RhinoFit

Superb Gym Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

super responsible customer service reps

super responsible customer service reps

Pros

Easy to use platform and the price is just amazing. They also recently added Door access entry which allows my business to run on its own.

Cons

I wish they could include a POS together with this software. This would allow me to just pay for one software fee than to pay for another software just to charge pos

Rositsa

Great Customer Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

One of my businesses has a monthly subscription agency based nature and it is easy to manage my customers' payments through RhinoFit.

Pros

I find RhinoFit to be very helpful and gives me great control over managing my customers. customer service is superb!

Cons

At first, can be confusing but once you fiddle around in it, you get used to it. It is not near as complicated as all other customer management software I have used in the past!

Keap

Reasons for Switching to RhinoFit

I chose Rhinofit because it is simpler to use and I don't need for my business all the bells and whistles that come with a high price tag of Infusioinnsot (formally) and now Keap

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Rositsa,

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that RhinoFit is working for you.

Did you know about our Referral Program? If you refer someone to signup with RhinoFit, you get a free month of the software!

We even have an automated way to refer:
Click on Setup > Referral Program and we provide a link to embed on your website.

Brandon

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I would not recommend this software to anyone. Pay the few dollars extra and get a better service.

Pros

The price is the only pro. But at the lowest price in the industry, you get exactly what you pay for. Low price = Low quality

Cons

This service is terrible. Let me illustrate:
- They offer no historical reports of any of your membership or incomes
- You can't look back at any months and see billing
- Very limited automated actions, so you have to manually check who's paying bills every month
- Customer service is atrocious. I've lost count how many times I called with a question and no one answered. The times someone did answer, the representative frequently had no solution to my issue.
- And worst of all, they prebill. I cancelled my subscription on the last day of my billing cycle, but they said that they had already run my card and could not / would not issue any refund.
Seriously, I've used Zen Planner, Wodify, and Push Press before. I'd recommend any of these at they higher price over Rhino.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Brandon,

We regret that you feel the way you do about our service and company. However, there are some inconsistencies in your review.

Unfortunately, we do not guarantee to provide support to business outside of the US or Canada and our business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST. We do guarantee and ALWAYS meet our promise to answer the phone and provide support during these hours. The times we recorded you trying to reach us were outside of these hours.

Secondly, the reporting you are mentioning is in RhinoFit. On of any report, you can set the time frames to "all of time" or to a desired time frame in the past. Reports on overdue and failed bills are on the financial dashboard and on-demand. When a member is searched you can find this info easily, as well.

Lastly, we do not pre-bill like we have already expressed to you. We bill for service after 30 days of using the service and monthly after for the service used.

Jose

Love this software.

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Helps manage, and bill clients so i can focus on Training and not on administrative issues.

Pros

Easy to use, and customer service is great.

Cons

So far no complaints. So far no complaints

Reasons for Switching to RhinoFit

Because of the customer service, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and always there to help when i needed assistance.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

We are happy to know that you are pleased with RhinoFit.

Thanks for your continued support!

Ronald
  • Industry: Sports

Meets your needs but lacks advance features

Reviewed on 2021/09/20

It definitely checks most boxes to run a gym but lacks so basic features

It definitely checks most boxes to run a gym but lacks so basic features

Pros

Price, customer service to above average.

Cons

Lack of default reports and too many clicks to get basic info

WordPress

Reasons for Choosing RhinoFit

Price & process fees

Zen Planner

Price
Katie

RhinoFit 2.0

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

I thought 1.0 was way easier to navigate. Sure it looks nice and yes technology needs to keep moving ahead . However I feel like the usability got to complicated. Simple is better in my eyes. As an affiliate owner I now dread having to use the system. Where as the original I though was easy to guide through. I also feel that the customer service has really gone down hill. When there is a problem the responses are not super helpful. Also when the transition happened with 2.0 I believe that there should have been better communication. Sadly I am finding myself looking into different gym management software.

Cons

To complicated. To many tabs make day to day operations easier.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Katie,

Thank you for your feedback and continued relationship with RhinoFit.

Please let us know if you are still having issues navigating RhinoFit 2.0. If you would like, we can also do an orientation of the new system with you.

Let me know if you have any questions or issues that I can help resolve for you.

1 (866)-858-0304

Elizabeth T.

Annette

Has been pretty good. If there is a problem, the answer is usually 1 phone call away.

