Educa Reviews

Educa

Communication software for early education

4.8/5 (8 reviews)

easy to use and access required information

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 6/6/2017

Pros

An accessible menu, easy to follow time line. I appreciate how simple it is to find the information and updates I am after.

Cons

The design/aesthetics, more specifically how photos appear. Feels a little cheesy and dated. Some of this may be to do with how it is used by the preschool staff?

Professional, interactive & inspiring

Reviewed on 6/7/2016

We have been using Educa for a few months now and are thrilled with it! Our educators are inspired everyday to share moments & stories with families so easily. Our families are absolutely loving the program and seeing what their children are doing each day, sometimes live! The connection between educator, child & family ( even extended family ) is brilliant - our family involvement has gone through the roof! Most importantly educators have more time with the children as they are not spending hours & hours writing observations and learning stories. We cannot recommend Educa enough - best decision we ever made.

Great tool for Early Ed

Reviewed on 3/26/2018

Pros

It's amazing software for educators, faculty and parents. It allows you to keep up with children's progress and keep parents informed.

Cons

None that I can think of. It's a great portal that works well. No glitches, no issues just seamless information.

Great tool for Educators, excellent system for parent to be connected and very easy to use

Reviewed on 6/7/2016

There are no cons really on my experience as an Educator, Centre Manager and a Parent it has only been positive, it is a much easier, less time consuming tool to document children's learning, all families loved it, especially grandparents that live overseas or in different states, they loved having the opportunity to be close to they grandchildren and be part of their day to day life. And as a parent I loved that I'll have my children stories and memories of their early years of learning for the rest of their life and that one day they may show it to their own children.

Great product

Reviewed on 6/7/2016

We have been using EDUCA since the beginning of 2016. I don't have a negative thing to say about the product. EDUCA is easy to use, you get great customer service, great online training options and great reporting functions.
My educators love it, because they are getting the most feedback and involvement from families ever and it is easy to use!
As I Director one of the many things I love about it is the REPORTING! Knowing that families are reading the learning, tracking my educators learning stories and seeing the families comments are amazing benefits!

Educa a great product for all ChildCare Centre's and The Great thing is Parents just love it !!

Reviewed on 6/7/2016

We have been so happy with this software, the parent feedback has been amazing they just love it ! Thanks to Dave and Grant we moved into using it very easily and the Educators have taken it on really well . What else could you ask for Great service, reliable people who help you and a asset to the centre. Well Done Educa :)

It has been great. There were times that the system is down but I received notification so it's ok.

Reviewed on 6/4/2017

Learn how to use.

Pros

It's great for parents/whanau who will be able to see their children's learning and preschool will be able to send information faster.

Cons

Some families do not have computer or smartphones that allows them to view learning stories. Some have limited access on the internet so it can affect some families.

amazing tool for parents, educators and families.

Reviewed on 6/9/2016

We have recently introduced Educa at our centre and the feedback I have received from our parents and educators is wonderful !!! we had a very rewarding experience.