WebWork Time Tracker

Time Tracking Software with Screenshots

Jun anthony I.

WebWork Time Tracker Experience

Reviewed on 2018/12/25

Highly recommended. A simple software with everything you need.

Pros

The app is simple and user friendly. You don't have to worry on loosing some mins to hours of your working time by using their software. Generation of reports are also good and lets you keep track of your statistics. Customer Support keeps you updated on your cases that you don't have to contact them because they will contact you.

Cons

Had a problem before with the software since I am using Mac since it hangs until such time that I am not able to click anything. This has been resolved because they released a new version but it took longer. Good thing I have a backup PC (Windows) where the software version works well.

Evelyn grace C.

Easy to use software for keeping track of online work providing screenshots and actual work...

Reviewed on 2017/11/23

A very good time tracking software suitable to use for Freelancers to get paid by clients.

Pros

Functional which comes with essential features and no complicated procedures, ease of access and user-friendly.

Cons

There was a time during the duration of my usage of the product that the software did not function. It took a while that technical support was able to fix it. Nonetheless, I think the software is excellent and easy to use. It is convenient and suitable for Freelancers like me to show proof of work and get paid by clients accordingly.

Albert S.

Great soft to track time

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Great thing for businesses to have complete statistic over user activity

Pros

time tracking feature, team management , different user roles

Cons

task system can be optimized

Tanmoy K.

Good Experience

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Using this tool from last 6 months and no issue with it. Overall very smooth experience. Easy to use.

Pros

Into each screenshot, the count of number of time keyboard has been used and mouse has been clicked. This is the best thing I have found. Apart from it, this tool is pretty simple to use

Cons

I have found few issues at the very beginning but their customer support has solved those issues for me.

Sergio L.

Using it for more than a year

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

- it is simple
- reports are good
- Creating tasks is simple

Cons

- some version used to hang my computer, but latest version works fine
- It only uses UTC on reports

Alejandro S.

Solid time tracker

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Pros

For the price, this time tracking software is great. Compatibility with windows, android, ios, and mac.

Cons

Reports and timesheets are not based on the local time zone.

Hardik R.

Excellent work aid

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

I have been able to solve the issue of not knowing how many hours I worked and how much they need to pay me. It also helps my employer to review my job directly and quickly.

Pros

I like the fact that it asks you whether to send the screenshot or not. It's also very useful to keep track of your working hours during the day or during the week.

Cons

Maybe it could send you an alert when you've worked way more or way less than you daily or weekly average. It's not a criticism, just a suggestion.

Atul C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice App but missing some important features

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

I want to do employee monitoring and have a better control on the team. Since I am out for meetings most of the time the fear factor that boss is watching you is missing totally.

Secondly my team wastes a lot of time and puts wrong time logs in basecamp. So WebWork will allow me to check quickly where each person has spent time.

Pros

1. Cost effective
2. Easy to use
3. Effective for time management
4. Helps in increasing employee productivity

Cons

1. Screenshots should not be deleted by employees

Recommended features-
1. Admin should have some kind of ghost login to employee screen whenever required
2. Warning should be send to employees if they have worked less than the specified work hours daily/weekly

• Industry: Information Services

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2018/12/02

Pros

Simplistic in that you can easily track billable and non-billable time for teams

Cons

The software tends to crash periodically

Anastasiia O.

I'm amazed

Reviewed on 2019/01/04

Pros

I find WebWork Time Tracker as one of the most convenient softwares existing now.

Cons

The only one thing I don't like is that if someone views my screenshots they can see all the sites that were open(even in another browsers even if I wasn't active on those sites) in the list of my activity.

Amanda Q.

Web work time tracker is amazing

Reviewed on 2018/05/22

Pros

I recommend this software . Every office needs if you looking to be more organized then this is for you

Cons

Was tricky at first but since starting I have no cons . I recommend this software. Great value . You will fall in love

Giovanni R.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Good product

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

I've used to track my employees and work's fantastic, runs in Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) as far as i've used it

Pros

Light and esasy to use

Cons

none

Petya M.

Easy to use app for tracking work hous - with billing and invoicing.

Reviewed on 2018/06/24

I can share screenshots of my work and show my client what happens - also invoicing is very useful, for me.

Pros

I like that there are billable and non-billable hours, also the invoicing option. It is also easy to use and doesn't require long and complicated training.

Cons

It crushes sometimes, which is normal and most of the apps do it. Still I hope in the futire this will be improved.

