Miradore

The Smarter MDM Platform to Securely Manage All Devices​

Paul R.
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Couldn't live without it!

Reviewed on 2021/09/29

This software allows to to control our fleet of mobile devices and track them. We started off with the free version but soon went to the full paid solution because of the tracking facilities and enterprise management features.

Pros

Tracking facilities and enterprise management features are the "cant live without" elements for me.

Cons

The price is the only thing that I like least but again its value for money when you compare it with other products on the market.

Response from Miradore

Thank you for such a great review, Paul! We're glad you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Jorge V.
  • Industry: Automotive

Works better than Workspace One!

Reviewed on 2021/09/29

Before I deployed Miradore I had a stack of iPhones on my desk that were either Activation locked or locked via personal passcodes, Miradore prevents both.

Pros

Very easy to administer. I can lockdown phones before deployment so users can't install unapproved Apps. It does not allow users to use their personal Apple ID's. The App tracks the phones location via GPS tracking. Finally, the App prevents Apple Activation Lock and clears any personal passcodes.

Cons

The only issue I have had is the GPS tracking was not as accurate as I needed at times.

Workspace ONE

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

I tried the Workspace One free trial but received no technical support during deployment. After the free trial they wanted to charge me thousands of dollars for deployment that I had already done by myself. Miradore is a fraction of the price and has the exact same functionality and GREAT technical support!

Workspace ONE

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

Miradore is a fraction of the price and much better technical support.

Response from Miradore

Thanks for such a great review, Jorge! We're glad that you're happy with Miradore and our technical support team. I've also shared your feedback about the GPS tracking with our product team. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Tim H.

Very frustrating support, poor BYOD Android implementation

Reviewed on 2021/11/17

We chose Miradore based on their marketing material and BYOD functionality. Our reality, at least for Android devices, has been very frustrating.

We use Miradore to deploy and update custom Android and iOS software to our employees. iOS installation and functionality is satisfactory, but Miradore's tools fall well short of the mark on the Android side.

The BYOD configuration process is very confusing to the end user. At the moment it requires a trained individual to walk the user through the process. We have one device where the app will not successfully configure itself, and provides no useful information as to why.

Miradore support has been less than helpful. I've contacted them on 3 occasions, and each time gave up on the conversation because they challenged the facts I gave them.

While they're the least expensive, the extra cost required to deploy the app, and the time spent arguing with support over the facts in my tickets do not make up for the discount.

We are actively looking for a replacement.

Pros

It's the least expensive option for BYOD MDM

Cons

Installation and configuration of BYOD Android devices is poorly implemented, and rarely successful

Response from Miradore

Hi Tim,

We're sorry to hear that your experience with Miradore did not go as expected. This doesn't sound like the service we aim to provide our customers. Device enrollment and management should be as easy as possible, and unfortunately, this time, we were unable to solve your enrollment issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I will share your feedback with our product development team, and please let us know if you are open to discussing the issue and how we can improve your experience with Miradore.

Phill from Miradore

Matt H.

Miradore is good, but lacking in the iPhone area

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Miradore was a quick turn around to get setup and purchased, especially with our necessity of getting this done quickly. Unfortunately, Miradore's functionality is limited in our environment due to requirements on Apple DEP to be working properly.

Pros

it is easy to stand-up and get running.
configuring communication between Miradora and Apple DEP is well documented by Miradore.
Reporting tools available to let you know when users uninstall miradore or a phone does not check in.
Links with Apple volume license program account.
Android configuration, maintenance, and setup works great.

Cons

Users are able to uninstall Miradore from iPhones if Apple DEP account is not connected.
Due to issues with Apple DEP, we are unable to get full control of the iPhones with Miradore.
can't push/block apple updates to iPhone or iPad.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

It was cloud based, low cost, and we only needed 10 phones monitored. For the low amount of devices requiring monitoring, it was more cost efficient to move to the cloud instead of an on-premises solution.

Response from Miradore

Many thanks for your review. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

David C.

Great MDM solution

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

We needed a robust MDM solution that was user-friendly, cost-effective and worked with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise as some solutions can simply be uninstalled.

Pros

The simple interface makes rollout and management easy.

Cons

Not specifically the software but joining Apple DEP was a bit of a nuisance. As I say, this is more about Apple and their setup than Miradore itself.

Response from Miradore

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are happy everything has worked out well for you.
Miradore Team

Michael C.

Miradore. Finally an easy MDM

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

I liked the GUI interface and the ease of use. I used many MDMs in the past and most are not the easiest to navigate. I also liked the integration with Android for Enterprise and the ease of deployments

Cons

None so far. I like most of what I see and do not plan to change.

Response from Miradore

Well thank you, Michael, for this glowing review! We're happy you're happy. Best, Miradore Team.

Christopher E.

Miradore is it

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

the dashboard is laid out in a fashion where all info is available in one spot. the side bars have everything you need for your job. So easy to follow we have a summer intern that was using the site in 20min to administer phones.

