Rhino Fleet Tracking

Fleet & GPS tracking system

Melissa F.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Knowledgeable Sales and Tech Staff who work together in tandem to make a Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

If you have been on the fence about whether to try fleet tracking devices, then I would absolutely try this one. If you are in contracts and getting charged for extra and extra and don't get to talk to real people that have solutions immediately, then you need to switch. Easy to install. Easy to Track. GREAT PRODUCT and STAFF!

Pros

We are small, but growing business. You don't know when the ups and downs can happen with staff, jobs, and business in general, but Rhino Fleet has pricing plans and the ability to adapt to those all those achievements and struggles without trying to take extra money from your business by making you sign contracts and buy out contracts. We have used this service for just shy of a year. We started with 4 and added 2 more. Product works great and the Rhino Fleet STAFF answers any questions, issues, or concerns with a superior sense of urgency and care (and it's also usually the same people you are talking to *super plus). Great buy for us.

Cons

I would make sure that when you sign up to be sure to look at the real time refresh you sign up for. They have various levels of refresh, which understandably will cost different prices, but I missed that somewhere when we first signed up and didn't realize we were on a 2 minute lag, instead of 30 second lag. When I discovered this the staff was more than willing to help get us to the right place we wanted to be real-time. There are a couple glitchy items with the newest app, but if you call the service/tech team they will tell you exactly what to do and you will NOT be transferred several times and the problem is resolved immediately.

Susan L.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Rhino Rocks!

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

Pros

I own a food truck and use the tracking equipment to tell my customers where my vehicle is located so they can come to my current location. It not only helps business, it helps me know that my employees are where they are suppose to be. It also lets me know if they are safely driving while my company name is plastered on the truck. Rhino's customer service is top notch and they are always extremely helpful when I need something. If you are looking at other companies, run away! Rhino is where you need to be.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like in the 2 years I have had their service.

Walt I.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

J-W Power Company

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

The utilization of Rhino has allowed to have a better idea of the daily location and use of one of our most expensive and libel assets - company trucks. We have witnessed improvements in employee driving and more attention by those drivers to their company and personal driving habits.

Pros

Customer service is quick, easily accessible and always helpful!

Cons

Speed limit discrepancies between the system and actual posted speed limits.

Clint B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Quick and efficient

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to follow. The Googles Maps layout is a great format because it is so commonly used.

Cons

N/A I just started using it and haven't had any issues yet. From what I have seen so far - I am not anticipating any issues.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Clint,
Thank you for your review! We're glad you like the integration with Google Maps. We're happy to have you as a customer and look forward to meeting your fleet tracking needs!

Donny S.
  • Industry: Warehousing

Great customer service experience so far with everyone and in every department I have talked...

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Exactly what it is designed to do. Track our assets.

Pros

How easy it is to use. Since I have to say more I will just keep typing something. Blah Blah Blah

Cons

Not sure yet. I need more time to evaluate. Possibly needs more flexibility and capabilities with the service part.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Thanks, Donny! We're so glad you've had a good experience with our customer service team. They are the best!

Cristina I.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Excited to learn new ways to help our company grow.

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

This software will help our company be more efficient and be able to track our day to day service. Which is helpful to us here at the office and to our technicians out in the field.

Cons

We just started using the software and we haven't found anything not to like about it. After our demo we are very excited to start using it.

Kim C.

Using these on fleet trucks

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

Tracking and ease of reports when needed to check up on status of trucks and their locations. Shows speeding too and that has helped.

Cons

Can be taken off of vehicle too easy and unfortunately employees have figured this out and that makes it frustrating

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Kim. Thank you for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you've found value in the reporting. As for the devices, please don't hesitate to give us a call if you would like to talk about the wired devices instead of the plug-in OBD device. 1-800-293-0420
Also, ensure you are setting up your alerts to be notified if/when the employee unplugs the device. You can use that feature to know exactly when the device is being unplugged and take immediate action with your employee(s).

• Industry: Facilities Services

Works exactly how we need it to!

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

More accountability and peace of mind. Has certainly paid off!

