Simvoly

4,8 (56)
Build pages, sites and funnels - 100% White Label Platform

Silvia G.

Simvoly is all in one solution for effective sales funnels and marketing campaings

Reviewed on 2021/07/09

I use the landing page builder and sales funnel builder both for my own business to generate new sales leads and for my customers. There is also a white label that gives additional options for monetisation.

Pros

The great feature for what I choose Simvoly is One-click upsell. This functionality gives me the opportunity to increase the average sales sum and makes me more profit from one customer. This is the cheapest way to make a bigger profit.

Cons

Simvoly is a great tool for little products. If you want to sell hundreds of products or to have a real online store is better to choose a different platform There is no option for XML import of a bunch of products.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

The functionality and the price correlation was the best according to the products I researched. The one-click upsell was the most important function that makes me buy this product.
Lili M.

Great features and easy to use! Just a few problems

Reviewed on 2021/07/07

Very good if you are designing a simple business website that needs features such as a blog, scheduling, forms, a store, etc. They are so easy to customize that anyone can figure them out, even with no design or coding experience.

If you are looking for a website with a very custom design and not just the templates they provide, things can get difficult. It can be done but there are a lot of glitches and problems that come with trying to design it yourself. And they will eventually help you solve these problems but it can take weeks or months for them to do so.

Pros

We absolutely love all of the features that come with Simvoly, especially the blog, forms, and scheduling. They are so easy to use and customize and they work very well. The design templates are great for those with no experience in design or for those who want a faster option. Even without the templates, there is lots of customization for the design which is great. Also, the tutorials are nice and quick, and very informative.

Cons

Customer service is great for answering questions, but very slow if you have an issue that is hard to fix. It can take over a week for them to respond on some things if they are not simple fixes. Sometimes it takes multiple weeks depending on what the issue is, which is a huge problem. Also, they often expect me to know how to write custom code, and ask me to put it in myself to fix simple issues even though they are capable of putting the code in themselves. I believe this platform was designed for people who don't know how to code, so this is a problem.

Additionally, the website design often does not come out looking the same as it does on the website builder. Most of the time it is minor differences but it makes it hard to design sometimes and you have to be very careful and check everything you do.

The way that they have engineered the mobile and tablet editing also needs to be changed. The design on desktop does not carry over well in a lot of cases, and in these cases, you basically need to design the same page three times: one for desktop, one for tablet, one for mobile. And in the future, for every edit you make, you need to make it three different times, one for each device. It is very time-consuming. I believe they should improve the responsiveness of their design so you don't need to make these changes in the first place.

Squarespace and Wix

Reasons for Choosing Simvoly

Wordpress was too complicated for the whole team to use. It is much easier to make changes on Simvoly, and we are making changes on our website quite often. It is also much easier to add different features.

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

Seemed to have more features available, and seemed easier to use.
Darrius S.

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Cons

I will try and make a very long and terrible story short. I signed up for their white label website builder program...which is where my troubles started. Communication is very up and down..they reply every now and then but not consistently. The website builder has a lot of bugs. Honestly, they should not even have a website builder reseller program. The core website builder functionality is broken and the reseller program functions are even worse. But lets put all that to the side to address why I decided to leave this review (I NEVER leave reviews). I was fed up and decided to go to PayPal to escalate it and try and get my money back. They told me they don't do refunds because of the terms and conditions I signed. Well, I went back to read those and guess what...the page COULD NOT BE FOUND! That's right no terms and conditions. After they threatened me over escalating it, I showed them a screenshot of these blank pages and guess what happened then...magically the link was changed with all these in-depth terms and conditions. These guys are the most FRAUD I have ever seen. Do not use them. And for whoever is reviewing my comment, I can verify any information you need to show in a real customer. If you guys don't post this because you want to be "liked" by this company then it shows a lot of today's businesses. Just disgusting..do not use these guys, please. They sacrificed their entire reputation over a couple of hundred bucks. No integrity what so ever.

Response from Simvoly

Hello Mr. Darrius, I believe we already won our 3 cases in PayPal against you for your false claims. You continued to lie in front of the PayPal support and you got quickly punished for that sketchy behavior. You've tried to commit a fraud on our platform and I think there is a reason for us to even press legal charges against you. We do not appreciate partners who are using our platform for the wrong reasons, lying to companies like PayPal and trying to talk bad about a company that tried to help you every step of the way. Wish you all the best.

