CallHippo

4,1
4,5
Ganesh K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Connection quality and implementation support

Reviewed on 2021/01/06

Able to set up international branch office connections very quickly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from support did a great job helping us to set up the connection, we could have canceled the connection otherwise due to the wrong setup from our end.

Pros

Quick setup and good customer support. Availability of numbers.

Cons

Calling credits, could be great if unlimited call plans are added.

Fortune O.

Great Customer Support!

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

Pros

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Cons

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Jagpreet S.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Help with call forwarding issue

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

I can easily take calls in any country when travelling. It make it easier to contact with my customers. I love the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided today with call forwarding issue. It shows the support team care for the each and every customer.

Pros

It's one of the best software for call forwarding out there. I love that I can answer call on web dialer and on the app and on the go over the forwarder number.

Cons

App should have more options in side to change few more setting.

David R.
Industry: Chemicals

Excellent Customer Support Team

Reviewed on 2017/05/13

Pros

CallHippo has truly a wonderful customer support team. My team received great help from the support team right from the beginning of the CallHippo adoption. When my team had a bit of difficulty porting our numbers over or during the initial setting up process, the support staff made sure that everything was resolved in time. They have some really genuine people on board and the customers are treated with the utmost respect and care. CallHippo works seamlessly as a whole system. We really appreciate the feature of Call Recording which has been a great help to improve our customer support. CallHippo is an affordable system with great customer service and features. CallHippo is definitely worth a try!

Shiv K.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

I am using Callhippo services for more than an year now and the services are good so far.

Pros

Well, the software is easy to use as it comes with multiple options like web dialer, mobile app etc.

Cons

The help guide is not easy to find. When I wanted to allocate my number I had to reach out to support team, though [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me very well but it could be a good option to have the help guide link avaialble in the menu options.

Estrellita asenorio M.
Industry: Publishing

Great Customer Support, Dash Board User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

I just want to say thank you to both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for their patience in understanding my need as a new small business launcher and for guiding me to the best option based on my current business status. Both of them have accurately walked me through and helped me understand and navigate the dashboard with ease and convenience. Customer support is very essential to me - and they've nailed it!

Pros

The features of the software is very user friendly especially for non-IT abridged person.

Cons

I haven't found the weakness of the software as I am new to this as of now. But for sure, I will give another review given the chance in the coming months.

Aaron J.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

CallHippo Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/24

Good

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great support guy he helped solve my problem within a day

Cons

Yes sometimes the systems gets down and causes a lot of problems

Ran C.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Thank you for helping me resolve my issue

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Naren was helpfull! thank you

Pros

light web application, easy to use. you can access it anywhere.

Cons

sometimes it doesn't work and it is irritating

Tim H.
Industry: Education Management

Simple, efficient, multi-platform, great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Enjoyable

Pros

Had a support need and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was immediately on the request for assistance. Two quick notes to log in via Incognito as a system test and we were back on track.

Cons

the only con is having to have the +1 as a default requirement... would like to be able to establish "home" country and any number to that country be like traditional telephony... (Area Code) Zone-Number (999-999-9999).

Also, you must know your country codes.

Junned K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Boon to midsize business

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

Call centre reps are very nice & professional. Specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me setup the software & make it run in few minutes.

Pros

easy to use software, the voice clarity is awesome.

Cons

easy to use, call handling is superb. overall is great experience in using it.

Ananaya N.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Made communication with clients smooth & easy

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

I had never believed in the words of my friend, but now using it for almost a 6 months, I just can't run my business without CallHippo. For a business that revolves around its customers, I prefer Callhippo for boosting communication with clients and improving my service quality. While using the Callhippo phone system, I can track all incoming and outgoing calls and ensure prompt action, from my end. Overall, I am greatly satisfied by the functionality and performance of the software

Pros

Easy to Setup - No new hardware Required, Call Recording, Call Scheduling, Unlimited Calling Plans

Cons

Couldn't find anything disappointing till now.

Devin H.
Industry: Construction

Stay away and stick to an Australian carrie like Telstra or Optus.

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

the worst. we moved from call hippo to optus due to the poor service and constant fighting over billing which was never resolved.

optus required call hippo to port our number over which didn't happen for over 3 months until we threatened to go to the media. they extorted us for as much as possible and now are letting the public know how this company operates.

