Serviceaide Reviews

Serviceaide

Service desk & IT service management

4.4/5 (22 reviews)
Nikhil D.

Easy to use, does what it's meant to do, interface is great and the advanced reports are a charm!

Reviewed on 2017/09/11

Pros

The interface is seamless. Setting it up was easy (I come from a fairly tech background but even if you don't, their support is quick to respond to and help you out with the smallest to the biggest of the questions or requests - yeah, I've tried them all :). Once its all setup, you will see the beauty of IT Service Management at the price that this comes at. Defining the workflows for different paths of approvals to be taken depending upon the nature of request was an added advantage. The backend update cycle is efficient since I've seen multiple update cycles and notifications for new features that are made accessible to us. SLAs could be well defined for the request chains. Creating multiple sub-units within a parent unit is one of the main reasons why we use this product as it solved our ever pressing need to restrict visibility of users and implementers from one department to peek into the stuff of others!

Cons

The default reporting is great. Advanced reporting is amazing but it does need the help of the support team to set it up but once its setup, it gave us exactly everything what we needed by joining multiple tables across its database.

Curtis S.

Great product without the complexity

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

We reviewed several products in this space and decided on ServiceAide due to the strong workflow engine and simplistic approach. We were able to install the product within a short amount of time (10 days) and begin using the core functionality. Our internal IT resource was able to pick up the product quickly and begin to enhance the Service Catalog to meet our client's expectations.

The tool provides importing functionality that allowed us to migrate our customer/user list quickly. ServiceAide provides a Staging and Production environment, which allowed us to thoroughly test features before introducing them into production.

We are very pleased with the overall product capability, ease of use, and feature rich environment.

The implementation was

Pros

Ease of use, vast features, robust workflow engine, product integration API's, low cost.

Cons

Limited CMDB capability

Ana roberta N.

I use the tool since 2014. Is a good IT Management tool, but needs improvement.

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Software for centralization the tickets; Tickets saved in cloud; The software is open for "end user" register the ticket; Approval flow works via mobile.

Pros

Easy to set up FLOWS: incident management, demand, change, task and problem;
SLA works well;
Flows of APPROVAL by the system is very cool;
Several organizations; Templates; Groups of service;

Cons

REPORT creation is complicated (when we have to find the corresponding tables);
Difficult to create a graphics for DASHBOARD;
SATISFACTION SURVEY is made by link in email and I would like mailed to the body of the email;
Fields "impact", "urgency" and "priority" visible to users;
The team of SUPPORT and Engineering are slow.

7.0/10
Ana F.

Simple and effective product, great value for the business with easy adaptation and good additives.

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Incident and change management, easy administration and end-user compliance.

Pros

I have been using this product for more than two years and I can say that in this period, major changes in features and dedication to improvements make this cloud tool one of the best in the market. Simple adherence, efficiency in incident management modules and service request and assets are your strengths, easy administration and rich knowledge network for your company. I hope they continue to improve for the market that each time needs quality and confidence.

Cons

There is still a lot to do about reporting and advanced customizations, but I believe that with every new update Service Aide can listen to its partners and bring breakthroughs even in underserved areas.

Jess M.

From the first demo of the product to the end, I've felt 100% supported and confident in the product

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

Pros

I like that you can customise the software to manage organisations, categorisations, workflows, SLAs, etc. to work in a way that suits your business needs. My organisational structure is pretty complex but ServiceAide has given us the ability to customise it how we need and work to the complicated structure we have. I also like the customer support chat functionality... Rather than having to log tickets for every question I want to ask, there are helpful advisers available to chat to and provide instant feedback. Lastly, I really like the project workspace. It is very simple to use, looks good and with customisable lanes, I can add certain sections suited to different projects and remove them for others.

Cons

There are a few limitations within the software I'm finding but the good thing is, the product management team are keen to know about these things and see if it's feasible to make some changes. The other thing is that it's a very niche product. It can take some time to get your head around the way each part of the system links up with each other but once you understand it and it clicks, it's simple enough to use.

Peter J.

Good Tool that is helping us improve

Reviewed on 2017/03/15

We did not have a good ticket tracking solution prior to my joining in 2014. We did not have good reporting nor the ability to provide any ITIL process based support. CSM was the right fit for us that provided the solid Incident Management with reporting we needed and the ability to grow as we matured as an organization.

Pros

It is a full featured ITSM product that provided me the features I needed at the right price.

Cons

If you have an immature organization, it will feel the pain provided by the structure this tool provides. It is a good pain caused by change.

Leonardo B.

It's been a great partnership. We've been using it for almost 3 years.

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

The ITSM is really structured now. It's the most importante thing.

Pros

I really like what I get as an administrator. Everything is conected, and simple to configure. The self-service portal and it's features is also amazing.

