EPAY HCM

Human capital management for employers of hourly workforces

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!
4,8
4,8
Anita L.

Very resourceful. Easy to use, navigate and report on

Reviewed on 2017/12/15

Overall package is good and very useful to meet the needs of the company

Pros

I like the entire software - each different module components are independently separated ..example timecards module is differentiated from timesheet module.

Jennifer T.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

We use this to punch into and out of work.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Makes it a breeze to punch in and out.

Pros

It is so simple. Log in, click, log out. Then you go do your shift. When you're done, you log in, click, log out and its that simple. You can also log in and out for lunch, check your punches. Very simple and easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software. It is just so simple, there is nothing to it, and it always works.

Lucy Z.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very great customer service

Reviewed on 2017/09/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Flexibility, customer attention, easily matched to our company's system requirements and specifications

Cons

Nothing so far! The support and features matched what we anticipated and the company further supported us afterward

Sharon R.

Great on-line payroll service

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

This on-line payroll service is very easy to use to input payroll data and keep track of employee vacation/time off. It is a lot cheaper than our prior payroll service provider. Each employee also has separate access to view their personal payroll information, change withholdings, print paystubs and w-2's. Friendly and helpful customer service. Would highly recommend.

Kayla W.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/21

Its beneficial to me, because anytime i wanna see my checks, change anything all i gotta do is log in from my android and do it. The customer service is top notch too, i had any issue and it was resolved within a days time..

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate. Also how easy it was for me to change my direct deposit from my smart phone. Very simple use. When i needed to change my tax claims, it took less than a minute. Easy, simple & quick resolve.

Cons

The only thing i didnt like was not being able to see which account old checks were deposted into. I am sure there is a wayz but I couldn't find it. Other than that, i think its a very good product/software.