CASEpeer

Manage and grow your personal Injury law firm.

Ashley D.

OBSESSED with CasePeer

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Simply the best. I will never use anything else!

Pros

I like that you can leave detailed notes that stand out. You can indent, bold, space things out, its just so easy and clear to see/read what you need. I also like that you can search the client's file for any prior note made.
The critical case note feature, the treatment tracking, provider history, being able to track the insurance history. I have used other software, and nothing on this Earth can touch CasePeer. I always tell new hires at my firm I would make a great product rep because I LOVE everything about it. Obsessed. I look forward to the new emails with changes/updates and additions to what we already rely on. Its just fantastic and there is no better way to run a firm than with CasePeer. You can easily run and read reports and ensure your clients are being managed easily at a glance.

Cons

I wish CasePeer could integrate with Box or DropBox so the file is all on one page. I worked with a similar build through Sales Force but it could never touch what Case Peer is doing. (this may be an option that we just did not choose)

Krystal L.

Great SaaS product

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Love that you can access it from any computer, iPad, or smartphone. It is feature rich, allowing you to input tons of data on each case. I like that you can tag each note with the category it fits into, which is helpful for searching through later. Being able to attach emails directly to the case is great. I like the idea of being able to do the same with text messages, but that feature could use some work.

Cons

Still learning to use this product but so far it's a bit clunky in terms of managing check-ins with clients on a regular basis. I also wish you were able to customize the intake portion a bit, as some of the questions we normally ask either don't have a place in the forms or are only accessible after the case is created (e.g. report number). Across the board, a lot of the data entry points are buried within the forms rather than being quick to input. You have to click into and open a new box, then click into subareas there to input date, which is time consuming. For certain things I wish there was a select all feature (tasks, notes, etc.)

Lucas S.

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

Simplicity and ease of use. Everything I need is just one click away.

Cons

Customization of navigation. I would like to be able to arrange left navigation to my needs.

Danny L.

Made our firm's practice much more streamlined and practical.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Our firm runs much smoother than it did before this product.

Pros

Casepeer makes it easy to access all the cases information in one platform so our firm doesn't spend all our time shuffling through different platforms.

Cons

Learning a new part of the software sometimes can be overburdensome. That said, the help portion of Casepeer makes the learning curve much more forgiving.

Sam N.

Best PI software money could buy.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

This software improved my firm's performance across the board. We are able now to service all of our clients' needs in a more efficient and reliable way. An excellent product.

Azadeh K.

Excellent and Amazing!

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Pros

The ease of use, the details it tracks, accessibility, and efficiency! This software organizes everything you need in such efficient manner and keeps track of everything!!

Joey R.

GREAT SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

I would recommend to all law firms.

Pros

So easy to use. It keeps my files so organized.

Cons

None, I love this software. I would recommend it.

Michael W.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Well thought out program built from the ground up with PI in mind

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Excellent

Pros

Best designed program for Personal Injury that I found after a lot of looking. Customer service and support implementing the system is excellent. I can always get someone on the phone who knows how to help. The software is intuitive and tailored to PI cases.

Cons

Waiting on a few functionalities and features available in more generalized case management software. The updates have been coming at a steady drumbeat so I expect to see them soon. In the meantime, the PI focused design and features more than make up for it.

Libby T.

Great Product Keeps Getting Even Better

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Customer service is excellent and it’s clear that this is a company that cares about their product and their clients. They make regular improvements based on the feedback they receive.

Pros

Robust features
Intuitive interface
Responsive customer service that implements user feedback to improve product
Great tutorials for training new hires

Cons

Integrations with third party platforms can be clunky

Lucy L.

PI Case Manager Review

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Case Management for a PI firm.

Pros

Easy to use and access all of our client's information within one system. Constantly improving software.

Cons

Occasional glitches, sometimes I get logged out of all my tabs, lol.

