EventMobi

The Leader in Event Management and Virtual Event Platforms

Jamison M.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

App works, but nothing special about it

Reviewed on 2019/12/04

App works fine, but could use a facelift to bring it into 2019

Pros

I was with the team that evaluated this software for an event. The team decided to move forward and the event was successful, but many features were underused.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky and feels like it hasn't been updated in YEARS. Information IS available even after the event.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback for EventMobi. We're very happy that your event and event app was a success. We hear you about the look and feel of the app. As you know, EventMobi is one of the original innovators in this space and we have created one of the most comprehensive platforms in the market today.

Just over a year and a half ago, we completed the redesign of the Experience Manager (our CMS) and our customers love the new platform as it allows them to manage their entire event stack. We have been working hard on a design update of the event app, so if you would like a sneak peak please get in touch with your account manager. We plan to release it this summer and are super excited to showcase a fresh design complete with new features.

We hope we have an opportunity to have your team and attendees use the new EventMobi for your next event :)

- Bob Vaez
CEO

• Used Other for 2+ years

Great meeting app and the best customer service

Reviewed on 2018/09/06

Pros

We've been using EventMobi for our past 6 meetings and we love it. It's very easy to add your meeting info (schedule, speakers, attendees) and there is a lot of customization as well. You can select the color theme, change the widgets on the home screen, set up polls, and many other things. They also follow up after your event with a detailed analytics report on app usage. Their support is excellent if you need any assistance. I've always been able to get someone via their chat box when you're setting up the app. This is an awesome product and I can't see us moving to another platform anytime soon.

Cons

I have no complaints about this product. It satisfies all of our needs.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your review and your business!

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

EventMobi

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

The costumers are very happy with the way EventMobi works, and the business is very happy also to have acquired this software.

Pros

Everything in the software is very friendly to new users, the software is very well built so that it doesnt crash even though using it in a high demand event. EventMobi has helped the business to become even more efficient due to the way that we can reach more costumers in an easier way.

Cons

He only problem with EventMobi is that sometimes these events happen in places where connectivity can be hard to access, so having no internet connection ruins the purpose of the app.

Adam C.

All in one event management!

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

For a conference or meeting this is an excellent tool for the digital age.

Pros

Eventmobi is a software platform for doing event management. It is app based so users can log in on their phone, tablet or computer. So it is a great way to go "green" for a meeting or event (reduce printing costs too). However, this is just the beginning. You have digital event planning and can push email blasts, programs, alerts, attendee info. Plus, you can automate the collection of survey data, live polling and audience participation. The platform is quite easy to use and for a small meeting/conference easily handled by one person rather than an event management company. For a very large meeting you may need more people depending on your timelines.

Eventmobi has integrated registration and payment processing (with Stripe) and makes this part of the meeting simple to organize. You know in real time how many people are coming, how much money you are making from ticket sales etc.

In addition, you can push requests from Eventmobi to ask speakers or participants for their bios, asks sponsoring companies for logos, descriptions and website links all with the click of a button. Many of our vendors really like have the additional contact with attendees thru the app.

At the end of your event you can generate a lot of analytics about how people used the app and interacted with vendor pages. You can collate survey data on speakers and sessions into very nice pdf reports or excel tables.

Customer service is fast and excellent.

Cons

There were some areas in the registration system that were a bit cumbersome or required contacting customer support to fix (e.g. if somebody wanted to cancel their registration). However, there is a new build of the software this year (2018) and a lot of these issues have apparently been fixed.

Response from EventMobi

Hi Adam, thank you very much for your review and your business. We appreciate it. You are correct that our Experience Manager platform launched this year does address many of the challenges you've observed earlier. We invite you to check them out for your new event.

Decker M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

App made our conference communications easy!

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

EventMobi offers solutions for communicating conference information. They have many features that has made our conference run more smoothly and has reduced administrative time.

Pros

*We were able to go paperless - no more bulky printed conference guides. We are able to provide attendees with a schedule, speaker listings, vendors, maps, and more.
*The EventMobi template app has enough options that we can customize it to our needs, but is specific for conferences so we are not drowning in options.
*The app notification systems is a lifesaver for sending instant announcements to attendees during the conference.
*Before we used printed guides and decisions had to be made weeks prior to the conference for printing. Now, with EventMobi, we can make changes during the event and everyone is automatically updated. (Room changes etc).
*Tech Support helped us copy over last years app so we didn't have to start from scratch this year, each year it gets easier to set-up. We save lots of time using an app vs. paper guides.
*Add on features allow us to customize our app to what we need.
* Ask a Question allows the audience to participate in a panel discussion by submitting their question on the app, and a moderator could display the question for the audience to see. Allowed us to get to the real questions from attendees.

