Simvoly

Industry: Hospitality

Soffistcated Platform- Leaves Wix & WP in the dust

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Te proprietor is always available and responds very fast, tons of learning materials about how to succeed with the platform. 5 Stars.

Pros

The UI (User Interface) is beyond superior to wix, wp, squarespace, etc its so much more user friendly and no detail, no ability to make the slightest modification was overlooked. Alot of thought went in to its ease of use. Ive been working with builders since front page in the 90s. Trust me when I say this is a superior platform.

Cons

You must upgrade to 3rd tier ($59)billing to do reoccurring billing for your monthly subscriptions.

Bella H.
Company size: Self Employed

Simvoly is the best funnel software i've used (i've tried them all)!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

This is a new software and overall it's amazing and I know it will get better! I am very happy with them, I hope they continue to do well. Fast and efficient customer service is a BIG deal and I think that in itself puts them ahead of the game!

Pros

I love how professional my funnels look compared to it's popular American rival (you know the name). The price is so good! Especially when you are starting out and need to have a tight budget. The platform is so easy to use, it only took a few days for me to get the hang of it.

I love that I can add lots of different payment options without having to add code or do weird things to make it happen.

I love that it sends out the customers products (digital) via email instantly with no extra cost. Although it would be better if the link lasted 48 hours or 72 instead of 24.

I love the support! This in my view is one of the best things about it. They are constantly working on and updating their software. If I have a problem or question they sort it out for me fairly fast. They are super knowledgeable and friendly too!

I love that I can have integrations like Zapier and Active Campaign and it was so easy to set up! Now my customers can be enrolled automatically into the courses they purchase with no glitches or problems so far.

I love the fact that there is a lot of customization on the pages itself. I can get it too look how I want it to look without the software freaking out like the uh hem more expensive American rival which I used to use.

One of the other feature I LOVE is that when I enter in SEO information (unlike it's rival) it actually indexes for Google search results!

It loads fast! Which has brought my bounce rate right down!

SIMVOLY IS AMAZING!

Cons

I wish the links to my digital products would last longer than 24 hours.

I've been told there's a software update coming soon where I can tag bump orders with Active Campaign - you can't right now.

The feature where I can edit for mobile phone and iPad is a bit weird sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't let me change the font on the mobile view - not sure why.

Darrius S.

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Cons

I will try and make a very long and terrible story short. I signed up for their white label website builder program...which is where my troubles started. Communication is very up and down..they reply every now and then but not consistently. The website builder has a lot of bugs. Honestly, they should not even have a website builder reseller program. The core website builder functionality is broken and the reseller program functions are even worse. But lets put all that to the side to address why I decided to leave this review (I NEVER leave reviews). I was fed up and decided to go to PayPal to escalate it and try and get my money back. They told me they don't do refunds because of the terms and conditions I signed. Well, I went back to read those and guess what...the page COULD NOT BE FOUND! That's right no terms and conditions. After they threatened me over escalating it, I showed them a screenshot of these blank pages and guess what happened then...magically the link was changed with all these in-depth terms and conditions. These guys are the most FRAUD I have ever seen. Do not use them. And for whoever is reviewing my comment, I can verify any information you need to show in a real customer. If you guys don't post this because you want to be "liked" by this company then it shows a lot of today's businesses. Just disgusting..do not use these guys, please. They sacrificed their entire reputation over a couple of hundred bucks. No integrity what so ever.

Response from Simvoly

Hello Mr. Darrius, I believe we already won our 3 cases in PayPal against you for your false claims. You continued to lie in front of the PayPal support and you got quickly punished for that sketchy behavior. You've tried to commit a fraud on our platform and I think there is a reason for us to even press legal charges against you. We do not appreciate partners who are using our platform for the wrong reasons, lying to companies like PayPal and trying to talk bad about a company that tried to help you every step of the way. Wish you all the best.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Gez P.
Industry: Management Consulting

Simvoly Platform is WORTH IT!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

My overall experience with Simvoly is 10/10. It's support team are very responsive and will help you every step of the way.

Pros

Simvoly is easy to use, great tutorials to learn with great support. The software has everything you need to get started and most importantly have visitors into paying clients. A non techy person get utilise this tool and it has helped me tremendously with membership, funnels and bookings for my clients.

Cons

What I see that lacks on this software is have its own email marketing tool. This can be a game changer!!

Adam K.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: Self Employed

The website/funnel builder you've been looking for!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I switched from using wordpress to Simvoly and I've never looked back. The ability to literally take what is in my head and turn it into a website in a short amount of time is exactly what I needed. If I'm stuck I can use one of their themes to start with. At the end of the day starting with a blank page and finishing with the site that I want is why I love this product. If you haven't tried it you are missing out!

