Simvoly Reviews

Simvoly

Building pages, sites and funnels with a few clicks.

4.7/5 (35 reviews)
Iain S.

Smart, easy to use and no more wordpress updates

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

Moving to Simvoly from WP has made life so much easier. I was concerned it would be a compromise but the themes are so good and the ease of use has been really refreshing. It's an upgrade rather than a compromise. I'm considering moving all my sites to Simvoly. I'm happy to host my business site with them but have also added a site for my mother's business. It took me a Saturday morning to build her the best site she's ever had. Very pleased.

Pros

It is a self contained host and site builder and as a non techy person I was able to create my site by myself. It's smart, fast, works well and impresses visitors. I did it without any outside help excepting a few pearls of wisdom from the support team. Looks good on mobile too.

It's easy and it looks good. I've spent hours learning WordPress even with builders like Elementor, and then keeping on top of the plugins, all of which seem to have a separate learning curve. It is exhausting. Haven't had any of this with Simvoly. Very easy and what learning there is seems fairly intuitive. I still struggle with the basics so it is a case of if I can do then anybody can!

There are a few things that they throw in like free SSL certificate. Just one less headache in terms of not learning how to do it and no cost - others like my registrar do charge for any type of SSL .

Cons

Even though it is easy to use I'd like to have been able to refer to clear documented video tutorials. At the moment there are a few lengthy videos available but it is time consuming to watch those searching for the relevant detail I needed. For example the mobile view looks great but I didn't realise how it worked at first and this meant I had to go back and redo some work when I could have just done it all quite easily at the same first time. Even though there are a couple of cons it just doesn't compare to the amount of cons I've found having to dance through all the WP hoops.

Nikola H.

The best website builder out there

Reviewed on 2019/03/07

I started with Simvoly back in early 2016 when the product was still young. The platform kept improving and actually exceeded my expectations. I can't say for sure what was there back then from the features it has now, but I can't really think of a feature that's not in the platform - you can create an online store, blog, funnels, memberships and so on. By the way you won't really find a better and more customizable funnels solution and their price is waaaaaaay cheaper than other ones out there. I really recommend it.

Pros

Amazingly easy to and intuitive to use. Takes literally no time to have a good website up and running. Has tons of features like blogs, funnels, online stores... you name it.

Cons

I found no cons so far. Back then I had a couple of websites and I moved all to Simvoly over a couple of months. Actually this is my main source of income since I'm developing websites (and Online Stores) for clients for quite some time now.

Leonardo W.

Website + Hosting + Payment Gateway All in One Solution

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

Very happy with Simvoly, it help use to make money!

Pros

Simvoly is a website builder, a funnel builder, a hosting and a payment gateway solution, all in one. If you are looking for a platform to build a website for your business or an ecommerce, look no further. We have 5 different stores built with Simvoly, that we migrate from Shopify.

I think they offer a better deal for the money, support is always responsive and they adapt faster. When in Shopify, you need to pay premium for each feature, and they lack a funnel builder, which is huge.

Simvoly is a pleasant experience, I really tell my friends to try, worth every dollar.

Cons

Nothing I can remember, it's really simple to use. Maybe the only thing is sometimes the tutorials are not so clear, but the support team is always there to help.

Gary H.

Move beyond templates

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

I wanted a site builder that gave more flexibility in design beyond templates like so many companies offer now. I felt limited by Shopify, SquareSpace, and the like. I have some web design background and found Simvoly offered what I wanted. You can customize your pages far beyond any template builder. And the nice thing is that if you're not wanting to spend a ton of time on design, they have plenty of templates to choose from as a starting point. Their site builder is easy to get around and allows you to edit both the mobile and desktop version of the site. And the price is fantastic for the amount of functionality you get!

Cons

Their integration game is pretty weak right now. If you're selling stuff, you'll need to use outside sources. It would be nice to see them integrate with a shipping provider like PirateShip or ShipStation. And for customer retention, it would be nice to see an integration with Yotpo or Refersion.

