SimpleSpa

Salon & spa management solution

5 /5 (34 reviews) Write a Review!
4,8
4,9
Jim D.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Only went through the initial 14 day free trial and all features are great except it's fee based.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

Online booking is sharp and can sell online gift certificates.
Client can receive a custom questionnaire to fill out that gets sent back with the appointment.
Did not experience tech support but sales will normally get back to you within an hour to four hours.
Cloud based software with back up systems in case there is a crash on the main server.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Susan S.
Company size: Self Employed

The best customer service ever! Anything I need they make it happen, modifications, reports etc.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

saves me money and time

Pros

The price is great. Ease of use. They grow with you. Great service. I'm thrilled with this product and company.
I have no negative comments. This company and software has surpassed my expectations. Very surprising considering the great price and amazing customer service. We do not need online booking. This program has dramatically reduced late and no-show clients.

Response from SimpleSpa

Thank you Susan, your feedback is always fantastic and we learn to get better and serve you better.

Maggie J.

Outstanding customer service, I have never experience a better service with any other company

Reviewed on 2017/08/14

Pros

Very user friendly, and as mentioned before customer support is outstanding, I would never even think to go with any software where there is no personal communication or contact. The fact that I can discuss any question via Skype is amazing as supposed to sending someone a ticked or email than waiting for reply and if the answer isn't what you want you have to send another ticket, that to me is a nonsense. The help I have received from customer rep and his approach and commitment to the client is absolutely fantastic, I would recommend this software to anyone.

Response from SimpleSpa

Maggie, thank you for your review we are always here for you and your needs

P. F.

all we need for our practice

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

customer support is excellent, they support us with any question we might have and helped us put our clients and services for us. The software is very easy to use, I learned to use it on my own and my partner is also using the software with no training

Cons

I think they are making features very quickly for us, and one request would be a quick access application but besides that I have no complaints

Nina B.

Very easy, very happy

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

I read the other reviews and although it helped I needed to try it out on my own; I was happy to see that all our nailbar team, and our front desk uses the software with NO training. The low cost makes this a bargain, and our clients love the SMS notifications that it sends out, and my staff also loves to get notifications also as an SMS, if you are thinking of software this is a program that you can definitely use in your business - some background we are a medium sized team of 12 + 2 at the front desk

Laura M.

Great for my small spa

Reviewed on 2016/04/18

All I can say is that SimpleSpa has been our companion for my small all day spa the past 10 years, and the past month I have been slowly moving to the new SimpleSpa that is all online, I must be honest that it was quite shocking to make this transition, but the customer care has always been there to assist me so guys my first 5 stars is for customer care, the second 5 stars is that it is even easier to use than before I LOVE THE EASY appointment booking and the final overall 5 stars is that you are adding stuff for my business and on the software! Love the software and couldn't recommend it more.

Sierra E.

Easy to use, reliable

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

I love the way I can manage appointments easily. The way it stores client data and SOAP notes is so convenient

Cons

The only thing I would change is the price. It is little pricey but it's worth the money because it makes my life easier

Maria B.

Working like a clock

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

I am very meticulous with our selections, and our dutch nail bar needed to start sending out reminders both to improve my relation with my growing customers and second to be more productive. I tried a few software like Shedul, Acuity and then SimpleSpa - shedul I read was backed by a company called surge ventures which seems to have stopped doing business and there was no phone support second there was acuity which looked nice at first, but lacked features and was actually harder to use but not awfully hard, I took another swing and also tried out SimpleSpa software and I found everything I needed to run my appointments and most importantly send reminders as Texts and as Emails which they actually get delivered (shedul delivered one out of every 3 and I didn't have a way to check if they had been sent out etc.). Well to make a long story short and my lesson which I want to pass on, is first there is no such thing as free software especially when you want to have something to run your business, second try this software, it is excellent, the customer care people are always helping us (we wanted to embed on our site and they helped us right away), and finally the price was more than reasonable which I don't have to worry about it.

Pros

We can see which SMS messages have been delivered, and is very easy use of booking

Dd P.

Great for our salon

Reviewed on 2016/09/12

This software was one of our options a month ago, and we decided to go with SimpleSpa no looking back because 1. this software is easy easy easy, and 2. the people that run this team and software are helpful made our life easy by adding our services for us (for FREE!!!) I sent them a paper document with all our services and they added them one by one for us. We are now using this in 2 locations and it is working like a charm, no problems and I just think that writing a few words is the least I can do because this software works flawlessly and I love it.