Pros

The value that you get for the price you pay is amazing. It has a very easy to use drag and drop website builder at an extremely affordable price. I love using this software for my site. It literally has all of the functionality I want in a way that I can understand and use.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about simvoly. It is so cheap and so easy to use it is a no-brainer.

Fadie A.
Industry: Entertainment

WOW ... the best solution for Marketers!

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

I build multi-million & billion dollar sales funnels. I've used everything from CF to WordPress and everything in between. This company literally blew everyone out of the water. Their pricing, customer support, and the overall machine they built is amazing.

Pros

Everything. The actual software has no bugs that I have found. Anything that I need help with the customer support team is very quick to respond via the live chat. The team of developers and people in the company have always been so supportive of ideas and also feature requests.

Cons

If I had to pick one thing it would be the traffic limitations --- even on the higher plans.

David G.
Industry: Broadcast Media

OMG WOW!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Blown away by the flexibility and customisable options of design and functionality of the members only features.

Pros

This is so customisable and easy to work with. I just wish I had found it earlier its amazing. Gets a little bit to get used to but by god it is worth it. The membership and page protection alone is worth it. Perfect for my wedding videos.

Cons

For me the only downside was the low file size for digital products. I would have liked to see this increased today as most people now buy online digital files like ebooks and videos and the file size for these type of products is limited to 200Mb. There is a work around for now but it is on my wish list.

Donatas J.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to use and time-saving, more than just a landing page builder

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Pros

I find it easy to use and time-saving. Membership management is really great feature, so Simvoly is not just another one landing page builder. It's a tool that I use to validate multiple startup ideas and to prebuild a list of potential customers.

Cons

Not everything is intuitively clear (at least for me), but their support is awesome - I got all answers and help very quickly (a meter of minutes!)

Ebenezer W.

A wonderful Gift to any Online business developer

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Seamless and beautiful, allows me to focus on what matters the most, building functional, efficient, high converting and affordable online business, for me and my clients, without having to course through many tutorials, many obstacles and a huge learning curve, it just works!

Pros

The seamless transition from building websites, to building sales funnels, managing clients, selling physical and digital goods and services through the online store, is almost like a dream come true, especially for people with little to no technical skills or knowledge.

The ease of use, tutorials at necessary touch points which guide you when required, and focus on templates that drive high conversion rates for online businesses, makes it the perfect compliment for all types of small and medium scale Businesses to thrive online

Cons

After being privileged to use various types of "all in one digital marketing and online business development tools", I must say, SIMVOLY is the one that has really impressed me the most, there's room for improvement in adding new features, like email marketing autoresponder etc, but, the seamless integration of all the various parts currently active on it, makes it difficult finding any fault in the software

Joe M.
Industry: Online Media

The Best Platform on the market!

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

I have built a business while helping many others do the same things very user-friendly and astonishing support team!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use! Powerful and fast!

Cons

There aren't really anything that brings an undavantage as it does and performs over the expectations!

Nikola H.
Company size: Self Employed

The best website builder out there

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

I started with Simvoly back in early 2016 when the product was still young. The platform kept improving and actually exceeded my expectations. I can't say for sure what was there back then from the features it has now, but I can't really think of a feature that's not in the platform - you can create an online store, blog, funnels, memberships and so on. By the way you won't really find a better and more customizable funnels solution and their price is waaaaaaay cheaper than other ones out there. I really recommend it.

Pros

Amazingly easy to and intuitive to use. Takes literally no time to have a good website up and running. Has tons of features like blogs, funnels, online stores... you name it.

Cons

I found no cons so far. Back then I had a couple of websites and I moved all to Simvoly over a couple of months. Actually this is my main source of income since I'm developing websites (and Online Stores) for clients for quite some time now.

Iain S.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: Self Employed

Smart, easy to use and no more wordpress updates

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Moving to Simvoly from WP has made life so much easier. I was concerned it would be a compromise but the themes are so good and the ease of use has been really refreshing. It's an upgrade rather than a compromise. I'm considering moving all my sites to Simvoly. I'm happy to host my business site with them but have also added a site for my mother's business. It took me a Saturday morning to build her the best site she's ever had. Very pleased.

Pros

It is a self contained host and site builder and as a non techy person I was able to create my site by myself. It's smart, fast, works well and impresses visitors. I did it without any outside help excepting a few pearls of wisdom from the support team. Looks good on mobile too.

It's easy and it looks good. I've spent hours learning WordPress even with builders like Elementor, and then keeping on top of the plugins, all of which seem to have a separate learning curve. It is exhausting. Haven't had any of this with Simvoly. Very easy and what learning there is seems fairly intuitive. I still struggle with the basics so it is a case of if I can do then anybody can!

There are a few things that they throw in like free SSL certificate. Just one less headache in terms of not learning how to do it and no cost - others like my registrar do charge for any type of SSL .