• Industry: Online Media

Feature rich, easy to use and packed with possibilities

Reviewed on 2021/01/18

From day one I have loved the Simvoly system and their great support and service team. As a web developer and funnel creator it's important for me to work with systems that not only suits my needs but also my clients needs. Simvoly fills my customers and my own needs very well. It provides me with tools to make reality of my customers ideas and wishes.

Pros

Great system with many useful features. It's easy and quick to work with. The time from an idea to a product to show my client is short. That gives me freedom and the client gets a good picture of what we can achive together.

Cons

Looking forward to the integrated email system and the web shop update the Simvoly team are working so hard on.

Kartra

Reasons for Choosing Simvoly

Simvoly isn't (YET) as packed with automation features as Kartra but the super great Simvoly Page Builder, the Simvoly system and amazing Simvoly Servie & Support makes it worth it every single day. The Simvoly system is very user friendly and smooth to work with. The pricing is another aspect which give the Simvoly users great value for money.

Kartra

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

I choose Simvoly because the ease of use above all for my clients. It's a great system that gives a lot of bang for the bucks.
Bella H.

Simvoly is the best funnel software i've used (i've tried them all)!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

This is a new software and overall it's amazing and I know it will get better! I am very happy with them, I hope they continue to do well. Fast and efficient customer service is a BIG deal and I think that in itself puts them ahead of the game!

Pros

I love how professional my funnels look compared to it's popular American rival (you know the name). The price is so good! Especially when you are starting out and need to have a tight budget. The platform is so easy to use, it only took a few days for me to get the hang of it.

I love that I can add lots of different payment options without having to add code or do weird things to make it happen.

I love that it sends out the customers products (digital) via email instantly with no extra cost. Although it would be better if the link lasted 48 hours or 72 instead of 24.

I love the support! This in my view is one of the best things about it. They are constantly working on and updating their software. If I have a problem or question they sort it out for me fairly fast. They are super knowledgeable and friendly too!

I love that I can have integrations like Zapier and Active Campaign and it was so easy to set up! Now my customers can be enrolled automatically into the courses they purchase with no glitches or problems so far.

I love the fact that there is a lot of customization on the pages itself. I can get it too look how I want it to look without the software freaking out like the uh hem more expensive American rival which I used to use.

One of the other feature I LOVE is that when I enter in SEO information (unlike it's rival) it actually indexes for Google search results!

It loads fast! Which has brought my bounce rate right down!

SIMVOLY IS AMAZING!

Cons

I wish the links to my digital products would last longer than 24 hours.

I've been told there's a software update coming soon where I can tag bump orders with Active Campaign - you can't right now.

The feature where I can edit for mobile phone and iPad is a bit weird sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't let me change the font on the mobile view - not sure why.

Gez P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Simvoly Platform is WORTH IT!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

My overall experience with Simvoly is 10/10. It's support team are very responsive and will help you every step of the way.

Pros

Simvoly is easy to use, great tutorials to learn with great support. The software has everything you need to get started and most importantly have visitors into paying clients. A non techy person get utilise this tool and it has helped me tremendously with membership, funnels and bookings for my clients.

Cons

What I see that lacks on this software is have its own email marketing tool. This can be a game changer!!

ClickFunnels, GetResponse, GoDaddy Website Builder and Wix

Reasons for Choosing Simvoly

Wordpress is too challenging, consumes more time and workflow is took clunky!

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

Price point, easy use and alternative solution.
Fadie A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

WOW ... the best solution for Marketers!

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

I build multi-million & billion dollar sales funnels. I've used everything from CF to WordPress and everything in between. This company literally blew everyone out of the water. Their pricing, customer support, and the overall machine they built is amazing.

Pros

Everything. The actual software has no bugs that I have found. Anything that I need help with the customer support team is very quick to respond via the live chat. The team of developers and people in the company have always been so supportive of ideas and also feature requests.

Cons

If I had to pick one thing it would be the traffic limitations --- even on the higher plans.

Instapage, WordPress, ClickFunnels and Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

They are the best of them all, by a long shot.
Blake B.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Soffistcated Platform- Leaves Wix & WP in the dust

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Te proprietor is always available and responds very fast, tons of learning materials about how to succeed with the platform. 5 Stars.

Pros

The UI (User Interface) is beyond superior to wix, wp, squarespace, etc its so much more user friendly and no detail, no ability to make the slightest modification was overlooked. Alot of thought went in to its ease of use. Ive been working with builders since front page in the 90s. Trust me when I say this is a superior platform.

