Jibble Reviews

4.8/5 (100 reviews)
Karim K.

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Pros

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Cons

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

Response from Jibble

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

David L.

Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pros

The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Cons

Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

Response from Jibble

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Sammad N.

Transformed the way we run our business

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pros

Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Cons

Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

Response from Jibble

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

Weldon K.

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pros

-Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Cons

It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

Response from Jibble

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

- Jibble Team

Mónica M.

Amazing reporting!

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pros

The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Cons

The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

Response from Jibble

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

-Jibble Team

May C.

Simple, efficient and good value for your money

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pros

Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Cons

The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

Response from Jibble

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

Great for small business time management

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Cons

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

Response from Jibble

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

- Jibble Team

Sergio C.

Value for your Money

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pros

Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Cons

I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

Response from Jibble

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Prarthana D.

It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pros

-Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Cons

- Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

Response from Jibble

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

Ma. louren C.

Jibble Rocks!

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task.

So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Cons

Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

Response from Jibble

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen W.

We love Jibble

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Pros

We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

Response from Jibble

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

- Jibble team

Larissa S.

really helpful software

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Pros

That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Cons

people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

Response from Jibble

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Chitraparna S.

A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams

Reviewed on 2017/12/08

Pros

I liked:

- ease of use
- privacy
- ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS
- the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time
- if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking

The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Cons

Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

Response from Jibble

Hi Chitraparna,

Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive.

In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it.

- Jibble team

Aaron C.

Simple System w/ Slack Integration!

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

I love having the Slack integration so my team and quickly and easily Jibble in and out without having to open their browser or go to the site. This is extremely efficient and easy.
I also appreciate the activity-based billing so we're not billed on a user that doesn't access the system.

Cons

I would love to have some more custom controls on the reports. I also wish some areas of the settings were a little more intuitive and easy to find. It would be helpful to one page for all settings or at least be the start-point for all settings, including power-ups, etc...

Response from Jibble

Thank you for the feedback Aaron. It's good to hear that you find Jibble useful and efficient! We recognise your feedback on usability and reporting. We're continuously looking to improve our product so this feedback is definitely useful!

Of course don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance.

Best,
- Team Jibble

Theresa ruth sarah M.

Easy Attendance Tracking for Offsite Team Members

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

We have team members who need to be tracked because they start work from off site. With this app, we are able to do just that. We love how simple the app is and how easy it is to use.

Pros

I love the fact that it works with our mobile phones and we can track time in and time out from anywhere.
Plus features like facial recognition and location ensure the credibility of the time in and time out of employees.

Cons

I wish there was an auto-time out feature or at least a reminder for the user to time out before the day ends.

Response from Jibble

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for your honest feedback! Happy to hear that your team is really enjoying the mobile features.

We actually do have an auto-jibble-out feature which can be setup by the team manager. More about that in this article https://help.jibble.io/getting-started/setting-up-your-team/changing-settings-for-your-company-team.

An end-of-day reminder is also in the making so stay tuned ;).

- The Jibble Team

Jibble made our Timesheet & Payroll process simple!

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

it's simplifying our timesheets for payroll from almost 100 Google sheets into 1 dashboard and reducing the processing time by over 50%

Pros

Loved how simple it is to use Jibble to just clock in/out and the reporting provided to make it sooo much easier for our company to conduct payroll runs for our contractors.

Cons

I'd love for it to include leave tracking capabilities

Response from Jibble

It's an awesome feeling to know that our app is loved by many!

I'm pretty glad that Jibble has simplified time and attendance tracking for your team as well. Don't worry, Leave Management is definitely in the works and we know that a lot of people are excited about it.

Thanks for leaving us great feedback! :)

- Jibble Team

Excellent time tracking app

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

My department is frequently working offsite, so we were unable to clock our hours accurately. The app has allowed my team to better track their time while also tracking hours on a per client basis. That has helped us accurately track our work hours.

Pros

Jibble is easy to use for our staff. It allows for easy editing when occasional missed in/out stamps. The reporting of hours is fantastic and the Jibble team is constantly improving them.

Cons

Haven't found any cons yet, and we've been using it for over a year.

Response from Jibble

Thanks for the fantastic review! We are very happy to know how our app provided an efficient solution to your remote team's needs.

Watch out for more features coming up!

Thank so much for the 5 stars!

- Jibble Team

Toine V.