Pros

Nothing. these guys are cowboys and wont be sustainable if they dont look after their customers.

Cons

These guys call offering upgrades and increase in prices all the time but when you have a billing issue you can never get in touch with any one.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Teshani W.

Super customer help!

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Pros

I was facing an issue and so were many of my colleagues with the login dashboard. One thing is, no matter how long it would take, their sales team would definitely get in touch ad try to solve the issue.

I could also see how many calls I've taken etc which is a helpful feature

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support was super helpful.

Cons

Sometimes, I keep getting logged out. Wish there was an option where instead of manually typing in a country code, it was already available, like on Skype

Namratha P.
Company size: Self Employed

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

I needed a virtual number for my personal use as I needed to move countries for work. This software has a very easy sign-up and activation. Even though I do not use most of the features, it's way cheaper than getting a new cell phone connection temporarily in a different country and seamless user experience. The best part is the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the customer service helped me with the whole set up and any issues or questions. Highly recommend it.

Pros

Easy Setup, Amazing customer service, Good product.

Cons

Maybe a clearer explanation about the billing plans.

Hussain Y.
Industry: Arts & Crafts
Company size: Self Employed

Raiting

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Pros

I can contact people as if I'm not from foreign country

Cons

Help support by chatting with your team and a direct request

Industry: Consumer Services

worth purchase

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/09

just going to 1 week and till now great.

Pros

Till now This is working great. very good user friendly system and anybody can learn quickly

Cons

one click calling. dialing up the system and user-friendly. understanding. is not difficult.

Johnny T.
Industry: Media Production

Highly Recommend CallHippo

Reviewed on 2020/05/09

As I was learning the company and its functionalities I requested help through the chat, a friendly person named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] held my hand through the whole process. I went from learning the companies functionalities to purchasing a plan and I was on my way to integrating my remote call center in light speed,

Pros

Easy to use , set up and roll out! Something complex made easy.

Cons

There is nothing that I did not dislike, Callhippo Has done your homework for you.

Himanshu M.
Industry: Information Services

Great Support in the middle of night by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Good

Pros

I was facing issues with my mobile app and also wanted some more details on new numbers for other areas. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me in the middle of the night to resolve the issue and also went out of the way to help me with my query.
Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]...

Cons

Call quality on desktop application, calls are being missed directly

Gabriel M.
Industry: Medical Practice

Excellent customer service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/18

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided excellent customer service, I'm very impressed.

Pros

Ease of use with an good dashboard. Able to use on pc and mobile.

Cons

Had not yet tried it on all my platforms so I am not able to say.

Mansoor S.
Industry: Education Management

Ease of deployment and seamless customer service

Reviewed on 2020/06/27

YEP

Pros

Ease of deployment
Experience was seamless
Great customer service (Juhi assisted me the first time I enrolled)

Cons

UX of portal can be improved. Somethings are not so clear, e.g., if you add another user, there should be a pop-up clarifying that it will add to the cost, etc.

Rajasekhar S.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Ease to Access software

Reviewed on 2020/11/28

Pros

Having provision to make outgoing calls as top up credits features even though the plan is for incoming calls.

Cons

Having work email verification let's some of the Comaobys email box restrictions to third party emails which left me a unpleasant registration process.

Majid T.

My first Experience using CallHippo

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Pros

Good GUI design. easy to use and fast dial er,
It was easy to proceed with dashboard
fast incoming SMS and Calls,

Cons

Connecting to A third PBX such as Elastix or Asterix and providing numbers as SIP accounts, is what i expect to have it on CallHippo

Jeanette M.
Industry: Retail

Great Customer Service!!

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Pros

That it was easy to use and the customer service was very helpful!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] you're the best!!

Cons

That i've had numerous problems setting it up but the customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made it so much easier!!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Henry M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Solved My VOIP Issues

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

Pros

I switched from another product that didn't have enough features. CallHippo enabled me to receive calls on my mobile separate from my regular number and identify the callers.

Cons

Mobile app interface needs some improvements.

Patricia D.
Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great technical support - great job [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Pros

The support team is fantastic and takes their job seriously - I had a long issue resolve in one hour by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] today. It made a difference - thank you!

Cons

The multiple technical issues - limited transparency on the pricing

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10