Arlo Training Software

A complete training management system for training providers

4,7
4,5
4,5
4,6
4,7
Richard R.
Industry: Environmental Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Arlo Event Management Software is Great!

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

The Arlo software is great but we have not integrated it with some of our other internal software used for accounting within the business. This means we have a bit more manual work to ensure the flexibility and changes of Arlo are feedback in to the systems. This process really shows up how the other software lags behind Arlo!

Pros

It is easy and straightforward to use and continues to evolve and develop more and more functionality! It does exactly what we want and we can change things in there easily to suit our needs.

Cons

It was not previously integrated with our website but we have since changed over to an Arlo website which has made this so much easier and the new website looks much better too!

Fiona Q.
Industry: Events Services

Seamless integration

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Pros

Arlo is intuitive and user-friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending this product having spent almost two years enjoying this system. The support that Arlo provides is second to none.

Cons

I have no gripes, therefore unable to think of anything that I liked least about the software.

Response from Arlo

Thank you Fiona - We really appreciate the review and it's a pleasure having you onboard! Our team work hard to make Arlo as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. It, therefore, means a lot to hear our work makes a difference to you. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do.

Bridget K.

Great Software for Short Course Provider

Reviewed on 2017/03/31

For the past five years, I have used Arlo to help me organize an Adult Community Education Programme which attracted 1100 enrolments and delivered around 110 courses each year. I found the Arlo software was brilliant it reduced administration time significantly. Features I especially liked were the facility for students to pay for courses by credit card and automated receipts, course directions and course reminders. I found it easy to insert text and photos onto my website which was fantastic. A very important plus was that the help desk responded quickly when I needed to ask a question. My business is closing now - this is the only reason I am ceasing to use Arlo. I highly recommend Arlo to other education providers.

Pros

It reduced my administration time significantly.

Cons

It would have been good if I could have inserted videos. I was on the "Basic" plan. Not sure if other plans have this functionality.

Alice H.

My non-profit uses Arlo for event management for our camps and training events. It is great!

Reviewed on 2017/10/02

Pros

I really like the way they are always adding new features to the software. I love the integration with Xero and the simple processes for managing your events. As we do lots of different types of events, the flexibility to create your own fields & and reports is so helpful. The customer support is amazing, we have the email support package - which usually means someone from Asia emails you back a week later. No - at Arlo, New Zealand based staff answer the same day. They are really helpful with 'how to do this' queries - not just bug support.

Cons

The price - but I think that it does save on lots of admin time. It would be nice if it connected to Flo2Cash.

Mandy C.

Outstanding Service from Arlo

Reviewed on 2017/03/21

We have been integrated various websites with Arlo lately and the support team are very helpful whenever I contact them. Get things Done!
Mandy Curtis - IVS Marketing Manager

Pros

Easy to integrate with various website platforms. The support staff (Arlo Developer who we have been dealing with) looks outside the box to come up with solutions.
Dashboard is great for a quick overview, things are easy to find. Reports provide valuable information and are easy to use. Love how it integrates easily with Survey Monkey and Mailchimp which we use regularly.

Cons

Nothing

Jean B.

User friendly, very convenient and caters all the requirements of what a booking system should have.

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Able to pull out all the registrant details in one excel sheet, no need for me to click one by one or going back and forth just to see the details i'm looking for. Everything are pretty straight forward.

Cons

when sending payment links, it only shows the email subject e.g. "Payment of ORD 123", the course name is not included on the subject heading that sometimes registrant has to come back at me and ask what is it for, esp for those who couldn't remember about it. Im not sure if there's an option to change/edit it, will appreciate if you could show me how to do that :)

Bentley B.
Industry: Education Management

Very user friendly. Easy to use tools. Constant upgrades to improve product Up-time, 100%

Reviewed on 2017/05/03

More time to spend on the real work of managing our training products, people and other resources.

Pros

Has reduced my time in scheduling and avoiding scheduling conflicts in resources (people, training rooms, etc.) I really like the import of Excel CSV to facilitate large group registrations and or multiple corporate registrations.

Karen T.

Great software package

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

I like the fact that Arlo is a "one-stop-shop" for training management. Arlo are always providing updates and enhancements and this makes it a continually improving tool that has an increasing number of uses in our business. We would not be without it!

Eloise O.
Industry: Events Services

Does everything we need!

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

An easier workflow.
Some features are not needed for our certain area so it can on occasion be over crowded. However these features are commonly used by other people.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and all the features are well suited for our needs. It really helps when you can set up a course in 5 minutes, especially if you have 250 a year! It is also extremely easy to pull reports for finance and stats.

Kylie A.

Great product and fantastic for managing our first aid courses.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Booking all of our first aid courses etc, makes it super easy.

Pros

Ease of use, dashboard that shows everything at a glimpse, fast for booking first aid attendees, great for capturing details.

Cons

Online support isn't great probably because of terminology, but we do love the live support, always helpful and answer any questions we have.

Sarah M.
Industry: Education Management

Great support with real people. User friendly software.

Reviewed on 2017/09/30

Ease of use, no need to take manual bookings any longer.
Prompt support/customer service.

