Canva

4.7 (11,862)
Write a Review!
Graphic design & video editing tool for web and print

(11,862)

Site
Site

Canva General Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Canva is to my opinion the best software that can be used to create and publish any graphic design on the go. Publishing on social media has never been that easy, no need to calculate the image dimensions (Width x Height) set by different social media platforms... Canva does that automatically for you.

Pros

- Canva is so easy to use with beautiful and instinctive UI design, great user experience too.
- It has a free version with readily available design templates which just needs to be customized according to your liking.
- It's a relatively cheap software compared to others in the same category.
- Canva has mobile applications too where you can create designs on the go and it syncs all your created designs created, irrespective of the platform you used.
- Canva makes it so easy to create our social media posts for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn as well as posters we use to advertise offline as well as presentations during student/faculty training.
- Besides our company, Canva is widely used among content creators (e.g Bloggers, YouTubers to create video thumbnails) hence a large audience uses this which influenced our decision to choose Canva as a photo design software.

Cons

- Repetitive designs might be found across the web as everyone uses the same design templates.

FotoJet

Reasons for Choosing Canva

- Fotojet seemed to be limited in terms of features, compared to Canva. - Canva tends to have more free design templates readily available for use.

FotoJet

Reasons for Switching to Canva

- Canva was relatively cheap and affordable, so easy to use (does not require an expert) and has so many free design templates.
Juana

Canva one of the simplest and most intuitive softwares for users

Reviewed on 2024/06/03

Canva has made my life easier, i have to do a lot of projects related to presentations and social media content that makes canva one of my favorites softwares beacuse it´s intuitive for the user, has many options for you can edit the things of your preferences, also has premium package that offers others services for editing, canva is great.

Pros

Canva it´s one of the softwares where you can easily make your thing done, for design or create new projects related to social media, presentantions and more, it´s going to be really helpfull and intuitive, also you can use this from your computer, mobile or any device, also it has many options for editing and personalizing your creations.

Cons

Canva it´s an easy software to use but in the mobiles sometimes it´s slow and harder to use and for fonts they could also include the basic ones from google fonts, because some time you cant find the font you may need.

Haley

Needs Improvement but Totally Worth It

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Frustrating with a big pay off. The process is really annoying but seeing the finished project and how well it performs makes *some* of the irritation worth it. I will say that despite consistent being angered during the creation process, I keep coming back to use Canva.

Pros

There are a multitude of options for any and all kind of advertising. You can even design logos and business cards on Canva which is super cool.

I have used Canva for Instagram stories, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, and have made and printed off flyers. I really do enjoy how seamless templates are across different sized projects as well - that has made it very easy to streamline advertising campaigns.

I also really enjoy how easily it saves past designs - seeing your past campaigns is super easy because you can see everything big picture and all at once.

Cons

You’re not about to work offline on the mobile app which is really unhelpful. Any changes you may make, say while trying to work underground during your subway ride, do not save and often times you’ll have to start over. Super annoying.

The program is also very touchy and finicky - you have to be super deliberate with what you’re doing. I find that one mistaken click can totally blank out what you’re working on. Again, super annoying.

Tayeb
  • Industry: Design

Canva is so easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/03/22

I have used Canva for web design work to make landing pages panels and also to make flyers for my neighbors committee in the building where I live. Both times, it was so easy to work on Canva. I happened to use the paid version when I needed it but I appreciate the fact they let customers avoid watermarks and export for free.

Pros

- Free without watermarks depending on the elements the user decides to use.
- Very easy to use and intuitive
- Many templates and graphic elements available for free.
- Exports available in multiple formats including video.
- Affordable compared to other editors that are also complicated to use for beginners.

Cons

- Video Editor can become sluggish as you add visual elements.
- Hope there was a better integration with a vast selection of royalty-free content hubs like Pixabay, Unsplash, Pexels and Creatibe Commons or any others that are totally free.
- Wish they added some serious AI integration that renders work similar to Leonardo AI or

Renata

I really like Canva because it is a practical application with many facilities

Reviewed on 2024/04/14

I use Canva daily, and it helps me a lot at work, the photo and video edits are impeccable for marketing, it's a very easy and practical editing tool, I really like it and I recommend it.

Pros

I really like the resources, especially the image library, videos, which are great options for creation, and also the different tools that Canva offers for free.