Satish J.

great project management tool

Reviewed on 2017/03/27

It is really very hard to find the word of appreciation for "webwork" tracker tool. It provided great meaning for reporting and automated efforts. Above all the free subscription size is bigger than other company but above all have all required feature to manage team remotely

Robert P.

Web Work review

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

I think WebWork Tracker is doing the job very good. You can be sure that tracked tasks are done and time spend on them is monitored at the high standard. This is the tool that will allow you to spend your money only on relevant work.

Arnel D.

Time Zone Setup Must be Available

Reviewed on 2017/03/24

I hope that the tracker could be set to a specific time zone. Overall, it is convenient, accurate and consistent with the reports.

Carol D.

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Really useful tool, all in one. It helps to increase effectivity of time and money. Highly recommended!

Myca V.

Easy to use and affordable

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

It was easy to use. I like the features and the price is very affordable. Worth every penny that you pay.

Joel ángel A.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Great professional tool

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

I haven't had any problems whatsoever with WebWork Time Tracker. It has helped a lot to measure my workload and it helps my employer to see what I'm working on. It's also useful to focus and to keep a record of your working hours in case they pay you by the hour.

Pros

I love that it installs a direct access on my tool bar. In that way, I can start it as soon as I begin working. I also like that it gives you the opportunity to write down the specific task you're working on so that your employer sees your progress. It's also really useful to see the amount of time you have accumulated this day or this week. And of course, you can make a pause when you're going to do anything else and then come and continue exactly where you left it.

Cons

The only thing I could criticize is the fact the clock stops after 7 minutes of "inactivity". Sometimes you have to watch videos or read a lot at work, but since you're not typing or clicking, it tells you that the clock has stopped. It's no big deal anyway, because you can simply hit start again or click anywhere so that the program detects you're still working. Besides, it helps you not to get distracted ;)

Alejandro S.

Works though it has some quirks

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

I keep using TimeTracker because it's already set up on my devices and the overall time tracked is correct.

Pros

The software was originally free and allows me to track time for different clients.

Cons

Time tracking is not based on local time and often places the time worked on the wrong days. In my instance, it tracks time after around 7 pm as time for the next day. I have configured all of my settings correctly and submitted a support ticket about it before. The total time is tracked correctly, but it often tracks it on the wrong day which complicates billing for some clients.

Jenny M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Simple tool to track your time with screenshots

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

I wanted to track my billable time more accurately so I could charge every minute of work. WWTT allowed me to do that during the time I used it.

Pros

Being a freelancer I've used plenty of time tracking tools and this was one of them. One plus was the fact it's a desktop app so I don't have to open my browser to start tracking time.

It has all the necessary functions like task definition, overview of your time usage, play/pause, manual time input, etc. If you need a bit more than that you can also assign tasks to specific team members and create invoices from reports.

If you're using it to track project time then your employers will appreciate the screenshots it takes to prove you were actually working.

Cons

The tool considers you inactive if you're not typing or moving your mouse for 7 mins, which is something to keep in mind when you're watching videos as part of your research.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Best Web tracker for freelancer.

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

I love this tracker. The team needs to pay but own account free and take a screenshot also easy to track the time. the client also checks easily. very useful tracker for the freelancer.

Pros

The free account takes a screenshot and the same as a freelancer or up work tracker.

Cons

Free account takes a screenshot and user-friendly software.

David P.
  • Industry: Design

Essential tool for freelancers

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

Since I work as a freelancer, having to record the time I spend on a project has been something important, beyond being able to count the hours dedicated, this is offering my clients an endorsement, that I'm really dedicating time to them since WebWOrkTracker performs screenshot with time and date record while I am working, it is one of the characteristics that I like most because it does not bother or remove time. I use the free version, because I do not handle many clients; But I'm sure that in more complex projects it's worth the money invested.

Pros

- Background screenshot
- Possibility to block a screenshot if you want
- The dashboard is well organized
- And obviously time control
and many more

Cons

Until now I have nothing that I like less

Jakir H.
  • Industry: Accounting

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/01/06

It was fantastic experience with reasonable rate.

Pros

User Friendly Interface and easy to understand

Cons

Nothing found which i don't like. All features are good and easy to understand

Serena C.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Just out of trial but still not happy

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

we are trying to find a time tracker that works and doesn't give false hours which costs somebody money in the long run.

Pros

I like the colours of the page, easy to navigate

Cons

My staff are having trouble tracking.
It has a popup constantly asking if they want to delete a screenshot. its very annoying.
sometimes it doesn't record the hours even when it shows it is.we have just gone past the teething section (getting it working) and yet still had a problem today.
It also showed one staff member not active for 22 minutes, yet she was constantly working.