Voiptime Cloud

Great contact center software for SMB and Enterprises

Martin W.

Online dialer, recording, lead management and scheduling

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

Pros

I own a telesales company with a head office in Amsterdam and remote agents in different countries. All my employees use Voiptime to manage prospective clients and to make calls. This is a cloud solution, easy to log in, with excellent call quality. We record all conversations and are able to download them and to send to our clients who can proceed with leads.
Lead and call statuses, callback, notes, lead source features help to work with leads more effectively.
We definitely recommend this to business looking for a system to manage leads and to make online calls.

Cons

Only desktop version, no mobile application. Only outbound calls. When we export the database from the system into .exl file, we are able to export only lead contact information, no notes.

Nazar B.

Makes sales more effective

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

Pros

This software is a lifesaver to my day-to-day sales functions. It helps me to organize my performance and to be super productive. Now I can easily track lead's status, see all client's communication and listen to my previous calls. With the help of click-to-call functionality, I can reach to my clients just with one click.
Cons: I don't have now some urgent minuses. Completely satisfied with it. In future, it will be great to be able to create email templates

Ilya K.

Effective CRM

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

I love how Voiptime Cloud helps me stay organized, focus on things that matter most and close more deals. Now, I do not miss any details (can refer to the call any time thanks to calls records), can keep all my document organized (all important files (contracts, bills) can be attached to the system) and set up callbacks as well as meeting reminders in the calendar and receive notification reminders both in the system interface and your email.

Jason C.

Dialing and lead managment software for small businesses

Reviewed on 2017/06/01

It helps us to make affordable calls to different countries and to lead prospects through the sales pipeline easier and more persistantly, increasing the conversion rate. Since we started using this software our sales are smoother and planned, workflow scheduling is easier. Customer service is also getting better, as we store all lead information in the system and can access it any time we need it.

Pros

Our sales department uses Voiptime to manage prospect information and make calls. It is very convenient to be able to dial leads directly from the system and to have phone recordings saved in the lead card, available for download and listening. Sales agents can make notes while talking to client over the phone. The dashboard allows to monitor department statistics in real time as well as to make customer estimations.
The call quality is good. The online support is fast and helpful.

Cons

Limited lead qualifying options, not all statuses are reflected in dashboard, operators can go through IVR only if the lead is dialed through the softphone, and than in call history the name of the cient is not mentioned, no option to create a new client after dialing a number from the softphone.

Chuck R.
  • Industry: Automotive

Enables us to manage customers better and to sell more cars

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

This system helps us to manage customers smarter and to contact potential customers regularly. We make our time scheduling in Voiptime and it reminds us about calls and meetings.
We use the dialer to contact our clients as it is much cheaper than cell phone and enables us to record all conversation.
We store all our client data in Voiptime, assigned to different consultants. It is easy to reassign clients from one sales person to another and no data is lost when sales consultants leaves the team.

Pros

We use this software for managing customers of our car dealership. Our team is working together to make our client's experience unlike any other. This software helps us to nurture customers smarter and in a more organized way. We enspired all our consultants to switch to Voiptime. They use it to call clients and to schedule communication.
We use the calendar to schedule sales calls so no opportunity is missed.
The system allows us to filter clients according to their preferences and to assign customers. All phone calls can be made with the system's dialer and recorded. Call tarrification is very attractive.
This software combines very useful tools for customer service and sales for a good price.

Cons

The system interface should be more adjustable, especially the calendar and client card. There should be more tutorials on how to use software tools. We would also like the dashboard to be more advanced.

Mustafa C.

We use this software to call potential leads in different countries

Reviewed on 2017/05/15

We are able to call our leads in UK and USA with good prices and quality. We are able to save all phone calls and to set callbacks and follow-ups.
Making a call is really easy, it can be done with one click. After the conversation agents can leave notes and change lead status in order to pass it to account manager.
With this software we operate smarter and faster.

Pros

We like the combination of dialer with lead nurturing tools. Calls are saved in lead profiles, agents can schedule callbacks, if the lead does not answer.

Cons

1) no option to buy a DID number directly in this system;
2) one accounts can be set only for one number;
3) only two types of events: callback and meeting available to create in the calendar.

