LeadSparrow Reviews

LeadSparrow

Mobile-friendly email marketing & contact management

5/5 (4 reviews)
Imran R.

One of the best Email Broadcasting & Marketing Solution in this industry after trying many products.

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Email Broadcasting & Marketing is the current need of the industry and its an essential part of our daily marketing campaigns & i think leadsparrow is one of the good addition in our marketing executions on the cutom emails to our clients & partners.

Pros

The most lovely feature in this product is their ready to use responsive templates, easy reviews, etc. which really make our life easy to chose and do the broadcasting instantly, also we're enjoying their other features like Contact Imports with the feature to update the earlier uploaded contacts. Truly speaking they have a lot of other features which we're still exploring and trying to utilize in our daily requirements and most of the time we've requested for some features to fulfill our current needs, we've found those were already available in the solution which give us the confident about their professionalism and dedication in this domain.

Cons

it's not exactly the cons but request to have more responsive templates and some more reportings features .

Response from LeadSparrow

Thanks Imran for the kind words and being an awesome customer. More responsive templates are on our dev. roadmap. Currently we are focusing on providing our customers easy access to automation (most demanded feature). By automation i mean smart lists (behavior-based segmentation) & workflows (incl. email, profile update, alerts, delays, a/b test, if/else actions) and expected to be launched in 3rd quarter of 2017. Again, thanks for this delightful review.

Happy Emailing :)
Suhaib Ahmad.

Vick M.

Using email marketing first time ... Great experience so far !!

Reviewed on 2017/05/23

More business, easy and time-saving marketing

Pros

Being new to email marketing I had a lot of catching up to do. Support guys helped me move through the initial learning curve without getting burnt. Being a small business retailer at ebay
I was having difficulty increasing my sales. I wanted to re-engage my customers, after their first purchase, by alerting them of the new products. LeadSparrow guys helped me planned my email marketing cycle and gave valuable tips on how to capture more leads using social media.

Website very easy to navigate. Creating emails, uploading contacts are very straight forward. Loved the single page email reporting page. Everything I need to know about email performance is in there

Cons

Though they have a lot of good mobile friendly templates, e-commerce templates are only a few. Would be great if more e-commerce templates can be added.

Response from LeadSparrow

Thank you Vick for the fantastic review. Its a pleasure serving you. And thank you for pointing out the need for more e-commerce templates. We will let you know when we add more templates. Happy Emailing :) Suhaib.

Scott C.

Good Platform

Reviewed on 2017/05/16

Email marketing platform service enhances our marketing efforts

Pros

Very easy to get started with email campaigns. The free email designer makes the emails look very professional. I have enjoyed using this service.

Cons

I am not sure if there is currently API integration, but that would be the only feature I would like to add.

Response from LeadSparrow

Thanks Scott for spreading the good word about us. Its a great pleasure for us that you are satisfied with our services.

About API, we have a simple API available with basic functions of add/update contacts. We are currently working on Salesforce integration. During this we hope to add advance features in our API also. Happy Emailing! - Suhaib

Dayana D.

LeadSparrow is Fantastic

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Using LeadSparrow makes managing multiple contacts for various projects easy.

Pros

It is easy to upload contacts, search within existing contacts, create lists, and update contacts as needed.

Cons

I dislike that there is not much flexibility as far as editing the pre-established titles. The program seems to be developed with a specific user in mind, therefore there are set categories like lead, customer, and others that would be great if they could be altered to better fit any use.

Response from LeadSparrow

Thank you Dayana for providing the kind feedback. The categories (aka Customer Lifecycle Stages) are fixed to facilitate the broad use-cases. An alternative for this can be to add your own lifecycle stage as a custom field (with pre-selected values using dropdown as data type). If you need help with this please contact support , and we will work with you on this. Thanks. Suhaib Ahmad.