Chime

Daniella B.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Chine makes it easy!

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

My overall experience with Chime was great. They know how important our money is, and have developed a software that makes is very simple.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and navigate this software. Transfers and payments are quick. I've never had an issue with them before. I also liked the low to no fees depending on how you use it.

Cons

The only thing that I disliked was the amount of time it took to get my debit card through them. This may just be subjective due to where I live, but I had to wait 2 weeks for it. This makes it difficult to manage my own funds without accessing it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Denise G.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Modern no frills banking

Reviewed on 2019/12/01

I'm overall satisfied with Chime for my personal use. It doesn't fill all the needs some people have that need to be addressed by traditional banking, but for a basic account service, it's all you need. I was quite bothered by the service outage, but am optimistic that it will not happen again in the future.

Pros

It was incredibly easy to set up an account with Chime and access direct deposit information. Chime processes deposits very quickly, which is a great benefit. Chime also has a "spot me" feature which allows you to overdraft from $20-200 depending on account history with zero penalties.

Cons

Chime had a massive service outage where cards were being declined for several days, which is a huge issue in any case with any bank. Chime also doesn't offer any other perks or interest on savings.

Molly H.
Industry: Real Estate

Excellent for my busy day

Reviewed on 2018/11/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

Pros

I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

Cons

It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

Billee S.

Real Estate CRM and website

Reviewed on 2018/12/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

User friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.

Cons

Ad spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads.

Lawrence G.
Industry: Real Estate

Best choice i have made in awhile.

Reviewed on 2018/08/21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Pros

Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

Cons

None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

Juan V.

Definitely a great tool to have.

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Reminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.

Cons

That I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.

Hilary J.

FINALLY

Reviewed on 2017/07/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Chime almost thinks of everything. Being apart of a team that is coming from several unpleasant experiences with other CRM/IDX website packages, Chime has been the most delicious breath of fresh air. The program is user friendly, connects all leads/clients to their Facebook accounts, and the offers support that is available is amazing. We are so happy with Chime and can't wait to have a longstanding relationship with them!

Todd H.

Simple, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2017/07/15
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The interface is clean and streamlined. It makes it easy to find the contact(s) you are looking for and the app is a great sidekick to the CRM.

Cons

The biggest drawback is the lack of a dialer. I have used Mojo for a long time and having two separate CRMs became a hassle early on. I understand Chime is working on a dialer to compete with Mojo, and if it is anything like the CRM portion of their offering, it should be a good one.

Ruth L.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

REAL ESTATE CRM SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2017/09/14
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THIS PRODUCT WITHOUT THE RECOMMENDATION OF SOFTWARE ADVICE

Pros

THE OUT OF THE BOX CRM FEATURES ARE ROBUST INCLUDING USER DEFINED EMAIL TEMPLATES AND ACTION PLANS

Cons

THE IMPLEMENTATION AND TECH SUPPORT VIA EMAIL CAN BE CHALLENGING. PHONE SUPPORT WOULD BE A NICE OPTION.

Ryan L.

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/02/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Great interface. Very easy to incorporate into your everyday business. The drip campaign functionality works great.

Cons

Extremely poor customer service. If working within a team the admin recieves more features than the rest of the team.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Ben T.
Industry: Real Estate

Overall very simple software but effective

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

view of other options outside of what is my current primary CRM. I know it is lacking and I want a new option to select from. I am still testing to see if this is that tool or not.

Pros

Ease of use, communication logging is a great feature. The best part for me is the app on my phone it is fast and effective.

Cons

No ability to choose Virtual number..integration with Google Voice of other would be very nice. Existing clients wonder why I have one more number. Setting up campaigns is tedious would like to be able to import an excel spreadsheet to execute upon. Transaction and listing manager.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Brandon W.

Intuitive and functional CRM for our team

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

The implementation and integration with the website was very smooth. Great customer service and pricing.

Response from Chime Technologies

Thank you.

Heather S.
Industry: Hospitality

User Friendliness

Reviewed on 2020/10/15

Im very impressed and chime is now widely accepted and I can use it with many other apps by link. Or seperate by routing vs card. I really am pleased and its now my primary.

Pros

Its a breeze. Anything you need to accomplish is right there and easy to find. No searching thru drop downs to find answers or functions. Its super secure, I had an app linked that was hacked. Chime was safe and had no attempt.

Cons

I was not sure it was real at first but I tried it out of necessity and did the download. I have no cons, its easy, secure and you can modify any and all notifications.

Joseph F.
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Chime CRM and IDX Website

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

This CRM/Website is giving me complete control over my database and engagement with clients and leads.

Pros

I really like the ease of use and support to from CHime to onboard with their CRM and Website. Chime was very responsive and made sure that my onboarding went smooth. I really like the website and the tools to engage leads to convert.

Cons

None at this point. I really dont have anything negative to say about Chime. It has really taken my business to the next level.

Virginia keri I.
Industry: Retail
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Love Chime!

Reviewed on 2020/03/22

Chime has been easy to use and love the mobile application. I love getting paid up to 2 days faster than a traditional bank.

Pros

I love Chime because it's a complete on the go bank. There are no fees whatsoever. Easy to use. The app is easy to use as well. Chip secured debit card. Attached savings account that rounds up your change on every purchase.