Laurent D.

An innovative tool to attain success with my business

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

I know that strong communication with our clients is an essential ingredient to attain our business goals and dreams in a more efficient as well as more professional way. Before, I haven't found a good software with dialer just like the Voiptime Cloud. After I have applied it to my business, the operation has generally improved. With the support of this software, I can save money, time and effort in attaining the goals of my company.
We manage customer data in Voiptime and call clients with the system.

Pros

Allows to save client information in one place: phone, address, company information, purchase information, documents, phone conversation recordings, emails. Callback scheduling option. Available online. API that allows to connect the system to lead generating forms at the website. Security.

Cons

Email synchronization is rather slow. It takes 10-15 minutes for a new email to be displayed in the system. The software doesn't allow sending emails, it just synchronizes messages with the email.

Beata H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great choice of features

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

it really helps to organize and improve my sales performance.

Pros

This software is a life-saver for my day-to-day sales function. With the help of click-to-call you just call to clients easier and quicker. You can write call notes to remind you of the previous conversation with the client. This help to follow up better and not to miss any opportunity.

Cons

it would be useful to receive inbound calls, as our company is going to expand, but as far as I understood they are about to release this feature.

Marta Z.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Awesome tool for organizing your work

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Voiptime Cloud is a great tool that is useful both for Sales and Marketing department. It helps a team to save a lot of time and automate many processes that were time-consuming. One of the best things about this software is that it constantly improves.

Cons

Well, we are looking forward to some more features like:
- sending text messages or voicemails to our clients;
- creating email templates.

Mykola Z.

User-friendly LMS that is constantly improved.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

Easy-to-use software that doesn't require a long training for my colleagues. They constantly improve their functionality. Very helpful support team.

Cons

It would be helpful, in a case of urgency, to be able to make internal calls between managers. Also it would be great to have a predictive dialer.

Javier R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent for small and medium-size businesses

Reviewed on 2017/04/14

Voiptime helps us to more effectively work with our partners. They are in different countries and in different continents, so for us the cost of phone calls and tarrification was very important as well as tools for conact management.
Voiptime was able to offer us great service for the best price. So far I think this is the best combination of system for lead management combined with phone voip calling tool.

Pros

We really like this system.

Love the functionality

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

The software has allowed our company to streamline the entire sales operation- tracking, calling, reporting and managing our systems. The tech support team are all very friendly and took care of all the issues we have had so far.

Charlie L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Lucy D.

Outbound calls software with lead management options

Reviewed on 2017/06/02

Outbound calling, lead management options, affordable prices, online access.

Pros

Voiptime combines lead management tools with an outbound dialer. This was the main factor why we have chosen to work with this software. The price of Voiptime is relatively affordable, in combination with call rates of our sip provider, we've got quite a good deal. Unlimited call recording capacity storage, unlimited quantity of leads.

Cons

Very limited reports, system does not enable to buy a sip number as a part of the solution, only outbound calling options.

Anton P.

Invaluable tool for your daily sales tasks

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

It simple software that automates our day-to-day performance. Now we can work with data, submitted by our website leads, right away and not lose any of our prospects (thanks to web-to-lead feature) set up calls and meeting reminders call directly from clients card and enter notes during/after the call improve our work by analyzing call records

Valeria T.

All-in-one solution

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Voiptime is the best software we tested for optimizing sales and managing agents. It’s a great all-in-one solution.

Pros

Awesome software for an efficient sales process. Apart from having a super-efficient predictive dialer, it also includes lots of other useful features. The sales reps especially like that it keeps all the customer-related information in the client cards. And I love the fact that I can oversee their work at any time thanks to the real-time dashboard and sales reporting.

Cons

No cons for me, but a tool provides only a dialer but does not sell online numbers for use with a dialer. Therefore, I have to look for a supplier to buy DID and Sip numbers.

Sue B.