Yusuff M.

An incredible product to build websites, funnels and online store in one place

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

Absolutely fantastic and would recommend highly.

Pros

Simvoly is a truly all in one website builder. I can build websites, funnels, e-commerce store and blog everything from a single dashboard. It's a huge time saver. There is no other tool in the market which could do all these.

It also saves a lot of money as it's not required subscribing to many software, one for websites, one for funnels and one more for online store.

The store builder is really feature rich and easy to design eye catching and professional looking pages.

There are integrations with many of the major email marketing platforms and also payment processors like Stripe and PayPal.

The real time analytics are easy to have a look and have a look on how the funnels are performing and there is also in built A/B split testing to check different variants of pages.

Similar competing tools cost at least twice or thrice, with limited features and support.

The team comes up with frequent updates of new features and they keep improving the existing features all the time.

Cons

Zapier integration is not available as of now which is important for me. However, I was informed that it's on the works and will be released very soon. So, nothing to complain about.

Caroline D.

Fabulous product, excellent design, terrific customer service

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

Simvoly takes drag-n-drop web design to an entirely new level. After figuring out WordPress.org and building my site there, I learned about a deal to purchase Simvoly via AppSumo (as an early user's option). This remains one of my very best AppSumo purchases. I transferred my website to Simvoly and could not be happier with the easy of design, flexibility, opportunities for creativity and monetization, and the responsive customer service built in to the system. The Simvoly team is amazing! I'm also starting to design websites for others through Simvoly's White Label program.

Pros

Ease of drag-n-drop design, easy ability to adjust design to fit computer, tablet, phone, responsive customer service.

Cons

I would like a more interactive and robust commenting capability in the software (not Disqus) and would like the ability to better customize the shop.

Mark H.

Simvoly You Want!

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

We have several websites and webshops on Simvoly. Extremely​ satisfied. Their support is A double +.​

Pros

Simvoly is a dream come true for everyone that wants to make a good looking, fast, responsive, mobile-friendly​ website or webshop. We were always struggling with patching WordPress. No more. Some simple thing still runs​ on WordPress but will likely migrate to Simvoly soon. This is a drag and drop builder with sales funnel functionality and so much more on the roadmap. Amazing!

Cons

Simvoly is into rapid development. This is great. But at first, there was no proper changelog​. That was annoying​ , ​to say the least. Luckily, that is a thing of the past.

Richard G.

style + ease + affordable = Simvoly

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I have developed several digital products with more in the pipeline, its good to be able to host all my landing pages here, and very easily switch between my different websites on the same platform. Simvoly has simply removed a significant amount of the sweat equity needed for website building.

Pros

I began a steep learning curve a few years back when I needed my own website, I began with weebly but soon found it too restrictive so graduated to WP, what a nightmare and colossal time consumer with so much choice paralysing your progress.
Then came Simvoly, the perfect middle ground between the simplicity of weebly and the firepower of WP, and it was well geared up for SEO. It's a weight off my shoulders being able to come to my Simvoly builder and add landing pages, do tweaks, and pretty much anything I like, and now along comes funnels.

Cons

Its a young company with a mountain to climb as it competes with WP but its doing itself proud, just be a little patient with support sometimes. It can be a bit frustrating to have developers of other products focusing on WP plugins and not being able to take advantage it them, but there are ways around that.

Darrius S.