Cons

My only complaint about Chime is the 3.74 fee to load cash onto my card. I also wish I could deposit a check onto my card within the app. Also I would love to be able to load cash onto my card from an atm.

Danielle B.
Industry: Packaging & Containers

Best decision ever.

Reviewed on 2020/01/19

So far, I have had no complaints. Customer service is nice and everything is so simple that there is no cause for mistakes or issues.

Pros

I love that there is an option to round up transactions and take 20% from your direct deposit each time placing it into a separate savings account. This is a great way to save without actually missing the deducted amount, as you don’t see it in beginning. It’s also a plus that you and a friend receive $50 for a referral!

Cons

My least like about this software is that your able to see your savings balance right on login screen. I wish there was a way to at least minimize it to hide balance just so you aren’t constantly reminded of your balance. It causes your mind to go straight to “oh, there’s money in there.” This results in depending on your savings at times and that isn’t my goal.

Ariel A.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Chime bank

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

My overall experience with chime has been great. It a great bank and people should take a look at it

Pros

Chime is a very good bank to use, I love it because you actually get paid on Wednesday. They are very helpful you call and this always have an answer for you. They even spot you if you don’t have enough in your account to pay for subscription.

Cons

The least thing I liked was when the shut down happen and I couldn’t really switch my saving money over to my spending but chime helps was able to making this happen so I had money to use.

Ariel R.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

I love Chime Banking.

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

My experience has been overall excellent!

Pros

My pros for Chime Banking are its a wonderful bank there tech support is awesome. All your banking needs are always met.

Cons

Biggest con I have is you have a limit of how many times you can withdrawal or transfer money from savings.

James L.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Amazing

Reviewed on 2019/11/24

banking is so much easier now with chime. I used to have a hard time trying to manage the over-draft fees and still have enough to live on. With Chime if I am having a hard time they will spot me with problems and no overdraft charges. I am sticking to chime the only way banking should be.

Pros

Banking made easier and less stressful.

Cons

The system; go down but chime fixes them

Glen H.
Industry: Real Estate

Has a lot of potential, but also a lot of growing struggles

Reviewed on 2018/01/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Chime is not well set up for a team. They are lacking many basic features. I would recommend for an individual agent, but not anyone running a team at this time. They have not built in any features that are needed for a team setup. I'm sure that it will come with time and it will get to a point that it runs well for a team.

If you can accept some growing pains along the way, get on board now. I'm sure pricing will go up at some point. They are constantly working to improve and it has a great foundation.

Pros

The system is very user friendly, it's quick and they are adding additional features. They have excellent pricing compared to alternatives.

Overall, I feel it is an excellent foundation and it will continue to improve. Overall, I'm happy with it so far.

Cons

There are a lot of glitches, errors in the system, problems with email templates, etc. They are all items I would associate with trying to grow quickly. Basically, growing pains. Their support is good and they address most. Some issues take multiple attempts to try and get it resolved.

There are also a lot of grammatical errors and poor formatting that make it into the released product that should never make it past a quaity review.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Brennan T.
Company size: Self Employed

Chime is a clean solution that has taken some time to organize but it working well now

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

I like the ability to organize my leads into groups that have minimum contact times as well as the ability to now do property alerts by geographic boundries

Cons

not having HTML email options for broadcast emails or part of drip campaigns. This requires me to need to use 3rd party software like Mailchimp to send newsletters

John R.

Website looks good but not seeing the leads I hoped for

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Pros

Website looks good but wanted to see leads that I am not seeing not sure what more I should do would like a call from chime checking on progress but it hasn't happened

Cons

Seems ok to me not enough leads though not sure what more I should do would like chime to follow up and see how things are going but that's not happened

Gary C.
Industry: Real Estate

Chime is long of features-very few work

Reviewed on 2020/01/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We have been throught no fewer than 7 or 8 success managers. I had t quit working it so I could finally go get some sales.

Pros

Smart plans-after one year, will not automatically start. Do no move to next plan as designed. Importation was terrible. On boarding we had hundreds of hours trying to get it to work. We have had 4 "success" managers in the past 7 weeks. Does not work as they say. I can honestly say, we have spent over $5500 on Chime monthly fees, and hundreds of hours. Not responsible for one sale. In fact, i can say that they have slowed my business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YET. I have not given up, but I should have.

Cons

EXTREMELY FEATURE RICH AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA IF THEY WORK OR NOT...or worse, are they currently working?

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Socrates M.
Industry: Real Estate

Good for starters. Limited connectivity but the software works great

Reviewed on 2018/07/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

If you need something that will manage your contacts/relationships, send mass emails, and generate/manage leads, this is a great starting point.

Pros

Cost efficient and very intuitive. It has a clean UI with everything organized appropriately. Has all the main features you need in a CRM.

Cons

No transaction management feature of integration option to connect with an external software that provides transaction management.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Dany N.
Industry: Real Estate

Great Start, but could use some work.

Reviewed on 2018/01/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The interface is very user friendly
The website looks quite modern
It only costs a month without marketing
The crm looks very nice.
The CRM has many insights into what clients are looking at

Cons

The CS was just okay. Sometimes they didn't respond quickly.
It cannot integrate with email servers other than Gmail and Outlook.