CallHippo

Fortune
Fortune

Great Customer Support!

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Cons

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Amit

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io.
Even Zendesk support...

Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io.
Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours.

You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Pros

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup.
Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

Cons

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

RingCentral MVP, Zoom Phone and Nextiva

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Lack of support and quick response from their customer service team. these days I don't have time to wait for someone to call me back the next day on a ticket or even 2 hours from now. Times have changed and I don't think they realize this.

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick response and willingness to explain everything over a quick screen share was enough for me to get started with this solutions. and Today, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick responses and answers were enough for me to know that I will stick around for a bit longer. :) Happy Customer today.
Blake

QUALITY WITH SPEED

Reviewed on 2024/02/28

Pros

Support Staff was very helpful and guided me to fix integration with PipeDrive CRM
Very fast response time in order to get me team ready and live

Cons

Problem with Intergration but was fix by your strong support team.

Leaser

Do not use this company

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

They deactivated my service without forewarning me, I found out it was deactivated when I tried to log in to the platform. When I called them, they were very nonchalant with their reply. I run two businesses and forgot to pay the credit card I had attached to the payment. I would have received an email from a normal company informing me that they could not collect the payment and would have been given opportunity to pay before just being cut off and uninformed.

I am now trying to port my number and Call Hippo keeps trying to get me to stay with them, while not honoring my request at all. They told me I would have the pin to port the number within 24 hours of me telling them I did not want to continue with them. I still have not received my PIN number and this negatively affects my business.

Pros

Being able to send/receive text messages on my desktop.

Cons

The software is too expensive for what they offer, it doesn’t include fax service. The call quality was not good.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

I didn’t realize Ring Central offered a service with requiring a land line to be used. Considering that fact, Call Hippo seemed to have what I needed.

Response from CallHippo

Hi Leaser, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Vipul
Vipul

Excellence Service

Reviewed on 2024/01/08

My experience with their support team and my account rep has been very positive. We take calls from several different countries and I've never noticed any problems with call quality or downtime.

Pros

Unbeatable rates, amazing quality calls, friendly staff, and super responsive! Best value in the market!

Cons

They should have to improve more DID countries

Jameir

Great Customer Service! Best calling platform I've used hands down!

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

I've been with Callhippo for a few months now, February 2021 will be my official start up month. I've been testing their system for about 4-6 months now. Love it!

Pros

I love the functionality of Callhippo, its simple to use and best of all they offer 24/7 live chat support. I had problems occur but they went forward and fixed whatever issue I have. Love this calling platform. A bit more than I want to pay sometimes but all in all they are one of the best. Hands down. Thank you guys!

Cons

I would have to get back to you guys on that! That's a good thing :)n

Google Voice, Five9, Square Point of Sale and TextFree

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

I wanted to give a new company a try! Instantly I fell in love with it because it provided EVERYTHING I was looking for plus at a wonderful price!
Rehab
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

perfect experience

Reviewed on 2024/03/17

Pros

every thing is good the voice is clear .

Khushboo
  • Industry: Publishing

Good Platform

Reviewed on 2024/03/06

Pros

The call quality is good. The platform is user friendly.

Cons

Some of the features are difficult to implement. Call rates can be reduced further.

Marvin
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Callhippo Review

Reviewed on 2024/03/22

Pros

Easy enough to use with different systems.

Cons

A lot of things are missing from the website.

Satish
  • Industry: Information Services

So far good

Reviewed on 2024/03/21

overall good no negative feed back as never disconnected or voice issues

overall good no negative feed back as never disconnected or voice issues

Pros

since recent user didn't find any issues

Cons

since recent user didn't find any issues

Peter Ian
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Feedback

Reviewed on 2023/11/08

Whenever I have questions about the product, it's reassuring to know that the chat support team is consistently available. It feels as if they are accessible around the clock, 24/7.

Pros

I have the capability to record our conversation, and if needed, I can also invite Customer Support to join us in real-time via Zoom for immediate assistance.

Cons

I'm looking forward to the return of the monthly subscription option for purchasing a single line.

RaviRaj

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

Reviewed on 2021/07/01

As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

Pros

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

Cons

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Bilal

One of the best Dialer

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

Overall its a wonderful experience having call hippo as a primary dialer for a call center but still you guys need to work on after sales services.

