Showing 278 reviews of 259

Stephen I.
  • Industry: Automotive

MY EXPERIENCE WITH PIPEFY

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

* Pipefy offers easy communication between sales operation process.
* It has perfect for data storage for a very long period of time unlike the previous software we used.
* It is highly easy and fast to learn, this makes it beginner friendly
* It can be easily adjusted/modified to accommodate new sales operation process unlike the previous software we used
*It has a very high speed of communication and processing information
* Its feedback channel is easy and responses are fast and helpful in solving problems encountered when using the software

Pros

* The filter options on pipefy makes it easy to search and track any sales process
* The workflow makes it possible to easily choose any stage and track sales operation processes
* It is very adaptable to new changes in the sales operation process. This makes it a highly effective and continuously useful for future innovation and variations in business models/operations

Cons

I noticed there are no demonstration
videos/picturess for beginners. Adding demonstration pictures/videos will help new users have a better understanding of the range of services and amazing features offered by pipefy
Also, pipefy lack to ability to serve as a communication tool between employees like Slack. For instance, employees can't have personal communication using pipefy, slack offers this feature

Eva S.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great process management software!

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

We started using Pipefy a few months ago, after having the same BPM software for almost 5 years and I can tell it was one of the best decisions we have made.
Even with the missing points I mentioned, Pipefy brought us more confidence and reliability. We are a Service-Based Business, so having a Software we can trust and is being constantly improved, is essential.
I would totally recommend Pipefy!

Pros

Pipefy is really user-oriented, so it is easy to create and implement pipes.
Conditional and Required fields are also really useful and we use them a lot in all our processes.
The Dashboards (still in beta) bring a complete view of our current work and I am sure it will be one of the best tools they have!

Cons

I miss having more options when creating automations, being able to pull information from connected cards, make calculations, or bulk edits.
Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Jennifer M.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Helps with pulling reports for cost on inventory that we did not previously have at our disposal.

Pros

I love the ease of use with Pipefy. It lays out our inventory in an organized manner for tracking from company to rep. I am able to search off keywords with accuracy. It alerts me in my email that i have work to do in the pipe. It's just a great product to use.

Cons

I can accidentally move a card by slipping past it too quickly in the pipe. BUT it alerts me that it moved so I have a history and can correct the error.

Hector R.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Pipefy - easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Pros

Ease of use and mobile app features. Automations included.

Cons

Lack of built in functions like conditional logic and mathematical operations.

Thiago R.
  • Industry: Insurance

Opinion

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

It's a really good platform, the first implemented in our company so I dont have much experience to compare with others.

Theres a lot that Pipefy can develop in order to give more data to admin users, but I see that you are always implementing and developing new features, wich is nice.

Pros

Easy customization, fast loading, automization*

Cons

For a smaller company is hard to configure automations, upload of database and things that need some sort of "programing". Even with all tutorials, for someone that never read or did anything of programing it was really hard to do everything needed.

Maybe because our process are complex, we had a hard time, and still do, to configure everything perfectly even with support help.

Carlos O.

Discovering a new world.

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Bojan S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Exceptionally Flexible and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Project and process management for small business teams (3-10 team members) within a larger enterprise where the needs are unique but the scale cannot support custom development.

Pros

Pipefy is highly customizable by the user, no developers required. This is crucial in order for it to be extensible to multiple teams without heavy support required. It has one of the most robust toolsets out-of-box in its segment (I'm looking at you automations, sophisticated input form, and databases). The value for dollar is high already but by not having to use an integration software to round out the feature set, the value becomes even richer compared to competitors. Experience with the Pipefy team has been second to none. They are extremely responsive via in-app chat and email but moreover are highly proactive in ensuring you're maximizing use of the app.

Cons

There are two features that while present, are not yet sophisticated enough to meet my needs. The first is reporting, specifically at a company level which neither allows you to report on custom fields nor create a truly custom action/insight dashboard. We've used Pipefy's robust API to remedy this but most users won't have this capability so a built-in connector to an analytics suite would be ideal. Secondly is the calendar app / missing timeline function. While Google Calendar integration allows you to view single-day events, it does not allow for a timeline view. Again here, the API can be used to solve this and I'm told that a gant chart view which would address this use case is coming soon.

Rafael B.

Pipefy is on top of all our processes

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Pros

Ease of use, advanced customisation, fits well to manage almost any process I needed.

Cons

As we use Pipefy for controlling all of our processes, there are some features only available in major plans that would be very nice for us to have, but the price is prohibitive for now as a small business, specially due to exchange rates.

Laura S.

Admin Review - Laura Spear

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Pros

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved.
The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

Cons

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used.
It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered.
There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

Pablo M.

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Pros

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Cons

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens.
Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Ralph B.

Pipefy review

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

Pros

The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Cons

Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

Stephan M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I love Pipefy!

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Pros

The features and automation are top-notch.
Best customer care.
Amazing process flow that once you learn how the software operates, becomes very easy.
Flexibility especially in reporting.
Value for money.

