CLOCKWISE

Teann Y.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Timesheet software

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Any issue we have the customer service helps us asap. We never have to wait hours or until next day. They work on it when we contact them until it is corrected. I love the fact that they explain what the issue was and how to fix it in the future. All employees are respectful and courtesy to us.

Pros

This software fits our needs where employees are able to input their timesheet via cell phone. They are able to take a photo of their receipts and attach it to their timesheet so that their expenses are current. We use it as an import/export with the accounting software GMS. Being able to upload paystubs is a great help.

Cons

1. Reports that we could create ourselves, the standard reports might miss an item needed. 2. You have to open a new timesheet to get to the date range you want, then click the arrows back. 3. Would like to see an easier way to open attachments, if they were on the first screen also it would be easier. 4. If new hire entry could be stream lined, as a copy another employee's basic coding then add the individual employees information.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad Clockwise meets your needs and our customer service team takes good care of you.

Thanks also for your helpful suggestions. We will include them in the mix as ideas for future upgrades along with other customer priorities.

Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer!

Lavorn S.

Clockwise Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Pros

What I like most about this software is the easiness to use and the excellent technical support I receive if I need assistance or have questions. Purchasing this software was the best decision I made. Prior to purchasing this software, I spent numerous hours processing the timesheets and the payroll. This software eased the payroll process tremendously. I am a happy and satisfied customer.

Cons

What I like least about this software is there is no option to export one timesheet within a group that has multiple employees. I wish there was an option to export one employee's timesheet within a group rather than exporting all the employees' timesheets within the same group.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you're happy and satisfied!

Thanks also for your helpful suggestion. We will include it in the mix as an idea for future upgrades along with other customer priorities.

Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer!

Bryan C.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Clockwise Time Keeping Software

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

Clockwise has given my company the methodology and process to be organized and DCAA compliant IRT timekeeping for government contracts.

Pros

Clockwise provides the best value that I was able to find for a small startup govcon company. Their efforts towards DCAA compliance are just what we needed and the tech support, either live or through online user's manuals can't be beaten. Clockwise meets all of my needs and is scalable as I grow.

Cons

There is not much that I do not like about this product but if I had one is that some of the more complex features (e.g. link to QB Desktop) require tech support from Clockwise. However, the team at clockwise turn this "other" into a positive by being responsive, timely and knowledgeable.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that your experience has been so positive and we look forward to growing with your company.

Clockwise has many features and points of customization, so it can be pretty confusing in certain situations. Please take advantage of our free unlimited customer support for any questions you have. We will be happy to customize a user's guide or provide just in time training if that will help save you time in the future.

Stan C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Clockwise Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Overall, our company's experience has been great.

Pros

Our team of employees are located in multiple locations in different states. The web based system allows our team members to log on and input their time and attendance. Android tablets are used by our employees and desktop computers are used by our administrative staff to complete the weekly timecard operations. The process is seamless and very efficient. We will be rolling out the new Clockwise app to our employees in August 2019. We anticipate the app will allow be even more efficient.

Cons

There is a small learning curve that our team experienced. It's important to spend time training your administrative staff on the software first followed by the employees. We developed a train the trainer approach with the administrative staff. The trainers then train the employees and assist with getting through the learning curve.

Response from GHG

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your companies mobile workforce and administrative requirements and needs each and every time. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future.In the meantime your administrative staff and employees can always view our comprehensive user guides at the following link https://www.goclockwise.com/resources/

Kim S.
  • Industry: Research

Great software and customer service !

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Time keeping, charging time to different accounts .

Pros

We have used this for many years and we are satisfied with the company and the time keeping system and the customer service is awesome !

Cons

Nothing about this software is a problem .

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for being one of our great long-time customers! We at Clockwise are happy that your experience continues to be positive!

Kelby M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Clockwise User and Administrator

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Clockwise has been wonderful when it comes to running end of the year reports and reports in general. There will be employees who think they have the wrong PTO accrued and I can easily pull a report from Clockwise and use the exportable CSVs to do calculations.

Clockwise also has one of the best customer service teams I have ever worked with. They are quick, knowledgeable, and they make sure that they can find a solution to any issue you are having.

Pros

Very easy to use and learn. The audit trail on the timesheets has come in handy many times. Convenient that it can be used on any computer.

Cons

I do not like how we cannot make our own custom reports and have to contact customer service for that. Customer service knows that they are doing and has made me any requested reports but it would be a lot easier to be able to have that function available on the front end.

Candace S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Professional and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Records time worked easily and accurately; easy to update or change. Tracks time work to projects. Easy to set up projects. Support is readily available, friendly and efficient.

Pros

User friendly, professional, options, stability

Cons

No default settings available for categories used often

Response from GHG

Default settings is a great suggestion and we try our best to fit the specific needs of each of our customers. Our development team has taken certain strides to ensure the ease of use and this is one I am sure they will consider further. We are so happy to have you all as part of our team. We will continue to provide the customer service you expect. Thank you.

