Infogram Reviews

Infogram

Infographic & interactive chart creation tool

4.5/5 (50 reviews)
Johnny W.

Create complete infographics with graphics and maps efficiently.

Reviewed on 2019/05/08

In the organization we have been able to take advantage of its graphic work capacity to make much use of the creation of infographics based on data that we import from Google Drive, being relatively easy to import the data and link them in the graphics and maps, all this work facilitates optimally the creation of the reports and reports of each project in very short times.

Pros

From the initial experience it seems a very reliable platform, its working interface is very simple which favors the use of its platform by any user without experience or advanced technical knowledge in the area, its service and tools is very complete, it has a variety of options, format, images and icons to facilitate the task of creation and editing, has graphics and interactive maps that work correctly, it is easy to save and download the result.

Cons

The cost of your paid version of equipment is somewhat expensive, its use could be limited in some areas of work where the visual and dynamic feature is not as important and other factors that are not available in the tools of the platform should prevail, your blog could offer more relevant information to improve the user experience and provide more professional ideas to improve the platform.

Russell P.

Great graphics tool for chart construction!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/02/04

I am pleased with my experience with Inforgram. As stated, I would like a few less restrictions on the free version, but I haven't found a better platform that offers graphics this stunning!

Pros

Several platforms have the ability to make charts and graphs from data; however, few have the ability to make it look good (with minimal effort) - Inforgram is one of the few! Here's why I love it:
- When it comes to visually representing data, Inforgram is incredible! The graphs you are able to design are among the best I've seen. Not only that, but you can even build in animated graphs (to a certain extent). It takes what could be boring numbers/charts and turns it into stunning graphics!
- It's free - and quite honestly, you can do a lot with it. After experimenting, you may choose to pay, but I am very pleased with the power and functions in the free version. If you're on a budget, go with Infogram.
- It's extremely user-friendly. The learning curve isn't really a curve. The builders/designers have done an incredible job of making this intuitive and easy to use for everyone.
- You can pull from various data sources (Sheets, Dropbox, etc.).
- There are lots of templates to choose between and build from.
- It's so easy to move your graphic to another platform when you're complete (i.e., to social media, a slide deck such as Prezi, download for distribution as a PDF or PNG, etc.).
- In my experience, the company seems to always be improving and innovating - so I'll list that as a pro as I expect to see great things in the future.

Cons

I have few complaints from my experiences with Infogram, but here are some concerns that I will point out:
- If you're relying on the free version, your creation will have the Infogram logo. No way around it really. They deserve credit for their product, though, so I respect this.
- The subscription version is a bit pricey, in my opinion and on my budget.
- I would also like to see more features or customization on the free version (even fonts).
- You are relying on an internet connection. Most of the time this is not a problem, but just be mindful of that.

Chris F.

The easy way to online infographics

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

As a media company with daily newspapers in Sydney and Melbourne, both in print and online, the need to produce infographics and maps quickly and easily is an ongoing challenge. Infogram is the go-to tool for designers and data journalists alike.

Pros

You COULD spend countless hours trying to learn D3. Or just use infogram. It's relatively easy to create basic interactive charts. It takes a bit longer to master some of the quirks, but nothing worthwhile is ever simple, right?

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit 'buggy' and the preview can take a while to refresh.

Ryan M.

Reports and quality infographics created in a few minutes.

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

A very positive experience, I manage to meet the expectations and the result is favorable and you have a professional appearance and great visual quality, I like that you have a blog where you can relate to the functions and capabilities of the platform.

Pros

The operation of the interface is impeccable, dynamic and fluid, I like the wide range of options available to generate graphics with an acceptable professional quality in very short times, the tool is very flexible which allows you to always reach the expected goal , being able to import data from other software is a very well valued feature that makes it easier to insert data and statistics into reports and infographics.

Cons

Very few negative elements within the platform, in some cases it may take a while to get the template or graphic elements that suit the needs of the report at that time, when it is implemented for the first time it costs a little more than expected to become familiar with the importing data from another platform.