Cons

You must upgrade to 3rd tier ($59)billing to do reoccurring billing for your monthly subscriptions.

WordPress, Squarespace, Weebly and Wix

Reasons for Choosing Simvoly

Most crisp and clear, way eaiser to use, no dump plugins. Superior product.

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

Much easier to use, no 3rd party or plugim apps, great templates, fantastic designs, funnels.
Adam K.

The website/funnel builder you've been looking for!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I switched from using wordpress to Simvoly and I've never looked back. The ability to literally take what is in my head and turn it into a website in a short amount of time is exactly what I needed. If I'm stuck I can use one of their themes to start with. At the end of the day starting with a blank page and finishing with the site that I want is why I love this product. If you haven't tried it you are missing out!

Pros

The value that you get for the price you pay is amazing. It has a very easy to use drag and drop website builder at an extremely affordable price. I love using this software for my site. It literally has all of the functionality I want in a way that I can understand and use.

Cons

I can't really think of anything that I don't like about simvoly. It is so cheap and so easy to use it is a no-brainer.

Donatas J.

Easy to use and time-saving, more than just a landing page builder

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Pros

I find it easy to use and time-saving. Membership management is really great feature, so Simvoly is not just another one landing page builder. It's a tool that I use to validate multiple startup ideas and to prebuild a list of potential customers.

Cons

Not everything is intuitively clear (at least for me), but their support is awesome - I got all answers and help very quickly (a meter of minutes!)

OptimizePress

Simovy makes everything easier

OptimizePress

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

They offered a lifetime membership for one time fee. I made a bet and didn't miss choosing this product.
Robert K.

Great innovative company with great customer service

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Simvoly lets me offer a professional landing page service to my customers at a FRACTION of the cost and with responsive customer service. They're driven to succeed.

Pros

They have been VERY responsive to me. I accidentally deleted my website (thinking I had it another email address). They restored it within 1 day, without issues.

Their landing page builder and funnels are innovative and fresh.
I'm looking to add their landing page builder to my arsenal to offer to customers (instead of the much higher priced competition).

Cons

Something about the way text is displayed -- I know it has to do with CSS and I'll go in and fix it.
Otherwise, no issues at all.

Landingi

Leadpages and Landingi

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

Cost and innovative interface.
Iain S.

Smart, easy to use and no more wordpress updates

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Moving to Simvoly from WP has made life so much easier. I was concerned it would be a compromise but the themes are so good and the ease of use has been really refreshing. It's an upgrade rather than a compromise. I'm considering moving all my sites to Simvoly. I'm happy to host my business site with them but have also added a site for my mother's business. It took me a Saturday morning to build her the best site she's ever had. Very pleased.

Pros

It is a self contained host and site builder and as a non techy person I was able to create my site by myself. It's smart, fast, works well and impresses visitors. I did it without any outside help excepting a few pearls of wisdom from the support team. Looks good on mobile too.

It's easy and it looks good. I've spent hours learning WordPress even with builders like Elementor, and then keeping on top of the plugins, all of which seem to have a separate learning curve. It is exhausting. Haven't had any of this with Simvoly. Very easy and what learning there is seems fairly intuitive. I still struggle with the basics so it is a case of if I can do then anybody can!

There are a few things that they throw in like free SSL certificate. Just one less headache in terms of not learning how to do it and no cost - others like my registrar do charge for any type of SSL .

Cons

Even though it is easy to use I'd like to have been able to refer to clear documented video tutorials. At the moment there are a few lengthy videos available but it is time consuming to watch those searching for the relevant detail I needed. For example the mobile view looks great but I didn't realise how it worked at first and this meant I had to go back and redo some work when I could have just done it all quite easily at the same first time. Even though there are a couple of cons it just doesn't compare to the amount of cons I've found having to dance through all the WP hoops.

Nikola H.

The best website builder out there

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

I started with Simvoly back in early 2016 when the product was still young. The platform kept improving and actually exceeded my expectations. I can't say for sure what was there back then from the features it has now, but I can't really think of a feature that's not in the platform - you can create an online store, blog, funnels, memberships and so on. By the way you won't really find a better and more customizable funnels solution and their price is waaaaaaay cheaper than other ones out there. I really recommend it.

Pros

Amazingly easy to and intuitive to use. Takes literally no time to have a good website up and running. Has tons of features like blogs, funnels, online stores... you name it.