Cons

*It does rely on users downloading the app and having access to wifi or wireless data. Some conference centers have poor cell reception. We had issues with some participants receiving notifications if they were in areas with poor cell reception.
*Sometimes people with poor tech skills struggle with the app. They have a hard time seeing how the data is interconnected. They want to see an easy "at a glance" schedule, rather than one with all the details (rooms, speakers, etc).
*Our event is for teens, and not all teens have smartphones - it does require the use of a smartphone to work.

Jennifer W.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

1st year using the APP for our conference. Big Success! Hopefully will have more use in 2019.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Saved money and trees as did not have to print as many conference packages. Ability to push out messages with any last minute changes to the attendees. All conference information at your fingertips i.e. maps, agenda, power point presentations, speaker profiles, exhibitor info etc.

Pros

As this was our first year we did not get complete "buy in" by attendees but the ones that did use liked the ability to evaluate the workshops online, have their personal schedule with locations and maps at their fingertips and be able to follow along with the presenters as the ppt presentations were also available on the APP. Live Polls was also a big hit especially during our plenary presentations - once people got the hang of it - it almost became a game to vote for the questions! Overall the APP was very user friendly, well organized with lots of information available to the attendees. Love that at the end of the day I could easily create a report to review evaluations - no need to hire someone to input all the eval data from hundreds of paper evals!!!! I did not use all the features this year but plan to use more in 2019.

Cons

It was very labour intensive to input all the attendee schedule information as we did not link our registration with the APP - I have since talked to Eventmobi and I will do things a little different next year to make it easier on me. Also, each time I imported the agenda spreadsheet attendees profiles were lost - Eventmobi has since fixed this issue. Impressed that they take feedback seriously and strive for Continuous Quality Improvement.

Response from EventMobi

Jennifer, thank you for this incredibly thorough review! We really appreciate your insights.
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ Eventmobi

Tanya D.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Other for 2+ years

EventMobi is the only event app I'll use!

Reviewed on 2018/11/05

Our clients have come to rely on EventMobi for keeping up-to-date with our event logistics and presentations. And, funny story... a colleague of mine was often complaining that our app needed to be 'improved' - that apps he used at other conferences were 'better'. But he couldn't give me anything objective to work with - his opinions were totally subjective so what could I do? Anyway, turns out the one event that he was always raving about their app switched to EventMobi! :D He still can't give me any objective feedback, but, at least now he realizes that EventMobi IS awesome and all that we need!

Pros

Eventmobi is very user friendly - from start to finish it's intuitive and easy to use - making changes is also easy - everything is fast and customizable - it's terrific!

Cons

Although I don't have a basis for comparison, this was the first event app I ever tried, I can't imagine it being improved upon and have no 'con' at all to mention!

Response from EventMobi

Tanya, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your business! Looking forward to many successful events with you:)

Amanda M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

The timely and responsive customer service offered by the EventMobi team was outstanding!

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

The customizable, dynamic and professional looking quality of the EventMobi platform made the final product look and feel responsive to the needs of our conference presenters, attendees and planning committee. I was new to EventMobi and I'd characterize myself as a novice event app user, in this regard. That said, it was easy to use, intuitive and I felt highly supported throughout the entire experience.

Cons

There's nothing I like "least" about the software but I was looking for features that are slated for future development. For instance, further options within surveys and polls responses. I look forward to seeing what's next on the horizon for EventMobi!

Response from EventMobi

Thanks for sharing your experience with EventMobi with others Amanda! We really appreciate it. We look forward to sharing future product updates with you.

Julie N.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great meeting companion

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

Our meetings generally consist of several breakouts and large amounts of people moving around at the same time. EventMobi allowed us to send out push alerts to attendees phones with heads up on where to go next and other important information. It was super easy to edit/add functionality on the fly.

Pros

The ease of setup with ability to customize with company branding

Cons

There was nothing we didn't like about this software

Response from EventMobi

Hi Julie, thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your business!

Neda W.

