RepuGen Reviews

RepuGen

Healthcare reputation & review management software

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Cara B.

A huge asset to my company.

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

I am able to hear from clients before we prompt them to review online, so I can weed out and address any dissatisfied clients.

Pros

What a great tool to manage the online reputation of my business. I love that Repugen is so easy to use and is a great way for me hear what my client's have to say, so that I can assure their satisfaction. The reporting tools Repugen offers really helps me make sense of review data.

Response from RepuGen

Hi Cara,

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you've had a positive experience.

Regards,
Ajay Prasad
CEO/President

Peter K.

Excellent service to boost online positive reviews by customers and head off negative ones

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

GMR Web Team's RepuGen is an elegant, closely monitored system that has worked well for our medical group to improve our online reputation and reviews. We went from very few reviews from years ago, to regular 5-star reviews in excess of the entire volume of prior reviews, within a few months. Customers (patients) receive a communication shortly after a visit, to quickly rate their experience; if positive (at a level you choose), they are thanked and asked to post a review, with easy to use links to various review sites (Yelp, etc.); if negative, a contact person in your organization is immediately notified, to allow prompt personal outreach that often heads off a negative review. RepuGen has both increased our positive reviews (many satisfied folks don't bother to post reviews), and reduced our negatives, boosting our overall rating dramatically, and GMR has been a very responsive, easy to work with company. Highest recommendation.

Response from RepuGen

Hi Dr. Kim,

Thank you for the kind review. It's been a joy helping you and your fellow doctors get consistent online reviews, and the results we've seen have been tremendous. I appreciate the recommendation as well, and look forward to your continued success from using RepuGen.

Best,

Ajay Prasad, CEO

Omid G.

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Excellent product, user friendly and prompt response from the support guys for a fraction of price from competition. They even helped me figure out how to shorten the url of my review pages. Very happy with their service.

Cons

none so far.
Excellent product, user friendly and prompt response from the support guys for a fraction of price from competition. Very happy with their service.

Response from RepuGen

Thanks Omid! We are glad to be able to live up to your expectations. Looking forward to continue improving your reputation!

Thanks! Regards,
Ajay Prasad Founder & CEO

Brian O.

Great amazing customer service from RepuGen, no question left unanswered !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

The software is really easy to use which makes its simple for the end user to navigate and engage with the software. RepuGen also has the ability to create and customize a lot functions which is a plus.

Cons

I think due to the many customizations that RepuGen is willing to provide creates some very minor glitches that occur which is no fault of anyone really. But it does detract from the quality to be honest. Besides that its a great tool.

Response from RepuGen

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the review! Glad we were able to accommodate all of your needs and thank you for understanding the small side effects of some of our flexibility. Looking forward to continuing to improve your online reputation!

Vahid B.

good no problems

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Ease of use of the software and short learning curve so this I like

Cons

I wish the messages sent out were more personal for the people who are asked to participate in the survey

Response from RepuGen

Hi Dr. Bashi,

Thanks for the great review! Happy to hear your experience with RepuGen has been positive so far. In regards to your concern, you can actually edit the message content in your account if you go to Settings -> Email Settings. You'll have almost full control over what the surveys say so you can make them more personal.

Please reach out to our support if you have any questions on this. Thanks!

Regards,