4,6
4,4
4,9
Jindrich B.
Industry: Investment Management

Great tool for faster loading of the web resources. They have very good ratio performance/prices.

Reviewed on 2018/02/03

Faster loading web resources in our web application.

Pros

Great tool for faster loading of web resources in our web application across the world.
I like how many servers they have in across the world and relatively cheap prices. They have very good ration performance/prices.

Cons

UX of admin interface could be sometime better. Also, payment amounts for credits are a little bit high for small businesses or they should have a longer expiration (18months instead of 12months).

Christopher D.
Industry: Real Estate

Content easily hosted by You!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/07

CDN77 has become very easy to use and is part of our workflow in uploading content that our clients need to access. FTP uploading/downloading was easy to setup once instructed and is something we have become accustomed to at my place of work.

Pros

Customer service reps were excellent in making sure I was informed and how to take advantage of the platform. Setting up our FTP to connect with our CDN was relatively easy and adopting a new CNAME was explained immediately so we did not have to use an awkward URL.

Cons

Onboarding was the hardest part of getting to use the CDN however customer service representatives were quick to help and put me at ease with the platform.

Waqas S.
Industry: Education Management

Great Experience.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/09/29

I am using it on my blog site [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I created a 14 days trial account. Working great. In future I would like to have the premium account for my website.

Pros

Flexibility and very fast once properly configured. Work great with 3rd Party Caching Plugin on my wordpress site.

Cons

Nothing is bother me except first time configuration. The How to guide must include one topic on configuring the CND for the first time.

Emre T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great Price/Quality Ratio CDN Including POP In Turkey

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/07/14

I'm using CDN for faster load my files with lots of servers. Files are loading on the nearest POP location.

Pros

It has POP Location in Turkey and more suitable price by other rivals. Good file purging, CNAME using are good features. I'm using CDN for faster load my files with lots of servers. Files are loading on the nearest POP loacation.

Cons

Payment amounts (credits) are so high ! This is too bad for small users or bloggers.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Enrique V.

Excelent value, great site.

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

My sites are working faster and the server is running smoother than ever

Pros

I have been using CDN77 por 2 years now... Great service. Always uptime.

My sites works faster than before.

I have about 7 sites working in one CDN 77 account.

Their site is very simple to use and have many tutorials.

Cons

You have to recharge every year to avoid expiration of your credit.

Great value with amazing customer support

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Easy to use, easy to integrate. Fast deployment and they innovate.
All issues that were on our side they help to solve. Even if it was not their job but they helped. Amazing!

Pros

They are fast. They innovate. Their service is easy to integrate. There is api and also manual settings option. Service has reasonable price and they really communicate on their company chat (which is not as common as I thought).

Normand P.

Great product and very reliable

Reviewed on 2017/12/25

Pros

Runs fast and give my websites better score over the Internet. As I use common css and JavaScript files, it was better for me to have these files located into one place, and CDN77 was the perfect option. On top of it, it's the Online Chat. Great service, fast and staff are very knowledgable.

Cons

The only thing I can say is that I have to purge files cache in CDN77 cPanel to reflect changes immediately, but that's the way Cloud works.

Industry: Internet

Good, cost-effective CDN service

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

Our overall experience with CDN77 is great so far. Good CDN service at an acceptable price.

Pros

Good pricing, solid performance. Extended reports analyzing website performance, location-based delivery is very good and helps with boosting performance.

Cons

Overall, there is nothing to complain about CDN77. There are some cheaper alternatives but with CDN77 you receive a lot additional perks for the price.