Cons

There could be more functions in the free version, for example: Image editing, removing the background, and more image options in the free version because the best ones are always in the paid version. However, I understand that the site needs to have a monetary return to work well, but the free tools could be improved a little.

SAMARA
  • Industry: Entertainment

Canva is an excellent platform and very useful for graphic design in general.

Reviewed on 2024/05/29

I use Canva for my professional and personal projects. I use it for cover photos, advertising and even for my print files. It allows us to work with several clients, Canva allows us to create and reuse them without the need to have other applications installed and, as it's in the cloud, it's easy to work with and, best of all, make last-minute changes.

Pros

It has an image library with many free options, icons that make presentations more creative and has many resources for editing texts and videos.

Cons

The tools can limit creativity, as well as not being able to sell templates with Canva Pro content in PDF or other file formats and not having local file storage.

Mayank
  • Industry: Design
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

YOUR DESIGNER FRIEND.

Reviewed on 2024/05/26

I had a fantastic experience using this software. I didn’t need any help from other apps. As I used the pro version, I could use all of the features. I use Canva both for my personal and official work. I insist everyone to give it a shot

Pros

Its vast storage of extensive templates always amazes me. It contains various kinds of templates like social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), presentations, and thumbnails. Poster, card, resume, flyer, and a lot. So you don’t have to use any third-party application.

Cons

Canva doesn’t offer for free. Most of the important elements are paid. You can’t use them unless you purchase the pro version. And the price is a bit high. They should add some more important features in the free version.

John

A distinctive and professional app experience

Reviewed on 2024/04/23

My experience with Canva was one of the best experiences I had with a design application in all aspects, and now I cannot do without it in my daily life and work ever.

Pros

There are many positives that I liked about Canva, the most important of which are:
ease of use - existing templates - distinctive features such as( undo, text editing, and video editing) - saving time and effort

Cons

There are not many negatives in Canva, but I wish more formats were added for downloading files, especially files intended for printing

Deepanshu
Deepanshu

Good for Beginners

Reviewed on 2024/04/16

Overall is a Good and decent designing software
Can definitely do the work required in less time...

Overall is a Good and decent designing software
Can definitely do the work required in less time as compare to rival tool

Pros

It has so many number of template that you can design from it which really save time to create your design
It help me to build a career in designing field.

Cons

Photoshop file is not much compatible
Layer system is pretty bad.

• Industry: Sports

Canva review from a regular user

Reviewed on 2024/04/29

Overall great experience, easy to use. Paid subscription plans provide access to advanced features, premium templates, and additional storage options at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Canva provides me access to vast collection of stock photos, illustrations, icons, and shapes that I can incorporate into my designs. This eliminates the need to search for external resources and pay for additional assets.

Cons

There is a risk that designs created on Canva may lack uniqueness and originality. This could pose challenges for businesses or individuals aiming to establish a distinct brand identity.

Victoria
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Perfect for Crafting!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

I actually use Canva for business purposes. I use it in conjunction with my Cricut machine and it is perfect! I've made price lists, notebook covers, coloring book pages, water bottle labels and I'll probably be using it for so much more. I love it, it's my go-to for everything! If you haven't tried it out yet, you are missing out! I suggest watching some youtube videos as well. Great for Marketing purposes!

Pros

The best part of Canva is the ease of use! I love all of the options and examples they have with the templates. They have so many template sizes for logos, flyers, facebook headers, business cards, and so many more.
-Probably my favorite thing about the program is the autosave feature, which saves changes while your working on a project, you don't understand how much of a lifesaver that really is until you actually lose your work!
- I like that there is an upload section so you can reuse certain images for different projects. The 'uploads' and 'your designs' are two different folders.

-I actually just noticed that you can add videos to a project which is a plus for any social media platform.

-I use a few different editing/design apps but I love the fact that Canva has both a mobile app and a desktop site. 'Over' doesn't have a desktop site yet and PicMonkey's app doesn't have the same capabilities whereas Canva app does EXACTLY what the desktop site does if not more

-Another plus is the custom dimensions when you go to create a new project. Other sites do have that but they don't all have px, cm, mm, and inch options.

-The 30-day trash folder is another lifesaver, even when you agree to permanently delete sometimes you don't really mean it lol

I just went through every page to make sure I talked about everything if you cant

Cons

-So I'm actually checking it right now because I honestly couldn't think of any cons I used to have an issue searching for free images to use as backgrounds on desktop but it looks like they fixed it!

