Rocketium

Darren C.

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Not good

Pros

Software was basic at best, we used it for about a month but it wasn’t what was promised.

Cons

When we tried to cancel, they would not let us and then after billing for another month, they refused to offer a refund. Now have to go through VISA to attempt a chargeback. The whole time I was asking for a refund they CSR kept asking me to give feedback on what features I didn’t like. It was insane.

Response from Rocketium

Hi Darren!
Sorry to hear about your experience. From what I can see in the records, your charge was refunded for the next month. It does take about 5-7 days from PG's end to return the money to your account.
I hope we can get another chance to delight you with our product and service.

Mark S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Functionally usable and good

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Pros

It's a straightforward UI that allows you to get your video up and out there fast.
I like that it allows switching between slides and customizing very efficient, where some others are a bit clunky.
It renders video fast compared to some others, as well, though it's nominal.
The ability to add voice to the videos is a great feature too.
Adding images and music is simple and easy.

Cons

I can't get past the feel of their templates.
It's just ... a bit older feeling.
Slightly outdated ... can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't have the modern look that is mostly expected. But the bottom-line is ... get your content out there and this does that.

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Typical video production program

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

This program has what you need to put together the videos, and it's relatively quick to do so. I don't notice any better or worse than other video editing systems.

Pros

I like the ease of adding team members. There's also a two tau real and "Academy" which is nice for new users.

Cons

Making videos is always going to take time and the quality will depend on the talent of the user. Alas.

• Industry: Publishing

Excellent Option for Basic Video Marketing

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

Pros

This is an easy way for a solopreneur like me who lacks the time, equipment, and desire to be on video for my customers. I still have a way to make videos that are of high quality for social media marketing purposes. I liked the free plan so much I upgraded to a paid version with a lifetime membership through AppSumo. It's better than the lowest tier priced plan, but offers less monthly videos than the business plan.

Cons

There could be some improvements to the user interface and user experience - and better stock videos added to the library compared to the competition. It's still easy to get things done, and decent stock content... it just could be better overall.

Manuel C.
  • Industry: Photography

I can't believe this is a web based platform!

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

The platform has a lot of themes you can use to create amazing videos! Easy to use and you will have professinal looking videos.

Cons

Can be a little pricey but is definately worthy!

Mariam A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Making cool videos easily

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

Great experience, a bit slow for me but that could be due to my slow laptop and internet. The videos turn out usually great

Pros

I got it in an Appsumo deal so the price factor for me is really really cool. I hated making videos but since they convert a lot, needed something that could make them easily for me. That's when I saw this deal and got it. It has a lot of cool templates which makes making stylish videos a breeze

Cons

More templates would be even better :) We need even more of them.

• Industry: Information Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Building a video - Grow your business with this!

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

I have created 5 videos with this so far with over 1k views.
Not the millions but that was not the target market I was aiming them at either!

Pros

It is simple to put together a professional (potentially viral) video in very little time using either templates or starting from scratch.

Cons

Video just takes time to fully edit and update.

Daniela D.

Intuitive and Flexible

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I find Rocketium very intuitive and flexible. A great product with a fantastic customer service!
I use video for company presentation purposes or to promote events. Of course, the videos are shared on social online like Facebook and LinkedIn and on our website.

Response from Rocketium

Hi Daniela,
Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

Miraz U.
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Awesome Site to edit and create video

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

I created a video for my presentation and it took me 30 mins to create it. I love this software.

Pros

Hassle free software. They have Nice templates.

Cons

This software monthly price range is little bit high.

Lars N.

Automating Investment Analysis

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

We are using the videos for selling our products, and this works good for us.

Pros

The documentation is very good, and I also like the dashboard which makes it easy to use.

Cons

We are using the R programming language. There is no documentation for this language so it took a while to figure out how to make the API calls in the beginning.

Adrian G.

Video editor for everyone

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

It's extremely easy to create cool simple videos without any knowledge.

Many templates, fonts and songs to choose from.

If you spend some time learning, you can create very professional videos in a short time.

Cons

The editor crashed for me 2 times (but simple page refresh solved the issue and my work was saved so I didn't lose anything).

Richard P.
  • Industry: Publishing

Decent software - a bit buggy

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

It makes creating slick, buzzfeed style videos quick and easy.

Cons

Sometimes the software lags, so you have to be a bit patient with it. Generally, however, it’s worth being patient with

Enrico K.
  • Industry: Online Media

Fast and complete tool for Video Automation

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

We are in the media industry and thanks to Rocketium we were able to easily integrate their API in our CMS to let our Journalist complement their articles with video stories.

This lets journalist with little to no video making training quickly turn around photo galleries and user videos in engaging short videos.

Pros

Rocketium system makes it easy and fast to create simple videos, what make them better than any other similar systems in their price range is the API that really lets you easily integreate and leverage their technology in your own workflow.