Amber B.

Awesome Software!

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

We have never had an easy, and visually appealing way to do certain reports for our board meetings. Infogram solved that problem.

Pros

Easy to create infographics for presentations, board meetings, even fundraising event meetings. Very user friendly. Amazing customer support, someone is always there to answer a question any time.

Cons

The only thing we have come across is that I do wish we could make a state map sectioned by only certain counties or get to pick which counties make up the map. We do certain reporting for grants and sometimes they are only giving money to be used in a certain area and we have to show what is being done in that area. But overall, no complaints about this software.

Clark b. S.

Great enterprise solution that saves massive time

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

Pros

What I love most about this software is that it allows colleagues from multiple business units to tap in to the same growing library of content. Not only has this allowed us to piggyback off of each others' creations, but it has allowed us to establish brand consistency like never before. The workflow and publishing features have been key to making sure we put out excellent quality material on a consistent basis.

Cons

I only wish the Enterprise version started with more licenses so more people could use them! For example, I don't work much with social media, but I've found the report and dashboard templates to be a huge help communicating my ideas to executive staff. This isn't an obvious use of the tool, but I would add more users to take advantage of this feature if I were able.

Glen G.

Infogram allows me to distill ideas visually in a graphically organized way.

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

The free version has sufficient features to make this product effective for conveying instructional information. The software is intuitively easy. The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information. The ability to insert hyperlinks is critical to allow for further exploration of content. Transitions between pages are effective. The infogram can be embedded into a web page (in my case, in a Canvas content page; Canvas is my university's learning management system). The ability to make changes on the fly without wholesale revision is a strong asset. You can insert media from a variety of sources (YouTube, Vimeo, et al.). The ability to roll out the information quickly and easily is another asset.

Cons

There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen. There are no rollover effects when you move your mouse over a linked object to indicate that it is "clickable." The shapes (under "add shape") do not allow you to enter text in a shape to create a callout which would be useful. All of these missing features would vastly improve the interactivity and engagement with the final product, especially the ability to go full-screen with media clips. I am not saying let's make this compete with "Prezi;" but just make the free version more interactive and functional than it already is.

Nice but frustrating

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Infogram is a great tool to build slick looking reports, one pagers, infographics etc. The product is also really good for anyone who wants detailed and beautiful looking charts or diagrams, but without the brainpower needed to do this in excel. Simply drag and drop then click to change values. With the good however, comes the bad! the free version is pretty useless as you cant export to PDF. There is an extra cost to remove watermarks even after you buy a pro license. Data can go missing, and viewing the site on a mobile device or old laptop is pretty much not going to happen.

Overall I feel this product is great for lone workers, or people studying. In terms of would I buy this for an enterprise level company, my answer is No. Theres so many competitors for this type of brand that its just not worth battling the downsides.

Pros

- Great drag and drop functionality
- Dynamic charts and inforgraphics
- Really nice icons
- Multiple page formats

Cons

- Page sizing can be really fiddly
- selecting A4 size seems to be way harder to find than it should
- Printing optimization is poor, far stronger for sharing electronically
- Customer service is not great, I lost entire projects and the team very quickly told me they couldn't restore them without much thought. This only happened once however and I used infogram heavily.
-Poorly optimized for mobile.

4.0/10

Quick and easy visual reporting platform

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/02/28

I use this to create reports quickly to share with our teams where viewing options may be limited.

Pros

It's fast, easy to use, and has a lot of options (although many of them come with the paid plan). Reports are hosted online and easily shareable with your team or class. Takes much less time to setup a nice, interactive report than using spreadsheets (and doesn't rely on everyone having to use another piece of software to view/edit).

Cons

This is based on the free version, but there is no option to create private reports without going to the paid version. I understand that's their business model, but something to be aware of as a user. Also, I'm not aware of a way to create hi-res versions of your report. So it's mostly suited to viewing in a browser.

