Clari Reviews

Clari

Forecast, opportunity & pipeline management for sales teams

4/5 (10 reviews)
Chris R.

Love Clari..use it every day

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

Easy to use, create new views to sort my business. Also, like for forecasting to easily plug in weekly numbers

Cons

Only feedback would more granular reporting similar to native SFDC. (Example: create a view with a keyword in the comments section) I would also love to tabulate numbers similar to a spreadsheet.

Making SFDC easier to use

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

I like that it brings in all the data I need to see from SDFC in one place. It is easy to change dates and move deals through the pipline compared to reports in SFDC.

Cons

I wish it had more features. I still have to use SFDC for all the heavy work. Notes, etc.

7.0/10

World class software and support

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

We use Clari for all of our sales forecasting and management. It has been a great product experience all around from the UI to support.

Pros

This software is very intuitive and solves all of our sales forecasting needs. The support and customer success is stellar as well.

Cons

For best-in-class software, they definitely charge a premium price.

Friendly UI with strong ability to automate tasks

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

Pros

Really love how Clari allows me to quickly forecast, see all my opps in one place, update SFDC data without traveling to SFDC, quickly submit a forecast from my phone and see the "health" of each of my opps.

Cons

When using Clari via my laptop and I have to forecast 6 categories which span a distance greater than my laptop screen, I have to click right arrow over, double click a forecast category and hit enter. I cannot scroll right otherwise it jumps from start to end. It's like seeing the first half of a pdf and when scrolling down it jumps straight to page 2 without letting you see the bottom half. A little frustrating.

Esmat S.

Excellent System

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

business view

Pros

I like the features , specific to month, quarter and weekly view . I use it in a daily bases to get a complete view of the business.

Cons

updating the opportunities on one tap - I mean rather than going to SFDC and back to Clari , it should be integrated

Corey R.

Successfully use it for forecasting accuaracy

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Being able to successfully track and manage deals from a single source (scree) and integration with salesforce is a definite plus

Pros

editing capabilities and ability to custom make views, also ability to custom make your filters based on the info you want to see

Cons

hard to learn at first but easy once you get the hang of it . Have not tried support - but peers have helped me learn the product successfully

Chris S.

Mostly great.

time savings

Pros

Time savings it provides. TO quickly provide and read data needed to do my job. Saves me from Logging into complex Salesforce screens daily.

Cons

1 out of 10 times I enter something in - it reverts back to previous data. and does not change it. Mobile site is good. Sometimes ( 1 in 3 ) there is a noticeable lag in response time.

Jeff R.

Powerful

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Pros

The power and accuracy of the tool's predictive analytics is absolutely amazing. It has given us the ability to product sales numbers to within 2% MoE

Cons

A bit of a black box when it come to integrations, but we know they're there and they work.

Calvin L.

Easy to use and user friendly

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

Pros

User friendly is key point. easy to use in mobile, desktop and anywhere, any time. Simple in interface.

Cons

Need some training for doing report and dashboard even it is easy to use as may miss a lot of key values.

Decent tool

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

Pros

Clari is a good forecasting tool for teams. The integration is nice with Salesforce and pulls relevant information.

Cons

The usage is still very foreign. Not sure if teams use this for opportunities or strictly for forecasting.

5.0/10