Cons

I found no cons so far. Back then I had a couple of websites and I moved all to Simvoly over a couple of months. Actually this is my main source of income since I'm developing websites (and Online Stores) for clients for quite some time now.

Ebenezer W.

A wonderful Gift to any Online business developer

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Seamless and beautiful, allows me to focus on what matters the most, building functional, efficient, high converting and affordable online business, for me and my clients, without having to course through many tutorials, many obstacles and a huge learning curve, it just works!

Pros

The seamless transition from building websites, to building sales funnels, managing clients, selling physical and digital goods and services through the online store, is almost like a dream come true, especially for people with little to no technical skills or knowledge.

The ease of use, tutorials at necessary touch points which guide you when required, and focus on templates that drive high conversion rates for online businesses, makes it the perfect compliment for all types of small and medium scale Businesses to thrive online

Cons

After being privileged to use various types of "all in one digital marketing and online business development tools", I must say, SIMVOLY is the one that has really impressed me the most, there's room for improvement in adding new features, like email marketing autoresponder etc, but, the seamless integration of all the various parts currently active on it, makes it difficult finding any fault in the software

Danny L.
  • Used for Free Trial

Simvoly - A great way to build client websites easily and let them manage their experience

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Very great support and nice people to deal with. Super helpful. And the software would allow small agencies and others to build sites for clients and the sites were easy to edit.

Pros

I liked that the white label feature would let you customize the website editor and create templates for your niche website clients to choose from and thus limit their choices. I appreciate their willingness to help answer questions and love how they've done a lot of videos to help you and your clients. This seems like a great way to build websites for clients and build custom sites but also do a rinse and repeat so as to create them faster. The a/b testing funnels is a nice feature too. I love the prebuilt website sections too!

Cons

Tings seemed to work great and support is responsive. The website vs funnels are easy to grasp but take some time to wrap your head around. Their white label feature is great and has a way to manage clients. Only thing they might streamline is the client portal some. Seems like a great way to build sites and love how the payment subs feature for clients is available right within the software for white labels agencies.

Weebly, Duda and Wix
Leonardo W.

Website + Hosting + Payment Gateway All in One Solution

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Very happy with Simvoly, it help use to make money!

Pros

Simvoly is a website builder, a funnel builder, a hosting and a payment gateway solution, all in one. If you are looking for a platform to build a website for your business or an ecommerce, look no further. We have 5 different stores built with Simvoly, that we migrate from Shopify.

I think they offer a better deal for the money, support is always responsive and they adapt faster. When in Shopify, you need to pay premium for each feature, and they lack a funnel builder, which is huge.

Simvoly is a pleasant experience, I really tell my friends to try, worth every dollar.

Cons

Nothing I can remember, it's really simple to use. Maybe the only thing is sometimes the tutorials are not so clear, but the support team is always there to help.

Gary H.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Move beyond templates

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

I wanted a site builder that gave more flexibility in design beyond templates like so many companies offer now. I felt limited by Shopify, SquareSpace, and the like. I have some web design background and found Simvoly offered what I wanted. You can customize your pages far beyond any template builder. And the nice thing is that if you're not wanting to spend a ton of time on design, they have plenty of templates to choose from as a starting point. Their site builder is easy to get around and allows you to edit both the mobile and desktop version of the site. And the price is fantastic for the amount of functionality you get!

Cons

Their integration game is pretty weak right now. If you're selling stuff, you'll need to use outside sources. It would be nice to see them integrate with a shipping provider like PirateShip or ShipStation. And for customer retention, it would be nice to see an integration with Yotpo or Refersion.

David G.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

OMG WOW!

Reviewed on 2020/12/30

Blown away by the flexibility and customisable options of design and functionality of the members only features.

Pros

This is so customisable and easy to work with. I just wish I had found it earlier its amazing. Gets a little bit to get used to but by god it is worth it. The membership and page protection alone is worth it. Perfect for my wedding videos.

Cons

For me the only downside was the low file size for digital products. I would have liked to see this increased today as most people now buy online digital files like ebooks and videos and the file size for these type of products is limited to 200Mb. There is a work around for now but it is on my wish list.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Simvoly

Strikingly was too ridged and featureless.

Reasons for Switching to Simvoly

Squarespace doesn't have a membership feature only a password protected site.
Yusuff M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

An incredible product to build websites, funnels and online store in one place

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Absolutely fantastic and would recommend highly.

Pros

Simvoly is a truly all in one website builder. I can build websites, funnels, e-commerce store and blog everything from a single dashboard. It's a huge time saver. There is no other tool in the market which could do all these.