-I know I do hate when I add a background/image to a project and I go to expand it to fit the blank "canvas" the dimensions of the image don't stay and it stretches it and it gets blurry.

If I notice anything else I'll come back and add if i'm able to but as of right now my main and only issue is not being able to

PicMonkey and GoDaddy Studio

Angela

Canva is a flexible tool for independent consultants

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

Canva is a great resource for making visuals like advertisements and invitations. It is use to use and flexible. Using the templates and included images will make some nice products, but with its popularity growing, be prepared to add some of your own images and designs to personalize your projects. Or you can work completely from scratch. It beats Word or PPT because it presets the dimensions for the output which makes it so much easier post production.

Pros

Canva is easy to use, with a drag and drop feature design template, sample templates. Canva has many size templates for most if not all the social media platforms and different uses, such as Facebook posts and banners. You can easily upload your own graphics and images, crop and size within Canva, and download completed projects.
The browser version can be accessed from anywhere so I can work from any computer. There is also a mobile app that works well.

Cons

The free version shows all of the paid content so you have to scroll through all the premium fonts and images to find the one you want. It would be nice if you could hide the paid content.
In the mobile app, upload images only pulls from my gallery. I have to download images form dropbox or OneDrive to my gallery in order to load them into Canva. There should be a way to import form anywhere on your mobile device.
Cropping on the mobile app takes some getting used to. you pinch the image to fit the box, not reduce the box like on the browser version.

Carolyn
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Easiest Design Program EVERRRR

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

The user-friendly interface, hundreds (if not thousands) of templates, and ability to create designs with a mobile app have me sold on this software. The "business" or "pro" version of Canva comes at a minimal cost of ~$13 per month if you want all the bells and whistles. Otherwise, one could easily use the free version with no issues or limitations, other than not having as much access to the library of free images and graphics.

Pros

Canva is easy to learn so you can start creating designs almost right away. There is also a huge library of images and graphics to choose from so you don't have to constantly upload your own images and graphics just to make simple designs. I also LOVE all the pre-made, FREE templates they have available to their users.

Cons

There are certain design functions and features that Canva has not yet implemented. For example, it would be really nice if there was a text-bending feature, to curve text around graphics, images, or other text. It would also be nice to have layers. Nothing extensive, but for example, I'd love to make a rose-gold text from a font "layer" and a rose gold "layer" by merging the two and "cutting out" my text to create a rose-gold font.

Francisco
Francisco

Save money on photoshop or high end software if you need to design for social networks

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

Its been great, I tried the paying plan but didnt actually got to use it at full.
Im sticking with...

Im sticking with the free plan since I use it only for quick youtube thumbnails or facebook posts that dont require more than JPG format and a couple of PDF files.
If you plan to use it like that you can try the 30 days pro plan and see if it fits your needs. For me the free is way more than expected

Pros

The ease of use in Canva is as simple as a drag and drop.
You can choose from a lot of objects like images, text, shapes and now even video and gifs to create an engaging post for social media.
Since you have all the sizes available from start you choose your end use, pick the size and from there you just let your imagination do the rest.

Cons

For the free plan you get a LOT of benefits, but the problem is if you need to purchase or get a few extra things like premium images or shapes or export in specific ways like transparent PNG.
The payment plan is kinda cheap and you unlock good things but the problem is the micro transactions of stock imagery which you have to purchase item by item and those arent cheap.
I recommend to get the free plan and an external stock if you need the basic process.
If you want to replace photoshop all together you have to go pro (of course you wont be able to do the same) but at least you get more export methods and lots of stock included.

Kacie
Kacie

Ideal for sharp-looking visuals, no graphic design experience necessary!

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

It began saving me 2-5 hours weekly when creating social media graphics, and I since expanded to using it for everything from party invites to professional looking PowerPoint decks. The options are endless and with so many pre-drafted templates, it's worth investing in the professional account in order to take advantage of this platform's full capabilities.

Pros

The free option is outstanding, but the affordable paid option even better. I use this software daily. Templates allow for easy customisation of font, colors and photos. You can even upload your band kit fonts, color codes etc. The new "remove background" feature has eliminated my need to use photoshop for most projects.

The newest feature allowing graphics of one size to be resized is a game changer for social media managers. The photo library is large and easy to search. And the platform saves all of your designs for ease of retrieval, and easy duplication means that you can create one template and reuse it for multiple projects. You can even add stickers and create moving gifs now! Oh, and you can even order affordable printed copies of your designs - from holiday cards to posters, I no longer have to export and send to a vendor... Canva made it easy.

