Gracesoft Easy InnKeeping

Property management solution for the independent hotel

Diane A.
  • Industry: Hospitality

The program isn't set up to handle the way I book for my retreat. But the team customized it...

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Previous to using EasyInnkeeping, I was using Excel + Quickbooks + Google Calendar. This makes life SO much easier!

Pros

Tech support - 9 years ago when I started using the program, I had difficulty customizing it to handle the parameters for my retreat facility. The team was able to give me workarounds that make it work for me!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't work the way I expect it to - sometimes status on the calendar doesn't show properly. I experience a little bit of difficulty editing the confirmation letters.

Sahidur M.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Very easy to access and use

Reviewed on 2017/05/31

Pros

You can check pretty much everything and status recode etc. Printable. It has also inventory control provisions.

Cons

Not really. But one thing I should really like say that in the of enter the guest information need to click at least 2 times . If it fixed it will be the best software in the market.

Janine B.

Easy Innkeeping - Gracesoft

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

We are very happy with this software. Easy to use and the view is easy to the eye. We have looked at other programs and they were cumbersome to use and not eye friendly. I would recommend this software.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

None that I can think of

Amazing team & product

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Pros

It's helped me expand and grow my vacation property rental company to a level that I couldn't have even imagined

Cons

The product is great except it would have been really nice if it was a tad easier to setup. Support is helpful though

Curtis M.

Great support

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

If I have issues they are always available! The mobile version is wonderful as well! I 100% recomend Easyinnkeeping!

Lynn L.

Ive been using Grace for almost 10 years

Making reservations is easy

Pros

Technical support. The team in the support group is very very knowledgeable and always has an easy answer

Cons

It is constantly freezing up or needing to log on again if it sets too long. I then have to log in and lose the reservation that I've started

Response from GraceSoft

We are so privileged to serve long standing customers like yourself, thanks for the feedback! Our support team may be able to help optimize your browser settings to assist with your issue in getting logged out.

Rhonda H.

Stress free

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

We went from doing all business off paper to turning over to easyinnkeeping which made my life stress free. There customer service is EXCELLENT and always available.

Catherine H.

Hostel review

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

seems slow, especially adding multiple rooms (ie for groups). Other than that I haven't encountered any problems, support is great

Barry H.

it makes managing a number of condos much easier

Reviewed on 2017/08/29

it makes keeping reservations alot easier to keep track of.

Pros

colorful graph=like reservation calendar with multiple options for each reservation so easier to tract what the status is with a renter

Cons

it does not sync with VRBO or the other rental; website I use for listings makes it non friendly for my budget or my time to pay someone to fill in multiple calendars on multiple sights. Is does not print a color copy of the calendars for my staff and cleaning company making it harder for everyone in my employ to follow. Is a bit pricey for what I use it for considering that pricing is coming down on alot of software. I basically use the calendar system, would see alot more value if I used all the functions so my bad to a point.

Response from GraceSoft

Dear Barry,

Thank you for your feedback! We understand your needs, and have interest from other clients as well in VRBO integration. Our team is working on an interface with VRBO, and we will let you know when that is available!

Thank you for choosing Easy InnKeeping

Todd D.

General Manager

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

Been a good relationship with EZ Innkeeping. Support is good and responsive. Need to fix some elements of Direct Booking to make smoother for customer

Pros

Ease of use and mobility

Cons

Improve Direct connect issues to avoid overbookings. Also how multi day bookings get slotter into multiple rooms makes more work for customer and causes some confusion

Matthew W.

Excellent Company and Excellent System

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

I love most of the system. I bought it years ago because of its ease of use and style. I needed something with icons and pictures that would trigger my memory!
2 small issues.
Guest Name field won't accept anything with hyphens or extra marks. So hyphenated names or names with umlauts etc never work. It's very odd.
Secondly the viewing pain for CC done allow one to use when updating a payment or refunding. I have to pull out a paper to write the number down, then retype it into the field. Seems like there should be an easier way.

Pros

Ease of use. Colors and icons are clearly visible.

Cons

Name field won't allow hyphens or any marks.

Linda F.

Before EasyInnKeeping my business was a disaster. It was difficult to keep track of...

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Helps me stay organized. Easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that I can see everything on one page. There are many features that I haven't used yet, but will be using them because of their functionality.

Cons

One thing I've found that I don't like is that I can't change the name of the guest without deleting the reservation and re-creating it.

Sandra R.

Good for beginners

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

For people who are not computer savvy, this is a good program to start. The challenges: not being able to produce the reports that I need even if I customize it, since you cannot get all categories in the report. Sometimes follow-up have not been the best with the issues I had asked to be assisted.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Not being able to produce the reports I need.

Lori H.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Never had any issues that customer service did not promptly help to fix.

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Pros

System is very easy to train new staff on. Reporting and making changes on system is very easy. Love that I can auto generate letters to each & every guest!

Rich S.

Love Easy Innkeeping

Reviewed on 2016/11/21

Easy to use and great customer support. I would reccommend Easy Inn Keeping to any one with a large or small hotel.

