Playvox

Quality Assurance Software for customer service teams.

• Industry: Entertainment

Great tool, great support!

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

Managed to get rid of spreadsheets
Easily provide and track feedback to agents
Adapt scorecards to measure not only quality but also performance

Pros

It is very user friendly, both for teamleaders, analysts and agents.
It fulfills very well the objective of getting rid of spreadsheets: it allows to automate tasks that were very manual until now.
It is very customizable.

And its support team is simply top level!

Cons

They have not yet managed to integrate the information from each of their modules into one big dashboard. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent
Their reporting is still quite basic, it is not possible to get many insights.

Response from Playvox

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent software that helps learning

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

PlayVox is a software where job performance is measured through statistics, training and personalized evaluations by the QA team.

Pros

It is an excellent software and an excellent work tool, intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I like all the facilities it offers, it is well designed and I don't find anything wrong with it.

Michael J.

A terrific way to monitor quality!

Reviewed on 2019/08/22

Pros

PlayVox allows easy creation/updates of various scorecards for employees; you can create specific goals and values for an overall audit review. For managers, it's easy to monitor your team's progress, offer coaching and feedback (and track coaching results).

Cons

I wish it were a little cheaper per user license; as it stands, most managers share a single login, which makes much more data available to us than we need, so you have to kind of search and keep your own team members together.

Response from Playvox

Hi Michael! Thank you for your review. It's great to know how much value Playvox has for you. Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will take your recommendation into consideration

Natasha F.

My experience with Playvox

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

My overall experience with Playvox is positive -- we can generate reports to guide our Training team and improve our Customer Support.

Pros

Playvox presents ease to use - the new UI is very intuitive, and I can easily find everything that I want.
I've learned how to use the Coaching and Reports lately, and it seems a very powerful tool.

Cons

The only thing I feel that it's difficult is to find the ticket interaction that I was working on, or to find my Evaluation drafts.

Response from Playvox

Hi Natasha!

Awesome Quality check tools

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

With Playvox we have decreased in almost a 60% the amount of work/time/resources we were using when quality checks where done manually

Pros

Assuring the quality of the work of agents can be a very time consuming activity and I have struggle to find a solution that really help us in have a track of progress and review in an agile way. These are some of the features that impress me more of Playvox
- Allows you to check on tickets way faster than doing manually and faster than other platforms
- Very customizable. You can create teams, groups and different score cards with personalized fields.
- Very detailed report dashboard with visibility of the whole team and single agent work
- Work reminders to quality analyst and visibility of their work and notifications to agents when their work is reviewed
- Possibility to review quality analyst work and to implement work calibration
-Customer service is very helpful and the Help center have most of the answers you need

Cons

The only thing that have to be improved is that when displaying the tickets to display it might take a few seconds but in any case it is much faster than other programs

Response from Playvox

Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to know it makes your life easier. No wonder why Playvox was recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution.

Shekh A.

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

My experience is good so far . Because of this app I know which section I need work on . It helps me to become a good agent . Thank you .

Pros

I find it really useful , I can see where I need to improve .

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about this software .

Response from Playvox

Hi Shekh!
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Hassan A.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Bestest software till now date

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Overall best and easy to use software with beautiful interference

Pros

Its beautiful Interference and durability with lots of features

Cons

Just lilbit slow and have some bugs but can be better in future

Response from Playvox

Hi Hassan!
Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Amber L.

Amazing and easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

highly recommend, my supervisors easily review my work, provide attention to detail notes on my completed tasks and allow me to prove my point or sign and approve their grade.

Pros

This software is amazing! There is so much you can do with this software, it is nice that you can select options, and easily navigate through the system.

Cons

there is nothing I would change about this product, honestly it is flawless, smooth, and efficient

Response from Playvox

Hi Amber!

Cibele U.

Usefull

Reviewed on 2020/10/19

Pros

With this software I can improve my performance by following my metrics.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to update some data.

Response from Playvox

Hi Cibele!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Amador C.

Why I love it

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

We use it for our QA and works perfectly

Pros

Easy to use, fast and reliable, it has helped a lot when grading performance and eases our weekly grades.

Cons

none so far as it is the best grading toll I have experienced.

Response from Playvox

Hi Amador!

Shelby B.

Fantastic for Maintaining Neutrality in Internal Review Software

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

I love the ability to keep up with my progress as I grow in my role at my company.

Cons

I wish the interface was more modern and more user-friendly.

Response from Playvox

Hi Shelby!

• Industry: Consumer Services

Very user Friendly and easy to navigate!

LOVE IT!

Pros

Playvox is set up in an organized fashion that allows me to navigate through and clearly visualize the breakdown of my reviews.
This is my first time using software of this nature and it has been a wonderful experience thus far!

Cons

I do not have cons to provide as this is the first time.

Daulet T.

Review of using Playbox

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

I have been working for more than 8 months and have never complained about this program. This program works perfectly

Pros

Convenient for tracking the quality of work

Cons

User-friendly software and easily accessible. Everything is clear and easy to use.