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

It allowed us to get information about clients onto a data base. This gave us a way to track their attendance. Would love to see an area where we could track weigh and measures, as this is a gym and it is a service that we offer. Members like to see their progress.

Pros

I like that I can enter information easily and that we can enter a payment profile. I like the numerous reports that are available and also that I can send out emails to the membership. I especially like that I can tailor who I send the emails out to, that it does not have to always be sent to everyone.

Cons

I dislike that if I start an email to the membership and have to leave the window, that I cannot save what I have already accomplished. I do not like that the sign in kiosk is more than a 1 step process. I do not like that I do not have a 'sidebar' window on my screen that shows all my signed in members as they sign in.

Response from RhinoFit

Thank you for taking the time to review our software and for the positive feedback about our customer service, easy payment processing, and reports. We also appreciate your feedback on how we could improve our software. Your feedback has been passed along to our development team, software updates are released every quarter. There are some settings that you may find useful within the software that may solve some of the issues you are having with your sign in kiosk as well as measurement/weight tracking. There are some automated sign in kiosk settings that may be adjusted for quicker check-in, and there are adjustments in "custom fields" as well as "assessment set up" that may be a solution for tracking measurements/weight. Please contact us at 866-858-0304 if you would like us to walk you through these options.

Nancy

Overall good value

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Pros

The price. With other services I felt like I would be paying g for features I didn’t want to use.

Cons

I wish I could pull up a list of members that haven’t checked in for a certain time period so I could reach out easily to those that might be MIA.

The value
Tontaleya

Good could be great

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

App integration
It helps us manage relatively well

Cons

I wish there was a feature to block off classes if they are not scheduled by a certain time.

I wish this app was integrated with Zapier for integration. It would be much eAsier for me to manage.

I wish that members where automatically active rather than having to go and change them from prospects to active this is really time consuming

Response from RhinoFit

Hey Tontaleya, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the software helps manage your studio. We recently updated a feature that allows you to block off classes within a certain time frame. If you have any questions on how to access this, feel free to give us a call at 866-858-0304, thanks!

Wesley

Payment Gateway's

Reviewed on 2019/08/10

Rhino Fit offers excellent business management kiosk all is streamlined user friendly but accepting payment online through software is issue.

Pros

Fitness ranking, Personal profile, Account management.

Cons

No Payment gate way in South Africa, My users have to be billed in US dollars the exchange rate is +-12 times the amount. SA has the world highest fitness revenue but NO software offers a payment gate way is our country. Paysafe ,paypal all can not assist us.
SA has Intesity that does not have as many features as Rhino Fit but dominate the sa market. Boxchamp also cross fit, Kick Fit will be the sales agents for your company if payment gateway can be resolved.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello,

We are happy you are enjoying the features of RhinoFit.
Unfortunately, we do not support payment processing in South Africa at this time. We have not found a viable payment processor that will work through our gateway. However, thank you very much for your feedback, we are looking into a possible solution.

Thanks,
Elizabeth Toon

Abir

Need upgrade and more self serve and identification sounds and bright colour coded spec

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

Waiting until I find the time to switch to more functionality and customized software

Pros

Easy and limited but does not work well to keep everything recorded

Cons

Not able to get it to serve all my business and members need

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Abir,

We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with RhinoFit. We would like to connect with you to get more details on the functionality you are needing.

We also show you were not given an orientation, so hopefully, we have some of the features that you are needing. I will be sending a request to schedule a time to talk.

Thank again for your feedback!

Andre

disappointed

Reviewed on 2024/01/28

im praying to never meet other companies like rhino!!! could be 2 times in a hell!!!!

Pros

when you can take photo of your clients, this is the only thing is woking good

Cons

how they treat you after you sigh the contract!!!

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to RhinoFit

i thought could be better than square, but i wasted my time and lots of money, because square is free!!!
Seichou