Karen K.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Pay Stub View

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Pros

Currently we only use the Pay Stub View option for our employees. Uploading the payroll file is fast and easy. Best of all employee's like this option as they can view their leave time balances and net pay a few days before receiving the actual direct deposit. Customer service is one of the best. The response is always immediate.

Cons

With only using the Pay Stub View feature we have no dislikes with the software.

Duane N.

Simple, easy, and great support

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

We have a dispersed employee base which at one time need time-keeping support in 7 states from Hawaii to the Virginia. Clockwise allowed us to get that function at the most cost effect price point. We are a firm that works federal contracts and the fact that Clockwise is DCAA compliant solves one of the issues with doing Cost Plus federal contracts in the future.

Pros

The simple tool and it's easy access via the web was complemented by the prompt and outstanding support received when there was a need to call the HelpDesk. Whenever I needed telephonic support, the HelpDesk representative, who was extremely knowledgeable, stayed with the issue to resolution. I have to point out that almost all of my calls revolved around me enter some data or configuration incorrectly and not because of some fault with the GHG system.

Cons

While the system is easy to use and gets great support, the only thing I wish was done a little better would be error diagnostic tools prior to having to call support. That would reduce the number of calls I would have had to make, even though the support was great once I did call.

Response from GHG

Thank you very much for being one of our great customers using Clockwise. We are making strategic steps to make the process easier for your team. Looking to add more features to our Audit trail and other parts of the software. More to come!

Good bang for the buck!

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Been using Clockwise since Fall 2013. Affordable timekeeping solution and very easy to use.

Pros

Easy to setup new employees.
Easy for entering hours worked.
Fairly easy to run necessary reports.
Tech support is awesome! They are always available, friendly and able to resolve any issues that need to be addressed.
Tech support has helped with any kind of tracking of PTO, Vacation, Sick hours. Representatives is the best!!

Cons

A little limited on reports available but their customer tech support is great! Always available, friendly and able to resolve any issues that need to be addressed.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to a great value and easy to use.

I'm also pleased to hear your experience with customer support has been so positive. I'm definitely proud of the service my team provides!

Thanks for being a valued Clockwise customer!

Carol L.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Highly Recommend Clockwise

Reviewed on 2019/07/31

Love this time saving software! No more having to stop what I'm doing to get employee copy of paystubs/W2 since the employee can log in 24/7 to retrieve this information. You can also post news articles on home page for everyone to see when they log in...great way to make sure everyone stays updated.

Pros

This software is available 24/7 for employees to log into system. Whether they are looking at paystub(s) or last years W2 form, the information is easily available.

Cons

Original setup of software will not be quick. You must answer all of your company's protocols and employee information before this system is operational. Well worth the time spent but of course, everyone always wants a quick software setup.

Response from GHG

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that Clockwise has been a time saver for you and your team. That is our mission!

I'm also pleased that we have been a great tool for getting the word out to your staff. Just a heads up, we hear your input regarding setup time and implementation time, and we are doing something about that.

Thank you for being a valued Clockwise customer!

Idris Johnson
Clockwise Director of Sales and Marketing

Jan H.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Best timekeeping product out there

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

We needed a software that complied with government requirements when we had a grant audit many years ago. The auditor suggested Clockwise and we have been with them ever since. Customer support has been great.

Pros

The reports are fantastic and very comprehensive

Cons

Very user friendly, but not as easy on the employee set-up end.

Response from GHG

We're very glad that Clockwise has met your needs all these years. For sure, Clockwise with its many features and points of customization can be pretty complex on the back end, so please reach out to our Customer Support team if there's any way we can make it easier for you. Thanks for being a valued, long time customer! -- Cody Clark, Clockwise Product Manager

Ann B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Clockwise

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

We started using Clockwise because we needed a DCAA approved time system. When we were audited the auditor said he was glad we were using this system.

Pros

The software is easy to use and easy to access.

Cons

Some employees would like to have a mobile app.

Response from GHG

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in iOS and Android in beta test right now, preparing for a Q4 release. If you would like for your employees to be able to use the beta version of Clockwise Mobile, just contact our customer support and they can get you set up.

Thanks for being a Clockwise customer!

Jennie L.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Reliable Tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Pros

I like that I can check my hours each day.

Cons

I feel like the overall set up is not the most user friendly. The home page could be more descriptive.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your review! We're glad that you've found Clockwise to be reliable.

Clockwise has a great many features and points of customization, so it can be pretty confusing in certain situations. Please take advantage of our free unlimited customer support for any questions you have. We will be happy to customize a user's guide or provide just in time training if that will help.

Thanks for being a Clockwise customer!

Lori R.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Good, would like to have more training before going live

Reviewed on 2017/06/06

Pros

Being able to see when the employees have clocked in. Importing the timesheet into GMS is so easy. the ease of clocking in/out with a punch.