Response from Playvox

Hi Daulet!

Cel P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great solution for Quality Analysis!

Reviewed on 2021/03/18

It is a great tool and many of our procedures are based on the features that Playvox provides. We use Playvox to analyze the quality of the interactions of our B2C Customer Support agents. To provide them with feedback, training and coaching. Also to track their performance by using the scorecards.

Pros

Automation of Workloads for Quality and Performance Analysis, it makes it easier for everyone to just go and do what we need to do regularly.
Easy to implement and use, very pleasant user experience for agents.
The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents.
Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support! Also very open for feedback.

Cons

We need to be able to integrate the information from each of their modules (Learning, Quality, Coaching) into one big dashboard, and with Playvox it is still not possible. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent.
Their reporting is still basic, it is not possible to get some of the insights we need.

Response from Playvox

Hi Cel!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also take your feedback into consideration for future enhancements!

Nader S.

A Feedback Forum to Enhance the Culture and Drive of an Organization

Reviewed on 2020/10/31

At first I was apprehensive because I imagined another one way street that left the employee feeling stranded. As I was introduced and became familiar with its approach, I found that it's system was aware of the importance that all member's feedback is valuable to the organization as a whole! It really puts the finishing touch on a well run business environment!

Pros

The most relieving aspect of this product is its ability to inspire inclusiveness between the manager and employee. It creates a two way communication street to ensure important ideas are acknowledged.

Cons

Although the functionality and ease of use are solid I would not be opposed to sprucing up the layout and graphics. Visual appeal goes a long way.

Response from Playvox

Hi Nader!

Syafiq H.

Best Quality Tool

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

This is the best software to ensure the best quality and performance of my team

Pros

We're able to not only monitor our team's quality and performance, but we can also help the team to improve their performance with the coaching function.

Cons

After been using this software for almost 3 years, I have no complain about using this.

Response from Playvox

Hi Syafiq!

Emad E.

PlayVox Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

We're using Playvox for submitting our evaluation, coaching, calibration, etc.
so it been easy to track the performance for each one in our company, and all of the data are compiled.

Pros

Easy prosses, easy to use, the most feature I would recommend.

Cons

nothing missed all are covered, mostly what you need will be compiled in one page

Response from Playvox

Hi Emad!

Monika P.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Playvox is good software to gain experience!

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

I am solving my problems with remembering procedures. Im a person whos learning by watching something so, its really good to see Your mistakes at examples. Everything is really clear and easy to use. Coaching sessions with Leaders helped me with new procedure and now im getting almost all 100% evaluations. I recomend it to everyone to get better at Your work!

Pros

Thing that i like most is evaluations. This gives me really important knowledge about my own mistakes. It teaches me how to avoid them. Also coaching sessions with leaders are really helpful. I can easily see how i got better (or not better :) ) and we can talk about erasing troubles.

Cons

I think that everything is pretty good but adding more translations would be really usefull. English is not a problem but having Playox in our native language would be great!

Response from Playvox

Hi Monika!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

Muhammad S.

the best software

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

overall best experience

Pros

the best thing is that when we receive an evaluation, an attached email is sent

Cons

everything is fine . nothing is upgradeable

Response from Playvox

Hi Muhammad!

Islam A.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The best way to master your Quality processes

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Awesome,I do like it , it is the best way to master my quality process and help my business to deliver great customer experience

Pros

The features and it's easy to use and the security as well, The reports, graphs everything is perfect with play vox

Cons

Nothing , I am used to view my playbox on daily basis . there is no bugs while using it

Response from Playvox

Hi Islam!

Abdullah ibn S.

The experience

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Overall I would say it has been quite a good experience as I have not come across any issues whatsoever with using playvox. Did find it troubling to have to login every couple weeks or so even though i leave it signed in on my laptop.

Pros

For me as a user in foodpanda I like the fact that the evaluations we get are easy to read. The interface is very user friendly and very easy to learn.

Cons

The fact that there are not too many options or varieties to the interface. While it is easy to use we have to visit too many different tabs for a query. Some people, like me, prefer a more complex interface so that we have more room to explore the whole thing.

Response from Playvox

Hi Abdullah!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so thanks for giving feedback. I'll pass this on to our product team for future enhancements.

Olga A.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

EASY TO USE

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

Playbox is very useful because it help find any information needed when heling customer also help keep track of my performances .

Cons

at tis moment I'm very pleased with the software

Response from Playvox

Hi

Kamel D.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Best tool for my job department

Pros

Filtration helps me finding any demanded information

Cons

From my point of view I don't face any issues

Response from Playvox

Hi Kamel!

Mariam J.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Playvox is very good, program help us to understend our mistakes, i like it

Pros

Good program , good quality , like it , everything is good

Cons

I like everything, and bad nothing, i dont know many english sorry

Response from Playvox

Hi Mariam!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. By the way, your English is great :)

Best Quality Reports software

Reviewed on 2020/10/16

Pros

The software is easy to use and smooth , website is divided into sections that guides you through different options

Cons

The website needs more animations for better quality