SailPlay Sender Reviews

SailPlay Sender

Email & SMS marketing automation platform

5/5 (2 reviews)
Natalia P.

The best marketing platform ever!

Reviewed on 2015/09/03

I have been working with SailPlay team since 2013 and I greatly appreciate what they did for us in Papa John's Russia. With their support we've successfully launched our Papa Rewards bonus loyalty program that has a 70% penetration rate among all our clients in Russia. Our customers are very happy gain extra points and receive free pizza from us, we get so many thankful feedbacks from them every day. SailPlay is not just about Bonus Program, they are fulfilling all your needs that you may have or even didn't think of. Within 2 months we've integrated a cross-functional email marketing platform that helps us to send not just simple everyday emails but to develop a sophisticated email marketing scheme with triggered e-shot campaigns with such triggers as customer's last order date, last order value, order frequency, preferences, even his interests! Now we're not about bothering emails, we're about giving our clients what they really desire. Since launch, our open rate increased by 20%, click rate increased by 35% and order frequency among opt-in customers increased by 12%. We can't help mentioning an outstanding 24/7 customer service we get from SailPlay. They are willing to help their customers in everything and really do that. To summarise, becoming SailPlay's client you receive a flexible individual approach from the company that really cares.

Margarita N.

The best Email service for retailers!

Reviewed on 2015/09/03

It over a decade of using various platforms, I have to say that SailPlay Sender is the best.
We also use SailPlay Loyalty Software for our customer loyalty program. The best thing that they are integrated with each other.

I would recommend SP to my professional contacts.

Response from SailPlay

Thank you!