Lofty

Real Estate CRM & lead generation software

Marty
Marty

Chime has chimed in our sales!

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Our team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!

Pros

Smart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection

Cons

Needs to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.

Luis
Luis

Chime has some work to do

Reviewed on 2023/03/30

It is a great CRM and I really enjoy using it but as stated there as some major and continuous problems on the backend. More than I have experienced with any other CRM. I use it every day and can get frustrated that simple things don't always work as they should.

Pros

Innovation. Records phone calls. metrics

Cons

The search field is not intuitive. If you want to search for a lead's name you have to know the full name and exactly how it is spelled. If you just know their last name it will pull up all the names with those letters in it before pulling up the relevant lead. If the lead's name is Amin and you only have one person by that name chances are you will have to scroll through a whole number of people before getting to that name. For instance, somebody by the same as Stamin will most likely be shown sooner. There have been more technical issues on this CRM than any of the last 5 that I have used. Campaign emails won't be sent when requested. AI will communicate with leads when not. Texts will suddenly be invalidated. About 18 months ago when I called up technical support I would be guaranteed to get through to someone at least by the 2nd or 3rd try. Now I can try every day for a week and nobody responds.

Iva

Don't waste your time, money and keep stress away!

Reviewed on 2022/12/08

the email says that I need to wait until someone calls me to let me know of the next step prior to cancelling the service!!!

Pros

Nothing to share here, I am sorry...oh may be the last rep that reached out.. She was very nice, too bad she is working for the wrong company

Cons

When you sign, "it is all free and no contract etc" when you ask to cancel there us suddenly a One time Monthly Fee of $500 they charge and for what???The website was not ready for a month, the bill was paid though... Then I have requested the email to be updated with the one connected to my business instead with my personal email...it took more than a month for this to be done.. Then I scheduled a call to go over all with a rep so I can easily understand and implement.. I was given tons of links to watch.. because this is what I am paying the $500 per month ??? I was finally assigned a rep - she was able to explain 80% and the rest again- watch the videos... At this point I reached to another colleague of mine to ask about her experience...and she has a Team...she was so upset because she was paying just like me but the website wasn't ready and set correctly so she can't launch and use it.. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE After a few more reviews and more research I decided to just cancel.. Called all the reps I have had the opportunity to speak with prior to buying the service and each number goes to a voicemail. Then I started receiving emails from TECH SUPPORT.. I am saving the emails so if you think I am just messing with you call me and I will forward the email... So let me finish quickly here.. After multiple emails from Tech Support - My 1st request to cancel was made on [SENSITIVE CONTENT]... today is [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I am waiting for them to call me with THE NEXT STEP????

Chris

CRM system with SO many options

Reviewed on 2023/11/06

Pros

This system has so many functions available that I haven't even began to use them all, but if you want to do something, chances are it's already integrated into Chime. You can track leads and follow ups, set up drip campaigns to keep in touch, and even set up your website.

Cons

Because there are so many things you can do with the system, it can be a little daunting to get started, but there are plenty of how-to videos that walk you through it.

Shayne

Chime review

Reviewed on 2022/09/24

Very good great app

Very good great app

Pros

Ease of use and spot me option makes it convenient if you overdraft

Cons

None I like the app and software very much

Jay

Chime verses Cinc

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

Customer service was poor at best, any issues and it was like pulling teeth to get them to act.

Pros

While similar to Commissions Inc it did not have everything that Cinc had to offer. Functionality was good.

Cons

Nothing really to dislike about the software, it worked as it should.

Andy

Efficient, straight to the point, and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/04/16

Efficient and straight to the point. The features may be overwhelming at times but know you have a great Customer Support to call and its pretty easy to figure out on your own. This makes it easy to call and receive all through your laptop or desktop. Works great with CRM's that only let you call out.

Pros

The platform is easy to guide through. This makes it efficient in my opinion. It saves time and energy to just get what I need done.

Cons

Can be overwhelming with how many features there are. I have had some random loss of sound and calls during some sessions.

Todd

Simple, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2017/07/15

Pros

The interface is clean and streamlined. It makes it easy to find the contact(s) you are looking for and the app is a great sidekick to the CRM.

Cons

The biggest drawback is the lack of a dialer. I have used Mojo for a long time and having two separate CRMs became a hassle early on. I understand Chime is working on a dialer to compete with Mojo, and if it is anything like the CRM portion of their offering, it should be a good one.

Akeesah
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Chime review

Reviewed on 2022/09/01

Not really a bad experience just need better costumer service.

Not really a bad experience just need better costumer service.

