Traineaze

Online employee, partner & customer training platform

Shauna P.

Great system for the money

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Field personnel can train on topics anytime, anywhere. Just this week two employees went through a training module while waiting for the building inspector and concrete to show up on the jobsite. I was paying them anyway, but this system made that time valuable.

Pros

Great system for small company and will grow with you. Ease of use, price, flexibility, tracking of employee's completions. It enables a new or small company to have all their training material online easily and affordably.

Cons

Could look prettier, wish it had an app, it would be great if after an employee has completed and passed a training that the employees could reference the material without paging through the training that way the training material could be an easily referenced library of knowledge for the employee.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Shauna - Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it.

I'm not sure if you saw the customization options, but you can change the color scheme, upload your logo and modify other settings to make it look more like your brand.

For reviewing completed training, there is a table of contents that the learner can use to skip to just the part they are interested in. You could also attach a PDF version of the course as a reference document and make it available only after the learner has completed the course. Then when they are done, they could access/save the PDF whenever they want without opening the course.

I hope that helps.

Calvin C.

Great Learning Platform

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

I am helping my company set up training courses for our clients and has it been extremely easy to do what I want. The support team has been very helpful and has been very open to suggestions. I have seen many great features added as they have develop the platform.

Pros

Ease of use and great communication with tech support.

Cons

Really cannot think of something. They have addressed any concerns I had as well as there were times I had put out a feature request to be informed that it was in development already. They are good at predicting features a customer would want.

One thing I would not mind is the ability to download the course as a pdf for archive purposes.

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Calvin for the review. It's been awesome working with you and we definitely appreciate all the feedback you have given us. Good stuff!

Jason N.

Overall, Traineaze a great tool for delivering training content.

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

We looked at several LCMS before settling on Traineaze. What bought us back was and finalized our decision was the support.

When we need something, we call and Chris always answers, there is no going through several different prompts. We have also asked for a few modifications to the system to meet our needs. Chris has always been very friendly, informative, and responsive to all of our request. So far, all of our requests have been quickly fulfilled.

Unfortunately, it is not easy to find this type of friendly and responsive support. We are grateful to have found Traineaze, and find it to be of great value.

Pros

Ease of use. Support

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Jason for the review and I'm happy to hear you are getting great value from Traineaze!

Candi D.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy to use and very flexible!

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Ease of use, easy to train someone else, customized training for my employees.

Pros

As a small company experiencing rapid growth I needed a solution that is easy to use, scale able, yet affordable. I found all three in this software.

Cons

I don't think there is an app, since my guys are in the field an app to take quizzes and training would be ideal.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Candi - Thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

While there is no app in the app store, Traineaze is optimized to work across smartphones, tablets, desktops and laptops. It will automatically adjust to your device's size/format enabling your people in the field to receive their training and quizzes. I'll reach out to you to discuss.

Joe M.

Great Tool, Getting Better everyday

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

This has been a great tool for us and the support has been outstanding. This is making make training our customers and staff so much easier and more effective.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Joe! We have enjoyed working with you and your team!

Ross F.

New to program, seems easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

I know if my employees are using it.

Pros

Ease of use.Customer Service is excellent.

Cons

None at this time.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Ross! Thank you for the feedback, that made our day! :)

Christian V.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Very intuitive, easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

Very easy to upload users using Excel. Keeping track of team members progress could not be easier. the option to print certificates is also a nice feature.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Christian for the kind words! It's awesome to be working with you all!

Vishal S.

Suddenly training is the easiest part of our implementation

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

We were looking for an easy way to provide product training to our customers and Traineaze is perfect for this. It was easy to setup and we had our first online courses ready to go in less than a day.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Vishal. I am glad to hear that Traineaze has helped improve your implementations!

Meagan B.

Top notch customer support!

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

I have been impressed by the high level of support Traineaze has provided since day 1.

With Traineaze, I have created an intensive Online Training Program for our mountain bike guides around the world. Traineaze has allowed me to relay important content through a combination of written information, videos, and photos to assist with learning and understanding.

Any glitch I came across while building out our training and brought to the attention of Traineaze, was addressed within 24-hours (if not immediately), which I have truly been very impressed by.

The formatting function is a bit whacky: spacing, fonts, font size etc. was a bit trying, but the final result looks great.

