanting to do something in NetHunt to only find out it isn't possible. If you can think of it, you can probably build it!

Cons

The only thing that could use some improvement is the look of the interface. Don't get me wrong, it's spot on in terms of functionality, but the aesthetics are a bit lacking.

This is just a personal preference, being a designer I like to look at beautiful interfaces while I work - NetHunt's is functional and clear, but falls short of "beautiful".

Nina P.

Great CRM for a startup

Reviewed on 2019/07/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Very positive. Highly recommend!

Pros

It was very easy to install NetHunt and synchronize it with all the client's data which I already had in my Gmail. Now when I open an email from my customer I have all the essential information featured right in front of the email. And I don't spend tons of time navigating spreadsheets. I like automated bulk emails, scheduled follow-ups, and many more things. NetHunt interface is simple-to-use, all actions take seconds, I really enjoy it.

Also, my manager, rep. is very dedicated and helpful.

Cons

I'd really like to have an opportunity to plan drip campaigns, but as far as I know, NetHunt team is already working on that feature. So let's see.

Sherman H.

Super ease-of-use in Gmail integration + iPhone app. Top-shelf support. Great price-point. Big fan!

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

1. *Daily* Tracking of Leads, Prospects & Clients because of ease-of-use and Gmail-integration

2. Prevents anyone falling through the cracks because its so easy to tag an unassociated email/person with a Customer Record.

3. Feeling in-control and organized with my pipeline, inspiring me to scale without potential overwhelm

Pros

I switched from the other Gmail-integrated-CRM competitor because of NetHunt's:
1. Ease-of-use: both in the Gmail UI & iPhone app. Because of this ease of use, I'm using my CRM daily and consistently to keep me tracking my prospects and clients, without anyone falling through the cracks.

2. Top-shelf support: Shout out to Anastasia, who consistently showed kind & gracious professionalism & prompt responses to my questions. She's the reason why I'm such a big fan!

3. Great price-point: Definitely affordable, even when needing to scale.

If you're considering a Gmail-integrated CRM, NetHunt gets my 10-stars out of 5! Give it a shot, you'll be impressed!

Cons

It would be super to be able to integrate 2 separate email accounts (eg 2 Gmail / GSuite email addresses using 1 NetHunt account) into one NetHunt CRM account, but this is such a rare use case. On the other hand, it's useful to keep my leads separated between my 2 organizations. Anastasia came through with an offer I couldn't refuse to accommodate my request - what a rockstar!

Roger D.

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

great and affordable CRM

Pros

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps.
NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records.

Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Cons

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Scott m. S.

I love this product!

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Customer Support is arguably the best feature of this product. If you have a question that is only vaguely related to NetHunt, like how to use integration in a new way, they will work with you to make that happen and fulfill your need.

Pros

I use NetHunt to coordinate communications and annual planning among volunteers across 3 continents. This product has allowed me to dump spreadsheets and the need to email them and request updates. My team keeps the records updated and we all stay on track.

Cons

The price can be a bit much for a small operation but with 2 users in the free package allows you to fully vet and experience all the benefits.

Allan F.

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

Pros

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail.

The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient.

Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business.

NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Cons

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Ernestas A.

I like that it is in my google account (Gmail)

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

We've been previously using mostly spreadsheets to manage our clients and, considering their number, we have to wait a lot while it loaded.

Pros

The Nethunt uses the same searching engine as Google/Gmail. I love it and I'm happy with the system.

Cons

While NetHunt isn't lightning-fast when loading all of the records at once, this is definitely a better way to manage updates and calls. It's a simple system that works great with Gmail. We've been previously using Google Sheets and Excel for our client database and NetHunt is definitely a great upgrade.

Arturas S.

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Reviewed on 2017/11/06

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Pros

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Cons

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Claudia R.

It does exactly what I need it to do!

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Keeps all potential, new and continuous customer's info in one place, saves time on retyping their info, and searching for their info. It's all in the programme (Gmail) I use most of my day. Nethung also easily connects to Mailchimp, which saves more time having to retype customer info.

Pros

Easy to use, all customer info in one place, and no need to keep searching for the same info amongst all the emails. Easily links to other programmes such as Mailchimp to save time not having to re-type info.

Cons

The only thing I don't like using is the 'Conversation' section when searching for a customer's email, I search through Gmail rather.

Eve L.

NetHunt Goes Beyond a Traditional CRM in Many Ways

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/05

NetHunt perfectly fills in the gap between G Suite and our company processes. With NetHunt I can organise my company processes in a structured and orderly manner without ever leaving my email. If you find yourself managing things with Google sheets, try NetHunt.

Pros

- Fully integrated into Gmail makes it easy to use
- Flexible tool that goes beyond a traditional CRM, you can use it for multiple process e.g. sales, hiring, customer support
- Valuable pricing
- Responsive support that is keen to help and open to software improvements

Cons

Might be overwhelming for administrators. NetHunt's simplicity and flexibility works both ways. It could take some imagination to structure it to your company processes, but once you understand how it works this tool can do a lot.

Yanina M.

A perfect system for sales

Reviewed on 2017/11/06

User-friendly interface, good support team.

Pros

NetHunt is designed with sales managers in mind and it shows. There are many things that make my sales process easier to manage and email integration is the primary one.

Cons

The app is near-perfect save for a few rough edges. For example, custom fields (while unlimited and rather robust) aren't that easy to set up once you see that you need one. Other than that, it's great!

Nataliia D.

Allows our team of remote and local workers to work on projects together to achieve results faster.

