Sammad N.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Transformed the way we run our business

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

Response from Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Jonathan R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time...

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move.

I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Pros

Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Cons

A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain.

Integrations are becoming better.

Response from Jibble

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

-Jibble Team

May C.

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pros

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Cons

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Response from Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Great for small business time management

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Cons

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Response from Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

- Jibble Team

Queena C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Jibble for Flare

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Pros

1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Cons

1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

Response from Jibble

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

- Jibble Team

Ma. louren C.

Jibble Rocks!

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task.

So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Cons

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Response from Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen W.
  • Industry: Insurance

We love Jibble

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Pros

We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

Response from Jibble

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

- Jibble team

Larissa S.

really helpful software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Cons

people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

Response from Jibble

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Chitraparna S.

A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

I liked:

- ease of use
- privacy
- ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS
- the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time
- if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking

The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Cons

Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

Response from Jibble

Hi Chitraparna,

Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive.

In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it.

- Jibble team

Shane S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Our Experience using Jibble

Reviewed on 2020/02/17

We have great results using Jibble, we can better manage payroll because no one has reason why they can not log in or out using Jibble. I can say their tech support is very good and responds quickly to your issues.

Pros

Because of how easy the mobile application is, we use it to track employee's daily work hours.

Cons

I don't know if this issue with Android application but my current week is always one week ahead. I saw that it was fixed one of the updates but started to happen in another update. Other than that, I do not have anything else to say.

Response from Jibble

Hi Shane,

Glad to see your honest feedback and thoughts on how Jibble helped your company with time tracking. I do remember your issue with the timesheets and it was indeed quickly resolved by our Tech team.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

- Jibble Team

Kevin S.
  • Industry: Program Development
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great TIme Sheet Solution!

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Pros

My company uses Jibble for clocking in clocking out each day. I work from home, so a time sheet management program is crucial to facilitating my employment and accurate pay for hours worked. Jibble is great in it's simplicity, and the way it seamlessly incorporates extra features without becoming difficult for the user to navigate. Editing hours is also a great feature that has helped me in situations where I missed my clock in or clock out.

Cons

The only problem I had was having to take a picture to clock in via mobile phone. I understand, however, that this is a security feature.

Response from Jibble

Hi Kevin,

Your team has been with us for quite a while and it's awesome to know that this relationship keeps getting stronger.

We thank you for this honest review and it looks like your admin would like to see your smiles every day thus requiring your selfie to clock in. :D

Cheers,
Jibble Team

• Industry: Human Resources

Jibble made our Timesheet & Payroll process simple!

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

it's simplifying our timesheets for payroll from almost 100 Google sheets into 1 dashboard and reducing the processing time by over 50%

Pros

Loved how simple it is to use Jibble to just clock in/out and the reporting provided to make it sooo much easier for our company to conduct payroll runs for our contractors.

Cons

I'd love for it to include leave tracking capabilities

Response from Jibble

It's an awesome feeling to know that our app is loved by many!

I'm pretty glad that Jibble has simplified time and attendance tracking for your team as well. Don't worry, Leave Management is definitely in the works and we know that a lot of people are excited about it.

Thanks for leaving us great feedback! :)

- Jibble Team

Robert P.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Many uses for our people

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

Company support was fast and knowledgable.

Pros

That we could use the product on our PC's and phones, on and offsite was invaluable. We had a few team members but also had a few different companies to keep track of which is one of the reasons we liked the product so much.

Cons

The learning curve was a bit tough but once we did learn it was very easy.

Response from Jibble

Hi Robert,

Feels great to see such a nice review! Listen, if you need help with training your new people on using the Jibble app, we'd be glad to schedule an onboarding meeting with them. Just send us your request at [email protected] anytime.

-Jibble Team

Mario R.

An awesome way to track your time.

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

Very good, I like it at all.

Pros

It is so easy to learn, because it has a friendly UI.

Cons

Sometimes it has problem with the loading time

Response from Jibble

Hi Mario,

The review was short and sweet. Glad that you like the friendly UI and the great functionality of the app. To keep the mobile app in top performance, please see to it that you have the updated version of the app and of course, a good internet connection.

-Jibble Team

Stephanie G.
  • Industry: Information Services

easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Staff are able to see who is in or out the office much easier and also track the overtime they work.

Pros

easy way to keep track of hours worked and overtime

Cons

The app for android crashes every now and again and needs to be reinstalled to get it working again

Response from Jibble

Hi Stephanie,

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us an honest review and I'm glad that you find our app easy to use to track worked and overtime hours.

My apologies if you've been having problems with the mobile app, but more often than not, you just need to update the app to it's latest version. Please do reach out to us when having such issues so we can immediately help you out.

Again, thank you for this nice review and feedback!

- Jibble Team

Matthew A.

Spot on time tracking and reporting. Couldn't be easier.

Reviewed on 2017/08/04

Time tracking on commercial works, plus quick, essential and highly accurate reporting.

Pros

+ Slack integration. My team, already on Slack, just /jibble in, or talk direct to the bot to start logging an activity in seconds. Jibble even allow login using Slack accounts.
+ Related: Ease of use. If any tool takes more than a second to use, people will fall out of the habit. The team actually do time tracking because it's so simple.
+ Reporting: The depth of reporting is perfect for my needs. It's the most accurate system I could have hoped for.

Cons

- Jibble provide an interface through their website, but it's not fully optimised for phones just yet. This said, I've jibbled in and out successfully without much fuss.
- No Slack login from the app.

Response from Jibble

Hi Matthew,

I'm glad you are liking our Slack Integration just like how other teams do. We like to keep our app intuitive for ease of use of everyone.

We do have a mobile app though you can't log in via slack on it yet. Sound like a good idea though. Thanks for the feedback!