Cons

I cant say there is anything I don't like about the desktop version. I look forward to the continued improvements and additions. The mobile version, however, is a little less sophisticated and difficult to manage, just due to the small screen size and need of precision when dragging and dropping items with your finger.

Dominique
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Canva Pro is Great, Basic is Horrible

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

My overall experience with Canva is that it is excellent for anyone looking to create art--especially those who don't have artistic abilities. It is wonderful for marketing, advertising, and basic image editing. You can make things such as Christmas cards or any type of card for that matter. I have made wonderful social media content on Canva. In fact, social media content is one of my main reasons for using it. I have made beautiful graphics to design T-shirts to sell online. I mean, really, as long as you can think of something creative, you can do it.

Pros

I like Canva because I am not technical enough for Photoshop. I paid for a Photoshop subscription for an entire year and never figured it out. Canva on the other hand is affordable for the pro subscription and it's relatively easy to navigate for someone who's not a true artist or graphic designer. The templates are truly a huge help for me. I rely on them to edit them and make my own art based on the pre-offered templates, images, and fonts. I love making gorgeous Christmas cards on Canva. They have come out beautiful every year.

Cons

Without paying for Pro, you're really limited to what you can do. I've had a few issues when using basic when trying to save photos and them not being the correct size. In basic, you can't resize anything, which is ridiculous. To me, image resizing is one of the most basic things you can do with a photo. Also, anything you could possibly want is needed with a Pro account. One thing this software failed me for was resume templates. Although the template looked beautiful on Canva itself, it was not realistic when using it for an actual usable resume.

Melody Kay
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Solid design tool that keeps on getting better!

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

We are able to VERY QUICKLY churn out designs for our organisation, which has saved a lot of time and effort. Canva is a MUST-USE tool for anyone involved in social media marketing or online communities!

Pros

Canva is so easy to use, and even easy to "teach" to other users in our organization. Because we are on a Canva Pro account, we're also able to easily store brand colors, logos, etc. The best feature though is the free access to thousands of free high-quality images, which saves us a lot of time.

It's so great that Canva listens to their users and keeps on getting better! They recently introduced a background remover, photo effects, and text effects - which are all just so useful! I'd honestly rather use Canva most times over other more complex tools.

I also personally raised a suggestion in a Canva users group for them to bunch fonts together depending on style, and they did it! What a great team!

Cons

It's not so intuitive how workspaces and folders and collaboration works for teams. I sometimes get confused if I'm working on a design that's in my personal workspace or if it's something others see.
The app version is also a bit tough to work with.

JINSHINA

Simplest Graphics tool for unskilled users

Reviewed on 2021/05/05

Canva will do the work and that too cloud based, you can do your work from anywhere with any device and their phone integration also pretty impressive. I still use Canva for instant visuals. And Canva is my savior when it comes to my business proposals and presentations.

Pros

Canva is the first tool I tried when I was working in business development, I wasn't skilled in graphic designing at that point of time( Now I run a digital marketing firm)
So straight to the point canva is a straight forward, simple online graphics tool that offers a mountain load of templates and stock photos.
* It provides one month trial period that's a lot time if you compare Adobe spark or Poster My wall
*So you create business proposal/posters/social-media posts without any graphic design skill
* offers canva enterprise for bigger teams, canva team management also pretty easier.
* Upload and download interface is pretty easy and saves a lot of time
* they have added new features in terms of photo effects ( like BadTV, glitch, liquify etc)
* and notable customer support(email) they will sort your issues and help more customised integration- in my case I needed my regional fonts in Brandkit they have integrated it successfully.
* If you are in to Social media management role their content planner is pretty easy to use

Cons

*The one thing I felt as a designer is creatives are linear, you know when you design with adobe platform your creatives are smooth with accurate edging and toning.
*The photo adjustment tool can be more improvised

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Reasons for Choosing Canva

Needed more design centric creatives , Canva designs are too easy to copy my clients demanded unique graphic designs.

