Showing 49 reviews of 38

Limo Anywhere

All-in-one booking, scheduling & dispatch management

Showing 49 reviews of 38
Kyla S.

Gone downhill

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

The experience over the last several months hasn't even been adequate. If I ran my business the way Limo Anywhere is currently, I would be out of business.

Pros

They used to be helpful and go out of there way to walk you through your issues. Bug fixes were fixed promptly.

Cons

I've had several issues with bugs that have not been fixed for months. Running reports to pay affiliates show what we get paid for the trip (never used to show it) and now there is no ETA for this fix. Have to take extra steps to dispatch because I always get an error message that doesn't allow me to dispatch. It's unprofessional and the customer support doesn't seem to care. This software has gone downhill and I don't think I can trust this company to handle my bookings. Very disappointed in the quality of service and DO NOT recommend this software to any transportation company looking for booking software.

Percell N.
  • Industry: Automotive

Avis Limousine FL

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

Other than that everything is good please try to see if you could go back to where we can see the whole reservation when we get that reservation notice on the reservation screen

Pros

Avis Limousine FL Everything is good except when you guys change the notice about a month ago that you cannot see the whole reservation when you get the notice

Michael S.

Best support Experience ever had

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

I can’t thank you all enough.

Pros

I am not a computer software kinda guy, however I was definitely not alone when it came to setup and understanding. The team has been more than helpful and spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and understood before they hung up with me. At times when I just didn’t get it, no problem they set the settings for me. Once I was all set up, it was very easy to use.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to set up, but once you get it all set up, the software was 100% and a ease to use day to day.

Amer M.

Great booming software

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

Flight tracker. Dispatch screen is easy to navigate. Simple forms and excellent interface.

Cons

Problem with emails going to spam (to receivers who use managed domain emails). Not being able to use 2 payment Gateways at the same time. Price add ons

Response from Limo Anywhere

Thank you for your great review! We love to hear how Limo Anywhere is making a difference for your business.

Bryan Y.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Automatic booking software limo anywhere doesnt do automatic LOL

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Pros

it has everything but you have to go back and fourth to get a booking done

Cons

The main thing I wanted limo anywhere to do was when a person books a reservation the credit card gets approved as well... this software doesn't do that, you have to do it manual which is ridiculous!! tell that to uber LOL so i get 40 bookings a day and would have to manually press enter on each one. so if someone put there wrong cc number lets say by accident or even if it didn't get approved you would have to call the customer for hours before you get it done !! this software is the worst because the salesman i bought this from charged a 1 time 299.00 fee plus 89.00 and just wanted that money and told me just the opposite to steal my business and they made me sign a e-sign agreement so they went out of there way because they don't offer a free trial. !!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! VERY POOR SERVICE TO SAY ONE THING AND MEAN ANOTHER

Vinny J.

The #1 software for limousine operators

Reviewed on 2015/04/26

We love this reservation software! The layout is simple to comprehend for all users. Limo anywhere is cloud based so no matter where your at, access is a breeze. They are always adding and updating new features. The automatic text option is a necessity in our business and saves us time. It sends out texts to customers as soon as the driver has arrived. Customers love the automatic emails that are sent as soon as they make a reservation. We are able to link it with our existing merchant account which makes taking payments simple and hassle free. We love this software and we can't imagine using any other reservation system for our company.

Riken J.

I have been an entrepreneur since 1992 , we think we can explore a lot from this

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

I am expecting to use it up to 99.9% of it. All thoughost I can't yet tell or count the benefits.

Pros

It is very convenient. We are expecting to do great with this adventure
Its features will encourage drivers

Cons

The passenger , driver apps, the private features for customers . We think we will an enormous way to maintain advertisement.

Rana F.

Great Tool For Transportation Business

Reviewed on 2016/01/09

I have been using LimoAnywhere for many years now. I am very happy over all with how it has helped me shape my business.
But now I am a little worried about how they are changing and updating their system including prices and coming up with different versions and how I will be affected being a grandfather client. For example version 4 reservation module is not allowed, since we are the older cients unless we pay extra.

John D.

We would never be able to operate without it!

Reviewed on 2018/04/25

Benefits range from financials to daily operations.

Pros

It is our office from A to Z. Easy to use, powerful, fully integrated with our website and CC processor, dispatch screen is easy to read,..can go on forever.

Cons

There really isnt any cons. Any bugs were worked out a while ago and if any issues arise, they are fixed quickly.

Hillary L.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Livery software for the masses

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Very easy to use. LA is constantly doing things to improve the user experience, whether the transportation company or the passenger utilizing the LA booking app.

Pros

As a LimoAnywhere user for almost 10 years, our company has seen the changes made to continually improve the system to best fit the operators who are using it. Whether small or large, LA is a good program for the money. Support is very good, which is critical in our 24/7 industry. LA has peer groups and user work-flow feedback is important.

