Showing 8 reviews of 4

Crunched

Accounting & bookkeeping for small businesses

Showing 8 reviews of 4

Crunched is the competitor to quickbooks I've been dreaming of!

Reviewed on 2017/11/22

Crunched is an excellent piece of software that makes my company manage all aspects of our accounting accurately and simply. The efficiency provided by using Crunched has saved us time and money.

Pros

The design of this application is impeccable. The app really focuses on clear navigation, easy to read text and an intuitive workflow. Crunched minimizes the convoluted nature of most competing products. I understand that what we're managing is complex but the interface doesn't need to be difficult.

The web app is responsive, meaning it works on my phone and tablet perfectly. I can access all my information from any device at any time so long as I have an internet connection.

Cons

The app is still young. There are a few tidbits that are constantly being updated and improved upon. This isn't a huge deal because the core functionality of Crunched is solidly built but I'm looking forward to all the kinks being fully ironed out.

Easy to setup and get going!

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

I have more insight and control of my accounting activities

Pros

The user interface and experience is leaps and bounds better than the other accounting software out there. It gives me the control to find and accomplish any task I'm looking to, but the simplicity to not be overwhelmed by unneeded features. All and all a great product that has made my small business accounting much more efficient

Cons

I'm looking forward to being able to use this in the form of a mobile app, but I haven't heard if they are making one or not.

• Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Accounting made easy

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Crunched's interface is smooth. It has a beautiful design, navigates easily, and flows together nicely. It makes something complicated like accounting a little more simple.

Cons

It has a few glitches here and there but since it is still a relatively new product I'm sure all of these will get sorted out.

Bobby P.

Perfect accounting software for my small business

Reviewed on 2017/07/18

Pros

It has all the features I need. Invoicing is incredibly easy, as well as accepting payment. I'm able to keep track of all my financials in one easy to read dashboard. It's simple, dependable, easy to use, and affordable.