Frontline Insights Platform Reviews

Frontline Insights Platform

Actionable insights for education providers

4.5/5 (6 reviews)
Danielle T.

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Pros

I work in education and use Frontline to view students' IEPs and other educational plans. It is easy to use and allows you to view plans and to make changes. It allows you to make changes to the document, add more details and print the plans. The format of the plans looks nice and professional.

Cons

Nothing- it gets the job done! no complaints.

Deanna A.

Aesop

Reviewed on 2019/04/15

Pros

Works well as a sub finder program and absence monitor.

Cons

Not very easy to customize for specific needs.

Kathleen B.

Easy to use with all the features

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Pros

Frontline is great! So easy to set up your account and use. I like that I can customize information about my day and include notes to the administrator.

Cons

I am not quite clear on the algorithm as to who sees my jobs and when. It seems like some of my blocked subs are still able to get in and take the job.

Caitlin B.

Works great for my needs

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/06

I have had an overall positive expereince using Frontline Insights Platform.

Pros

What I like about Frontline is that there are many options for me to use. I primarily use frontline in order to log and track my work absences. It is very thourough and visually appealing. The log in screen works perfect and I appreciate the reminder that my username is my phone number.

Cons

Frontline can take a little bit of time in order to figure out how to use it. I needed to ask questions to my colleagues to ensure I was submitting absenses correctly. Now that I have used this many times, it has gotten easier to use.

7.0/10
Jamie B.

Does what it needs to do

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Pros

This software make it possible to get my job done conveniently most of the time.

Cons

When first using the software it is confusing but customer service is helpful and once you get the hang of it it is much easier

Jared T.

Professional Development

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Our staff finds it easy to register for events, and also like the updates/reminders of registrations.

Pros

This software is very easy to navigate and allows our staff to access professional development opportunities.

Cons

Sorting/organizing events could be modified to an easier sorting format.