Customer Loyalty & Marketing Platform

John P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The Best Loyalty Program on the Market Today!

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

I loved the whole experience. I would definitely recommend this loyalty program to business. I personally think it’s one of the best ones on the market.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to get to my customers through text and email. We had an app that we created for our customers to order ahead and it was very helpful. You have the Tapmango team on standby if you need help and when I reached out to them, I got help within minutes.

Cons

App can be updated and be much more user friendly. Would like a refresh of app every 6 months to a year so that way it doesn’t seem too “boring”

Monica A.

My Most Important Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Tap Mango is the most important tool that I use to run my business. Before Covid, it was essential to keep customers engaged and to keep them continuously coming into the store. Post Covid, it has been essential in communicating with customers about the changes that have been occurring at the store as we continue to be open. Additionally, the APP has allowed us to serve our customers with Pickup and Curbside options.

The support that I receive from my account manager is superb!. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there with an answers to any questions and he always has suggestions for ways that I can enhance my business with the Tap Mango tools. The chat support is outstanding as well; quick and responsive. I have to admit that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite.

Thank you Tap Mango for continuing to update your software. I look forward to seeing what the future enhancements that you release.

Pros

The most impactful features of Tap Mango are the ability to collect customer's contact information and the ability to communicate with them in a variety of manners. Additionally, the ability to run a professionally branded rewards program that is linked to a customized app that allows for mobile ordering. One of my favorite features is the Dashboard Customer Traffic Graph. I love seeing the effectiveness of my different campaigns.

Cons

The mobile ordering has made many positive improvements since I began using the app. However, there is room for improvement on marking an item "Unavailable" and on increasing the depth of discounts/specials being offered.

The area that I find most difficult to work with is the creation of Email Templates and Email Campaigns. As a small business owner, I am the person who has to create the email templates/campaigns. I consider myself software savvy, but I lack the HTML knowledge that is required to get the most out of email templates/campaigns (and I don't have the time to learn HTML). Therefore, I don't use this feature which I regret.

Another challenging area is the lack of integration with my point of sale software, EposNow. The lack of intergration requires the person at the register to manually reward/retrieve points on the Tap Mango tablet which makes the checkout process take longer and can lead to errors. Additionally, I'm not able to capture my customers taste preferences; which would be extremely beneficial to market based on taste.

The majority of my monthly marketing budget is spent on Tap Mango and it is more than I think a small business should be paying for the service. Perhaps a payment scale based on employees?

Erica T.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad.

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Pros

The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Cons

Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer page. Many customers are frustrated or confused by being prompted to change their number every time they log-in. The birthday requirement also puts customers off - it would be helpful if the sign-up page mentioned the birthday discount. When entering points as the administrator, if the wrong number of points is entered each digit must be deleted using the "delete" button, even on the computer. It would be better if on the PC the numbers could be highlighted and then deleted witht he "delete" key.

Donna D.

Made my clients happy, but not my bank account

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

Pros

At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

Cons

It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the customer back in. I assigned point values to every product and service purchased and this integrated with our checkout software (square) at checkout but for online purchases, I had to manually add points to the profile.
TapMango reached out to me several times to check in and offer help, I was just too busy and let it run itself after I did the initial set up with the service rep. I did not monitor what it was costing me or assess if I was getting a good ROI. When we closed for COVID I stopped using TapMango and am not sure if I can afford to bring it back.
Bottom line - wonderful product if you take the time to see how it will impact your bottom line over time. it is a good tool in the right hands.

Keith D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The future of customer engagement!

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Always fantastic!

Pros

Feature rich and very customizable with many logic controlled actions.

Cons

The learning curve was steep, but if you want features it was worth it.

Alejandro R.

We took a shot!

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

When choosing something important as a loyalty app. We'd scoured the internet and tech conferences. From day one of using TapMango we knew the possibilities. In the rare chance customer service was needed. There was an agent a couch or call away.

Pros

For me and my wife it came down to ease of use. We'd researched some of the others, even had the chance to test run others in Dallas. But we kept going back to Tap.

