MarginPoint

3,9
4,9
Michael F.
Industry: Consumer Services

The software has improved our inventory counts to numbers that are manageable and cut cost.

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

helped us cut company cost down to a fraction for what we were two years ago. helps lower in house inventory numbers and is a great way to reorder stock.

Pros

How it puts the ownership on the technician that is using the software! you can track and see their usages and make sure procedures are being followed to help the team save money and serve our customers better and faster.

Cons

adding parts is time consuming, now they do have a excel addin feature but its still difficult to add in the items at times.

Brad P.

Wish I'd done it sooner.

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Overall, I am very glad that I finally got my warehouse organized and set up on Margin Point. It took me a couple of years to commit to the process because I knew how dis-organized our stock was, but our material cost are down 7% so far this year over last. Hard to argue with that..

Pros

I like that it is simple enough for every employee in my organization can track inventory leaving the shelf. While the back end of the software is robust and very detailed, the average employee used a simple app. This ease leads to increased use, and increased use leads to more accuracy in our counts. Our trainer/support staff - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - has been very helpful. Even months after our training, we still get check in phone calls from him and refresher training on the parts of the software that we don't use very often.

Cons

I had to learn a new vocabulary/way of thinking. Some of the terms and concepts are a bit foreign to me, but that is to be expected in a software that reaches over many industries.

Response from MarginPoint

Thank you for the outstanding review Brad! And thanks for being a great customer.

Adrian M.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

MarginPoint Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

We have seen a significant decrease in parts purchases for all of those trucks/techs that are currently on the program. As long as the tech is issuing inventory off the truck, The auto-replenished inventory ensures the tech is not over ordering on things they may already have, eliminating down time spent at the parts counter and the potential of tech's being poached by other companies at other supply houses.

Pros

The auto-generated orders sent over to our ordering system (ERP) is the most liked feature.

Cons

The #1 con is not being able to making multiple inventory changes with a master file upload. I know this is something that can be done but is not allowed by an admin such as myself. Having to format a file and then request that this be completed has created a lot of delays with making inventory adjustments. The #2 con would be that the po number attached to each issue is not shown when exporting data/reports. This information is a must have for customers that want to cost the parts directly to the job and it's my understanding that we can't pull this information.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Connor S.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Margin Point is amazing!

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

It has been nothing but a useful tool here at our Company. We are one of the first to have a running inventory for all of our truck that are all different shapes and sizes.

Pros

I really like that its mobile and easy to use, also very easy to make adjustments

Cons

Its a little slow on loading up and entering in search items. I would love it if we could change the button names as well!

Response from MarginPoint

Thanks for the review, Connor. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve the app. Thank you for being a valued, long-time customer.

Dusty R.
Industry: Environmental Services

Good system

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Pros

In using this software we have been able to have our inventory the right size. We love it!

Cons

Zero we like it just fine and use it a lot

Response from MarginPoint

Thanks for the review, Dusty! We appreciate your comments and you as a customer.

Kristina D.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

I love Margin Point

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

love the ease of use for all users, The quick real time data, The automatic kick out on days I want of reports that are fully customizable

Cons

No real down sides yet, I found slight hiccups in the system, but had it remedied immediately

Response from MarginPoint

Kristina,
Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to review MarginPoint. We consider you a valued customer and always remember we are hear whenever you need assistance. Thanks again.

Eric M.

MarginPoint

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

This is great for tracking inventory. My company used to have to write everything down on a notepad. This software is much more efficient and will also reorder inventory for you automatically based on the min and max levels that you designate.

Pros

It helps me keep track of the inventory in my warehouse.

Cons

Some of the units of measurement would not change to the units I designated.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Guy P.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Two of the reps have been great to work with during our first implementation.

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Pros

Margin Point / Stock 360 allows us the ability to provide a high value added service to our customers by increasing their efficiency and maximizing their cash flow.

Cons

There is an opportunity to increase the speed in which the catalog and inventory loads in the mobile app.

Hunter H.

Great for inventory control

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Pros

Great for keeping track of inventory and great for replenishment of material to stock back on our trucks

Cons

The least thing i like about this software is the lack of ability to add material that is not added into your system.

Dan S.
Industry: Wholesale

Once we undedstand how it all works and the settings should be ok

Reviewed on 2018/02/23

Customer integration

Pros

It's functionality and mobile app Ability to see inventory online buttons are big , clear and simple on mobile app

Cons

The inventory files take long time to load to mobile app If you switch trucks or to warehouse reapeated loads it seems.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Michael A.

Midland

Reviewed on 2019/01/02

Support has been great. I can say enough about the tech that have helped us. They have met or exceeded every expectation.

Pros

The support is amazing! It is easy for our clients to use.

Cons

Web app is slow at times and does not have as much flexibility. The web-browser times out too fast.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10