• Used Other for 1+ year

Love SEO tools and this one is nice

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Pros

It gives you a good starting point but it might leave you wanting more

Cons

It presents a challenge in rural eras. We will be morning hard to see that sousnt finish

Ronan W.

SEO Software That's There To Help

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Fantastic, always very help team at hand to help trouble shoot issues and guide you

Pros

Everything, the customization plans, the ability to track whatever keyword you want, the back-link tracker that connects to search console. the page change tracker - it has everything.

I've looked at other software but I think most of them are full of marketing crap, with SE Ranking its always felt like they are a team that supporting us servicing our clients. I'd highly recommend them.

Cons

At the start features were a little limited but the price was good. Now there is very little things I can critique SE Ranking on.

Miljenko B.

Very Comprehensive SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Pros

SE Ranking has everything you need to create a good SEO strategy for your websites.

Cons

It could be somehow difficult to catch everything if you are a new user. They have A LOT of possibilities, so there is a little learning curve to become an advanced user.

Marielle V.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great SEO tool, useful functions and affordable!

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Overall, I really liked this tool. Inexpensive and it works great!

Pros

There are many things to like about SE Ranking. First, they offer first-time users a free trial to test their software. There are a lot of functions inside their dashboard. They offer SEO tools, PPC tools and social media management tools.

Creating projects are so easy. I can also export my keywords from Google Analytics. The On-page SEO audit is spot on.

Their rank tracking is accurate too! It also allows me to check my backlinks data.

Their pricing is very flexible and they are affordable. Great choice as a first tool for SEO startups.

They also send reports to my email directly.

Cons

Rankings updates can be slow. Backlink checker and monitoring needs a little bit of improvement.

Raul D.

Reliable to track your rankings

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

SE Ranking does what I need it to do. It also has some extra tools that are nice to have access to in the event that I need them.

Pros

SE Ranking allows me to perform website audits and reliably tracks my rankings and competitor rankings in one tool. I am able to make decisions based on the data that SE Ranking shows me. It also has some other nice tools like a page audit interface that you can offer to potential clients, competitor research tools and a backlink checker.

Cons

The interface consistently loads slowly for me when I open it for the first time in a day. This only bothers me when I actually sit and wait for data to show. My guess is that it is building my reports right when I access the software.

Krzysztof L.

Most accurate rank tracking tool available

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

I've been using Web-Tools for a long time. This is server based tool for rank tracking, but it stopped working after an author had given up. So I had to find something new. I checked a lot of tools and SE Ranking is the best one in my opinion.

Pros

IMHO this is the most accurate and the best rank tracking tool out there. I have tried many of them. I also own 2 more SaaS tools for rank tracking, but SE Ranking beats them all.

Cons

I would like to see a better Social Media analytics. And android app as soon as possible.

Dav-emmanuel D.

Great Value for Money

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

It's my very first time to use a premium SEO tool. I can say that I was amazed with SERanking's services and features. I really like the cleanliness and simpleness of the UI. The SEO audit tool is super useful and the reporting is rock solid! Although the rankings-check frequency of once in 3 days is good, however, I wish I had the daily frequency but overall I'm very satisfied.

Pros

I wanted it for the keyword tracking and site analysis and so far I am very happy with the results. The keyword SERP position is very accurate. Also, they are one of the few whose database includes Google NG.

Cons

Not necessarily a con of the product itself but of my current plan. I only get ranking updates every 3 days. Wished it was daily.

SE Ranking - The SEO Software that keeps getting better...

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

This is a great affordable option for a good number of SEO tools and reporting features.

Pros

SE Ranking is a SEO reporting tools with many features. I like the reports it generates.

Cons

It sometime take awhile to generate SEO audit reports

Spring S.

Excellent value for the money!

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Excellent value and functionality for SEO.

Pros

SE Ranking provides rankings for google, yahoo and bing. Sends weekly reports (you can change frequency depending on plan), plus has SEO tools to help improve such as an overall site audit. Very inexpensive and can track multiple domains. You can also track against competitors.

David C.

Prefect for small businesses

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

I run a small web development business and dabble in the odd bit of SEO for clients, mainly just reports so I can't justify spending £100's per month on the 'Top SEO Software' SE Ranking is just perfect

Pros

Easy to setup - You simply need to add the URL of the website and optionally link Google Analytics and you have a fully featured SEO tool. Rankings, competitors and lovely looking reports.

Cons

I bought this as a lifetime deal on Appsumo so there is a limited amounts of sites I can monitor withoug paying more, but it's perfect for me as I only use it for a couple of clients

quality reporting on seo positions

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

helps us provide a sold seo service to clients. the reporting function is great and enables us to provide great reports to clients.

Pros

Ability to track multiple keywords and their positions across multiple search engines.

Cons

ability to track and see Domain authority.

Les H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Easy to use with great features.

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

Helping to improve my sites disability and rankings.

Pros

View all my sites data in one place. Tool selection is easy to use. All my site data is in one place.

Cons

Can be slow to update keyword rankings and appears to be stuck. If this feature was improved I would give a 5 star rating.

James P.
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Cloud-based SEO app for marketers

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

Ability to analyze your competitors and your backlinks is very useful, plus automated reporting capabilities

Cons

Some of the tools are still in beta and have some bugs, and the manuals you have to read to understand aren't very intuitive

Julius H.