Pros

easy of use

Cons

no cons at the present time

Nikki R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Gracesoft Service is on par with ease of use

Reviewed on 2017/01/25

The Easy Inn keeping system is easy to understand and use. The more I use the product, the more I learn about the functions. If ever a problem, the customer service team is always up for the challenge.

Pros

The ease of use and understanding

Cons

Some features are difficult to maneuver for the first time, but once you've done it a few times it sticks

• Industry: Hospitality

Worked well for our sister company-- managing condos and simpler listings

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

Very easy to customize the software to suit the rental business. Computed taxes and invoices easily.

Cons

Had to contact customer support to solve certain issues. Did have a smartphone app that I was aware of.

Conrad M.

As a standalone it's pretty good BUT if you connect to Expedia, beware!

Reviewed on 2015/10/01

I've been on this for about 5 months now and it was a toss up between WebRezPro, and I'm wondering if I should have gone with the latter. Neither company could convert my data from Rezovation besides the customer table, so I lost a decade of history. I went with Easy Innkeeping because they had the ability to set up a different child/adult extra person rate. It's amazing how many software packages don't. The Easy Innkeeping refresh rate is annoyingly slow, I just expect it to be less than a second. I also don't like that they maintain their own hardware, I would rather they put it on Amazon or Google's server farm, like Clock PMS. They don't charge for bookings over their own system, but $3 for reservations which come through Expedia. The main problem is that data doesn't come over right. The entire amount shows up in the daily rate, no tax or other items, so I have to re-enter it. And I've asked numerous times. And, get this, if you want to set up a minimum stay on weekends, you have to create a separate seasonal rate for every weekend! if you have a Bnb like me, this is not the software you want. They were able to update it via a script on the back end, but it's such an easy thing to code for since they already have a way to apply a rate to the days of the week, it should be just a matter of checking off a box where you want to apply the minimum nights. Tech support is mostly by chat, their little window will pop up saying 'approximate wait time is one minute'....I've gotten that message and waited 20 minutes without result.
They are constantly improving the software, and uptime has been very good. They run on top of some other software so that when an employee logs in, their password displays in the open in the URL for a second or two. WTF, you may ask? Well, yes, so if you're worried about your employees hacking into another person's account, this software isn't for you either.
Oh, I paid a year in advance, and for 2 months haven't had time to verify the expedia bookings were correct, so they cut off my access to the software even though I paid for a year, over a $30 past due bill. And they cut it off at night, when they don't have anyone available to take a payment. So yeah, I'm going to start looking around.

Response from GraceSoft

Hello Matt,

It is unfortunate that your experience with Easy InnKeeping was not upto your expectations. It is our continuous endeavor to enhance client satisfaction. We value your feedback as it has helped us to greatly improve Direct Connect functionality through our channel manager and have made some remarkable progress along the way. We look forward to the opportunity to service your property again in the future.

Team EIK

Amy C.

Awesome software

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

I moved this little inn from pencil and paper to having software. It has been a great experience getting everything online. The improvements that they continue to make keep making this more and more user friendly. I have recommended it several times and will continue to do so.

Pros

It is very user friendly.

Cons

Some of the changes that have been made were not made known to the users, so when we tried to make changes in a reservation it wouldn't allow it.

Sandra R.

OK

Organize reservations work.

Pros

User Friendly It was easy to set up. It is easy to use and visually easy to understand. For poeple that are not that computer literate, can be used immedately.

Cons

Glitches that do not allow you to perform certain tasks. such as not being able to get all fields in the reports.

Gisela E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Never had a problem using Easy InnKeeping since our company has started using it.

Reviewed on 2017/08/28

Easy to use for our company. No double booking.

Pros

It is really easy to use. Easy to add and delete reservations. Especially months in advance. All updates have also worked great. I don't have any issues with Easy InnKeeping. Everything has worked great since our company has started using it.

Millian M.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

I have been using this software for 5 years. It adapts to my particular situation that I work with that is a school curriculum.

Pros

It adapts to my particular use.

Cons

The discounts do not work correctly

Brad H.

Thanks for the support

Reviewed on 2011/08/19

Highly recommend Gracesoft for your property management, booking and all your resort related software.

Pros

We recently shopped the internet and interviewed countless lodge owners in an effort to find the perfect application for us to convert to. We found it with Gracesoft and Easy Innkeeping. The entire staff knows us and never is too busy to stop and help.
The owner actually came to see us one day, just to help understand what we were all about. Thanks Gideon. Yall are doing a great job and thanks for all the help.

Cons

Point of sale integration, which Gideon is working on and we want to be a test site for it.

Sherika D.

This product is a great product and the ease of use is amazing.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The quality, customer service, and service providers. The company of this software cares for great customer service and support.

Cons

Nothing at all. I liked this software better than most that I have used the past. Customer service and support are an important aspect to me.

Joanna C.

Good Reservation system

Reviewed on 2016/11/08

Have been using Easy Innkeeping for several years now, pretty straightforward. It took a while to get used to it and to figure out its functions, but it was not too difficult.