Cons

Ease of use has been difficult. I had to research and look at so many webinars to understand most of what I know. It was worth it though.

George M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great product to get an immediate snapshot of your pipeline!

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Pros

I use Pipefy alongside my companies CRM to track what stage my recruitment processes are at. Pipefy allows me to get a clear snapshot of all my processes in a clear way, and allows me to prioritize my day. My team uses it our 1-2-1s to allow us to quickly discuss everything we are working on, and we use it in our team meetings to see how the team is looking for work overall.

Cons

It can be difficult to find certain features. There is always help on hand, but sometimes I think some features could be more easily edited or changed.

Chehadeh A.

Joint Media House - Pipefy

Reviewed on 2017/04/19

Hello Team,

It is a successful and supportive collaboration between JMH and Pipefy, the software helped our company to develop it's processes and standardize all the rules by roles and phases. Thanks to Pipefy, the agency is now monitoring in realtime the Projects Management phases for all our services provided to our clients.

We were facing few months ago some limitaitons in the features, most of them was resolved thanks to professional and prompt support team.

Have a good day and give it up the great work you are doing

Pros

Very good Processes monitoring
Customized processes
Scalable
Accurate
Automated processes

Cons

Automation in general causes laziness :) your software is amazing

Response from Pipefy

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Pipefy review

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

I can easily manage my team tasks so I don't overload anyone.

Pros

It has tutorials and very good documentation of how to build it yourself, easy to use and configurate.

Cons

It crashed one or two times, but nothing to worry about.

Andreia D.

It could be perfect for you!

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

The Pipefy helps me to keep track of my work and I love that at any moment I can generate reports with the information I need.

Pros

I've been using the Pipefy for almost 2 years now and for me is very good and useful, I like that you can mould it accordingly to your needs and make your daily activities easier.

Cons

As far as my knowledge of the tool goes I don't have anything to complain.

Allan vinicius S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Pipefy, the best organizer of your process

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

it was a great experience, internally I could learn a lot about processes, about how to engage people to use and so on.

Pros

This is an easy software, where you can create your own process, customizing all the fields and giving your personality to that, without need any technical support. This accelerates a lot the evolution and gives flexibility to the team.

Cons

unfortunately, they do not have calculations involving fields, for example, if you have a unit price and a quantity, you cannot calculate the turnover

Angela D.

Really helps to keep track of projects

Reviewed on 2020/12/21

Pros

Pipefy has helped me to manage and keep track of many projects, especially when there are a lot of requests coming from different sources. I can just share a link to a form and whenever people have a request to me or my team, they fill out the required information and we are able to deliver the project and keep track of all incoming requests.

Cons

Some of the automations are a little bit hard to set up, you can't do it on your own without watching or reading a tutorial

Fernando V.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Flexible platform for manage of technical support

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

In overall, despite the minor problems i found, i couldn't go back to an workflow without pipefy, is a really powefull and flexible tool for managed of any department.

Pros

Make a great integration betwen services, like chat bots in a website, autamatic email responses and team members cordination

Cons

Rencently had presented some bugs in the email footprint

Nei V.

Agile, efficient and reliable

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

It´s a wonderful tool, that helps big companies becomes more agile and able to give answers to customers properly and in the time expected.

Pros

The simplicity to build the pipes leads to improve our operation quickly and, exponentially, helps us to identify fails and lack visibility in our processes.

Cons

The Dashboards. They are to simple and even thought is not the purpose of the tool, I would like to have some options to build some good visual dashboards.

Daniel G.

Very good CRM for startups

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

I used it as a sales crm and in the lead qualification process and does it's job, no question!

Pros

Very advanced options for complex automations and ready to scale with your company

Cons

The learning curve is quite difficult and longer than expected

Guilherme B.

Easy to use and very helpful to manage internal process of my company. Game changer for us!

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Organization, less time spent trying to understanding what's going on and gain on sales results and internal teams performance.

Pros

Visual organisation of project status helps our team to stay at the same page, follow deadlines e briefs more wisely.

Response from Pipefy

Thank you for your feedback!

Pedro T.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Awesome

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Very fast, complete and easy to use, but the android app is poor and a lot of functionalities isn't there.

Pros

- Functionality
- Easy to use
- Fast
- Highly programmable

Cons

- The Android app is poor
- Automations could have more options

Bruno M.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Helping our process to be more robust and reliable

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

By now, my experience with Pipefy is amazing! Our processes are more reliable and cuts us some extra time that we spent just to make sure all steps of the processes were being made.

Pros

The interface is user friendly, it's easy to learn and very intuitive. The Kanban view is very clean and easy to manage, and the calendar view helps a lot when we are planning our launches. Also, the automations are very useful to implement poka-yokes into the process.

Cons

There are few native integrations which made us to purchase another tool just to cover this.

Anastasia O.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Pipefy and its data storage

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

It works properly, it allows us to track recruitment processes

Pros

I can use it to store the candidate's applications, I can filter them using different filters, I can use the forms for the external and internal customers

Cons

Lack of possibility to add workflow for approval processes on global scale, lack of possibility to add more forms for one pipe