Cons

There is nothing i really dislike about it, in the last couple of years their team has really improved both their frontend and their API and have been attentive and quick to respond to any issues.

Gianni G.
  • Industry: Online Media

Rocketium isn't just a software

Reviewed on 2020/07/05

We are using Rocketium implemented on our CMS and we create social video (news contents) to publish on our website, desktop and mobile/app, and on our social channels (FB/IG/Linkedin).

Pros

Usually, it isn't easy to find a good software with a good team ready to support and help the customer without the complicate relations. The Rocketium team is great. Every time ready to solve the problems. And last but not least, ready to find every time a custom solution.
That's is fantastic for our company...

Cons

Right now, after two years working with Rocketium, every time we found some limits on the software, together with them we solved everything. Of course, we don't pretende to have a super car payed as a city car... but Rocketium is a good solution to have much more paying less...
In the same time, the Rocketium team is working everyday to grow up... and that's great.

Elena P.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Great video editing app!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

I use the free version, but I also tested the paid version (which, of course, gives you a lot more to play with).
The free version, although limited, is still pretty good to help you make a great looking video, if you don't mind the Rocketium logo at the end.
I like the fact that they have free photos and clips inside the app, which you can insert into your videos. Of course, you can also use your own.
It's easy to use and anybody can learn it quickly enough.

Cons

The Rocketium logo at the end, but that's the price of free :). You can't do a lot of things with the free option, but you can do enough.

Nitin S.
  • Industry: Media Production

Making video creation great again

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Pros

Rocketium crunches video creation times, and the # of people with varied expertises needed to assemble orofessional videos.

Cons

It has bugs that crop up now and then for power users, but their team is always hands-on to fix things on the fly.

Andy L.

Rocketium For Quick Video Production

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

For list type posts, Rocketium works well. I think this is the area it shines. I just copy and paste the main points from my post and voila, the video is done.

Pros

Rocketium provides templates in several categories. I can choose a template and customize to my niche. Or you can start from scratch. With templates, you can create a video quickly if time is a concern.

Cons

I was hoping that Rocketium can create new categories for the templates. They don't really have a lot of niches. The other thing is that I can only create one type of video. If you want explainer type or animated videos, Rocketium is not for you.

Naveen J.

I love how easy it is to use.

Reviewed on 2017/05/19

Pros

Favourite thing about Rocketium is the ease of use. Adding images simply overlaying it with text has helped me make more than 50 videos a month for Sportskeeda's Facebook channel.

Cons

I want the most are the labels/tags/folder system. This would help me categorize my content in a better way.

Nick L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Not an all powerful online video tool but extremely useful for certain types of videos

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Pros

If you need to put together a video primarily with text and stock footage then this is the best tool. It's extremely easy for me to throw together a video that's based entirely on text. The new interface they just released makes it even easier to use and I highly recommend it for making simple text-based​ videos. They're basic but they can communicate a good message if done well. Rocketium gives you the tools to do it well but it's really up to the user to make it great or mess it up.

Cons

The timings function with the new updates is extremely difficult to use. I have to actually do math! Yuck! That's all I don't like about the new update.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Rocketium is another very useful tool in video creation

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Rocketium has offered me another tool in my video creation toolbox so that I can switch up the styles of the videos I create for clients and keep new content looking current.

Pros

I like that Rocketium offers a good array of templates to help easily and quickly produce video content for online and social posting. The text animation options are varied with quite engaging results.

Cons

Some of the controls initially were time-consuming, but since a redesign of the software was completed, it has become faster and more intuitive to use.

Video creation for anyone

Reviewed on 2019/01/13

We are able to produce a lot of video content in a short time, test them to see what gives the best engagement.

Pros

Rocketium makes the creation of short video clips for marketing purposes a really easy task. There is no need to use the complex software anymore, really. Just combine text, images and video clips together and wait until they render.

Cons

We would like to see more customization option, but on the other hand, it could lead to expanding the complexity too much.

Dykenlove M.

The best app for marketing

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Pros

Easy to use, and I've got more options and tools

Cons

I appreciate the app and costumer services.

Paul H.

Stoked on the App as against Fiverr

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

Awesome thanks. We do a ton of videos here on educational topics that we post to social media and our distribution list. I want to use Rocketium to build up library of videos and we upload them all to our Youtube channel. I found out about it through a Buffer blog about the hottest apps around right now. I used to pay Fiverr to create these type of videos so very stoked on your app.

• Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

best video app

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Very easy to use video maker platform and mobile platform.

Pros

Simple and fully customizable video templates to use in everyday work.

Cons

Not syncing videos between the desktop and mobile app.

Chris W.

A fun tool that works well.

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Fun and easy to use!

Pros

This is a great tool for beginners to get a good concept of making videos. Extremely simple to use and takes no time to get used to it. Pricing is spot on.

Cons

It is limited - especially with the templates but that is a tradeoff I presume. Really, this is a great product for people to make simple videos!