PosterMyWall

Reasons for Switching to Canva

First it was offering trial period of one month, by that time I became pro at designing with canva.
Taryn

My Daily Branding Tool

Reviewed on 2022/09/12

Pros

Everything. I've been using Canva for a long time, starting for when I worked for a non-profit and we needed a cheap graphic design tool. They offered a free pro account to nonprofits so I was sold. Fast forward 2 years and I had built every one-pager, logo, flyer, web graphic + on Canva. Their branding feature makes it too easy to brand every graphic. I filter everything through Canva (labels, stickers) just because it's so dang easy to use. Also, it's where I fell in love with graphics and realized I had a real knack for design. I also thought I was terrible, but Photoshop was just to robust of a learning curve for me. I now use Canva for my personal business daily and I just started using the 'post to pinterest' feature they have. The posting and download in different file types feature is ridiculously time saving.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is when I create multiple graphics in one 'document', and then I go to schedule a post with one of those graphics. You can't go back into that document until it has posted. Although I understand, it does shift how I organize my posts to accommodate this issue.

Jesús
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Canvas: fast, easy and professional!

Reviewed on 2019/05/06

The ease of use in working hours within the platform at the genetic level is fast, the individual experience is satisfactory and without setbacks, this added to the multiple designs and different templates are adapted to the needs of your company or social network, allowing you to show a quality advertising work, according to the commercial objective. It also significantly reduces the costs that the company can redirect to more useful aspects that will impact on significant savings, knowing what an advertising campaign is worth today. With the free version you work it is easy to do jobs with professional quality.

Pros

It allows me to choose according to the type of social network in which I am working, to select the most varied templates adapted to the specific formats; and if I'm not satisfied with the predesigned material, I can modify it by making my final presentation more personalized. It has the ability to accept own photographs, adapt them and edit them within the same application with filters that give a professional appearance of excellent quality. If there is no format within the predesigned templates, you can also change the size. It offers a wide range of designs that fit the type of advertising desired, which are required to present both in a work meeting or disseminating information by various social networks.

Cons

There are times when not all the details of a presentation are saved, and it is annoying because some need time to do them again. If you select a specific template, the system opens a new tab, once you finish all the work and save the information, you must go back to the previous tab and close it, this is a bit tedious. Depending on the complexity of the presentation, sometimes the program can delay in processing the changes efficiently, which can sometimes make you lose the work done previously. In other opportunities if you upload your own image, in some occasions editing it on the platform is not friendly if the connection that is used on the internet does not turn out to be fast enough.

Danielle

Gorgeous app with a sea of options!

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

I really enjoy the ease of the app, navigating around it and editing to personalise each piece of content. It creates fantastic outlines for social media platforms and enhances each post with a chic yet clean finish. Everything is able to be edited and adapted to perfection and to your individual taste.
What I love is that it has different sections for different platforms meaning as a result the layout for each piece will vary in size but create the same finished clean cut look as desired with the ability of having a matching version for a different platform therefore saving you the extra time trying to edit one specific post to fit a different version; for example a Facebook cover or a instagram live/ post are different size and specs. Using this app ultimately creates better outcomes in less time. I found I had more audience engagement and new content ideas. WIN WIN!

Pros

I love how personalised this app is. It is like the owners ( a young American) is having a chat with you throughout her daily app updates, notifications and weekly emails. (All interchangeable how often you receive them). I love seeing the app update with the tutorials, extra edits of content to use for your business for both premium and free members. The range that is available for free members is phenomenal, within its SEA of choices! The stock images are the best I have seen to date, they are vibrant and fresh. The app doesn't scrimp on how professional each part of the app itself looks alongside each individual section, tutorials and the photo quality. There is also a personal file section which is really handy to have quick access to something you have already made if you fancy reusing or updating something without having to start again (which wouldn't be too hard anyway) but we all love ease as humans!

Cons

There isn't much I dislike. I think the app is fantastic!
It is easy to merge with other apps.
It COULD potentially be easier for the app to connect directly to IG rather than saving an image then uploading as a separate file.

Bethany
  • Industry: Government Administration

Easy to use design software for amateurs

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Canva has been an excellent resource that I use regularly in my career. I like that it's a month-by-month payment option so that I can participate in the premium subscription for the months I need it and save cost for my municipality on the months I don't. You need virtually no training to learn how to use this program and the longer you use it, the better designs you are able to produce. Canva is constantly updating and adding new features!

Pros

I have no design credentials but have needed to create social media graphics for community events. Canva has stepped in to support my lack of training in this area and is so simple to learn, create beautiful graphics and print materials. Their templates are well designed and easy to edit. Their premium suite allows you to set color schemes for your organization and use premium stock images and icons in all of the materials for no additional cost. The ability to add team members to designs so you can work collaboratively is incredibly helpful as well. You are able drag, drop and resize everything so it's incredibly easy to edit the design into the exact style you want. The ability to print at a low cost directly from Canva provides such a streamlining effect. I've printed everything from posters to business cards and I've always been impressed by the packaging and the final product of what I've ordered. There are so many customizations with the style of paper and finishes that it's easy to meet quality standards printing directly from Canva.

