CDN77 Reviews

CDN77

Content delivery network provider

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Great value with amazing customer support

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

Easy to use, easy to integrate. Fast deployment and they innovate.
All issues that were on our side they help to solve. Even if it was not their job but they helped. Amazing!

Pros

They are fast. They innovate. Their service is easy to integrate. There is api and also manual settings option. Service has reasonable price and they really communicate on their company chat (which is not as common as I thought).

Enrique V.

Excelent value, great site.

Reviewed on 2018/03/02

My sites are working faster and the server is running smoother than ever

Pros

I have been using CDN77 por 2 years now... Great service. Always uptime.

My sites works faster than before.

I have about 7 sites working in one CDN 77 account.

Their site is very simple to use and have many tutorials.

Cons

You have to recharge every year to avoid expiration of your credit.

Normand P.

Great product and very reliable

Reviewed on 2017/12/25

Pros

Runs fast and give my websites better score over the Internet. As I use common css and JavaScript files, it was better for me to have these files located into one place, and CDN77 was the perfect option. On top of it, it's the Online Chat. Great service, fast and staff are very knowledgable.

Cons

The only thing I can say is that I have to purge files cache in CDN77 cPanel to reflect changes immediately, but that's the way Cloud works.

Jindrich B.

Great tool for faster loading of the web resources. They have very good ratio performance/prices.

Reviewed on 2018/02/03

Faster loading web resources in our web application.

Pros

Great tool for faster loading of web resources in our web application across the world.
I like how many servers they have in across the world and relatively cheap prices. They have very good ration performance/prices.

Cons

UX of admin interface could be sometime better. Also, payment amounts for credits are a little bit high for small businesses or they should have a longer expiration (18months instead of 12months).

Emre T.

Great Price/Quality Ratio CDN Including POP In Turkey

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/07/14

I'm using CDN for faster load my files with lots of servers. Files are loading on the nearest POP location.

Pros

It has POP Location in Turkey and more suitable price by other rivals. Good file purging, CNAME using are good features. I'm using CDN for faster load my files with lots of servers. Files are loading on the nearest POP loacation.

Cons

Payment amounts (credits) are so high ! This is too bad for small users or bloggers.

7.0/10