Much better than MindBody for Martial Arts Schools

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

We're a school of traditional Japanese karate in Alexandria, VA and had used MindBody (MB) for five years before switching to RhinoFit in January 2017. We left MB because for two reasons. First, their monthly software and app fees (exclusive of credit card processing fees) to us increased from $ to $, yet in five years they did nothing to enhance the software features for martial arts clients. Second, as MB is extremely difficult to navigate, even experienced clients (like us) must call technical support weekly to receive guidance on how to utilize the software. Although through September 2016, waiting times for tech support were no longer than 12 or 15 minutes, thereafter, waiting times increased to between 30 and 90 minutes. Of course, we couldn't run our business under such conditions. So, we did a lot of research and concluded that RhinoFit would be best for us. After several weeks our conclusions are: (1) RhinoFit offers the powerful reporting capacity that we required, as well as WOD and other features that make running a martial arts business easier. (2) The transition to RhinoFit has been easy. We paid a $ fee for them to upload spreadsheets that we downloaded from MB. We had to manually input our students contracts and payment data, but RhinoFit does not lose points on this because we have found no software vendor that offers this service. (3) Our monthly fees to RhinoFit are less than 10 percent of what we used to pay MB. (4) Best of all, in these first weeks of using RhinoFit, there have been plenty of times when we didn't know how to use the software. After five years with MB, our natural inclination was to call tech support. However, we have found that we are able to figure out how to use RhinoFit on our own because its software is intuitive! (5) When we can't figure things out on our own and need to call RhinoFit, they pick up the phone after two or three rings between 9:00am and 5:00pm EST. No more waiting for a half hour, an hour or longer. In sum, in terms of ease of use, features and cost, we find it extremely hard to imagine any martial arts school choosing MB over RhinoFit. It's truly a no-brainer. Best of luck!

Pros

RhinoFit offers an array of features that make it easy to run a martial arts school. It is intuitive and easy to use. It is reasonably priced.

Cons

RhinoFit does not offer a branded app.

Corey

Daily operations

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

Rhinofit has been great for us, we moved from a mobile gym service to adding our own gym space about 2 years ago and having this system monitor and track everything and allow our clients to book in has been a game changer for us.

Pros

This software has helped us monitor our clients activities, accept and record client payments, allow our clients to book their classes, monitor reports and all other general day to day operations for our business. The pricing is also a great point of difference from other similar software available on the market.

Cons

We have problems with client payments from time to time with odd reasons for failed payments and it can be a real pain to try and track down the source of the problem. Personalisation of the app so it is more recognisable for our clients with our branding on it would be an awesome option to have available.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Corey,

Thank you for your continued patronage.

Good news! We have a new feature being released that will let you Batch handle failed and outstanding bills. This feature will help with the issue you may have when there is any API issues with your payment gateway.

Also, we do some offer CSS customization when integrating your Calendar, Membership Store, and Products. Please email us at [email protected] to explore those options.

Courtney

CrossFit

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Pros

Response time of Customer service when we have an issue.

Cons

The look and lack of updating features. We were told features were coming last year and no updates were made. We also have constant issues with the app and website.

Bettermode and PushPress

Reasons for Choosing RhinoFit

Price point and workout scheduling.

Wodify

Price
Claire

Please make the Calendar easier to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

Over all it does manage our members well.

Over all it does manage our members well.

Pros

The overall functionality for running this software platform helps me run my business, the reports are useful for tracking and projections.

Cons

1. The Calendar is terrible. Once to create a class it appears on the given days but the button/icon/tab representing the class is so small your finger cannot select it easily or enlarge it.
2. The financial management of a client is also very difficult due to delays of several days between debits processing. Failed payments are also hard to dicifer unless you jump across to Ezi debit and clarify if the payment has been successful or not, again due to delays appearing in Rhinofit. Sometimes it will say pending it has intact been declined or processed and the customer knows before I do. This may be time differences in banks in the AUS and the platform in the USA?
3. I need to be able to create memberships using one email, as I have children who don't manage their membership their parents do, and one email address is no allowed for multiple members, meaning if siblings join only one gets the email.
4. In Communications I cannot see the group emails I have sent to customers, unless I send it to myself and they sometimes don't appear in the individual customers communication section either!

Response from RhinoFit

Hi Claire, thanks for your feedback about RhinoFit! We're happy to hear the functionality of the software has helped our your gym! For your other concerns, reach us at: [email protected] and we can resolve these issues for you!
-Team RhinoFit

Matthew

Some good some not so

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

It’s a mixed bag. I like that most everything is on the site but the calendar Integration into ICal or other calendar apps makes me rethink some things.
The support is fine, though sometimes when a person has time to do the processing and website additions or edits, the support is not available. (24 hour help)

Pros

The pricing is good. Website is concise but sometimes not clear. Easy to check people into class.

Cons

Not able to integrate into other calendar applications, and didn’t seem like they were wanting to integrate that at any time in the near future.
The process of financials are labor intensive. Lots of steps.
The steps to accept credit cards was arduous.