Cons

Not being able to delete or edit leave requests when they have been approved and you are no longer using the leave for that period.

Response from GHG

Hello When reviewing Leave requests as an Supervisor, limit the results to only requested leave and change the date range from the entire year to only include a specific date range to start and an end of the year date.

Linda N.

I have been using Clockwise for about 6 months and it has made submitting time and attendance...

Reviewed on 2017/06/06

The benefit I received from the software is not having to fill-out a paper timesheet and submitting it for approval.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is convenient and can be access anywhere. It also gives an accurate account of when you clock-in and clock-out at various locations.

Raj S.

If you would like the best value for the money, choose GHG.

Reviewed on 2008/08/20

If you would like the best value for the money, chose GHG.

Pros

Lowest price and the best product. This has been the best implementation for the city to date.

Cons

None at this time.

Nina W.

Great software & awesome support

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

The experience has been good from the sale and years later they are still very responsive when I need support.

Pros

The ability to integrate with Quickbooks for time tracking and leave management.

Cons

Setting up charge codes in Clockwise is tedious and if you have an extra space you will get a generic error that the row can’t be imported.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you like Clockwise and our customer service team takes good care of you. Thanks for being a long-time Clockwise customer!

Diana B.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great software program to keep track of time

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Love it! Keep up the great work.

Pros

This software is easy to implement and use. The on-boarding team helped us figure out how the software works with our accounting system (Quickbooks). It saves me time and is less costly than other programs. Clockwise is also very "forgiving" with mistakes. It is easy to fix issues or mistakes. The new app for phones is very convenient too.

Cons

The "Leave Request" area still has a few bugs to work out. If our employees request a solid block of time, the PTO is logged for weekends as well.

Response from GHG

Thank you for your review and, especially, thank you for being a Clockwise customer!

The "weekend warrior" leave request is one we look forward to make easier for all those who do not have weekend workers. Please feel free to contact our technical support team to see if there are any tips and tricks and solutions they have provided in the past to reduce over weekend leave requests.

Denise L.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Very Satisfied User

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Excellent experience! I've only encountered one problem and was able to have it resolved in a timely manner. When the customer service rep needed to find out some information for me, he returned my call within minutes with the correct solutions. I value excellent customer service.

Pros

The feature I like the most is the ease of the software and the ability to navigate easily between pages, tabs and fields.

Cons

When you have to edit in the time keeping fields and need to type in the comment the reason why, the process would work it would work better/quicker if you could type the reason for the edit in just one field for multiple days and not type in the same information for each individual day for that week.

Response from GHG

Thanks so much for your great review. We at Clockwise are happy that your experience has been so positive!

Lon L.

Time clock Admin Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

When a service request is made, the response and resolution was very quick. This is great customer service!

Pros

Ease of use and ability to see employee's timesheet and PTO request within a couple clicks.

Cons

Software is very easy to use, would like to see more Admin reports.

Response from GHG

It is an honor to provide you and your staff with a time and attendance solution that meets your requirements and needs each and every time you need. We will continue to provide you an excellent product and even better support in the future. We love our customers suggestions. Please feel free to contact Clockwise Technical Support Team regarding report needs. Thank you!

Eric K.

Inspyir Clockwise Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Customer service is outstanding. Easy and quick setup. Been using Clockwise for over 3 years, and will likely never leave.

Pros

DCAA compliant, easy to use for employees, easy for admins to set up and modify charge codes.

Cons

No mobile app yet. Mobile app would permit those employees who work at sites without internet access to easily complete timesheets as soon as they walk out the door.

Response from GHG

Great news! Clockwise has mobile apps in beta test for iOS and Android. We should release later this year. If you would like your employees to have access to the beta test version of Clockwise Mobile, contact our customer support. Thanks for the great review!

• Industry: Defense & Space

GHG Clockwise Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Pros

Easy to setup; everyone has easy access; keeps track of PTO very accurately.

Cons

Difficult to link time report outputs to our Thompson Reuters myPay Solutions payroll software.

Response from GHG

I am happy to hear that have been able to accurately track your PTO and access has been reliable and efficient. I would really like to find a solution to the outputs for the myPay Solution payroll import. Please feel free to contact Clockwise Technical Support and they will be able to solve this issue. Thank you.

Michael G.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Good timesheet program

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Pros

Interfaces with Quickbooks
DCAA compliant
Simple to use

Cons

Limited reports
Reports somewhat difficult to prepare

Response from GHG

Just to let you know, we are working on substantial improvements to our product's reporting system and will have something ready for customers early next year. In the meanwhile, I invite you to call our customer service team so we can help you improve your experience of our current reporting function.

Darren C.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Clockwise, the only one !

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Pros

Very easy to use, government approved. Customer service is great for help and explanations.

Cons

Admin. can not see what employee can see, without support, sometimes makes it difficult.

Idris Johnson