Pros

It's easy to you not difficult at all it's fast and sufficient

Cons

That's it doesn't offer much and some times it doesn't honor the invitation

Jessica
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Super convenient in place of brick and mortar bank

Reviewed on 2022/10/18

Pros

Easy to use app. Convenient mobile banking

Cons

Card takes about a week for delivery. No joint account option

Kristine Mae

Chime really help my partner to hit our first million in real estate

Reviewed on 2022/12/21

I loved chime because aside from it is very friendly user it has an option to email and text the lead which is very convenient to us coz we already have those in one system, We used other CRM before but since they had very limited options to do we change and use the chime and this is very heaven to us. Kudos to the developer keep up the good work,

Pros

I also loved the thing we have an AI who texted our lead, drip campaigns as well are really good and also this CRM not pricey.

Cons

None so far, hopefully they will have an option to call directly though the laptop and no bridge number needed for virtual assistant

Lee Anne

What a frustrating company to deal with

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

I am not happy at all. The only reason we are staying with this CRM is because we feel stuck with everything we have set up and do not have the time to set up another one right now. I am disappointed on so many levels and have even spoken to some of the "managers" who just feed you BS and do not seem to care. One manager there [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a total jerk to me because I was upset on the amount of problems I was dealing with for WEEKS.

Pros

I like the features THAT WORK. Tagging and lead tracking are not too bad but every other CRM offers this.

Cons

I do not even know where to start honestly. They offer a lot but they do not take the time to fix the new things they are implementing and just move on to new features. Working with the tech team (That works overnight by the way if you are in the U.S.) is like pulling teeth. I have several tickets open. I get generic responses and temporary fixes.

Michael

Awful Customer Support

Reviewed on 2023/01/18

The customer support is so bad, it makes the CRM nearly impossible to use. It is awful, stay away.

Pros

This is a basic CRM. I am frustrated with basic functionality and the inability of customer support to be prompt or even remotely helpful with their responses.

Cons

Customer support. You can NOT get a hold of someone at this company. They don't answer the phone and when you get someone on chat, they chat with other users and are slow to respond. And when they do respond, it's unhelpful and inaccurate.

Erica
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Using Chime

Reviewed on 2022/11/23

If you need a second chance banking try them out they can help in so many ways.

If you need a second chance banking try them out they can help in so many ways.

Pros

I like that it gives people a second chance and the ablility to earn credit .

Cons

Sometimes some banks dont work with them but its worth using.

Neil

The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

We've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well.

Pros:
- ease of use
- seamless sync from web portal to mobile
- customer service is top notch

Cons

I don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.

Stephanie
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great Real Estate CRM

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Pros

Chime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.

Cons

I had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own.

Wilson

Best crm I've used.

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

Pros

Complete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.

Cons

Occasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress

Ryan

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

Pros

Great interface. Very easy to incorporate into your everyday business. The drip campaign functionality works great.

Cons

Extremely poor customer service. If working within a team the admin recieves more features than the rest of the team.

Tom

Chime is a great platform for real estate teams

Reviewed on 2017/06/06

Pros

The software is user friendly, easily used, and even when they update the system, I dont feel lost. They don't try to reinvent the wheel; they just make it easier to do your job. The product itself is designed with real estate agents and brokers in mind the developers utilize in-house real estate professionals so they can create the best product possible.

Jason

Found a better product somewhere eles.

Reviewed on 2022/01/11

Pros

The use of this product isn't great. To many problems with getting things to work correctly

Cons

I dont feel this is a great product for my needs.

Socrates

Good for starters. Limited connectivity but the software works great

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

If you need something that will manage your contacts/relationships, send mass emails, and generate/manage leads, this is a great starting point.

Pros

Cost efficient and very intuitive. It has a clean UI with everything organized appropriately. Has all the main features you need in a CRM.

Cons

No transaction management feature of integration option to connect with an external software that provides transaction management.

Vida
Vida

The most horrible people on Staff and they charge you for nothing. No products and no website

Reviewed on 2017/10/13

nothing to talk about cause they are horrible absolute horrible
they just lie and promise and do...

nothing to talk about cause they are horrible absolute horrible
they just lie and promise and do not deliver especially their sales dept , managers anyone
that they working there.

Cons

over charge. horrible staff, bad products. no Customer service and very too expensive . They over charged me and never gave me back the money. I would not recommend it to anyone. Promised but didnt deliver.

Brennan

Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

I like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries

Cons

not having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters

RUTH
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE

Pros

THE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS

Cons

THE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.

Ryan

A Lot of Stuff for a Great Price

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

I believe with Chime's help I will kill it in 2018!!

I believe with Chime's help I will kill it in 2018!!

Pros

Functionality, PRICE, customer service, able to customize website, smart drip campaigns call smart plan

Cons

Sometimes takes support a while to get back to you, NO direct line to call if you have questions....