Great Experience with Eventmobi App

Reviewed on 2016/03/14

I just need you to figure out how you can create your logo in high resolution so when I want to create my Mobile App Sign (24x36") it does not look like pixels and out of order. Customer service was not able to help me with this.

Thanks
Neda

Response from EventMobi

Hi Neda,

We're delighted to hear that you had a great experience! We're glad we could assist you in delivering a fantastic event experience and it was a pleasure to work with you.

I'm sorry to hear about your issue with the graphic - we certainly should have been able to assist you with that and I'm talking to the team to ensure we don't run into that issue again.

We're looking forward to working with you again! :)

Regards,
Henry Hayes
Support Manager

Shannon W.
  • Industry: Events Services

Global Partner Conference

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Great personalized itineraries for everyone, and alerts that reminded everyone of certain things (ie. where they had to be, dinner updates, etc).

Pros

The personalized itineraries. Everyone loved it! I also loved the polling aspect of it. We used this for certain sessions, and it went over really well.

Cons

I don't think there was anything I didn't like about the software. It was very easy to use, and everyone loved it.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your review, Shannon. We really appreciate your sharing your experience with others!

Caleb B.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

The customer service was hands down the best part. They were prompt with their responses, quick to help you get what you need. They also worked with me on getting the price to within the budget I had while still getting me all the options we wanted.

Pros

The app was easy to update and customize. If I had any questions, they were answered within a few hours of asking. Not having much background with app building, it was so simple to catch on.

Cons

There were a few things I would have liked to have done, that weren't options as far as layout goes, but I figured ways around it.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for the review, Caleb! We're so glad you had a good experience, and were able to leverage an app at your event.
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing Manager @ EventMobi

• Industry: Higher Education

I did enjoy the EventMobi experience - great support team!

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

It definitely supported our event well. I really liked the survey options that were able to capture data from the event

Pros

Live Display, Support Team, built in registration system, aesthetics, branding options, app interface

Cons

Not being able to set overall event time, glitches like outgoing email not personalizing (support team did eventually solve it), formatting of notifications (luckily know a bit of html), having to re-write notifications every time

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Glad you enjoyed our support team! We are working on making notification improvements, but I will share your notes with our product team. Thanks again!
-Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Diane C.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

I have used EventMobi on several occasions and love it for its ease of use for us and the...

easy to use
all info in one place
captures all the info that we need for our events

Pros

Easy to use for both us and our attendees, easy to customize it to make it "our app".
Love the gamification - gets everyone engaged. Ability to include all the information and reduce our costs on printing and shipping. Instant updates and messages can be sent.

I love that you can make changes instantly - whether on your own, or with assistance from customer support. The follow up is always excellence, whenever I have had questions.

Cons

Would love the ability to have bilingual sites -so that all info from both french and english apps can be downloaded together.
Also would like the ability to share more than 1 photo at a time - some sort of area or link that we can give attendees so they could post their pictures.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Diane. We truly appreciate it! Those are excellent suggestions, which I will share with our product team so they can plan accordingly.
-Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Laine V.

Great features located on one user friendly platform + amazing customer support team!

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Pros

Incredibly easy to use on both ends (user and organizer). Love that our attendees are able to use one platform for everything onsite - viewing the agenda & presentations, live polling, Q&A, and session evaluations just to name a few.

Cons

Wish we had the ability to add in our own custom fields within the agenda/session descriptions and hope there might be an easier way to pin exhibitor map locations in the future. Looking forward to seeing whats to come for EventMobi!

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your review, Laine! I will share your feedback with our product team. Much appreciated!
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Kathy W.

No major complaints from this 4 time repeat user

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Decrease paper, easy updates and announcements to conference attendees, live polling and gamification.

Pros

It has multiple functions, is easy to set up, looks attractive, and easy and convenient for the end user at a reasonable price for a nonprofit.

Cons

There are still some areas that could be better streamlined to save time, you can't pull in a social media feed, and the gamification component could use some greater variety.

Response from EventMobi

Hey Kathy, thank you so much for writing a review! We really appreciate it as a repeat user. I will give your feedback to our product team so we can make improvements based on your suggestions.

Jim K.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement
  • Used Other for 2+ years

APP is user friendly and easy to build

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Cost savings on printed material. Allowed for interaction and anonymous speaker questions.

Pros

The ability to develop it to suit our individual needs. Very little training or expertise is required to input data and manage the APP.