It would be valuable if the training I created on Traineaze could be turned into a printable format, so employees could have a hard copy to refer to either in print or a cloud reader style.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Meagan for the review! As a fellow mountain biker, it makes me smile to hear Traineaze is helping you deliver training to all your guides around the world!

I appreciate the feedback about auto generating a printable version!

Crystal C.

Traineaze makes me shine like the star that they are!

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

I found Traineaze in Q4 2015 when evaluating competitive training software platforms for a client. After considering my options, I chose to recommend Traineaze because of how easy it was for me to set up a demonstration, because of the excellent customer support that I received immediately whenever I had a question, and because of the great investment for the money. The platform has been an absolute pleasure to work with for setting up training programs for my clients! It does everything I need it to do and the ability to customize and report on data has been fantastic. I have peace of mind knowing that the Traineaze support team is there whenever I need them and in my experience they make ongoing efforts for continuous improvements that just makes the product better and better. Not once have I experienced a problem with the product, the process, or the awesome people at Traineaze! I can't thank you enough for setting me up for success with my clients and I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone who is looking for a fast, flexible, and efficient training platform!

Response from Traineaze

Thank you so much for the kind words Crystal! I'm glad both you and your clients are happy. We have really enjoyed working with you!

Nancy S.

Fabulous training solution for distributed sales teams

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

Training 500+ sales personnel in 125 locations across the US and Canada. Creating content in the Traineaze platform was super easy and the on-boarding process has been relatively pain-free, even among a largely computer illiterate training audience. There are lots of platforms with more bells and whistles but few that are as user-friendly as Traineaze. Very happy with the overall experience.

Pros

User friendliness and lack of superfluous features

Cons

Tools available for tracking and managing progress could be improved to more easily allow customized messaging and reporting.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Nancy for the kind words! It's been great working with you and seeing how your training program has grown!

I appreciate the feedback about allowing further customization with messaging and reporting. We are always working hard to improve Traineaze and your feedback is very helpful.

Teresa C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Making online training easy

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

Our company has been using Traineaze for several months now. We have been able to quickly put together online trainings for hundreds of users that are interactive and effective. The support has been personalized and second to none. Changes and improvements continue to improve the program. I thoroughly enjoy using this program.

Pros

Easy, different features like being able to add audio, video, powerpoint etc to training

Cons

Have had a few issues with enrollments, and think you should be able to delete users.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you for the review Teresa!

I made note of your feedback about deleting users. While you can't "hard delete" a user, you can inactivate them so they can't login and they stop showing up on dashboards/reports. This way you can always access training records of old accounts.

Crystal C.

Traineaze is an incredible tool for my small business

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

Traineaze allows you to Customize and edit anything you want to. I love that you can make a short quiz after each section of the videos we use.

Cons

I wish it was a little easier to use. Something are a little confusing. Maybe a "how-to" video would work.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you for the feedback Crystal! If you ever have any questions or need assistance please feel free to call us or email us - we are always happy to help. We'd also be happy to do a one on one webinar with you to cover anything you need assistance with.

Lindsay S.

Good program for the price!

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

We use Traineaze for a clients employee and Brand Ambassador training. The set up is easy, however, the only downfall is that I wish we were able to import powerpoint slide transitions to make the presentation more interesting and to flow better. Overall, login for everyone is easy and editing content is easy. I would recommend for an employee training program.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Lindsay! I am glad you are finding Traineaze easy to to use and that's it's helping with all your different training needs.

I greatly appreciate the feedback about slide transitions. One thing you can try is when you upload your PowerPoint you can choose to convert it into a single content item, the slide transitions should be preserved. However, this may not be ideal for all situations - especially if you want to add additional content between slides.

Kaitlin B.

Easy to Use and Friendly Service

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

Our small business has loved using traineaze. It's very user friendly and if we ever do have questions, we've found the customer support to be fantastic. It's personalized and fits our needs perfectly. We'd highly recommend this to others.

Pros

Easy to use; automatically sends certificates for our users; very helpful tracking system.

Cons

NA

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Kaitlin! It's been great working with you!

Dan K.

This gave our company a professional training platform in a day.