Cons

Even though it is easy to use I'd like to have been able to refer to clear documented video tutorials. At the moment there are a few lengthy videos available but it is time consuming to watch those searching for the relevant detail I needed. For example the mobile view looks great but I didn't realise how it worked at first and this meant I had to go back and redo some work when I could have just done it all quite easily at the same first time. Even though there are a couple of cons it just doesn't compare to the amount of cons I've found having to dance through all the WP hoops.

Danny L.
Company size: Self Employed

Simvoly - A great way to build client websites easily and let them manage their experience

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Very great support and nice people to deal with. Super helpful. And the software would allow small agencies and others to build sites for clients and the sites were easy to edit.

Pros

I liked that the white label feature would let you customize the website editor and create templates for your niche website clients to choose from and thus limit their choices. I appreciate their willingness to help answer questions and love how they've done a lot of videos to help you and your clients. This seems like a great way to build websites for clients and build custom sites but also do a rinse and repeat so as to create them faster. The a/b testing funnels is a nice feature too. I love the prebuilt website sections too!

Cons

Tings seemed to work great and support is responsive. The website vs funnels are easy to grasp but take some time to wrap your head around. Their white label feature is great and has a way to manage clients. Only thing they might streamline is the client portal some. Seems like a great way to build sites and love how the payment subs feature for clients is available right within the software for white labels agencies.

Leonardo W.

Website + Hosting + Payment Gateway All in One Solution

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Very happy with Simvoly, it help use to make money!

Pros

Simvoly is a website builder, a funnel builder, a hosting and a payment gateway solution, all in one. If you are looking for a platform to build a website for your business or an ecommerce, look no further. We have 5 different stores built with Simvoly, that we migrate from Shopify.

I think they offer a better deal for the money, support is always responsive and they adapt faster. When in Shopify, you need to pay premium for each feature, and they lack a funnel builder, which is huge.

Simvoly is a pleasant experience, I really tell my friends to try, worth every dollar.

Cons

Nothing I can remember, it's really simple to use. Maybe the only thing is sometimes the tutorials are not so clear, but the support team is always there to help.

Gary H.
Industry: Sporting Goods

Move beyond templates

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

I wanted a site builder that gave more flexibility in design beyond templates like so many companies offer now. I felt limited by Shopify, SquareSpace, and the like. I have some web design background and found Simvoly offered what I wanted. You can customize your pages far beyond any template builder. And the nice thing is that if you're not wanting to spend a ton of time on design, they have plenty of templates to choose from as a starting point. Their site builder is easy to get around and allows you to edit both the mobile and desktop version of the site. And the price is fantastic for the amount of functionality you get!

Cons

Their integration game is pretty weak right now. If you're selling stuff, you'll need to use outside sources. It would be nice to see them integrate with a shipping provider like PirateShip or ShipStation. And for customer retention, it would be nice to see an integration with Yotpo or Refersion.

Yusuff M.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

An incredible product to build websites, funnels and online store in one place

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Absolutely fantastic and would recommend highly.

Pros

Simvoly is a truly all in one website builder. I can build websites, funnels, e-commerce store and blog everything from a single dashboard. It's a huge time saver. There is no other tool in the market which could do all these.

It also saves a lot of money as it's not required subscribing to many software, one for websites, one for funnels and one more for online store.

The store builder is really feature rich and easy to design eye catching and professional looking pages.

There are integrations with many of the major email marketing platforms and also payment processors like Stripe and PayPal.

The real time analytics are easy to have a look and have a look on how the funnels are performing and there is also in built A/B split testing to check different variants of pages.

Similar competing tools cost at least twice or thrice, with limited features and support.

The team comes up with frequent updates of new features and they keep improving the existing features all the time.

Cons

Zapier integration is not available as of now which is important for me. However, I was informed that it's on the works and will be released very soon. So, nothing to complain about.

Caroline D.
Company size: Self Employed

Fabulous product, excellent design, terrific customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Simvoly takes drag-n-drop web design to an entirely new level. After figuring out WordPress.org and building my site there, I learned about a deal to purchase Simvoly via AppSumo (as an early user's option). This remains one of my very best AppSumo purchases. I transferred my website to Simvoly and could not be happier with the easy of design, flexibility, opportunities for creativity and monetization, and the responsive customer service built in to the system. The Simvoly team is amazing! I'm also starting to design websites for others through Simvoly's White Label program.

Pros

Ease of drag-n-drop design, easy ability to adjust design to fit computer, tablet, phone, responsive customer service.

Cons

I would like a more interactive and robust commenting capability in the software (not Disqus) and would like the ability to better customize the shop.

Mark H.
Industry: Management Consulting

Simvoly You Want!