Fast, flexible web-based toolset that keeps improving

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

It's helping with automation of some of our reporting and it has a better grid and design layout system than Google Data Studio.

Pros

They added the ability fairly recently to connect data visualizations to data in Google Sheets, etc. We started to use the service as a quick way to generate data driven charts and graphs but with this capability we're exploring using it for our regular monthly reporting.

Cons

Had a billing issue after going from the basic paid plan to trying out a business level limited time demo. It was resolved quickly but a pain.

Mike B.

Create from infographics to graphics with a very positive quality.

Reviewed on 2019/01/26

The basic version is very useful but unquestionably the pro version is much more efficient and has greater capabilities and options, I recommend starting with the basic version but then entering the paid versions to improve the performance of the tools and have available all options for have very professional and visually powerful results.

Pros

It seems to me that the results meet my basic expectations, how to execute the editing tools are very well achieved, it is easy to use and very intuitive, it has a library of images, icons and other useful tools that are very useful and of high quality. graphic, the variety of options allows me to create graphics and graphics very fluid and dynamic with a professional aspect and I like to have templates guides to facilitate the work and save time in the execution.

Cons

I think the aspect of introducing the data to the tables to create the graphics is still very technical and I expected a more fluid experience capable of editing the graphics directly and interactively to facilitate and minimize the technical aspect of using tables for simple graphics .

Excellent visualization tool.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

Infogram is easy to use, and they keep adding new visualization options and tweaking the table-maker, which make the whole experience better and better.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble pasting data from Excel to the Infogram worksheet, which makes it hard to build tables.

Juscelino V.

I'm changing the PowerPoint through Infogram because the presentation is on-line and ver interactive

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Practicality, agility and easy comunication.

Pros

Interactivity with presentation, all content on a single page, content is on the cloud and can be accessed anywhere in the world.

Cons

I can not include fonts, difficult to maintain the corporate identity of the company I work for. Difficult integration with databases.

Easy to use and to track results

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Pros

Nowadays working with infographics it's mandatory for everyone that works in the marketing business. Finding a tool that can help us in an easy way to create awesome content is a big plus. We've decided to use inform and we are really happy with the tracking opportunities. We can check realtime which content is performing better and perform live improvements without having to embed infographics all over again.

Cons

Video feature would be a big plus. Also I believe the outputs can be better than just png, pdf. Video for instance?

Edo M.

Very simple and efficient tool for simple info-graphics

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/10/19

This is a perfect solution for today popular info-graphics. For most of them there is no need for a super fantastic mega popular expensive software solution but one that works well and is easy to achieve nice results. This one is a perfect example how simple is better.

Pros

As it is a web solution, You can use whenever You are. Simple and efficient user interface, with multitude of options and templates that are needed in, perhaps, 98 % of cases. Inserting data for info-graphic as spreadsheet is a fantastic solution. Non-English characters are well supported and there are just enough fonts to chose from. Design options are easy to understand and are immediately visible.

Cons

As it is a web solution, You need an internet connection. Today this is not a big problem but sometimes can be frustrating. Standalone version would be helpful, as some other solutions have this option. Theme names are slightly stupid. More fonts would be better.

I created a set of infograms and large number of templates for our staff users.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Cost savings, more up-to-date data, shareable graphs, no designer input needed once the templates have been set-up.

Pros

This is a brilliant product and solved our data visualisation problem. We wanted the staff to be able to update the data without breaking the design of the graphs on the website. Previously we used graphic designer to create and update the static graphs on the site. With Infogram they can update the data in Excell and graphs update automatically. This is more efficient and saves money - everyone is happy!

Cons

We are based in New Zealand, so it would be great to have more detailed maps of New Zealand we could utilise.

Chad W.

I never knew there was such an easy way to make infographics.

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

I was able to communicate complex data in extremely accessible formats.