Cons

I'm not saying that I'm right. Or this is a justified con but I wish the interface was a bit cleaner. Form and function is great. But I'd like to see a more stylized approach.

Chad P.

Great Retention Tool!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Customer service is fantastic. When I come across a functionality I'm not familiar with or how to access,
they are really quick to help out and assist.

Pros

Campaigns as well as email and txt blasts to customers.

Cons

Interface could be improved to be more intuitive.

Dale S.

Amazing! The software is quick, performs as it should and the developers/tech support are...

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Definitely customer retention and bringing new customers into our shop. TapMango has certainly contributed to our growth!

Pros

It's really great software, the uptime is fantastic and it definitely has contributed to our growth as a company, no question there. In addition, the team and developers are fantastic to deal with. Most companies if you make a suggestion, they'll most likely ignore it. NOT TapMango, they will not hesitate to tweak settings or even customize features to fit exactly what you need. In addition, they're always prompt to fix an issue.

Christopher J.

Definitely Recommend

Reviewed on 2021/01/10

My experience has been awesome. We were in a kind of plateau trying to come up with ideas how to improve our business during Covid times. Having our own app and not depending on 3rd party companies for orders and deliveries was a huge help. Since we were already using our own delivery drivers, their system made it so much easier for the drivers to get order and customer information. Overall, my business has improved and sales have increased since we implemented our app.

Pros

Love the app. So easy to easy to use and customers love it. Frequent and loyal customers love the fact they get rewards. Customer service has been great and very accommodating to talk with me about anything, even though I kept cancelling/ rescheduling appointments.

Cons

The only "issue" I have is that sometimes the software freezes and I have to restart it. So that can become a problem because customers want to make sure they receive their points.

Matthew W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

100% Satisfied with how the program works for our clients and the support we get using it!

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Our clients love the program and are excited to scan in when they visit our Dog Grooming Salon and they feel they are getting a lot more now with our services. Easy to use, easy to set up and add or change deals and incentives when ever we like.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to add promotions and incentives. This has been such an amazing addition to our Dog Grooming Salon and our clients love the different options they can choose when saving and earning points. The key tags are nice, convenient and so simple to scan. Easy and great way for advertising on Facebook when our clients login using the tablet provided and adding pictures, comments to their profile about our services. The TapMango staff have been supportive with all my questions and help with everything from set up to support when ever I have any questions about anything to do with software or use.

Marie C.

Our customers love it!

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

Our salesperson, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], saves the day every time. He is unbelievably patient and explains the processed well. He is a lifesaver! Overall, we are very happy with the app considering all that we get and what we pay for it.

Pros

We have always wanted an app and they created one for us! It is fantastic and especially in these times, it is a significant help to our customers. The program is very powerful and can do so very much.

Cons

The developers have written the software to be able to do many things which is fabulous! However, it is not intuitive to the user and overwhelming and sometimes frustrating.

Joy V.

TapMango is the best rewards program we've tried

Reviewed on 2017/02/13

We switched to TapMango from a competing rewards program, and we never looked back. The customer service is absolutely top notch. The software and the back end all work flawlessly. Text messages go out immediately and as they should. Cannot recommend TapMango enough.

Pros

Ease of use, customer service

Cons

Desktop software can sometimes have small glitches, it isn't free

Donnie J.

This is the best rewards program out there. They are always available if you need them.

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

This program has made me thousands of dollars I love it.

Pros

Easy to use, customers love it and it allows you to reach more people in a shorter time frame than traditional advertising methods, re: radio, newspaper. I use it daily and would not think of using any other program.

Frank P.

Great option for Rewards Program

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Pros

Worth the investment to have a great rewards program. Love sending out text to customers of new sales. Sends out birthday coupons and incentives if customer has not been in store for a period of time.

Cons

Wish I could incorporate within my POS so everything is tracked there and not thru 2 separate systems.

Jeffrey M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Tapmango is a fantastic value

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Rep. has been fantastic - always quick to respond and extremely helpful. They put a huge emphasis on customer service and it really shows - if I need something they will get back to me within 2 hours.