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

We have several websites and webshops on Simvoly. Extremely​ satisfied. Their support is A double +.​

Pros

Simvoly is a dream come true for everyone that wants to make a good looking, fast, responsive, mobile-friendly​ website or webshop. We were always struggling with patching WordPress. No more. Some simple thing still runs​ on WordPress but will likely migrate to Simvoly soon. This is a drag and drop builder with sales funnel functionality and so much more on the roadmap. Amazing!

Cons

Simvoly is into rapid development. This is great. But at first, there was no proper changelog​. That was annoying​ , ​to say the least. Luckily, that is a thing of the past.

Robert K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great innovative company with great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Simvoly lets me offer a professional landing page service to my customers at a FRACTION of the cost and with responsive customer service. They're driven to succeed.

Pros

They have been VERY responsive to me. I accidentally deleted my website (thinking I had it another email address). They restored it within 1 day, without issues.

Their landing page builder and funnels are innovative and fresh.
I'm looking to add their landing page builder to my arsenal to offer to customers (instead of the much higher priced competition).

Cons

Something about the way text is displayed -- I know it has to do with CSS and I'll go in and fix it.
Otherwise, no issues at all.

Nathan A.
Industry: Design

Happy With Simvoly for a Small Web Design Agency

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/26

There customer support has also been very good. They are prompt and attentive and i've had no problems getting questions/issues resolved.

Pros

Simvoly is a nice one stop shop option for someone who needs to make lots of small non-wordpress sites for clients or themselves. The white label option has very competitive pricing plans to other white label builders. This helps small operators like myself to get a profitable sideline on non-wordpress sites. White I like is that I can hire people to make websites for me who do not necessarily know how to write HTML, CSS, etc. This is a money saver.

Cons

There are some minor UX issues, and occasional small glitches in the builder, but nothing that impedes productivity once you learn the platform. The learning curve is not too bad overall - you can be up and running making a website quickly.

Richard G.

style + ease + affordable = Simvoly

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I have developed several digital products with more in the pipeline, its good to be able to host all my landing pages here, and very easily switch between my different websites on the same platform. Simvoly has simply removed a significant amount of the sweat equity needed for website building.

Pros

I began a steep learning curve a few years back when I needed my own website, I began with weebly but soon found it too restrictive so graduated to WP, what a nightmare and colossal time consumer with so much choice paralysing your progress.
Then came Simvoly, the perfect middle ground between the simplicity of weebly and the firepower of WP, and it was well geared up for SEO. It's a weight off my shoulders being able to come to my Simvoly builder and add landing pages, do tweaks, and pretty much anything I like, and now along comes funnels.

Cons

Its a young company with a mountain to climb as it competes with WP but its doing itself proud, just be a little patient with support sometimes. It can be a bit frustrating to have developers of other products focusing on WP plugins and not being able to take advantage it them, but there are ways around that.

Industry: Arts & Crafts
Company size: Self Employed

Really nice and easy builder

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Helped me create my online store in no time. Best website builder I've seen.

Pros

It is fast and intuitive. I use Simvoly for my online shop. In it, I found everything I needed without any struggles. I will keep using the service for a long time. I am really happy with the overall experience with Simvoly.

Cons

Nothing, it works great! I had no issues with Simvoly so far.

Industry: Internet

this product changed my business forever

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Excellent. CEO is approachable and helpful. Support is helpful, when they see my message.
Software is easy to use. Great experience.

Pros

This is the most important software in my business.
I am a white-label partner and have dozens of subscribers, therefore generating me passive income.
Not only do I whitelabel the software to others, I also use it for my own businesses.
The speed with which I can set up a funnel is insane.
They have all the features and more.

Cons

The company does not have a 24/7 support. That's my only complaint.
There are few hiccups here and there, plus I have to provide support to my own clients. So having 24/7 support is vital.
There are still things to be improved, like any product, but overall it works great.

Liya N.
Industry: Retail

My favorite

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

As you may notice, my experience with Simvoly is extremely positive. There are a few things that I could say are not so positive, but because they are quite small it is not worth it to writing about them. That is why I can wish everyone a pleasant start to your goals. With Simvoly for sure you will achieve them!

Pros

I cannot hide my satisfaction with Simvoly. Even when I first discovered them about a year ago, I knew this company had potential for development. Now I am using their services and I see how much they have done for that time. What I like most is that they provide opportunities for people through their builder with easy use and wonderful results. Absolutely high level of customer service, always very responsive and polite.

Cons

Even if I do not like something, they will immediately fix it or update it as an improvement in the builder. I can advise everyone who have interest in using Simvoly, to be open to novelties, because even if you miss something, for sure it will be add in the future.

Cathy T.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

What a GREAT group at Simvoly. They work hard to help us and provide top quality products. We are building a great partnership and enjoy working with Simvoly.

Pros

This is one of the best partners we could ever have. We did our research and not only do we love it so do our customers!

Cons

There is nothing we don't like. We look forward to updates and Simvoly keeps us informed as to when they are coming.