Pros

Intuitive to use.
Can replicate courses rather than starting from scratch with entering details

Cons

Search options are limited (eg no postcode search option available).
Users see how many spaces are still available in each course - which does not create a sense of urgency for them to book (eg it says '10 places remaining', rather than 'nearly full').

Patricia M.
Industry: Computer Software

Powerful tools Get the job done!

Reviewed on 2017/04/04

I spend less time mentally managing the processes. ARLO makes it a breeze to schedule events and assigning our trainers, track courses and reschedule events. Quoting and invoicing is simpler and best communication tools. Free up time to focus on selling and doing what really matters- getting things done!
Your experts always support with urgency and service delivery is your top priority!

Pros

Ease of use and flexible

Cons

Archiving should hide old/ cancelled events and only view current or new events - templates

Kendal R.

User friendly, features easy to use. A few upgrades in some areas would be useful.

Reviewed on 2017/05/29

Pros

Tasks make it easy to manage daily operations and account for what has and hasn't been done. The ability to correspond with clients via email regarding upcoming training.

Cons

Inquired about some features that are still in the pipeline. If these are commissioned it would be beneficial on our end.

Mark M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Arlo - Better Late than Never

Reviewed on 2017/03/20

We had been looking around for a new booking and CRM system for our IT training business for just on 3 years. We tried getting some `high-end' options customised but consultants just couldn't get it right, and they took too long to respond. And then along came Arlo! Had first contact with them one month, told them what we wanted, and the next month we were up and running. Plus, any little changes or customisations we wanted were done without any fuss. Thanks Arlo, you saved my bacon! And, they're nice, friendly people too!!

Pros

Does a lot of great things automatically to save time. Most of the info is all in one place.

Cons

Inability to attach manually sent and received Outlook emails to the contact record. However I hear they're working on it.

Fiona H.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

The software is easy to use. It was easily modified to suit our company's needs. It is very user-friendly.

Amy O.
Industry: Education Management

Easy to use, great functionality for a training organization.

Reviewed on 2017/05/29

Being able to complete tasks in a timely manner.

Pros

Excellent support, ease of use for account managers of a training organization.
Great functionality. Easy to navigate.

Cons

More breakdowns of reporting. IE; An account manager just wants one report regarding closed sales for a week.

Mireille K.

great experience with ARLO. works for events and is a valuable resource to our business.

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

easy to use and effective communication tool to clients, that we can rely on. ARLO has saved our business.

Cons

need application functionality for events because we run events that have application forms and criteria to apply for.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Libby C.

So easy to use and has made a big difference in our business

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/05/24

Pros

That it syncs easily with our website. That our members can easily book for events. That the help desk is readily available and always helpful.

Cons

Sometimes putting up multiple events can cause problems. However, is there is a problem Arlo are really quick to help out.

Martin A.

Best all round team and servicer

Reviewed on 2016/04/11

After struggling for 4 years and nearly losing hope in my research study and the social enterprise we had started at King Georges hospital and at the LSBU. I remember the morning in December when I found Arlo stayed up all night to speak to Cathy. Looking at its structure its capabilities I knew it will blend in well with the team.

Then the magic happen. I knew we had the team the elements of doing something good. Now we are dynamitic. Reviews, customer services, client feedback 100/10.

Arlo is totally all-round with the key elements in what we do it has been a joy. Its that good we are moving on to our second product.

The team Jarrod, Cathy, Chris and o yes Tim , we all call him here in the UK all round supper stars.

Beth M.

Recently started using Arlo and so far have found it very easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

We have only started using this package recently and have found it very easy to use, much clearer to see customers and course than our previous package.

Cons

I haven't come across any issues so far, it would be handy to have the ability to add more users that can see but not change information, ie sales reps.

Nigel S.
Industry: Education Management

Arlo is without a doubt the best training software i have ever used!

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

It is a highly intuitive and easy to use package that supports our business needs immeasurably. I like the ease with which i can attach notes and other files. As someone who has only been using it for 3 months it was very easy to learn to use with little training.

Karen G.

Arlo for Education course management

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

Pros

Ease of getting around once you are familiar with the layout

Cons

ability to write in the Management option

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Laura H.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2016/04/07

We run over 250+ courses a year, Arlo makes this a breeze. It was a big decision to operate our entire business from one application but Arlo has given me confidence.
More recently, we have started to use Arlo for other events such as the School show and Maori and Pasifika Evening. Going forward, our usage is expected to increase.
The team at Arlo have been amazing, especially the support team who always turn the impossible into possible.

Alton A.

Easy to use and follow. Very prompt in responding if any questions are asked.

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

i like how Arlo is easy to follow and understand. It's very specific when setting up an event or contact which makes it hard to forget to include important information.

Cons

I'm not sure if it's our website or Arlo but when we add details when setting up events the information/font shows up in different sizes on the website and paragraphs are scrambled.

Corrine H.

THE VERY BEST!

Reviewed on 2017/04/04

The Arlo program is the very best, and easy to use. The staff at Arlo are also exceptional. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Would recommend this software to anyone who organises training and conferences.