Terrible Experience

Reviewed on 2018/02/28
Review Source

Cons

I will try and make a very long and terrible story short. I signed up for their white label website builder program...which is where my troubles started. Communication is very up and down..they reply every now and then but not consistently. The website builder has a lot of bugs. Honestly, they should not even have a website builder reseller program. The core website builder functionality is broken and the reseller program functions are even worse. But lets put all that to the side to address why I decided to leave this review (I NEVER leave reviews). I was fed up and decided to go to PayPal to escalate it and try and get my money back. They told me they don't do refunds because of the terms and conditions I signed. Well, I went back to read those and guess what...the page COULD NOT BE FOUND! That's right no terms and conditions. After they threatened me over escalating it, I showed them a screenshot of these blank pages and guess what happened then...magically the link was changed with all these in-depth terms and conditions. These guys are the most FRAUD I have ever seen. Do not use them. And for whoever is reviewing my comment, I can verify any information you need to show in a real customer. If you guys don't post this because you want to be "liked" by this company then it shows a lot of today's businesses. Just disgusting..do not use these guys, please. They sacrificed their entire reputation over a couple of hundred bucks. No integrity what so ever.

Response from Simvoly

Hello Mr. Darrius, I believe we already won our 3 cases in PayPal against you for your false claims. You continued to lie in front of the PayPal support and you got quickly punished for that sketchy behavior. You've tried to commit a fraud on our platform and I think there is a reason for us to even press legal charges against you. We do not appreciate partners who are using our platform for the wrong reasons, lying to companies like PayPal and trying to talk bad about a company that tried to help you every step of the way. Wish you all the best.

0.0/10

Really nice and easy builder

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Helped me create my online store in no time. Best website builder I've seen.

Pros

It is fast and intuitive. I use Simvoly for my online shop. In it, I found everything I needed without any struggles. I will keep using the service for a long time. I am really happy with the overall experience with Simvoly.

Cons

Nothing, it works great! I had no issues with Simvoly so far.

Fadie A.

WOW ... the best solution for Marketers!

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

I build multi-million & billion dollar sales funnels. I've used everything from CF to WordPress and everything in between. This company literally blew everyone out of the water. Their pricing, customer support, and the overall machine they built is amazing.

Pros

Everything. The actual software has no bugs that I have found. Anything that I need help with the customer support team is very quick to respond via the live chat. The team of developers and people in the company have always been so supportive of ideas and also feature requests.

Cons

If I had to pick one thing it would be the traffic limitations --- even on the higher plans.

Liya N.

My favorite

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

As you may notice, my experience with Simvoly is extremely positive. There are a few things that I could say are not so positive, but because they are quite small it is not worth it to writing about them. That is why I can wish everyone a pleasant start to your goals. With Simvoly for sure you will achieve them!

Pros

I cannot hide my satisfaction with Simvoly. Even when I first discovered them about a year ago, I knew this company had potential for development. Now I am using their services and I see how much they have done for that time. What I like most is that they provide opportunities for people through their builder with easy use and wonderful results. Absolutely high level of customer service, always very responsive and polite.

Cons

Even if I do not like something, they will immediately fix it or update it as an improvement in the builder. I can advise everyone who have interest in using Simvoly, to be open to novelties, because even if you miss something, for sure it will be add in the future.

Cathy T.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

What a GREAT group at Simvoly. They work hard to help us and provide top quality products. We are building a great partnership and enjoy working with Simvoly.

Pros

This is one of the best partners we could ever have. We did our research and not only do we love it so do our customers!

Cons

There is nothing we don't like. We look forward to updates and Simvoly keeps us informed as to when they are coming.

Jonathan D.

I love Simvoly, and so will you.

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

There is no shortage of website builders, I find simvoly the best because it has the least amount of headache / heartache attached to the process ;)

Pros

Stupid simple easy peasy website builder, that comes with zero headaches of backups, servers, etc

You can build a serious web presense with this software. You can build a ecom store, a membership site, a blog, a business site and kick ass funnels.

Cons

I needs ability to automate (it needs zapier or ability to push and pull data). and intergrate with more 3rd party tools.

Laurie O.

Simvoly is THE solution for your website needs!

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Simvoly has been a life saver. It has taken all the guesswork out of how to design a brilliant and beautiful website.

Pros

There are so many templates and options for each section of the templates that it's impossible not to create something to be proud of.