Pros

Tapmango to me is a steal. The price that we pay is competitive to other loyalty softwares, but we get far more. Our own branded app, our own branded keychains. They give the tools to help grow the business and provide insight on how to help you do that

Cons

I would’ve liked to have been asked what exactly I wanted for our app before they made it. but I have since requested and they are giving me what I ask for.

Fiona noelle H.

Excellent! A great addition to what we already have going!

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Electronic tracking of referrals and points per visit

Pros

Easy to use and tracks everything for us. CSR's have made the set-up and upkeep very simple. He also follows up every month to see where we are at which makes us feel that they really are about our growth! People love the service and it definitely automated our very backward system of tracking referrals. Highly recommend them!

Cons

Price - since we plan to use this for all locations and they share one database, I think the rate should be so much lower given that what it does is constant and pretty basic.

Frank P.

Good Customer Rewards Program

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

Love the texting ability and customer retention rewards Tapmango offers. Easy to use.

Cons

Wish it was able to integrate within my current pos system.

Ram U.

Awful support Staff

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

Terrible support

Pros

There just isn't anything to like the equipment is cheap and doesn't work.

Cons

Too cumbersome to use. Does not function well with other retail POS software. No support and I have been trying for 6 month to stop them from billing my card.

Lauren D.

We purchased TapMango for our gym and so far all of our customers love it!

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

It helped with marketing on Facebook as well as get members excited when they win points or a free shirt.

Pros

It is easy for the customers and the staff to use. It is also easy to switch things up like the points and rewards. I appreciate getting a daily repot to my email as I can see the number of people using the device daily.

Cons

There are only 3 options for the Facebook posts and I have to change them every week for the people that post daily to their Facebook.

Has helped improve our retail income in our yoga studio

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

improvement in retail area

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I love the happy hour feature where customers can purchase items on sale for a specified amount of time. Leverages social media and texting to create connections with customers which is so important in this day and age.

Cons

The monthly cost is a little high for a small business so we are trying to determine if the benefits in sales outweigh the costs.

Hannah B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Overall I give my overall experience with TapMango as an A+. Easy to use and convenient for the people using multiple loyalty programs with different companies

Pros

This software allows you to keep track of all of your loyalty points with whatever businesses that have Tapmango as a way for customers to earn free products from them. Its easy to use and very convenient. I love the key chain card they supply with a QR code to easily distinguish different loyalty accounts

Cons

I didnt like the look of the app itself. The way the information is displayed within the app looked a little unprofessional

Ron C.

Tapmango Review

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

Tapmango is incredible software that uses the BEST customer service dept. that I have ever used!! Tapmango allowed me to stop using other software, because Tapmango combines the functionality of many software pkgs. which actually saves me money. Tapmango is VERY user friendly but if you need help, their chat service is INCREDIBLY good!

Pros

Ease of use! EVERYTHING that I need from crm software, the customer service personel is GREAT!!!

Cons

would like to communicate with a client from time to time

Trez P.

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/05/02

I would highly recommend the program based on the support team alone...please let them know that I was a customer service supervisor years ago and they embodies everything great about the customer service experience!!

Pros

The software is great, I am writing to give Kudos to the support team, it is the best....Their professionalism and great attitude is amazing.

Cons

No complaints at this time, maybe one thing I wish we could type more characters when sending out a blast

Thabani M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

TapMango is Easy to use but...

Reviewed on 2019/05/26

Pros

I like that customers can view their points easily, be entered into contests, sign up with ease and receive receipts on their phone.

Cons

The lag time. It doesn't work well with Square. At random times it seems to have issues that prevent customers from logging in our to review their points. The biggest issue is his it works with Square.

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

My experience has been nothing but great! TapMango has been a great program to use.

Pros

- Great customer service
- Amazing pricing
- Great features
- Great customer retention rewards that are offered

Cons

Not as user friendly as I would like it to be but other than that, I have no complaints when it comes to using TapMango, so far.