The price

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking your time for this review.

We may have integrations in the future with more mobile friendly Calendar Apps. I will make sure our developers know that you have requested this upgrade. We will keep you updated.

Kathryn

Not easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

A drop in students can not sign into a class. HOw does a person who comes across our classes want to sign in. and pay when they show up?

Pros

displaying classes. Signing in students. keeping track of people passes

Cons

Price. Can't see past passes that a person bought once it expires

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Kathryn,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have different options for Drop-Ins or Trial members that want to come in and just attend one class. If you would like them to just sign up to try a class, then you would have a trial membership that allows for one class and has no cost.

Once the memberships expire, they go on the list of "Past Memberships". Any pertinent information is automatically added in the "Notes" section.

Please let us know if you have any other questions on how the software works. We always answer the phone by the 3rd ring, Monday through Friday - 8:30 to 5:00 pm EST.

John

Years of Great Service

Reviewed on 2019/03/10

Put simply, it works. We never have problems with receiving payments, tracking members (who check in), and making sure the membership/payment aspects of our operations is working.

Pros

It works. We've used RhinoFit for about 4 years now, and it works as it should, helps us keep our business running, and I love it.

Cons

Workout tracking is not really functional. I also wish our members could check in on their phone.

Response from RhinoFit

Hi John, thank you for sharing your review of RhinoFit! We're pleased to hear how it has been able to assist your facility. If you have any questions about workouts and tracking feel free to email us! [email protected]

-Team RhinoFit

Teresa

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

The support staff is excellent. Every time I call for help I never get put on hold. The software is easy to use. And the cost is great!

Pros

It’s easy to use and it has a lot of great features. The dashboard is laid out neatly. Each member has a dashboard that’s easy to understand.

Cons

Going back to recharge those who have a failed charged is confusing. The kiosk doesn’t give me an accepted sign when people pay for drop ins. I would like to know for sure if a payment went through

Response from RhinoFit

Thanks for your review of RhinoFit Teresa! We're happy to hear you're having a great experience with us.

ashley

don't like it

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

I have not been impressed with the software. 1st as a member of a gym using the software.. always felt it was slow and used way too much data.

as a box owner I find it is not very easy to maneuver and there are too many steps to create a class schedule. the menu is also not very user friendly.

Pros

the price. the software is very affordable but ease of use and functionality reflects the price

Cons

the functionality, data usage, app speed, ease of use

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have made many updates and added features to RhinoFit since you have completed this review.

If you would like to give us another chance, please give us a call to schedule a demo or visit https://www.rhinofit.ca/schedule-live-demo/

Adam

Easy to use, very cost effective

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Pros

RhinoFit automates all the basic processes, most importantly the auto billing of my clients and management of their memberships. It does that reliably and simply. And it is very cost effective with no per client fees.

Cons

One on one booking and advanced metrics reporting could use some beefing up or customization. There are a few features with little documentation that look like they could be really cool, but I don't understand how to implement.

Ruth

review from Forever Fit

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Pros

on a day to day basis most of what we do the software is easy to use.

Cons

Some features for example the notification for the miss you email still get sent out even when Member is on a hold. The software should be able to pick this up and make adjustments.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Ruth,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

We have a request in to update the automation for the members on hold. I will contact you once this is complete.

Dave

Affordable Gym Mgmt

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Helps run the gym smoothly. And at the end of the month, when you get your bill, you're glad you choose RhinoFit over ZenP or Wodify

Pros

Low Price, great basic functionnalities & reports easy to use

Cons

Heavy and laggy Interface, overall navigation heavy, many clicks

Response from RhinoFit

Dave, thanks for your review of RhinoFit! We're so happy we've been able to help you run your CrossFit gym. We're currently making some improvements for the new year we think you will enjoy, so stay tuned!

Paxton

So simple!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Makes my daily work simple and easy. Makes my members login simple and easy. Cant recommend Rhino Fit enough!

Pros

Easy to setup, they don't charge an arm and a leg. Has a set price per month, not like the other top brands that charge more as your membership increases!

Cons

Nothing! Everything about this software is fantastic. From the very start of setup they helped me out and got me up and running in no time.

Response from RhinoFit

Hello Paxton,

Thank you for providing this feedback. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying RhinoFit. As always, we are here to help if you have any questions or concerns. Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00 pm.