Pros

Call Hippo provides the best prices in VoIP

Cons

Customer service is too slow, Like they reply so late

Aircall

Reasons for Choosing CallHippo

Aircall customer was so bad, that they don't reply you in a weeks

Aircall
Raymond
  • Industry: Human Resources

CallHippo is a Geat Value!

Reviewed on 2021/07/24

It worked great for the temporary project needs we had. Very easy to set up and use. Customer support was excellent, thanks again to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

Pros

Our team found CallHippo to be very easy to use and it was super quick to set up.

Cons

The only criticism is that it was very difficult to find how to cancel my account, once we no longer needed it. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Support was very helpful and quickly gave me the information I needed. Way to go, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!
We used CallHippo for a client's project that is now complete, so we no longer need the service.

Voximplant Platform and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

CallHippo had the best balance of features, reliability and price. Though VoxImplant is cheaper, the quality was better with CallHippo. MSTeams are all well and good, and a solid product, but astronomically much more costly than CallHippo.
Aaron
  • Industry: Veterinary

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Pros

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

SHAHRAM

Running it like a scam

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Terrible. Scam artists in their sales and customer success teams.

Pros

Easy of deployment and average cost compared to others

Cons

After more than a year of using them and dealing with sporadic technical issues, finance let me know callhippo had made some significant charges to our credit cards used for monthly payments. We called them to see why. This is what they told us and I have them in email too as we pressed more: "We had made a mistake in your pricing a year ago and this is what we have to charge you now to make up for it!" Essentially that is their way of increasing the price on you. And then also had gone ahead and moved us from monthly plan to an annual plan without our permisson. I have an email from their sales team when we bought that our prices was x dollars and it would "never" change. When we asked them to reconcile these, the palyed games for 3 months and did not respond to repeated requests to give us an answer or refund. The support has been nothing short of scam! I am incredibly disappointed how they treat their long-term customers. Stay away from this product unless you are fine working with charalttans.

David
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Pipedrive and Hippo

Reviewed on 2023/04/01

Very good

Very good

Pros

Support is excellent, integrations is good with Pipedrive. Customer support is very responsive.

Cons

Need voice drop in my version in Professional version with no charge for minutes.

Aircall and Kixie PowerCall

price

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to CallHippo

Allowed single seat license.
Adrian
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Help from Customer Support

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

It has been very beneficial for our agents as calls are recorded we can check our customer support team, also Sales team. The customer support has been always helpful, guys like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are really patient and explain things easy for us to understand.

Pros

It is really easy to use, I have agent in different countries and it is really easy to purchase a number, get them invited and then just take a few minutes until they can start calling.

Cons

Sometimes the Phone app it is a bit Laggy, usually when I have a SMS that I havent responded, I write everything and then press send and nothing happens, I have to close the app, then open the message again, write everything and press send.

Tom

Most basic support not working

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

Terrible! Easter egg hunt to get any information or support. Nickel and diming for every single option. Once determined that a functionality is not working they have the guts to ask fixing their issues for a $2,000 fee. Terrible.

Pros

Was intrigued by the monthly subscription

Cons

They have managed to go from bad to worse. Apart from nickel and diming for every single option (only visible after the trial is over!) some absolute rudimentary key functionalities such as syncing phone numbers stored under "Organization" are missing - hence the Pipedrive integration is not working correctly. When going on an easter egg hunt figuring out why things are not working, we are getting a run around through many, many different support people and finally the solution to pay $2,000 to fix this functionality and their shortcoming. We spent so much time to chat, talk and email countless times with different people never getting any answer straight forward nor consistent. Our requirements are simple and CallHippo is definitely not a service provider to support the most basics of requirements. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them.

Dhiraj

Callhippo Review after using for almost one year

Reviewed on 2022/10/13

I am very satisfied with the services. The best part of the service is the customer service, specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he always resolves my queries, even the tiniest one. When we were new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us very well in setting everything up. Even today when I say hello on the website chat section, all the customer care representative answers timely.