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Pros

We are an established e-commerce company that specializes in selling on online marketplaces.We use NetHunt in our work, wonderful CRM allows us to manage relationships with new suppliers. Makes it easy to store all of their contact data, comments and emails. Provides the ability to sync our NetHunt database with Google Drive. You did a great job, guys! Thanks.

Cons

There is something to work on ...
Sometimes it automatically creates duplicate lines in the table that you need to monitor and delete. NetHunt. Create a duplicate on the first column.

Aurimas M.

Great tool for our startup business. Best value for money we could find.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

We have started following our sales flow that helps a lot with increased sales.
We started storing all our sales material in one place.
Makes communication between two offices much more efficient.

Pros

Being at the same gmail page gives a lot of productivity.
Mass mailing works great.
Lots of effort from the team to solve issues, to develop their product, listed to our needs.

Cons

The app on mobile devices could be improved.
As Nethunt does not limit nor charge for records, we have uploaded nearly 100.000 of records. And that makes our search a bit slow sometimes.

Mikhail V.

Currently the best G Suite CRM

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

This is a solid tool for managing both sales and marketing. The support is awesome and the price is reasonable.

Pros

NetHunt is a very simple to use system. But behind that simplicity lies great functionality and customisation possibilities. Mass mailing and email tracking are a very welcome addition to its marketing capabilities.

Cons

When a system updates you have to refresh the tab with Gmail. This never happens when you're amid doing something, but still annoys me a bit. Aside from that - nothing.

Thomas L.

Nice Gmail and Google G-Suite integration, great flexibility and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/11/12

An efficient, powerful and easy to use CRM solution that integrates with my needs and cost efficent.

Pros

The flexibiility allows you to adapt folders and workflows to your needs. Built-in support for team collaboration.
I also very much like the mass mailing options where you can easily email potential new customers and track the results. Nethunt features including the mobile app (at a super competitive price) together with Gmail and Contacts with tagging create an easy to use, efficient and powerful combination that is hard to beat.

Cons

This is not a standalone CRM system with a lot of large enterprise features so do not expect that. The software has support for integration with Zapier. This is still in a closed beta release so you have to contact Nethunt for your integration needs.

Better than a typical CRM

Reviewed on 2017/11/03

My company uses NetHunt for managing clients, inventory and keep a DB of locations. When we receive an order, it's easy to link together all of the above things for a complete view and easy access to all of the data.

Pros

Has a nice UI. Pretty simple to use. Offers more features than similarly-priced tools on the market.

Cons

Setting up and using followups is a clumsy experience. Would also like to see the option to rename follow-ups from their default email names.

Millie F.

User friendly, clear and easy to read information

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

multiple users all on the same platform, easy to see data and also good for pulling information into spreadsheets.

Pros

clear and easy data which is easy to read. Pulling reports as well is simple and useful. The new Timeline is great too.

Cons

That I can't have a client profile before creating a file for the trip itself. It would be much easier if we can collate the information maybe next to "files" and "call log".

7.0/10
Anky H.

Well working hiring CRM

Reviewed on 2017/05/12

Pros

Gmail Integration, easy to use and perfect for an overview in your inbox in different colors that lets you overlook statuses quickly.

Cons

It is a big CRM and therefore conflicts with other extensions I use, therefore sometimes reloading etc is necessary.

Response from NetHunt CRM

Glad that color-coding works for you!

We're improving the compatibility with other extension. You can always send us your suggestions and observations to [email protected]

Paul M.

Perfect for our needs

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

Good value for money, outstanding customer support, smooth integration with Gmail/G Suite, highly customizable.

Cons

Nothing really, maybe being able to use other browers (currently only supports Chrome) would be good.

Lee M.

Brilliantly refreshingly simple product, love it sits right inside Gmail

Reviewed on 2017/06/30

simple set up and ease of use, easy to get up and running

Pros

I love the fact it sits right inside gmail and I can save all email correspondence to the client or the case I am following.

Cons

I guess the only small thing is having to save my views to Drive spreadsheets to manipulate the data?

Response from NetHunt CRM

Hey, Lee!

Drive integration and Export of Views to Google Sheets is coming within a week or so. We'll let you know once it becomes available.

Emily O.

Used daily without issues

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

Easy to learn, very user-friendly, integrates well with Gmail -- has improved our workflow massively.

Cons

Would be nice to have a standalone version, and/or integration with other browsers. App needs offline support.

Luljeta A.

Easy to use, smooth integration with Gmail.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

Very slick integration with Gmail, responsive customer support, excellent value for money, easily customized.

Cons

Only works in Chrome, would be great to have integration with other browsers as well as Outlook etc.

Mara B.

I love it is simple

Reviewed on 2017/08/29

Pros

The thing I like the most is that is simple and easy to use. Also very affordable. Before I didn't follow up my leads now I do

Cons

Nothing for now. Maybe that I cannot follow up my networking referals. Because even though they are not clients I can follow up with them but not record as a character

Response from NetHunt CRM

Hey, Mara!

Glad that NetHunt helped you with your leads! Good luck!

Amanda H.

NetHunt for Real Estate

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Nethunt has been effective in increasing our productivity in an immediate way.

Pros

This software is the best value for money if you’re looking for a gmail compatible CRM. Customer service has been very reasponsive and helpful.

Cons

Not much tutorial on how to get started or best use the platform for your personal needs. Kindof get going by trial and error and figure things out for yourself as you go. The trial period should be longer given the time necessary to really start moving around with ease.

7.0/10
Guillaume T.

Using it for a team of 5 people

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Helping to track prospect and make sure we have a good follow up

Pros

Easy to use. Perfect for our small team. You can ask your questions anytime, you will have a response within 24h.

Cons

You can't do everything on the App yet. But pretty sure it's coming soon. Otherwise anyone can use it after the course they give.