Pros

Infogram is an easy, fast, and free way to make attractive infographics. In a visual society where data is important, an infographic is indispensable. The features are as limitless as the designer would want them to be, especially with the paid versions. But even the free version offers a wealth of features that have kept me happy for all kinds of presentations. The ability to import data from various file formats and file storage software is extremely helpful.

Cons

I've not encountered anything I'd call a "con" as of yet. The only mild frustration is how frequently the "upgrade" advertisements pop up when clicking on various features while using the free version. But I could definitely live with it.

Infogram

Reviewed on 2018/10/15

We deal with multiple sources of data on daily basis, and Infogram assessed in my need to have them all on in a single dashboard. At the end of the day, I can just download my report/dashboard as a PDF and share it directly with the team, without the need to have an individual account on Infogram.

Pros

Infogram is a powerful data visualization tool that has it all from individual charts to reports and dashbaords.

Cons

The limited number of pages per report for pro-account

Nagesh N.

I am amazed at Infogram! I am very glad I found it.

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Simply superb.

Pros

I can produce infographics, charts in minutes for our marketing, presentations, software demos, etc.. I looks crisp, templates are good...really hats off to the Infogram software design. It is very easy to embed in social networks, websites and gives all the right options to embed.

Cons

None at this point. It has exceed my expectations.

Shaun R.

Lovely product

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

I love Infogram and I use it almost daily to share my love of cricket data with my twitter audience.

Pros

I liked the ease of being able to do most of the items, I like the variety in designs and most I love the vibrancy of the aesthetic.

Cons

That it's not easier to align items and formats.
Also that I can't copy pages from one infogram to another.

Gireesh L.

Quality, creation is simple and straightforward, but there must be some features that must be free

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Infogram made my life easy by helping me make charts, maps, and presentation of statistical data

Pros

Ease of access, how natural it is to create and manage bars, charts and what not. Ditched my keynote and powerpoint for creating bars charts and stuff for my statistical data.

Cons

A suggestion; the tool is excellent, but it won't allow users to download the work they've done neither in jpeg or png, IT IS NOT ALLOWED! So, what do you think? Can't we take screenshots? YES, WE CAN. And everybody is doing that, at least I'm, so, it'll be better to give the functionality for free and keep the premium stuff for a fee. I'll be happy to pay for the service. And I hope many more will join in too.

7.0/10

So many options! Modern design elements that I didn't want to have to create from scratch

Reviewed on 2017/12/09

Free designs that impress everyone!

Pros

They have so many templates, especially for charts, that allow me to impress people without putting in the work to create, for instance a word cloud or graph with people icons, on Illustrator or Photoshop. Also, I like that it's lightweight enough to run on a browser and is saved automatically, as applications like Illustrator can sometimes bog down my computer and even crash it with unsaved work.

Cons

There are small things I think could be set up more intuitively, like changing the font or zooming out from the clipboard, that would help the learning curve associated with this product.

Brian M.

Ease of use means faster productivity

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Great customer service, very fast to respond and the software is extremely useful for presenting infographics and charts, something that would take up significant time for me to create from scratch.

Pros

Very user friendly and content is always being expanded

Cons

Some minor glitches with operation but nothing annoying

Mário P.

Love how easy it is to make beautiful graphics for presentations.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/22

Make sexy graphs for board preeentations.

Pros

Easy to build graphs and make minor configurations. Beautiful colors and amazing graphs. Big Chart library. Very sexy graphs for outstanding presentations.

Cons

Could have a right click to copy graph feature to external platform

Jacinta S.

Great tool.

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

We are working in an area where government is untaken programs which involve social change and major rethink of the community expectations of the Justice system. Using one page graphic based posts is a great way to be able to meet the need to put out lots of information in an easily understood format. It also helps us target key concepts for change.

Pros

The easy to use templates and the selection of icons make it easy to share concept on one page. Really great tool for interrupting people's group think.

Cons

I had a little difficulty with the text size and style change but eventually just learned to be patient and wait for the auto save.