Pipefy

Design and automate business workflows in minutes.

Torey
Torey
  • Industry: Information Services

Finally, a process management system that I can get behind! I'm all in!

Reviewed on 2017/11/06

Pros

It's as easy to as Trello, but able to handle much more complicated scenarios. Between the API and the ability to create Pipefy Apps, there is not much you can't do with this system. Pipefy has become my goto solution for all of my clients when it comes to managing just about anything.

Customer support has been great!

Features:
- The ability to create Pipefy Apps that let you customize card actions, as well as create a custom view, which is a "portal" to an external App that provides great flexibility and power.
- Relational database tables that can be tied to cards.
- Specify the flow card needs to take through the process, can't start the job until you have ordered materials
- Take action when certain fields change.
- Create and track sub-processes.
- Super solid GraphQL API.
- Reporting based on a cards fields.

Cons

- The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records, so you need to either create a field on the card that syncs itself to record, or create your own reporting view as a Pipefy App.

- You can only filter the cards by Label or Assignee, so you end up using labels for things where a dropdown list would have been nice. Which means you can end up with a lot of labels, and may need to"namespace them, I.E. "Location:NorthSide", "JobType:Custom", "LeadSource:Web", etc.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Reginaldo

Pipefy was the tool our team need to perform better!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

With Pipefy our team became started to build strong processes with high observability & ease of communication. Our clients, providers & collaborators are doing more with high quality & less time.

Pros

Ease of use, wide possibilities of personalization, reports, alerts, API and a super support.

Cons

The app is not very easy, but they are improving it.

Jira, Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

The latter tool hadn't features enough that could allow us to build our process with all its details.

Rogerio
  • Industry: Accounting

Profitto & Pipefy

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

I've closed a deal with a big client and I needed to set up a team. But I didn't have a procedure or a step by step of the operations... and I needed to manage 2 people out side the office. And Pipefy not only helped me to manage the team... but really helped me to create the procedure and to understand the entire chain of information. Pipefy makes my job more clear to me.

Pros

I think that it is simple to use... very friendly and wiht Pipefy it is possible to create a procedures and process even if you are not a specialist.

Cons

My only point (and real problem) is to be billed in US Dollar... it makes the solution more expensive and I have to analyze to keep with Pipefy. Not to change for another program... but to go back to Excel program or light ERP offer in Internet (ex.: Sige and Omie)

EVA
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great process management software!

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

ClickUp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Podio was missing essential tools and wasn't being updated anymore.

Podio

Support + Features
Mateus
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent Plataform

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Trello and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Because of the features and the proposal about the process.
Renato
Renato
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Pipefy is great, but still need more features

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

I use pipefy for projects and sales management and its been great, since we are a project oriented company it's very good to see all of our projects and sales been tracked with a benefit of taking metrics of all of it.
Most of out business inteligence come from pipefy datasheets generator.

Pros

- Very easy to use
- Extremely fast do set up a canvas
- Great for CRM and Project Management
- Allways updating
- Great costumer support and accepting of feedbacks

Cons

- Some new updates bugs sometimes
- It can be tricky to do some automations

Pipefy - A promise for greatness

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

While some features are lacking and sometimes the UI could be better, Pipefy is simple and powerful enough for everyday use once properly configured. I find myself doing more stuff on Pipefy than I should since it's so much easier to use than go to yet another plataform that will be lacking some features Pipefy currently has

Pros

- Ease of use (once you get familiarized with where is everything and terminology)
- Comprehensive API
- Great support and UX
- Consistency

Cons

- Lack of some easy to implement features (e.g. importation of spreadsheets is painful, no way to clear all records on a database)
- The API documentation is really messy and even as a developer I get lost
- The mobile app is a huge mess and the only really lacking part of the UX
- Web interface could be more responsive

Jira and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Pipefy

Our company is a Junior Enterprise part of Brasil Junior, which got a partnership with Pipefy that led to better plans. We moved since we hit a paywall at Trello and found that Pipefy has great features that Trello lacked and we keep discovering! Now that we are more experienced at Pipefy we don't feel any need to change

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Partnership mentioned above, experience of some members with the plataform and the promise of great features
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Best Platform for Process Management

Reviewed on 2022/10/20

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

It is a great Platform for Workflow and Process Management.

Pros

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow in your processes providing an efficient communication flow with all stakeholders and generates important metrics to control and monitore the execution of projects, tasks, routines, requests, etc.

Cons

The integration should be done directly by the user, without the need to involve the Pipefy Dev Team.

Jira, Trello, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Easy to create, automate, and modify any type of workflow
Carolina
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Pipefy is the best tool to get things done

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

My experience with Pipefy is really satisfactory! I was able to deploy 3 new processes and avoid many mistakes by controlling them better and using Pipefy's features.

Pros

It's the easiest tool to set up any type of process or project that you currently need to organize and deploy.

Cons

I'd like to have a better system to create approval and escalation processes

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Asana is focused on projects, not processes. It would not be able to avoid mistakes as Pipefy can.
  • Industry: Design

Complete and highly customisable

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Henrique
  • Industry: Design

Good value, but can be improved

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Overall the software is good. Its a balanced value for the money. But be prepared to spend a very long time understanding and learning how to get the most of it. And we also had the help for a pipefy staff that was very important.

