Showing 4 reviews of 3

BriteBiz

Booking & event management software

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 4 reviews of 3
Adrianna D.
  • Industry: Restaurants

One of the best business decisions we've ever made!

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

There isn't much I don't love about the system. Any time there is feature that I think could be improved, I reach out to the team and they have an explanation, a solution, or even a potential new development idea that actually goes into affect- this isn't always the case with other software companies.

Pros

It is easy to use, the team behind it is incredible, extremely responsive and willing to update and upgrade the software based on our feedback. It allows us to keep track of our incoming inquiries, upcoming events and clients in a way that we couldn't have done before- when we were using a paper system.

John M.

BriteBiz drives our sales at ag-Grid, simply put we don't miss any opportunities anymore.

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

I haven't made use of functionality but that's more on my side. Nothing really comes to mind as I had a list of requirements which it meets.

Pros

Easy to use - this means that new staff pick it up quickly and that the systems put in place are carried out. A common problem with CRMs is that they are not intuitive and so procedures are not followed.
Feature rich - all of my requirements have been met with BB, from initial enquiry through our website to dealing with customers post sales.
Pipeline management and summary stats are really good and give me the info I need at a glance.
Excellent service - a number of improvements that I have suggested have been implemented and quickly which is a great sign for a SaaS product.

Daire K.

It's an incredibly powerful system that was super easy to implement. The whole team loves it.

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

We describe our business in two eras: pre-BriteBiz and post-BriteBiz. The first era was admin heavy and we used loads of different software to run our business. It was confusing and difficult to use these different systems. In the post-BriteBiz era everything is on one central platform. I really like the following features:

- Very easy-to-use - for a system this powerful it's amazing that it's that simple to use.
- Integration with Xero, sales and accounting in one place, cuts out double data entry.
- Client portals, can share all information we need to and they can login to their own portal.
- CRM functionality with an excellent user experience
- The ability to take payments
- Great customer service

Cons

That we didn't find them sooner. Sounds silly but took a lot of searching to come across them. Would have saved us a lot of time.