Pros

Customer service, although rarely needed, is great
Easy to setup (OBD Device)
Alexa integration is cool, although I haven't needed it too much as we don't switch drivers to different vans, etc.
Can utilize Google Streetview within their program

Cons

The towns show up wrong; sometimes when you look at past history it will show a random town and the only way to know is by the road name where that device is.
Also, I would use the hard-wired version next time as drivers conveniently pull out the device when they want to and say it "fell out".

Meredith R.

Aerial Signs Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

We have a large monitor set up in office so everyone can see where the vehicles are each day. It has enabled us to better monitor how the techs spend their time - even where they spend their lunch breaks and if they are exceeding their allotted time.
We have used the satellite feature a few times calling the techs out that we know down to the parking space where they are. It is very cool.

Pros

We use the software to keep track of the techs when they are out on the road, it has been very helpful in monitoring their activity and seeing how they treat the vehicles.

Cons

We had some bumps at the beginning needing more specific trackers for the cranes but once everything was ironed out we have not had any problems since.

Bryan D.
  • Industry: Wireless

Excellent Value and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

I have used Fleetmatics, Fleet Complete and Azuga. No one has a better price or a better service. Rhinos Support team is very friendly, fast and knowledgeable. I have used you guys before with another company and It was a no brainer when asked buy my Boss who we should go with.

Pros

It is very easy to use and is flexible for all types of fleets

Cons

Nothing I like the software. Nothing else to say!

Ben G.

Excellent exp. Low $ product.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

I can track my employees and be confident they are on task or correct them if they are not.

Pros

I've only used the product for a few days so I can't say what I like most just yet. I researched tracking devices for quite some time before I went with Rhino. I like the fact that I don't have to commit to a term contract. Everyone that I have communicated with has been awesome. Prompt assistance and communication is important to me as a business owner. I'm considering getting devices for 10 more vehicles based upon the experience so far. The tracking itself is extremely easy to use which is also important to me.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hey Ben, thanks for the great review and nice note. We're glad to have you as a customer and look forward to helping you track your crew. Welcome to the Rhino family!

Steve S.

Kelly was very informative and answered all of my questions.

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

Ease of use. Plan on running a continues screen thru out the work day. Vehicle maintenence reporting.

Cons

Have not had a real chance to use it yet.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Steve, thank you for the review! Kelly is great, isn't she?! We are glad she was able to help you and answer your questions. We think you will enjoy having the application up on screens and the vehicle maintenance reporting will be a very helpful tool for you.

Shannon G.

Great Product and Service A+ Experience

Reviewed on 2017/02/23

We have been using our GPS Tracking system for a little over a week and love it! The service and training was great! We can already tell that the trucks are staying where they need to be without any extra miles being added. We have also been able to tell when trucks are operating which has helped tremendously with time sheets for payroll! We will definitely be saving money now that we have the tracking system in place!

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Shannon, we are thrilled that you are enjoying your products and service! We are so glad you are already seeing the great benefits of your tracking service. We are glad to have you as a customer and thank you for your review!

Chad S.

Great company, the rep was very nice to deal with and explained the tracking well.

Reviewed on 2018/07/27

Pros

Super easy to use. Easy install and reports a lot of data. Like the speed and braking alerts. Good capabilities so far. Very reasonable too.

Cons

Nothing yet. like the features so far that i have seen on it. Wish you couldn't disconnect it so easy.

Patricia T.

Nina was a really good trainer. She was patient and explained every little thing.

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

How easy is to locate our trucks and the features of the alerts. Also to be able to create Geofences.

Cons

Not sure yet. I'm going to start using it pretty soon. After that I'll be able to let you know if there's any Con

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Thanks for the review, Patricia! We are so glad that you found your training with Nina to be valuable.

Ron D.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Top Notch

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Outstanding value, prompt response and terrific customer service.

Pros

From day one it was very easy to use and provides more than adequate customization.

Cons

I had no difficulties in the implementation or setup.

Jim M.