Pros

- Its ease of use
- App while using on laptop and mobile
- Dialler has many options
- Ap on mobile is very user friendly

Cons

- Sometimes connections during calls gets lagged
- The app on mobile always ask for giving rating.
- There could have been more features like ring central.
- You could provide physical telephone to customers in India also.

Nancy
  • Industry: Insurance

New User, Happy So Far

Reviewed on 2022/11/01

I am able to record my calls now, and although I chose to purchase a new CRM along with it, I can also integrate and log those calls to clients accordingly. Overall, I'm happy with the system. I will specifically name two reps that helped me with my transition and navigation of the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Both were very patient with me and quick to respond to my inquiries. I even gave Vishali's email to a colleague and she helped him quickly, too. Customer service is very important, and I really like that I'm able to reach out to them directly if necessary.

Pros

My industry now requires calls to be recorded and retained for 10 years, so I had to find a program that would work but was also affordable. This seems like it will work very well for me, now and hopefully, in the future.

Cons

There are a lot of features that I do not use and I find it a little overwhelming when I open the page, but I'm still learning the system. I think the differences in the 2 call systems choices to purchase, Pro or Ultmate, could be explained a little better, especially pertaining to Call System, which I did not need. I almost purchased the wrong plan and only discovered it by accident because I asked a question.

Intulse

Price
Devin

Stay away and stick to an Australian carrie like Telstra or Optus.

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

the worst. we moved from call hippo to optus due to the poor service and constant fighting over billing which was never resolved.

optus required call hippo to port our number over which didn't happen for over 3 months until we threatened to go to the media. they extorted us for as much as possible and now are letting the public know how this company operates.

Pros

Nothing. these guys are cowboys and wont be sustainable if they dont look after their customers.

Cons

These guys call offering upgrades and increase in prices all the time but when you have a billing issue you can never get in touch with any one.

Response from CallHippo

Hi Devin, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

Tarun
  • Industry: Events Services

Cost effective software for international calls but Call quaility is really poor.

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

I suggest do not client using call hippo, They gets irritated with poor call qualtity.

Pros

1.Easy deployment
2. Cost effective
3. CS is available but helpless because they do not have much control .

Cons

1. Call quality is very poor.
2. Software is down most of the time
3. Does not work evan with 100 MBPS internet
4. Whats app call is free and work better then Callhippo

Response from CallHippo

Hi Tarun, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at [email protected] with CC to [email protected]

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

An Exceptional Choice for VOIP Services

Reviewed on 2023/09/10

Great experience. I would find it hard to move to another VOIP provider.

Great experience. I would find it hard to move to another VOIP provider.

Pros

CallHippo is very easy to use, the support staff and management are excellent and there have been very few hiccups during our time with CallHippo

Cons

It could do with a search function for searching numbers dialed in lieu of having to download an Excel file

paul j d
  • Used for 1-5 months

Invasive privacy requests— very scary company

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Incredibly scary. I received emails copied to lots of people requesting photo of, addresses, website domain data, business background, phone number and other personal identifying data that would allow a scammer to use my credit card. When I told callhippo personnel this was illegal in Canada they backtracked on that request but cancelled my account. I would not touch this company and certainly do not provide personal photo, birthdate, address data that can be used with your credit card to impersonate and steal identities. That is why we use credit cards to avoid those kinds of scams. Beware. I’m reporting the callhippo to the privacy commissioner in Canada and credit card company visa.

Pros

I tested the number and it worked the A’s expected when I set up the account.

Cons

The software was adequate for my needs but the agents at callhippo started requesting sensitive personal information immediately after taking my credit card data.

Response from CallHippo

Hi Paul,
You must understand that virtual telephony is prone to fraudulent and spamming activities and therefore, we require to verify legitimacy of the account holder to prevent abuse. Having said that, we don't mean to question your integrity but this is a procedure that we follow to ensure that we understand our customers well. Besides this, we do not store your credit card details and payments are processed on a very secure platform. Specific to your case, we were not able to find any info that verifies your identity. The website domain you used is not functional, we were unable to find you on any platforms such as linkedin.
We respect your rights and privacy. CallHippo will only request and never force to share additional details. You are free to cancel the account and request refund. At the same time, we find extremely inconvenient to lose honest customers but we cannot disregard the safety measures. We thank you for your understanding.