Pros

Easy to use, simple user page, I can focus on booking appointments and my business than actually learning how to use the software. My customers love the email notifications, and they have reduced no-shows

Maria L.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2016/07/16

Very good experience with SimpleSpa, our business used a booking paper for appointments and the change to SimpleSpa was very good, benefit our business

Pros

Cannot return to a paper scheduler right now, this software has become needed for us to run our business, and the support is excellent

Cons

Nothing bad, very good

Max D.

A Great Partner

Reviewed on 2016/04/17

The least I could do is write a review for SimpleSpa, the past 30 days I have been using the new version that I was invited to use, and I have been delighted by both the changes and the customer support which has been always there for my needs. Features and requests I have made have been made for my business, and they always have gone out of their way to assist me. I cannot recommend SimpleSpa more.

Kara S.

Awesome software, makes my scheduling easier

Reviewed on 2016/05/24

I am so happy with the new SimpleSpa, I have been using another cloud based system for booking appointments, and I was getting fees for features that I was either not interested or just didn't need. So I dove in a few trials with various software, and I stuck with this software, simply because it was really easy to use and book appointments, both for my customers and also from my front desk.

Ivanka T.

I love SimpleSpa

Reviewed on 2016/04/14

I am new with SimpleSpa, and very positive with my review, what is the main seller is their customer support. They are always available and respond to everything I have requested. Thank you for the convenience you provide to my work.

Lisa T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great reminder system, great for our team

Reviewed on 2017/01/17

We started using simple spa in the summer. It took us just a few minutes to get started, any questions we had were answered very quickly. What I like the most is our staff gets a text with the appointments for the day. This is just amazing, no need to sign in to a computer or download any apps. Overall we are very happy and highly recommend simple spa

Pros

Great features, and very good rates. Very frequent updates, any problems we had were solved right away.

Cons

Wish it was free!

Emmy G.

Easy to use and good support

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Pros

I am using the SimpleSpa system for one year, customer service has been there to help me when I needed which is a pleasant surprise when as a single person business we are always left behind. The texts are amazing, and my clients are reminded of the appointments and they can also reply and confirm.

Cons

I love the call functions, my wish if they make it work like being a front desk and someone can also book

Marianna P.

What was I doing before SimpleSpa!

Reviewed on 2016/06/26

I used to use a classic appointment book, until recently I decided to take a leap in the software market and see how I can make my life simpler, being a small business but growing I had trouble maintaining my hand written schedule book. And most importantly never really knew all my customers besides the ones who frequently visited. After reading the reviews here I tried SimpleSpa out and I cant believe how I was functioning before, let me go on at the pros to list them

Pros

SimpleSpa is easy to use, and made my daily life, and most importantly my business more focused on our services rather that maintaining a cumbersome appointment book

Cons

I really can't think of something but I would like SMS which I have requested a week ago, they told me that it is in the process of being added.

Gianni K.

Easy, and fast to use

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

I have use mind body, yourontime, and some other software out there, mind body is only focused on selling you stuff you dont need (and is expensive), yourontime was great a year ago, not I feel the same with them, plus it is hard to use. So I decided to try out simple spa, and I am very happy, the software is simple enough to make my secretary make appointments very fast. The price is very reasonable. I have no needed customer support, but a few emails I got they are very polite, but I prefer to use software that I dont need to read a huge manual and constantly contact support (yeah control freak)

Kenny G.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great Software

Reviewed on 2016/07/26

If you are not using this software, I recommend that you do. It has all the features I want and doesn't make my life difficult.

Pros

Very happy, can't say more than that.

Maria C.

Awesome software, easy to use and great support

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

I am sharing my love for SimpleSpa, they gave me an additional month for free on top of the 2 months free I am getting to paying per year, I am super happy that the support has been there during my trial, and I am really happy with the software.

Michael F.

Great software!

Reviewed on 2020/01/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I wanted a cloud-based software that managed appointments, clients, products, and could handle a range of services. It needed to be a POS and provide reports. An important feature to have is digital forms.

Pros

I love the multiple features - appointment book, POS, inventory control, forms, reporting, and options like credit card integration, automatic email reminders, and SMS messaging. Customer service has been incredible!