Cons

I have no complaints at this time! It's a lot of fun to use.

Andres G.

I created client websites with ease and entirely custom designed using my white label account

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

It's easy to use, with beautiful desings; start with a templates or start with a blank canvas, up to you. love the preview options and the different types of ways to create the pages. Has good features and is easy to add new html code and css too, thats is really important to our workflow

Cons

not too many tutorials and some features are still confusing to use. lack of membership site creation and lack of integration, not even zappier :(

Really cool product for everyone that wants to have website up and running in no time !

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Very happy ! The greatest website builder on the market right now.
Please accelerate your development according to appsumo roadmap.

Pros

Quick, Simple, Easy
Generate a great website really fast, just some clicks and you're done.
Nice but simple e-commerce builder.

Cons

Needs some improvement in websites bar menu settings.
User experience needs to be more simplified - not very clear for standard users

Katie M.

I love it!

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

I've created an entirely new website design that I can host everything on! I could even host classes on if i wanted too with site membership and protected pages (you can either password protect or set groups) It's super powerful! I love it!

Pros

It's so easy to use! The designs are beautiful; you can either use one of their templates or start with a blank one. You can use previous pages as templates and set up different types of headers so you can make landing pages! Everything I wanted in a website platform i found! out with wordpress and onto simvoly!

Cons

I'd like better tutorials a lot of what i've been able to accomplish i've done by pure trial and error. I hear they are on the way to doing that though!

A very professional web designer

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I have been able to design my own website ad sites for my clients using Simvoly. A very professional web designer

Pros

One of the best web designers I have used. They have recently added sales funnels which as a marketer are brilliant. Very easy to use the designer and it comes with loads of great templates for all sorts of industries. Has a built in ecommerce store which is very east to set up.

Cons

Some of the widgets are not available across all the templates which was surprising but that's only a minor problem

Nicole L.

Value for Money Website Builder + Funnels

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Pros

I'm able to create any website and funnels within a few mins, this is insane

Cons

Not I can know off as a heavy user for Simvoly

Sandeep S.

Great product and awesome support

Reviewed on 2018/12/29

Pros

Easy of use and so many functions and features. Also the service is great

Cons

nothing. everything looks and works wonderful.

Laurie O.

The best way to bring your online presence into the world!

Reviewed on 2018/05/19

Pros

Everything I could possibly think about creating for my website is possible and super easy with Simvoly!

Cons

The only thing I would like is the ability to transfer blog posts from blogger or wordpress into my simvoly blog section.

Bimbisara P.

Easy to use all-in-one website builder with unique features

Reviewed on 2018/08/12

Loving Simvoly and the team behind it. They have created a solid platform that works as it should. The recent Header and Global styling updates have really launched the platform into a next-level page builder.

The best thing would be to try for yourself using the free trial. It is one of the most enjoyable page building experiences I've had.

Pros

- Very easy to figure out and get started
- Complete website and e-commerce solution
- Live chat support
- powerful header builder and global styling features

Cons

Sometimes the support is a bit slow to respond and/or fail to reply to chats but I think this is just an oversight that can be easily resolved.

Stephen C.

Super slick and easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/11/22

I got a slick consulting website setup within a few hours and although other tools are currently more feature rich, the well chosen options keeps me on track and actually makes my website builds quicker!

Pros

Simvoly has great pre built templates but is also easy to use to build from scratch! I've used a few drag and drop builders and this is the easiest one I've used! It also has slick animations to allow sections of your website to slide in like the high end tech websites!

Cons

More integrations needed but updates have been coming regularly so just more time needed!

Easiest website builder for someone who doesn't know to code

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Easy to build websites for companies or clients, completely on cloud.

Pros

Simplicity is setting up a website, has an amazing set of templates to begin. Has an amazing feature called funnel builder

Cons

Wait time to get support. They did not honor two licenses that I had bought even after following up many times (I had missed the redemption date due to confusion)