Cons

The service feedback is awful. We can't embed the question, we can't personalize our forms, even the service feedback e-mail is bad.

Mike B.

Has been working great for us for a few years now.

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

With this product being cloud based we can have out teams around the globe utilize it.

Pros

The customization of the product is very vast. You can set it up any way your organization would need.

Cons

Due to the customization there are a lot of options so some times you get lost in menus due to so many options.

John F.

Overall we are satisfied. The support has been very prompt and communication has been excellent.

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

The user interface is simple and easy to use. Flexible when it comes to creating simple or complex workflows depending on the customer's requirements. Online documentation, and community forums, are extremely helpful.

Cons

Configuring the system can sometimes be challenging for administrators. However, attending a training or certification will help reduce the learning curve. Would like to see more integration's with 3rd party solutions.

Sharom S.

very good

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

east to negigate

Pros

easy to use worth the money great customer services overall the software is good have not have no issue as of yet

Cons

waiting for updates other than that nothing I have problems with at this time. could be a bit cheaper but everyboby has to make there money

Vamshi K.

very satisfied

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

It's ease of use, features and functionality, Customer Support. It was very much happy with overall quality of the product.

Cons

If a person/associate opens the ticket, one who opens the ticket first has the ticket locked under his name.

Sagar P.

Service aide is really a good service management tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly. It really helps me keep track of my tickets based on priority. It helped easy communication with caller.

Cons

Need more UI improvement. Also, sometimes it takes some time to load tickets. I would also suggest to have option to open multiple ticket at once. Since when I open another ticket, active ticket goes in background.

good interface

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

ease of use and interface and the clear to understand the menu and the animation is good,the space is nicely utilized and even a user who is starting to learn can easily understand.

Cons

locking of ticket when the other user is using the ticket and timeout is around 15 minutes which will be wasting of time while updating the ticket

Girish B.

This software helps us easy our work with the following information which we are needed.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

This software is fast and it is also customer friendly which helps both the member and the Customer works faster.

Cons

Tool is capable but organizational commitment and specific features especially reporting are very hard to Customize

Service Management solution that will determine how you run your Service Management

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

A great solution for an organization that is willing to accept the vendors view of ITSM, not appropriate if your organization has mature IT but a great solution for a small company without that already.

Pros

If you lack leadership in the IT Service Management area and are looking for a solution that will instill discipline (and you are comfortable with outsourcing those choices to a software vendor) then this solution has a lot to offer you. It imposes a way of approaching service management and if you need that outside imposition it'll do a world of good for you.

It does have an increasingly modern look a feel (since being set free from CA Technologies). Uptime has also improved through a migration to AWS.

5.0/10
Pooja K.

It is awesome

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/06

value fro money

Pros

This is easy to use. everything is as describe, best price on beauty products and happy with timely delivery received in a good condition. Offers are good. they always have good price with great return policy. I love it.

Cons

This is easy to use. everybody can access I just love this application. I think payment method needs to be enhanced.

Vishal M.

Intelligent Service Management is truly amazing software to work on .

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

The FLOWS are easy ( problem,change and task )
The system Flows of approval is superb.
Best part is the SLA

Cons

it's a very niche product. It takes time to understand. The service feedback is too slow as compare to other software.

Chris M.

So much capability for so little cost - and 100% SaaS offering means no maintenance too

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Strong ITIL based solution at a truly affordable price. I am an advisor for other companies and will recommend this product everytime.

Pros

Really easy to use solution, no complexity, and completely affordable. Strong ITIL process based capabilities with excellent reporting and mobile access too.

Cons

Not a software issue but a process one - to get maximum benefit of workflow, the existing steps in a workflow must be known/documented. All solutions will have this issue but with so much functionality out of the box as standard, you get to this much quicker with Cloud Service Management than with other solutions.

Jonathan G.

This tool fits on our necessities but the only one concern about it is the availability.

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Pros

With the just few information about how to use it everyone can use the tool and start to work at the high level.

Cons

Currently we're worried about the performance and availability. Think the infrastructure we're using currently can be improved to deliver us best results.

6.0/10
Leonardo C.

I"ve notice that after moving from CA the product has improved by bring new features for costumers.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Flexible license model
cloud solution avoid hidden costs as hardware aquisition, maintanance and support.

Pros

- New pricing option
- Last features with Lasmine release as SD edition, Knowledge base improvement.

Cons

The app is old fashion. You guys are still using same app from CA.
I suggest you need to redesign the app as soon as possible.

Dennis F.

CSM Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

Overall a good product, very difficult to set up, documentation is high level with very few examples, integration with UIM is lacking

Santosh K.

It really good for end users.

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

Pros

Front end experience is good, Easy to use for weekly reports and administration. One can recommend this to similar kind of people working in IT industry. Good for Team & Training is simple.