- JIbble team

Shannon F.

Easy to use, responsive customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/02/02

Pros

The support was great the first (and only time I had an issue). The app itself is easy (and fun!) to use. It makes tracking my time simple - one less thing to worry about during the workday.

Cons

My old support conversation pops up frequently. I wish there was a way to hide the chat/help button so that we could access it, only when needed. It's quite annoying to have to close that every time.

Response from Jibble

Hi Shannon,

It's awesome to know that you are getting well and enjoyed using our app. We will continue to make it more intuitive for everyone.

Regarding your old support conversations, you can click the 'X' on the top right of the pop-up so it won't show up again.

- Jibble Team

Michael A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Jibble for Electricians

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

We like jibble because we can see what time our teams booking to the job on the go, and we find it saves our team time in the morning as they use to come into to work and do timesheets nowadays the timesheets are up to date on the going daily updates are happening live therefore admin can see what going on we find invoicing productivity is better and there fewer hours being allocated to our workshop code that means more chargeable hours better for the bottom line.

Pros

The soft-touch application works well, simple to implement.
Our team has been working with paper timesheets since 1991 we tested several products during 2020 and found Jibble by the time we rolled out the demo we were hooked simple and easy.
The best part is we can go into the timesheet and adjust and adding job numbers and details to assist our admin.

Cons

CVS integration with MYOB is not the best still take my admin time to do the entries

Wasim I.

Untangled my timesheet mess!

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

I removed my timestamp machine! And now, I can access my staff attendance from anywhere. Really smart setup.

Pros

Simple and intuitive. Difficult to fool. Readily available on all phones. Very unique approach.

Cons

Does not support beacons. Would be helpful.

Response from Jibble

Hi Wasim,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review!

We have beacons in our roadmap though we don't have a specific timeline for that yet but we are excited as much as you are.

- Jibble Team

Tenzin G.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Experience after using

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Its just amazing. Solved all problems with biometric machines and so on.

Pros

Its easy to use. Offline mode is amazing. Location is also great!

Cons

I just wish the software tells us about whether they left a location or were they continuously stay at their location for the whole duration through location tracking.

Response from Jibble

Hi Tenzin!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

We will have live location tracker in the mobile app in the coming months and I'll list this notification feature down though no guarantees when this will be picked up for possible development but let's see how it goes.

Again, thanks for the review!

- Jibble Team

Micaela M.

Great but some constructive feedback

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Great!

Pros

I like that i can use it both on PC and via app

Cons

I'd need to have different billing fees for different activities. I'm a freelancer and not all my activities have the same billing price. Even for the same clients. The more strategic they are, the more I ask to be paid.

Response from Jibble

Hi Micaela,

We've taken note of your feedback and I understand how that would be helpful for your use case. I can't give any promises but our Product Team will need to look at this feature request and we'll let you know if this becomes available.

- Jibble Team

Bradley T.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

COVID-19 Savior

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

At a time when absolute remote work, which has been unusual for our environment, became commonplace, Jibble provided quick integration to our Slack account, and provided us with the ability to manage work from home capabilities. I love the web dashboard that gives me the ability to quickly see hour spent on projects. Seamless, easy to use, and the Jibble support team is extremely responsive!

Pros

Jibble provided seamless integration to Slack and our current processes with very little effort on behalf our the team. Segregation of project time, Work from Home activities and general HR related attendance, exactly fit what we were looking for.

Cons

There is really nothing that I can suggest for improvement. I feel like the team has nailed gig economy and its needs.

Response from Jibble

Hi Bradley,

This Pandemic changed a lot in our society and things will not be back to normal soon but I'm glad Jibble was able to help your team in this transition.

Thanks for the awesome feedback! :)

- Jibble Team

Tashea K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Jibble is an easy way to keep track of your hours

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

It is convenient and allows me to keep track of the hours I work

Pros

I love how interactive Jibble is. You can set up alerts, have weekly time sheets sent to you via email and edit log in and log out times. What I love the most is that it can be integrated into Slack and I can "Jibble in" and "Jibble out" and easily keep track of hours worked for my own reference.

Response from Jibble

Hi TaShea,

It's an awesome feeling to know how the ease of use for users has been putting up Jibble to where we are now,

We are working on few more integrations and we know it will help more teams out there.

- Jibble team

Rick F.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Jibble is perfect for small workforce businesses

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Simple, comprehensive (generally) time management at a low cost.

Pros

This software is very easy to use, not complicated, and a quite accurate in providing the data needed for time and hour performance.

Cons

However, the software does not go far enough - for example, to "suspend" an employee is really not possible unless on a permanent basis. Or, to include payroll data as well so that paychecks can also be issued.

Response from Jibble

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying Jibble. Regarding "suspending" employees, you can temporarily archive them with the "remove" button.

Their data will still be available in Exports when you do that. You can read more about that here: http://help.jibble.io/getting-started/what-is-the-difference-between-removing-and-deleting-a-team-member

I've added your comment about Payrolling to our list of feature requests too.

Of course feel free to reach out on hel[email protected] (or via the in-app messenger) if you have any questions.

Cheers, Sani from Jibble.

Najam ul abideen T.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Fits into our workflow seamlessly.

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Amazing so far. I knew about it when it was still beta and even then it worked great.

Pros

It fits into our workflow with few clicks, I used it with Slack and haven't found its alternative yet.

Cons

I understand that the paid feature provides us with the full power of Jibble. I don't see the cons, what I find absurd is that people tend to spend less on things which actually optimise their internal processes.

Response from Jibble

Hi Najam,

Another great feedback and thanks for taking the time to write us one.

Nice to know that the free plan works well for your team!

- Jibble Team