EduKids Connect Reviews

EduKids Connect

Early childhood program management software

3.7/5 (3 reviews)
Aliya J.

EduKids System

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

The program is good however some things could be modify to better fit me Day Cares needs and wants.

Pros

Its easy to understand. Easy for parents to use and understand. i also love the fact that everything is at my finger tips.

Cons

When taking a picture on the app i cant snap a picture and then label it. I would have to give a tile and then snap it. Even after that i cant look at the picture it just sends. So some times i don't know if i ever got a good picture.

Margarette F.

Free Trial User

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

As an administrator in a small daycare, we are always willing to “try” software, especially if there is a free trial. I liked this app better as a “staff only” child communication app verses a parent/teacher communication app.

Cons

I did not like how everything was presented in a list. I have used several communication apps, and the app reminds me more of a display of stats for each child, for staff to know other students.

5.0/10
Tanj F.

EduKids is Awesome

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

I enjoy like knowing that if I forget a detail to verbally share details at pick-up, they can still be informed after they check up with the detailed summary. My parents have shared that they feel more connected to their children while they are away.

Pros

Overall ease of use.