Pros

I really liked the kanban style, the possibilities to bring all my back office routines to only one software. I also like the automations, the forms that can be filled from people outside my organization.

Cons

The setup is VERY time consuming. And when you start to link pipes or customize the start forms that are linked to other pipes you can get lost very quickly... One thing thats very bad, is when you have a pipe linked to another and you change the origin form, you lose your automation and have to unlink and link it back again. Its ok when you don't have automated rules, but when you have a huge card with 50 items and conditionals and you have to relink them all back is very bad. Other thing thas annoys me is that you have to refresh the pipes frequently, or it doesn't show for me the changes my staff just made.

Carlos

Discovering a new world.

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made...

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

It has an incredible toolbox: you can track all the cards under your responsibility, generate reports in three clicks or less and the easy to see recorded information on the cards.
Jennifer
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Cons

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Ralph

Pipefy review

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Pros

The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Cons

Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

Zoho CRM and Worksheet Systems

Reasons for Switching to Pipefy

Horizontal flow and auto updateble fields in other pipes.
Hector
  • Industry: Restaurants

Pipefy - easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Pros

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Process Street and Kissflow

Kissflow
Laura

Admin Review - Laura Spear

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Pros

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved.
The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

Cons

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used.
It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered.
There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

Ayush
Ayush
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Advanced project and activity management tool

Reviewed on 2023/01/30

Pros

Its useful no-code utilities allow for the simple creation of process workflows. The programme is incredibly user-friendly, simple to use, has fantastic graphics, and is quite intuitive. It may be used for project management, process management, and even managing team activities. Pipefy's liberty and empowerment in allowing me to develop and personalise my processes in whatever manner I desire. Furthermore, the amount of detail and history that can be stored on a single Pipe is astounding.

Cons

I wish there were materials for making dashboards. Other elements, such as automation, might make some activities easier to do. E-mail tools require a few extra capabilities and resources for developing email templates with better styles. They have certain tight restrictions that even a corporate account cannot change.

Guilherme
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Management is in your hands.

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

We solved a huge problem with historic log on our work and now we can keep track of everything by mantaining all the data on the system.

Pros

I really like Pipefy's features overall. It is so full of resources to storage data and historical log for the projects we are working it. In my company, we use it to hire new service providers in health insurance and it's very good to do data management and document storage. I really like it.

Cons

I think some features could be less "by hand" and be smarter, like, when we move cards to a phase and it should change the person who's responsible for that phase, but it just doesn't do it and I always have to do it manually.

Michael
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails.

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

Pros

The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

Cons

No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

Eduardo

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2020/03/27

Pros

The way they allow you create each step of your workflow is simply amazingly easy!

You define wich field is required for de next step with a couple of clicks.

Cons

For the things i use, none come to mind. They do great job on creating e manting the software

Matheus
Matheus
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Pipefy pros and cons

Reviewed on 2021/01/05

I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatize...

I'm organizing the hole process of my business in pipefy, having everything connected and automatized

Pros

Easy to use; very customizable; good interface and support

Cons

Poor data analyses; difficult to connect to others softwares

Because It has more funcionalities
Willian

A very simple task manager with attractive UX

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Well, it has been a nice tool for me and my clients. We use with ease and apart from the features that need to be implemented, it's an everyday tool that never let me down.

Pros

I really liked the usability of the system and its easyness. It's very simple to do any task and even to create rules for cards and integrate pipes. You have many features such as trigger e-mails when something happens or create alert for tasks that are delayed.

Cons

Some features that we need to implement to have a better do not exist. For example, I needed to duplicate the pipes with their automations and rules. It turns out only the shell gets duplicated. So I needed to do all the work regarding the automations ans rules again.

Chris

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Great tool for workflows and automating processes.

Pros

Easily set up and configured. Easily shared with colleagues.

Cons

Reporting is poor. Everything has to be extracted then the real reporting built in Sheets or Excel. Would be very helpful if customer service was 24 hours on the week days. I'm in central and by the time i'm building and using pipefy it tends to be 2/3 and CS is gone by then.

Bernard
Bernard
  • Industry: Investment Management

Pipefy has made our professional lives better.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

It makes out business so much more productive.

It makes out business so much more productive.

Pros

It makes it so easy to delegate and then monitor tasks in a team environment.
We can monitor tasks and track productivity of staff (& ourselves).
It makes the team ten times more efficient than what we were.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to not focus on clearing out pipefy (or "The Pipe") as we call it !
Pipefy can be as addictive to staff as social media.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

James
James

Organizing your entire company in a clear and objective way

Reviewed on 2022/03/18

We have been using it for months and we have noticed an evolution in the quality of service to our customers.

Pros

The tool allows the creation of cards. These cards are fully customizable and can put any type of information. We use it to store customer information. We are able to organize the entire operation of our operations knowing if that client's situation has already been resolved or if it is still pending. The tool works well on both desktop and mobile versions. The method used where all collaborators can use and edit at the same time provided more dynamism to our operation.

Cons

Cards don't always update for all collaborators in a versatile way, and it is necessary to wait a while for this to happen. The team had a little difficulty adapting to the tool, but after a few weeks of use, everyone agreed that the company's evolution and growth is remarkable.