Pros

1. Now easy it was to get the phones enrolled. Just send a email or better yet SMS.
2. Helps when a user forgets a pass code. easily reset it for them and away they go
3. with the tracking feature it is easy to find lost or stolen phones.

Cons

1. They feedback from users is it uses a lot of battery power. "We haven't noticed, but just passing along"
2.No other issues have been found.

Response from Miradore

Thank you so much, Christopher, for leaving this review - we really appreciate it! Glad it's working out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

Omar C.

All purpose MDM

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

Pros

Ease of use.
Covers a broad spectrum of devices.
Dashboard
Reference material

Cons

Maybe add a feature to view all devices on a single map.

Response from Miradore

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Omar! We're happy everything has worked out well for you.

We currently offer a location tracking feature for iOS and Android devices. You can find more information about it here: https://www.miradore.com/knowledge/using-miradore/location-tracking/

Edward C.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Miradore excellent product for managing contacts on Android based phones.

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

I like it very much and if my current needs continue and the product does not increase in pricing I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Ease of deployment, 1st 5 users are free to demo the product and its month to month.

Cons

Tech Support is via email, no 1-800 phone support and limited hours of support (Not 24x7x365).

Verizon Connect

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

No contracts, month to month with the 5 user demo program.

Response from Miradore

Many thanks for your review, Edward! I have shared your feedback internally.

I putu arya kusuma W.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Miradore is one of the best cloud monitoring tool.

Reviewed on 2021/09/29

1. I can monitor most of my company asset status.
2. The support team is quick in response.
3. There is some modification that Miradore need to check such as the table

Pros

1. It is free and easy to use.
2. It can manage other device like mac and mobile device
3. Most of the feature of windows is covered.
4. We can monitor what application is installed, the windows version, the antivirus status.

Cons

1. Need to update the UI.
2. In some case like bitlocker status the information is a bit miss-aligned.
3. The patch status need to be separated between windows patch and application patch. This will impact the dashboard of windows patch status. I got it all red, because of using old application.
4. No remote access support for assistance.
5. I want to change the position of the table status list, but it can't be permanent.
6. Miradore doesn't support antivirus scan result.

Response from Miradore

Thank you for providing this review! We're happy that you like using Miradore and find the software easy to use.

We offer a TeamViewer integration in the Premium plan if you're looking for a remote assistance feature. We are also working on renewing our product UI or fixing the issues related to BitLocker status reporting.

Jill W.

Great Product - Great Support

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

We wanted one place where we could manage all of our mobile devices. For us that means, cell phones and iPads right now. The tech support person I have is one of the best around. I can expect a reply to email within 2-3 hours of sending it. Unlike the previous vendor where I sometimes had to wait days.

Pros

I like how this system aligned perfectly with our business model for securing and managing our mobile devices. The initial setup was not simple, but Miradore has great support and provided lots of opportunities to work with a tech. I love the console, and how easy it is to create visual graphs to get device statuses at a glance. Pushing app updates is simple.

Cons

The thing I like least, is that there isn't as much functionality for getting our laptops on this platform! If Miradore did some of the same things with Windows as they can with Apple and Android products, we would be moving management of our laptops to Miradore!

Response from Miradore

Thank you for the great review, Jill! We're glad you're happy with Miradore and our support team.

Our plan is to expand Miradore's Windows management capabilities and we would love to hear what are some of the things that you're currently missing.

Katja from Miradore

Brooks S.

Good, but expensive

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Overall this MDM service was able to do everything I was looking for. Based on the cost (also being charged in USD) I began looking for alternatives and there are many of them just like Miradore that will not charge a minimum invoice fee. They may be lacking 1 or 2 features but these features would not make me choose miradore over others.

Pros

Was able to track all iPads easily.

Adding apps/Black listing apps such as Find my iPhone is great.

Customer service was quick and able to help me through the process of setting everything up.

Messaging to individual devices was a plus.

Cons

Navigation is confusing

The cost. Being a Non for Profit organization I was offered a discount, but that did not mean anything because they will charge you a minimum invoice amount. This does not make it ideal for any small business.

Jamf Now

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

I chose Miradore because it offered a few extra features. But, these features were not worth the minimum invoice amount. I am able to get all the exact same features for free.

Response from Miradore

Thank you, Brooks, for providing your opinions; I have circulated them internally to the product team for further analysis. Best, Miradore Team.

Edward H.
  • Industry: Machinery

Miradore review

managing my devices

Pros

easy to implement and use did not need any product support

Cons

some limits of the software for device management its a great value for the money

Response from Miradore

Thank you, Edward - we very much appreciate your review and feedback. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Antonina C.

great experience, easy to use, free version available, not US based/will not work for cleared...

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

free MDM

Pros

We use Miradore online as MDM for personal phones and tablets/BYOD so we are able to push password policy, security policies and Exchange email, easy to use, free version available for main functions that include an unenrolling device that only removes Exchange part. For monthly package per device, you can get full Enterprise functions like location services and push apps to devices

Cons

that it is not US based, so we can not use it for cleared employees. Also sometimes it is down and you have to reload the page. Another note that they have to keep up with new OS updates on android devices, sometime we are not able to push Exchange email to device, we have to use Microsoft Outlook app for email

Response from Miradore

Really appreciate the review and feedback, Antonina, thank you. We have made note of these issues and shared them with the product team. Best regards, Miradore Team

Craig C.