It also saves a lot of money as it's not required subscribing to many software, one for websites, one for funnels and one more for online store.

The store builder is really feature rich and easy to design eye catching and professional looking pages.

There are integrations with many of the major email marketing platforms and also payment processors like Stripe and PayPal.

The real time analytics are easy to have a look and have a look on how the funnels are performing and there is also in built A/B split testing to check different variants of pages.

Similar competing tools cost at least twice or thrice, with limited features and support.

The team comes up with frequent updates of new features and they keep improving the existing features all the time.

Cons

Zapier integration is not available as of now which is important for me. However, I was informed that it's on the works and will be released very soon. So, nothing to complain about.

Caroline D.

Fabulous product, excellent design, terrific customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Simvoly takes drag-n-drop web design to an entirely new level. After figuring out WordPress.org and building my site there, I learned about a deal to purchase Simvoly via AppSumo (as an early user's option). This remains one of my very best AppSumo purchases. I transferred my website to Simvoly and could not be happier with the easy of design, flexibility, opportunities for creativity and monetization, and the responsive customer service built in to the system. The Simvoly team is amazing! I'm also starting to design websites for others through Simvoly's White Label program.

Pros

Ease of drag-n-drop design, easy ability to adjust design to fit computer, tablet, phone, responsive customer service.

Cons

I would like a more interactive and robust commenting capability in the software (not Disqus) and would like the ability to better customize the shop.

Mark H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Simvoly You Want!

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

We have several websites and webshops on Simvoly. Extremely​ satisfied. Their support is A double +.​

Pros

Simvoly is a dream come true for everyone that wants to make a good looking, fast, responsive, mobile-friendly​ website or webshop. We were always struggling with patching WordPress. No more. Some simple thing still runs​ on WordPress but will likely migrate to Simvoly soon. This is a drag and drop builder with sales funnel functionality and so much more on the roadmap. Amazing!

Cons

Simvoly is into rapid development. This is great. But at first, there was no proper changelog​. That was annoying​ , ​to say the least. Luckily, that is a thing of the past.

Nathan A.
  • Industry: Design

Happy With Simvoly for a Small Web Design Agency

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

There customer support has also been very good. They are prompt and attentive and i've had no problems getting questions/issues resolved.

Pros

Simvoly is a nice one stop shop option for someone who needs to make lots of small non-wordpress sites for clients or themselves. The white label option has very competitive pricing plans to other white label builders. This helps small operators like myself to get a profitable sideline on non-wordpress sites. White I like is that I can hire people to make websites for me who do not necessarily know how to write HTML, CSS, etc. This is a money saver.

Cons

There are some minor UX issues, and occasional small glitches in the builder, but nothing that impedes productivity once you learn the platform. The learning curve is not too bad overall - you can be up and running making a website quickly.

Richard G.

style + ease + affordable = Simvoly

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I have developed several digital products with more in the pipeline, its good to be able to host all my landing pages here, and very easily switch between my different websites on the same platform. Simvoly has simply removed a significant amount of the sweat equity needed for website building.

Pros

I began a steep learning curve a few years back when I needed my own website, I began with weebly but soon found it too restrictive so graduated to WP, what a nightmare and colossal time consumer with so much choice paralysing your progress.
Then came Simvoly, the perfect middle ground between the simplicity of weebly and the firepower of WP, and it was well geared up for SEO. It's a weight off my shoulders being able to come to my Simvoly builder and add landing pages, do tweaks, and pretty much anything I like, and now along comes funnels.

Cons

Its a young company with a mountain to climb as it competes with WP but its doing itself proud, just be a little patient with support sometimes. It can be a bit frustrating to have developers of other products focusing on WP plugins and not being able to take advantage it them, but there are ways around that.

Joe M.
  • Industry: Online Media

The Best Platform on the market!

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

I have built a business while helping many others do the same things very user-friendly and astonishing support team!

Pros

It is simple and easy to use! Powerful and fast!

Cons

There aren't really anything that brings an undavantage as it does and performs over the expectations!

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Really nice and easy builder

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Helped me create my online store in no time. Best website builder I've seen.

Pros

It is fast and intuitive. I use Simvoly for my online shop. In it, I found everything I needed without any struggles. I will keep using the service for a long time. I am really happy with the overall experience with Simvoly.

Cons

Nothing, it works great! I had no issues with Simvoly so far.