Cons

Changes need to be saved every time one is made, results in me having to make multiple attempts because I forget to save. Perhaps a save change prompt if more than just me experience this.

Response from EventMobi

Thanks for your review, Jim! I will share your suggestion on the prompt with our product team. We really appreciate your feedback!

Carla M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Using EventMobi is easy and seamless. It's easy to set up events and update when necessary.

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

I have control of the information and I'm able to pre-populate communications for my attendees. It was my first time using the gamification option, the feature did exactly what it was suppose to do, give attendees an opportunity to network and move about the event with ease.

Cons

Unfortunately, I don't have any cons about this software, as it's a great resource for both small and large events.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for writing a review. We're glad you enjoyed the platform and had such a successful event! Best,
-Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Amy S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

My first experience with EventMobi was awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Using this software saved me time. It helped me be efficient and not need to send several reminder emails to my conference attendees. Everything they needed was available in the app.

Pros

The software was user friendly for me as the administrator and for our conference attendees. The software was intuitive and didn't take long for me to figure out as a first time user.

Cons

The one and only complaint that I received about the software was the fact that when using the app from an IPad, the user could only see it in portrait view - which made typing notes difficult for those attendees who had a keyboard on their IPad.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your review, Amy! I will share your users' feedback with our product team. That is a unique use case! Much appreciated,
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Natalie M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great app, easy to work with, it looks great; customer service is wonderful. Fair pricing!

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Audience engagement, paperless events, great app

Pros

Customer service and the development department are always open to suggestions. You get an account rep. You're talking to actual people. They're very responsive on chat and by email or phone.

Cons

The app is focused on larger events. I wish they would come up with features for one day events of approximately 120 participants. For example the possibility of multiple games/games linked to certain sessions. The possibility of copying an app. Not the content but the formatting... images/color scheme etc.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for sharing your feedback Natalie! We're glad you enjoyed our customer service. I will share your feedback with our team.
Thanks again!

Susan T.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great event app - easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/06/30

Eventmobi was used for an annual top leadership conference with 140 participants. It was the first time to use an event app within this audience. Experience has been great, especially regarding the CMS which is easy to use, the gamification possibilities, polls & feedback.

Pros

- Easy and modular CMS handling
- possibility to create the design
- Gamification
- real-time polls, feedback

Cons

- that it is a onetime agreement/ a contract for one event

Tina S.

Awesome product and great people to work with.

Reviewed on 2016/03/08

This was our first attempt at having an app for our annual customer meeting. We were looking for something that could deliver a good product at reasonable price (less than 100 attendees). Gabriello was great to work with to understand what our needs and price point were. Throughout the process, their customer support was very responsive and helped with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them and will use in the future.

Response from EventMobi

Hi Tina,

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad we were able to assist in delivering a successful event for your attendees. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Regards,
Henry Hayes
Support Manager

Heather Z.

App building was easy and helpful

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

I liked that I could customize what I wanted on the app and only pay for the items that I wanted to use.

Cons

The price was high (although good in comparison), but for an older event crowd, I don't think it was used enough for the price.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Using EventMobi helped take our sales meeting to a new level with it's easy to use features!

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

It provided a nice level of sophistication that our users were not expecting from a manufacturing company. It tied together our company's focus on technology and connectivity to our marketing activities and meetings.

Pros

Between the platform's ease of use and responsive customer service, we had a seamless event app integrated into our meeting. Our team enjoyed how quickly the updates pushed through the app and how easy it was to poll our audiences. We were able to gather critical feedback throughout the meeting as the event progressed. Set up is a snap once you go through the process once and is flexible for last minute updates.

Cons

Even though the software was super easy to use, sometimes modules became a little confusing. A lot of trial and error is needed for first-time users.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your feedback! I will share your module suggestion with our product team.
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Drew K.

Highly functional and interactive with strong customer service

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

It has been great. The staff are helpful, and it has been a great addition to our event planning capabilities as a Chamber. The ease of setting the site up and updating it is very straightforward and it really allows people to access the information much easier.

Pros

It is extremely functional and easy to use for individuals of varying technical knowledge and expertise. It is also very easy to set up and update.

Cons

Some people get confused when trying to load the web page to their home screen or download it from the app store, but that can also be attributable on some level to user error.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your feedback, Drew! We really appreciate it.
We have some materials that explain how to download the app we can share with you for your next event that should help some of your attendees out.
-The EventMobi team