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

We needed a place to teach our employees, customer-engineers, and distributor reps about our products and services. Being able to use multiple mediums, test for progress and completion, and allow a couple levels of management/oversight met the needs right out of the gate. Now, if only I could get our product managers to make more content faster! ;)

Response from Traineaze

Thank you for the review Dan! We also appreciate the useful suggestions you provided as you ramped up your product and services training!

Jennifer C.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

Traineaze is very easy to use! We are constantly finding new subjects to turn into a video to share with others.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Jennifer - Thank you for the review! I'm glad Traineaze is inspiring you to always seek out new training content. :)

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact our support department. I am confident you will be just as satisfied with our support as you are the product.

Sean G.

Traineaze is the most feature rich LMS for the money!

Reviewed on 2016/10/19

We evaluated several top LMS programs and Traineaze is by far the most feature rich product for the money. The customer support is excellent. We had a suggestion about one of the features and within days our suggestion was reviewed and implemented making our overall experience that much better.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Sean. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying Traineaze. :)

Robin W.

Excited to use Traineaze as a tracking for training progress within our business.

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

I like that you can see that assignments have been started or completed. As well as you can add new courses.

Cons

Haven't been able to use it enough yet to have something that we do not care for. It has been tracking everything we need so far.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Robin - We are excited to work with you and your team! Thank you for the positive feedback. :)

Whitney B.

Love Traineaze

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

Building trainings with your product is quick and simple. It makes administering trainings to our entire workforce quick and painless.

Response from Traineaze

Thank you Whitney for the review! I'm happy to hear Traineaze is working so well for you! :)

Cheri S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

great program and people

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

Pros

how easy it is to use, you could literally figure it out all by yourself uploading and making your own tests is very easy. We have 20+ different testing modules set up and it took no time at all. This is by far the best we have worked with.

Cons

having to have someone add another person to the same email, some of our staff share an email with their spouse and each person has to have a different email, then there are a few times that the password will then mess up

Response from Traineaze

Hi Cheri - Thank you for your feedback and kind words, we really appreciate it!

Sarah T.

Very Easy to Navigate

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

Traineaze is a good fit for our company. We were looking for an easy-to-use platform to train employees both internally and externally, and the available features easily allowed us to do this. It would be nice to allow for pauses in the training videos to ask questions instead of having to create this within the video, but overall I would recommend Traineaze. The features and functionality are what we were looking for. I have not been in touch with the customer support yet so I cannot comment on that.

Response from Traineaze

Hi Sarah - Thank you for the review and the feedback! I'm glad you are finding Traineaze easy to use and helpful. Feel free to contact our support department anytime...we would love to hear from you (although I guess it's always better when you don't need to contact support). :)

Timothy M.

Very Happy with Traineaze

Reviewed on 2017/03/01

We use Traineaze to share videos and information with our new hires. I love being able to do quizzes and offer certificates after someone completes their training. Having no previous online training experience, I found getting started was simple. It seems like the more I use it, the more I find it can do. Traineaze is exactly what we were looking for. I have only contacted support once, but they were very helpful and responsive.

Pros

Easy to use for someone with little-to-no experience. I love being able to award certificates upon completion.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this time.

Response from Traineaze

Thanks Timothy! We are happy to hear Traineaze is working well for you. :)

Tim B.

Info & Training across many locations

Reviewed on 2015/08/05

We have a very large company with many employees and 20 locations, so needless to say getting any information and/or training to everyone has been difficult and time consuming. Traineaze has provided the ultimate solution for our situation. The program is exceedingly easy to use, intuitive and complete. The ability to "assign" the training module to specific staff, and follow their progress is fantastic. Additionally, it allows each staff to view/train on their schedule, without undue interruption to busy schedules. From production, to testing and tracking... the Traineaze developers have produced an outstanding service and product.

Mark A.

Traineaze - Very easy to use!

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

Our team was seeking a learning management system (LMS) such as Traineaze for training our Sales team. After an introductory call to familiarize ourselves with Traineaze, we immediately began utilizing it for training. Overall it was very straightforward to use and whenever we had any technical questions, their support staff was always available and responsive to our needs.

Response from Traineaze

Thanks for the review Mark! It's been great working with you and I'm gad you are finding Traineaze easy to use and valuable for your sales training.