Cons

There needs to be a back-up system if servers go down. This may have already been remedied. Sometimes the system is really slow and it's frustrating when trying to give information or take information from a client live on the phone.

Response from Limo Anywhere

Thank you for the great review, Hillary! We are proud to have had you as a Limo Anywhere client for nearly ten years. We appreciate the feedback and your kind words!

Tim M.

Small Reservation Car Service

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

Limo Anywhere and the associated Driver Anywhere app have helped to modernize our office and systems for taking reservations and assigning and dispatching jobs.

Pros

Its all in one. It cuts down on the time it takes our office staff to book a reservation as well as the time it takes to send out schedules to our drivers.

Cons

It is geared more toward on demand taxi services as opposed to reservation services that offer a set price by location instead of billing by the mile. I wish I could customize the manifests to specific fields and adjust how they look to both the office and drivers.

Robert W.

Couldn't run my company without Limo Anywhere and Driver Anywhere

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

Support responds all hours of the day. They understand my problem and propose solutions that work with their software and are better than what I'm trying to do.

Sales responds all hours of the day. Hell they even informed me their pricing changed and gave me a great new price. That really is wonderful of them to extend new pricing to existing customers.

Training is awesome. They have training 10 times a week at 10:30am and 3:30pm. I don't train my own staff. Not on LimoAnywhere. I just have them join the calls on limoanywhere.tv

I have a small fleet, only two cars but I am confident I could grow to 1000 and still use this software to manage my fleet.

The product itself is mature, 10+ years in the limo business. They know my business better than I do.

I know I missed something awesome... Oh yeah, they are investing, working on new features and have 4,000 other customers just like me..

Gary H.

The software is beyond reproach. Well thought out, covers almost all aspects of the industry.

Reviewed on 2017/10/09

Unbelievable aggravation.

Pros

The functionality is spot on.

Cons

Customer service is spotty and under no circumstances purchase web site templates. The web support department is absolutely horrendous. Does not respond without constant harassment, and often responds with incorrect information. STAY AWAY FROM WEB SERVICES.

Eli G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

It was good, change the app, when you change the app it's not working right, you can love me...

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

You can get a weekend since the last drivers used up

Pros

I don't like this app
I working for luxorlimo
This app don't work, where is the time in their dispatch's they need to text to my phone to find a job the Apple doesn't work

Cons

I don't know why, driverAnywere
Change app, avry couple years?
We drivers sufer, we can't we can't find a job

Tony L.

Best thing I ever did!

Reviewed on 2016/03/22

I've been using Limo Anywhere now for over 5 years, and I couldn't be happier! The amount of affiliate work I get alone is worth it! It is very easy to use and if I have any questions the staff has been great to work with! I would defiantly suggest Limo Anywhere to anyone in the industry! It doesn't matter if you are a large company or 2 car company, it is worth it!

Demetrios C.

Excellent service and tech support

Reviewed on 2015/05/01

I never have to wait for tech support, they are quick and efficient. Many avenues to receive support and the techs are in USA. The software fits all needs and is being refined regularly to be more user friendly and custom. The software is integrated with our website and app making reservations easy and simple.

Sherif H.

Best system ever

Reviewed on 2015/04/21

Being in the industry for more than 15 years I have learned one thing from using several different dispatch systems and that is that Limo Anywhere is the best of them all. Simple, convenient and great customer service.

Ken O.

Out of This world software

Reviewed on 2015/09/08

This product is a must have if your growing your business and you want to communicate with other limo companies. Invoicing , mapping, dispatching , email the confirmation to the customer , its just awesome.

Eric M.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Horrible customer srive...

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

not good tooo many things to list and a combative tech person

Pros

nothing software locking up,,,among more issues since you were bought

Cons

off site help...use us folks I can understand

Response from Limo Anywhere

Mr. McCarthy thank you for your feedback. We have try to contact you via phone multiply times. We would love an opportunity to address / rectify your situation as you are a valued customer.

Brandon R.

Rocky's the best!!!

Reviewed on 2015/08/10

If you every need help with your account, I recommend this guy!

Damon C.

One of the Best Decisions Our Company Made Before We Opened for Business

Reviewed on 2017/09/23

Fast and easy data entry. Seamless credit card processing and professional notifications to our clients and customers.

Pros

Everyday we learn more and more about the capabilities. It's like the software is growing with our company. Before starting my own limousine business, I'd used this software while working with other companies as a chauffeur and found it very user friendly.

Cons

Initial Setup was tricky and the video tutorials aren't detailed enough. I've not had time to attend one of the online training schedules. With so many features, the University should be more robust.

Moe K.

I have no idea how did I ran my business before I used Limoanywhere

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

Limo anywhere website is a great software that I have been using for the past 8 months in order to find the best solutions for my business and save a lot of hassle and time.
I use limo anywhere daily, and I would say for the price its worth every single penny!

Keep up the great job!

Cons

I would love to have more videos on hand to learn more about the Software, in the begging i had a hard time using tell I had one of are employer showed me how to.