Growing a business online requires data, SE Ranking gives you the right data points

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

We like SE Ranking and use the increase or decrease of the rankings as one of our important tools to improve and grow.

Pros

When growing an online business, after a while it is essential to gather and measure the right data. Especially on SEO levels you need to constantly monitor to be able to improve. SE Ranking makes this easy.

Cons

It takes a little while to learn the software, as it has many features.

Breanna S.

SE Ranking is a useful tool when trying to implement the usage of keywords

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

This software is quick and easy to use when checking on what words people are searching for regarding your business. You can see what words are being used more or less over different time periods so you can start catering your website to them

Cons

The site does not always feel the most organized. The keywords seem to come up in no specific order and it can be hard to tell what is going on.

SE Ranking is a quality tool for tracking rankings

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

I like the simple and ease of the user interface. Plus it allows email updates and auto sends to clients.

Pros

Simple and well presented User interface. Allow me to track keywords with a quick glance and auto sends updates as needed.

Cons

Many of the competitor analysis tools, backlink monitoring, and suggestion tools are still in beta and not functioning properly.

Emanuele B.

If you work with SEO you cannot miss this application

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Pros

Very easy to setup and use, and very effective to create tracking projects inside
You can create a weekly email to update you about the ranking of your projects in the search engine

Cons

Until now I've found no cons about this product
It makes what it promises. Exactly.

Arezoo A.

Awsome!

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Happy with them.

Pros

Ease of use and fast updates and great customer service!

Cons

Not much usefull if you wanna know your GMB ranking!

Sumit A.

Very easy to use and good product

Reviewed on 2017/05/14

Pros

In this software i like domain research and advertising research tool with this tool i can easily get any information from any website

Cons

Cant export all the data in my excel sheet.
]

Harold J.

Competitive SEO tool with awesome pricing!

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great all-in-one SEO tool that helps me with my SEO audit. They are offering free trial so users can test them first.

Adding a project is a breeze. It also let me choose who can access the projects. Tracking my keywords is fast and accurate. Users can also track their rankings in Youtube, Bing or Yahoo. I tracked my keywords in Google and I can say that they are really accurate.

They have a lot of useful tools like backlink checker, search volume checker, keyword suggestion tool and on-page SEO audit.

For me, what really makes them attractive is their pricing. It is affordable!

Cons

I don't have any issues using it. It is easy and fast to use. And the features are all useful.

Allan B.
  • Industry: Sports

A user-friendly cloud-based SEO tool!

Reviewed on 2019/03/31

It is great and affordable as well!

Pros

SE Ranking is a great tool for all your SEO needs. It has plenty of features to help your websites rank higher or maintain their rankings. They also offer a 14-day free trial without the need to input your credit card details. Creating your very first project is easy. They also have a video tutorial on how to make one.

Their On-page SEO tool is on point and can help your pages to avoid optimization errors. The rank tracker is accurate and you can track different search engines.

Cons

There are some additional fees if you want to use certain tools like the Backlink Explorer.

Dexter T.

SE Ranking exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

Pros

SE Ranking is another affordable SEO that we like to use for our website as well as our clients' websites. It is simple to use and their user interface is neat. They also have advanced SEO tools like Rank Tracker, Website Audit, Backlink Checker and On-Page Checker.

Their Rank Tracker tool is accurate and it is simple to use. I believe that one of their strengths is their affordable pricing.

Cons

You have to pay an extra to access some of the tools.

Dmitry N.

this service is in my "Must-have" list

Reviewed on 2017/05/29

SE Ranking is my must-have tool for site audit and project management. It has in-depth, robust and full of actionable metrics. I use their API for reporting and their backlinks tool, and it always works well for me. The depths of SE Ranking is almost without equal from a competitor.

Pros

I'm working with SE ranking only few month. But this service is in my "Must-have" list! It is easy to add projects, keywords, analytics data. Very useful feature of SE Ranking is the ability to measure my project's organic rankings and analyze how these rankings have changed over time. Very useful features for seo agencies to create reports in their own style, however, this functionality need to expand.

Cons

There needs to be an option for adding a custom page background, or at least a header image, not just a logo that can't be positioned. The custom pages don't allow adding images, headers, adjusting fonts, etc, making customization quite limited, which is important for agencies who need to present a branded experience for their clients.

Anthony C.

Very sophisticated and excited to continue using the system

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

More understand of ranking data

Pros

The system feels much more sophisticated than our previous SEO tool. The ability to track specific queries and set the location basis for the search engine adds a new level of details to our SEO activities.

There's an emphasis within the system on tracking your/client competitors. I can easily see the top 10 competitors for specific keywords, providing me a way try and get highly relevant backlinks. The backlink management itself also feels great, as I can add poor links to a 'disavow' list to export and upload to Google Webmaster Tools.

The reporting functionality is also very good, allowing us to create attractive monthly reports for clients.

Cons

Occasionally the links within the system break, but usually these resolve themselves after I reload the page, so this hasn't really presented an issue yet.

Ganesh B.

A Perfect Low cost Alternate to Ahrefs

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Pros

Competitor Analysis Tool is Just Awesome, Able to Find all the Keywords of Competitors.
Keyword Tracking is Accurate & Perfect.
Backlink checker is a cool feature to have.
Backlink Monitor Tool is Awesome as it Sends Notifications via Email when we lose a back link etc..

Cons

Expecting Content Explorer Tool, Just Like Ahrefs.
Expecting Advanced Filter Options in Competitor Analysis.