Miradore + DEP = Great iOS Management

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Their support team and our account manager has been fantastic to work with

Pros

Miradore's DEP integration is fantastic and allows for quick time-to-live deployment of an iOS mobile workforce. It also allows us to quickly and easily deploy new devices with a zero-touch configuration, as well as update existing devices in the field.

Cons

The UI isn't as customizable as I'd like. This isn't a big complaint as we've been able to work around it

Jamf Now and SimpleMDM

Response from Miradore

Craig, thank you for your review and feedback! Best, Miradore Team.

Darren H.

Super Easy to Use and Powerful

Reviewed on 2021/09/01

Pros

Hands down - THE BEST MDM that I have ever used, I've used Airwatch, MobileIRON, MaaS 360. All those are too clunky, and not user friendly.

Miradore is the ONLY platform that allows a FULLY MANAGED Android device, while still allowing "NATIVE" apps. I've messed with Android for years, and getting to a fully managed device while allowing critical native applications was impossible - not now!

Cons

The only improvement that I could suggest is a US Data Center or replicate the Azure hosting to a US DataCenter, this would improve on the lag from using a EU datacenter.

Response from Miradore

Wow, thank you so much for such a great review, Darren! We're really glad that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback internally.

Antonina C.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

use for company BYOD devices, good experience, does what needed with free option, recomend

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

save on MDM cost

Pros

free, for company BYOD phones, easy to enroll devices, does what expected, can unenroll devices with free options and it will remove profile from devices automatically, can push security feutures required by government.

Cons

can not enroll Android non Samsung devices, some Samsung devices complain that speaker stops working on device when enroll,

Response from Miradore

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Thanks again.

Best regards, Miradore Team

Dwight W.

Miradore Online

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

Being able to control apps on our company phones

Cons

Loading i phones is problematic for us.

ESET Endpoint Security

Price and features

Response from Miradore

Dwight, we very much appreciate your review, thank you. I have shared your feedback internally re: the iPhones. Best, Miradore.

Natalya M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

we use this software for company email setup on the personal phone. and it works good.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

employees can use their personal devices for work.

Pros

we can ease to track device, remotely remove company information from the phone if it's lost or employee left the company etc.

Cons

sometimes it has some glitch when user gets enrollment message, the link on the message doesn't work and we have to contact with customer support.

Best regards, Miradore Team

Jesse D.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Thanks

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

It is very easy to manage my businesses devices straight from my computer

Cons

They need to make a control panel for mobile devices like a app

Response from Miradore

Thank you, Jesse, for your review. I have shared your suggestion internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Tyler M.

Easy to set up

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

I use Miradore for its most basic features - inventory management and the ability to remotely lock, unlock, and factory reset devices. Miradore does all of these things quickly and easily using their web based management dashboard. One thing I would like to see is an easier way to add or change user info for a device. Currently it's a multi-step process which can be tedious when making changes to multiple users.

Pros

Easy setup process, cross-platform support, simple and easy to use management console.

Cons

Most end-user info must be entered manually. Miradore get's flagged by Android(on Samsung devices) for "high battery usage" which causes concern for some users.

Response from Miradore

Tyler, thank you for providing this review and feedback. I have shared your comments internally with the product team. Best, Miradore Team.

• Industry: Wholesale

Very Fast ROI

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Overall, very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it to any mid/large business for monitoring wireless devices.

Pros

Software is extremely easy to setup and roll out to android devices. Being able to 100% monitor everything about our phones/tablets all from the web interface made dealing with any issues employees would have easy to mend.

Cons

It can be a little slow at times, but it's also fully dependent on the wireless device's cellular signal at time of sending data to and from.

Response from Miradore

We really appreciate your review and feedback - thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

Francis F.

Tracking smartphones and tablets

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Pros

It does all the required functions very well: location tracking, device configuration, app deployment, user management. Manage your devices easily and in the background. Useful for small to medium size organisations that need to implement a cost effective mobile device management system.

Cons

The user interface could use a bit more integration to make it more intuitive and user friendly.

Response from Miradore

Thank you, Francis, for this review. I have shared your comments about the user interface internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Maranda D.
  • Industry: Food Production

KKF Overview

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

We wouldn't complain too much. Just wish they had a US support group.

Pros

The value for the productivity. We like that it is a cheaper platform, but you also get what you pay for.

Cons

That it is in a different time zone and the lack of customer service.

Response from Miradore

Thank you, Maranda, for this feedback; we are addressing this internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Barrett B.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

My take

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Overall it was the most intuitive out of all applications in its type

Pros

Ability to understand the application through completion

Cons

At times still a little confusing but no way near azure

Response from Miradore

Really appreciate your leaving this review and providing some feedback, Barrett. Best, Miradore Team.