Marlo Y.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Fantastic platform! Easy to use, looks great, makes my job a lot easier!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Excellent software from top to bottom. Since we started using Casepeer, it keeps getting better. I used to work in the settlement and disbursement areas. While the older versions felt a bit clunky, many of our suggestions have been implemented successfully. With the newest version, settling liens with healthcare providers and generating crucial documents have never been more effortless. I now primarily work with the accounting functions, which greatly helps me manage case costs, settlements, and trust accounts.

At our firm, we are very diligent in noting and documenting just about everything that goes on with a case. Casepeer automatically documents every modification and change to a file which allows us to trace a case's history back to the beginning. The great search functionality and extensive data points within the software means we are be able to pick up a case where we left off and know exactly what's going on. Being able to task and direct notes to other colleagues also helps make sure priority items do not fall through the cracks.

Overall, working with Casepeer is like having an additional teammate, optimizing our productivity and making case management much easier.

Pros

The software looks great, navigating the site is very intuitive. It also keeps track of all the important data points, which is vital to our firm as accuracy is key. The developers are also always open to suggestions and improvements, so the program is always evolving and getting better.

Cons

There are some useful features that are still in development, such as the ability to have more control over the trust account. Otherwise, the software works really well.

Keith F.

Best CRM for Personal Injury Firms Hands Down

Reviewed on 2018/06/27

It was a key component in growing my practice in the last year.

Pros

Due to its specialty for personal injury, the reporting and niched tools allows for unique strategy such as comparing the firm's demands out, offers out, and pending settlements to assist with monthly projecting and allowing us to be PROACTIVE instead of reactive.
Our team now can anticipate case issues and solve them before they become an issue.
Client communication is now solved with the platform's client communication reports for each employee. I can sort out which client is not getting the attention they need and address it in minutes instead of after a client complaint.
Lien Negotiation reporting that compares individual adjusters, their average reductions and past cases they worked on is huge when comes to efficiently negotiating these liens out.
My staff saved hours everyday compared to countless other CRMs we have tried. Understanding of the platform took less than a week to grasp compared to months lost with other platforms.
No issues, no crashes, CasePeer is our secret weapon.

Cons

I wish I could navigate through the firm's tasks quicker. I am waiting on the app for easier use from my phone, but it should be coming soon.

Brett B.
  • Industry: Law Practice

It's simplified the processes of our law firm

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

I can't say enough good about this program and how useful it has been. From keeping track of every single phone call and evaluation, ease of creating tasks for follow up calls for potential new cases, noting critical case notes regarding a client and facts, gaining all the information up front and having it in the system in real time, making it easy to go back and view notes and records on a case, how it's given me the power to manage a team with simplicity. I'm able to see everyones calls and notes that are taken, and lastly reports are easy to create in many different formats and look great.

With all of this said, it's truly a dynamic program that will allow a team of people to focus on the same goals and objectives. It's the only paperless program I could see using with all the other options and systems I've seen and have had to use in the past.

It's simple, powerful, and easily changed to fit the needs of your law firm.

Pros

See my review!

Cons

No cons when you can make the necessary changes needed to fit your needs.

Clayton S.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Everyone on the casepeer team is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

It organizes cases effectively so anyone in the office can see what's new with a case with a few clicks of a mouse. It also helps clients who do not have an email address to be able to communicate with us better.

Pros

The customer service is great, its very easy to use the software and keeps things organized. Overall its very helpful to our lawfirm. Being able to text clients and them being able to text documents and photos is a very nice addition also.

Cons

I don't like that the text message goes to the main contact on the case instead of directing it back to the person who originally sent the text message. I also wish the settlement tab was set up a little differently.

Dorsay D.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Best personal injury case management software!

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

It can do everything, very user friendly, the support team is awesome. It really helped automate and update our office. Great for organization and working with a team in your office. Keeps everyone on the same page.

Zachary H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Solo lawyer used for 5 months now. Almost every request has been implemented.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Organization, checklist reminders to follow up with clients, great client communication.

Pros

Hello Sign integration and intake. Coupled together these features make signup amazingly fast. Throw in text messaging and client portal and you're light years beyond the competition.

Cons

Still new, so features are still coming out. Not a deal breaker, but definitely something to consider if you are impatient and looking for something that is fully done. Great for starting solos.