Cons

I would like a more thorough training feature. I used a similar software and the FAQ shows how to use most functions but I think for someone who hasn't used a software like this, it might be challenging without training.

Melina K.

Professional software & Easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/10/29

I think my title says it all, we are all very happy using this software my choice was first made in our salon a few months ago in Greece and now in Portugal that we opened up I cannot be more happy with this decision. My front desk needed only to know how to use a computer, because SimpleSpa is very easy to use booking was done with no training. And the wonderful part is that I can be anywhere in the world and monitor exactly what is going on in each store, planning on opening more in another country and this software is the software I now recommend for anyone starting their business.

Pros

We made a request for invoicing to be adjusted with something for Greece, and they did it for us with no additional charge. I would get this service in the past with something that would cost more and have probably less features, let alone that now I work solely off my iPad and I have setup my front desk with iPads too accessing the SimpleSpa page so I have reduced the cost of all my hardware

Gina D.

EASY & LOVING THIS SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

First class service all the way, all I wanted was to know that if I had an issue someone would reply to my boutique. And you guys deliver. thank you for being pros at what you do. We moved from an expensive program we had, and tried a few free ones but let me be honest I don't trust the free stuff, you get it, rely on them and all of a sudden they either close or start charging you an arm and a leg. My decision to go with simple spa was your easy in use environment and awesome client service.

Pros

I am able to custom make my email reminders
I am using SMS notifications which is great my clients love it
I can use my existing gift cards and also recharge client cards
They added my customers for me free of charge

Julian R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great little piece of software

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

We needed spa software desperately to more effectively manage our bookings and customer communication. The SMS messaging feature has saved loads of time and effort on the part of the staff.
There were a few small hiccups with the database upload but once those were ironed out, everything has been working really well.

Pros

The software is easy to use, pretty intuitive. With a bit of set up time, it should meet the needs of any spa. Pricing is excellent and customer support is always available and helpful.

Cons

Lack of integration with 3rd party apps and vendors.

Lambi C.
Industry: Consumer Services

Best Service Ever

Reviewed on 2016/12/04

I am so happy I decided to go with you guys, I wanted to process payments with a credit card processor and I basically wanted a solution to be all in one but as inexpensive as possible. And now I have credit card processing with a service called Stripe with simplespa. You have no idea how happy I am that I can do this. Besides that support is there whenever I have a question I get a response really fast, like less than an hour for sure. And I am just so thrilled with this credit card processing now, A+ , I definitely recommend this service

Pros

Has all I need to run my business, and credit card processing with stripe and the texts reminders are wonderful I think my no shows have been minimized, all positive very positive

Jamie A.
Industry: Cosmetics

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his customer service made me trust SimplSpa

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/22

Well, I am a new business owner (February 2020) and have been doing everything the old school way and by myself. My friend, in the business, told me I needed a booking site. I looked into various sites , trying to do my research..when I came across SimpleSpa. I looked into it and started the free trial (as I did on a few other sites).

As a new owner, and not super tech savvy, I reached out to a few sites with questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the first to write me back!!! He was super quick, and extremely informative. From that point on I focused on SimpleSpa (also because the price was affordable and most importantly...worth it). As the week went on I had tons of questions, to which [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always there to help guide me and solve my concerns. I even called the customer service line the other day and spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . He was extremely passionate about SimpleSpa! I truly appreciate that! I have been in the customer service industry fro most of my love and I love when someone is passionate about what they do!!! He earned my trust...which is everything!!!

I am sure you know this by now, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to your company! Other sites finally reached back out to me, but because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] outstanding help to always go above and beyond to help me, and his passion...I already enrolled with SimpleSpa for 1 year!!!!

Pros

At first I was drawn by the fact that it was geared towards those of us in the Beauty/Service industry. I do Permanent Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Eyelash Lifting, Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting, and Tattoo Removals. I have various departments that require various forms to be sent out to clients and I love that SimpleSpa not only has that option available, but it is user friendly and had pre-loaded forms!!! AMAZING!!! I love the simplicity of the software, yet it is well developed with so many options and answers to my questions so to speak! It gives me all that I need and more!!!

Cons

The one thing I would love...is the ability to be able to attach images in the Forms section of the software. Other than that...it is PERFECT!