Cons

Every once in a while, I will get a design to exactly where I want it but, when the graphic downloads, text and/or icons will be out of place and misaligned. I have to do trial and error guessing to figure out where to misalign the text/icons on the design so it would download in the proper locations. It's frustrating. Otherwise, I have no complaints.

Adobe Illustrator

Cost, ease of use
Paddy

I recommend Canva to everyone I talk to about marketing

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

My 45 year old, family-run company enjoys the advantages of a very good reputation. However it takes a LOT of creative work to stay there in our extremely competitive field. I need to be able to keep our social marketing and website, etc. cooking every day. I need to ensure that my messages to the public and existing clients are eye-catching, informative and memorable. Canva helps me make sure that I have the time and tools to do this every day.

Pros

Ease of use for sure. I am not a techie person but I love creating my own marketing pieces with our company branding instead of hiring it out. Canva's "branding kit" (once I learned it existed), lets me brand easily with my own corporate palette.

Cons

I don't think there is anything I like least.. there are a lot of features here that I still haven't learned and would like to have more time to devote to learning. Canva does so much already but I know there's more great 'stuff' in there!

Fidelis
  • Industry: Information Services

Canva 2021 latest review

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

My overall experience with canva is awesome. starting from its social login features which makes it easy and simple to login to its search box which makes it easy to select from the category the kind of content you want. it brand kits, color pallets, drag and drop feature for easy design and navigation. file conversion extension for easy product presentation. its space for saving your designs makes it good to access your design work at any time. it also has a custom size selection for your layout and recommended pixel for any type of presentation, social marketing, and brand design.

Pros

Canva is one of the best marketing, branding, and design software you can ever enjoy. in fact, to be honest, I have used this software/platform for more than 2 years and have made lots of money from their design templates using the Canva platform.
Looking at Canva desired features, it has a welcome plan called "Free Plan " and a Pro trial version ( paid plan) when you upgrade. The free plan has almost 80% great content and design at your disposal, free to use. In fact, I have been enjoying this free plan for a very long time now because of its additional features of paying at the point of download. This is what I mean. when you need to design with premium content, at the point of downloading such content, they will ask you to download such great content just for $1 which when compared to other software, makes it your great choice to choose. On the other hand, the Pro Trial version is one which when you subscribe to, will give a 30-day free trial before billing you. The pro version is offered at a token of $12.95/month as at the time of writing the review. The pro version has great features such as collaboration in real-time and sees changes as they are made in real-time,75 million-plus premium photos, videos, and elements, 3000 plus premium fonts, 420,000 plus premium templates, 100GB storage, premium animations, background remover, and magic reseize, brand kits plus extra folders and many more. The software/platform is very easy to use and can be integrated into many apps.

Cons

Though this software requires regular upload of videos, templates, elements, photos, and many more. I can boldly say that canva is equal to the task because they update and upload new free and paid feature elements and designs. Therefore it has no cons.

Melanie

Endless Possibilities at Your Fingertips

Reviewed on 2023/06/19

With Canva, I’m able to generate and finalize projects much quicker, easily collaborate and have endless inspiration and possibilities. It’s one of my Happy Places so my work is never boring!

Pros

I have used a number of design projects but Canva continues to impress me by unleveling their features and functions to make it more robust. I love how easy it is to customize their templates, the autosaving feature, the resizing and the number of designs you can create from just one initial design without having to “reinvent the wheel.” Their virtual conferences are super informative and engaging and I love having my content stored so I don’t have to worry about losing work or progress when on different systems of if a system crashes. It’s basically a super hero as far as quick design concepts go and if you’re creative, you can really customize so nothing feels "cookie cutter-ish”<------—I’m pretty sure that’s not a real word. I also love that I can download files in several different formats and share easily with collaborators.

Cons

As a designer of color, I was glad to see far more assets being added recently that reflect more a more diverse representation in photos and graphics but I still feel like this area is still lacking, particularly in phots. I have a membership for stock photos so I can find what I need when it’s not on Canva, but it seems they tend to have a fee associated with those of greater quality and/or those that are limited.