Robert K.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Intuitive design. Fantastic customer service. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Easy to use and set up. The customer service has been great so far. The document generation feature saves use so much time and will keep us from hiring an assistant which saves money. I have only been using the product for a few weeks, but I use it several times an hour. I have no found anything that I don't like yet.

Andrew N.

CASEpeer is intuitive and powerful

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

Our firm was looking for a plaintiff specific case management solution. We looked at all options -- and were blown away when we got a demo of CASEpeer. Since implementing the solution at our firm, it has proven to be a game-changer in our case management. Everything is intuitive and powerful -- which has been critical in getting all users to buy into the change and get ramped up quickly. The interface is great because it is clean and simple while also being robust. Conflict checks, statute management, and settlement calculation is made simple and instant. The value is measurable -- from the data reporting to streamlining processes, CASEpeer more than pays for itself.

Kevin G.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

As a solo practitioner, CASEpeer makes case management easy. All of my cases are organized in one place, and their status is easy to find.

Cons

I have the most difficulty with the costs and fee tracking areas of the software.

Chloe W.

Makes my life easy!

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

This program is a game changer! Casepeer helps keep track of the little details for you. Creating documents with a click of a finger saves so much time for other tasks. Once you go Casepeer you won't want to go back.

Alex M.

BEST case management software - if you havent used it, youre missing out

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

saves you time and money makes you more productive

Pros

very easy to use, very interactive, has all the necessary features such as tasks, notes, accounting for the trust account. navigation is so simple. I can find out whats going on with a case in seconds! Great Calendar system, set reminders and tasks and make life simple. Great for litigation deadlines. Customer service is excellent too, they address issues every time.

Cons

i can only think of one - when the tasks are assigned, there isnt a box to check off, you have to delete each task one by one. They arent the cheapest but they are the best of the best and ive used several (other than these twoi cant think of any other ones)

Great Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

This software is very easy to use and helpful for cases!

Cons

Sometimes the software crashes a bit!

Brett S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Nothing short of excellence!

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Pros

It is difficult to complement the software without complimenting the company. I have never experienced better customer service and client attentiveness. We receive update emails weekly. I can barely get used to a feature before they roll out with even better ones. The integration to our calling service is outstanding and the ability to mange through our cases is seamless. Each case is laid out much like a report and is easy to follow. It allows us to stay on top of our cases and interact with our clients through opt-in texting linked directly to the client's case notes. This software is the best case management software hands down!

Cons

The only negative thing I could think of is how much data is needed to be inputed. This is not really a negative at all, just time consuming. The sheer amount of data allows the software to read itself and identify information for templates, organizing notes, providers, and defense insurance companies, counsel, and judges.

Katelyn C.

Simple, Easy, and Effective.

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

CASEpeer makes it easy to access all of your important case information. At a touch of a button you can open your client's contact information, pull up the police report, view a summary of your client's medical treatment, and more. Additionally, you can make case notes, and assign tasks to case workers. Each worker can view all of the tasks from a management field or view them individually on a client's page. Most notably, CASEpeer helps with managing cases in LITIGATION. You can update your case status from Litigation Initiated, to Discovery, to Trial Preparation, and everything in between. You can input Discovery requests and responses, allowing you to calendar and manage deadlines, make notes, and assign case workers. Moreover, on the Litigation homepage you can track the life of each defendant by viewing dates they answered, appeared, were dismissed, etc. Additionally, you can input Court, Judge, and Department information for each case. Lastly, there are Management, Overview, and Report fields allowing you to track and sort ALL of your cases. You can view them by status, case type, name, statute, and recently worked on, etc. Overall, CASEpeer simplifies Case Management and Litigation by providing effective and easy ways to update, organize, view, and track your cases.

Megan L.

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

CASEpeer is amazing! It helps your keep all of your cases organized and well documented. Its tracking features ensure that all of your clients get the attention that they deserve and no case goes unnoticed. There is a wonderful variety of features that are easy to use and provide functionality that is just not available elsewhere. CASEpeer is a must have for law firms of any size.

Pros

All the information I need is in one place.