Great for B2B telesales

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

We manage our customer database with this software and make calls. As we have a lot of agents working remotely, it is important for us that the system is available online and all calls are recorded, so we can control the call quality and send recoridngs to our customers.
It is easy to assign leads from one agent (cold calls) to another (account manager) as all communication data (phone recordings, notes, emails, documents) is stored in the card.
The dialer is click-to-call, not predictive, so it perfectly works for B2B sales.

Pros

A dialer with recording option and lead management features combined in one solution. Excellent for telesales.

Cons

For contact import the system excepts only csv files. Our database was in excel, so we had to convert the file. However, it was a minor problem, as it was not hard to do, we just googled for instructions.

Rene W.

Good CRM with an option to call clients

Reviewed on 2017/04/11

We are a sales company and our agents make a lot of phone calls, mostly to UK and USA. We needed a good CRM to manage our customer database and to organize our agent's workflow.
Voiptime is not a full CRM, but has all tools we needed. It allows assigning new leads to different sales agents, attaching documents to customer profiles, writing notes, making online calls, recording phone conversations and setting callbacks.
It is much easier with this software to oversee the team performance and to analyze it by a number of phone calls made, leads converted into customers etc. All phone calls are recorded and stored at the system so Quality Manager can analyze reecords and offer improvements.
If you run a call center, telemarketing or sales team, we definitely recommend this software. It is cheaper and easier to use than most CRMs, however combines all features needed for sales team efficient work.

Cons

Very simple reporting tools.

Anastasia S.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2017/10/27

Pros

- easy to track client's status
- can integrate system with my email
- set up callbacks in system calendar
- listen to my previous calls
- handy and easy CRM system to use
- handling calls to prospects became more fast and efficient
- thanks to dashboard I can see problems in sales and work on them

Cons

- there are no filters in the call records tab
- unable to edit previous notes in client's card
- can't create email templates

Maryna N.

We definitely recommend Voiptime Call Center solution

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

This is the exact solution we have been looking for!

Pros

First of all this software satisfies all our needs as we make both inbound and outbound calls, the outbound campaings are easily configured just in 5min, it also has a voice broadcasting, which we really needed for our business and last but not least we were glad to find it really cost-efficient.

Cons

We are completely good, no cons have been noticed so far.

Barbara S.

I found a perfect solution to earn high degree of sales and income with my business

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

As a beginner in the world of business, I have no idea on how to increase the brand recognition of my company. But the software of the Voiptime Cloud has changed the game. Now, I have no doubt, thus the latter software is one of my powerful techniques to make the most out of my business. Another important feature of it is that I can now manage the operation of my business in a more effective and more organized manner. It is very helpful for us to effectively communicate with our clients in a more practical way.

Pros

Calendar and callback reminders, affordable calling.

Ihor O.

""

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

As I communicate and negotiate with existing and potential clients I desperately need to have a reliable LMS. It much easier now to organize all client data in one place. With the help of their included telephony I just call right away from the system. For further nurturing and identifying in more details client's needs, I can set meetings and callbacks in the calendar and get reminders in the system as well as in my email (especially useful when I am away from the office). It is so useful to take notes directly in the client's card even if I am still on the call.

Cons

While using it for half of the year, I have been completely satisfied. The only thing which I would love to see is detailed sales analytics.

Lynda H.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy to use, multifunctional lead management system

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

organized workflow

Pros

We hired many sales agents recently and we had the easiest experience ever during trainings how to use our LMS. Voiptime cloud did their best. Many thanks. And inbuilt dialer makes things even more easier - no need to install additional software.

Cons

No such a feature like sending SMS through the lead management system, impossible to buy SIP number from them

Ivanna K.

Great way to keep CRM data organized

Reviewed on 2018/01/12

Pros

This software is easy to use and has a great interface. We can utilize follow-up tasks, track activity and have quick insight into outbound and inbound calls. Far better in comparison to our previous solution.

Cons

Our sales department team would like to have possibility to integrate it with other solutions: Google analytics, Office 365 suite.

Nadiia T.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

great software

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Pros

this software is easy to use and install. As it is cloud-based we don't need to disturb our IT department. Our sales team is completely loving it. The support team is really helpful.

Cons

one except the limitation of integration with other programs (Office 365 suite). Hope that soon they will do it. Really waiting.