So far so good, still learning the system Beverly was a big help.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

I like the text alerts if someone is speeding and the geo fence option. It would be nice if the mobil app had a few more features. But it seems pretty good for a quick glance. Installation of the units couldn't have been easier. Customer service has been top notch so far. Keep up the good work.

Cons

There seems to be a problem when you try to customize your vehicle. The drop drown list only allows you to pick from four or five types of cars and won't allow you to type in a specific model. One of my guys drives a subaru and a ford E-350 Cargo van. Cant input those options. Should be an EZ fix for your software boys.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Jim,
Thank you for the review and we're glad Beverly has been a big help to you. Thank you for your note regarding the vehicle options. We actually just added the E-350 Cargo Van, so you should see that now. I will ask customer service to follow up with you to let you know.
With the large number of makes and models we try to select the most common, however, we are always happy to add a custom vehicle for our customers at any time. Just let us know.
Thanks again!
-lindsey

Nikki S.

Rhino Fleet Tracking Review

Reviewed on 2017/02/24

So far it's working good. The only issue is that we had to turn up the sensitivity on a couple units and now it's a little harder to track the events. The ones that are functioning more accurate are easy to see when the vehicle turns off and on.
We especially like being able to see when are employees start and finish a job. Also the ability to know when they are speeding and how fast.
Jeanne was our rep and she did a good job of training us and helping us work through the kinks.

Pros

Ability to track our vehicle down trace it's movements.

Cons

When looking through events, I wish there was a simple view to easily see where it was turned on and where it was turned off instead of scrolling through all the path points of movement. When a vehicle travels about 2 hours, that's a lot of scrolling. It's useful to see the path, but wish there was an option to simplify and only see start and stop points.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Nikki, thank you for the feedback. I've passed along your comments to our development team. We'll let you know if we can work these changes in to our next version. Thanks again. We appreciate feedback like this from our customers so we can continue to improve the application.

Randy C.

easy to use .

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

good

Pros

easy to use and program .easy to install

Cons

I don't like how if it get disconnected we don't get alert asap .

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Randy, thanks so much for the nice review. We greatly appreciate your business. Our customer success team will be reaching out to you in regard to the disconnection.

All the best,

Lindsey

Ben M.

Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/12/02

Pros

- Great product
- Easy to setup and install
- Great app to see all trucks in the field and routes taken

Cons

We have been using this product for almost a year and I haven't found anything we do not like yet!

James B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

It was very informative .

Reviewed on 2017/06/29

Able to see what my fleet is doing

Pros

The installation and set up was very easy. The customer service and the cost is great. I really like the fact that I can check it almost any where and any time.

Cons

I have only used the system for a couple of days, that is not long enough to see any cons. One thing I thank could be improved on is being able to copy the work hours for multi vehicles.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Thank you for the review, James! We are glad to have you as a customer! I will pass along your request to copy work hours to our customer service team.

Laurene H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2017/04/26

I just got these and so far so good! Looking foward to being able to track my fleet easily. I had a different tracker before and this is SO much easier and user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

none so far that i know of

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Thank you, Laurene! We are so glad to hear you are finding ease with using our trackers. Welcome aboard!

Brian L.

Bev was very conscious of my time and needs and covered all the basics

Reviewed on 2018/03/12

Pros

The ease of use, the tabs are clearly labeled as to what they do, use of google maps is helpful as well

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Thank you, Brian for your review. We're glad to hear that Bev was helpful and we are happy to have Victor Products as a customer.

Christopher C.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

The software seems to be very user friendly. The systems seems to be very easy to navigate through for monitoring and reports.

Cons

I am not sure what I do not like yet. I am very new to the program and I am still getting use to it.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Hi Christopher, thank you for the review! Our friendly customer service team is available should you have any more questions or needs. We're glad to have you as part of the Rhino family!

Noel B.

Lori Byce review

Reviewed on 2016/10/27

Lori took my call inquirying about the service. She provided me a quote. Today she showed us a live demonstration. The software has many awesome features and the price is affordable.

Response from Rhino Fleet Tracking

Thank you for the review Noel! We are glad you enjoyed the demo and application review.