We have used Jibble for about a year now for client billing and productivity.

Reviewed on 2017/07/04

Simple and accurate time & attendance for me and the team. Helpful reporting that assist in managing.

Pros

What I like most is the ease of use for my team. It is super straightforward for them to clock in and out. At the same time the statistics and reports give me very in depth information which I can use for project and individual reviews.

Cons

Probably the limitation towards other tools. There is an amazing Slack integration but it would even be better if it would work with project management tools as well.

Response from Jibble

Great to know that our app has been serving your team well.

We are still working on new integrations and we know it will be helpful for more teams.

Thanks for the nice feedback!

- Jibble Team

Dennis M.

The experience with Jibble was awesome and great where it has enabled the company solve absenteeism

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

generating the weekly payroll and attendance sheet in our company is nowadays simple and accurate

Pros

the price of the software is low and affordable
there is online support available to offer technical support
it can be used by up to five users

Cons

there is not much cons to write about this product but its proving a challenge to some of the unskilled workers who are yet to grasp how to use it

Response from Jibble

We appreciate the feedback, Dennis! Getting users onboarded is always a challenge as change it not something people are always happy about :)

If you ever need any assistance, do reach out to us via our help center. We are more than happy to help you further.

Best,
- Team Jibble

Fatima B.

Jibble experience

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pros

I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Cons

The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

Wai hong C.

Good move in creating universal time attendance system

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

Very engaging, and I can see they are working hard to improve from day 1. As one of their early adopter, I feel proud for them.

Pros

Easy to use, simple and fast. Very convenient in setting up

Cons

maybe they can put more effort in giving a more comprehensive tutorial material, especially when there is a new feature being released.

Response from Jibble

We are incredibly grateful for the review that you left us.

We are working on creating new materials such as videos and articles not just for the newly released features but for the previous articles as well. I'm quite sure it will be a good resource.

Thanks for being a loyal Jibbler!

- Jibble Team

Works Very Well

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

Jibble allows our team to keep an eye on our employees, more specifically their attendance, time in and out. It is important for employees to be given the ease of this as well, Jibble provided an option of employee attendance to be punched in or out via browser. It is an amazing advancement in technology. It also records absences, billing and invoicing, automatic time capture and many more features.

Cons

Jibble does not consider leaves and emergency absences as it does keep track of that. It might be a great addition to future updates.

Response from Jibble

Great to know that you are liking the app!

We are actually working on Leave Management and it is scheduled to be deployed on Q2 of 2019 so watch out for it!

We will keep you posted as soon as it's available.

- Jibble Team

Anita F.

Great platform for managing work hours

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Pros

Jibble easy the administrative load of signing a manual clock-in sheet. Our business makes use of home consultants as well and this platform is a great tool for managing work hours.

Cons

As we are making use of the free version, our employees can edit their own times.

Response from Jibble

Hi Anita,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review!

We understand that some features are not available on the old free plan such as the policy to restrict members from editing their timesheets. Please reach out to our Support team to get the best rates so you can set policies for your team as well.

- Jibble Team

Aoife M.

Functional & Practical

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Overall experience is very positive. It would be great if it could be integrated with MS Office so that users would be required to sign in when they log onto their computer.

Pros

Jibble makes it very easy to track your time spent on different projects. There is also an app that can be used on your phone if you are on the move. It is extremely easy to add projects and activities.

Cons

There wasn't much I could fault with this software.

Response from Jibble

Hi Aoife,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review!

Great to know that you find the app easy to use especially for mobile.

Integration with MS Office is a long shot but we will include you on the list of interested users. We'll leave you a note if/when it becomes available.

Again, thanks for the feedback and nice words!

- Jibble Team

Remi M.

Great software to track my team's working time.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Automatise what we are dooing manually before.

Pros

Well designed software, multi-platform (web/mobile/Slack integration) and good customer service aware of new ideas. Still in active development with many new features in the last months. Easy to user and provide great statistics for our team working time (in two different contries).

Cons

We are using Microsoft Teams and the integration with it is not yet out (but planned in the next weeks according to customer service). Beside of that, anything is working great for us.

Response from Jibble

Hi Remi,

Thanks for the great feedback! Nice to know that the reporting feature helped your team.

Good news is that MS Teams Integration is already out and we are planning to have more coming.

- Jibble Team