Showing 57 reviews of 46

ProofHub

Project management, collaboration & communication for teams

Showing 57 reviews of 46
Dwayne C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Smooth sailing while working remotely and otherwise

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

A project management software platform was something my team thought would take long getting accustomed to and would create a rift between people but it has actually been a smooth ride and it has actually brought us closer together

Pros

ProofHub is all in all a reliable tool for our team. It has proven to be robust and it’s safe to say my team will be using it for the years to come. I like that the interface is very easy to get used to. It is also a preferred platform because it allows you to communicate in multiple ways with chat features and team discussion portals and all.

Cons

Since we were using a lot of tools before we got ProofHub, I feel that it has taken over most of our functions. However, I still find it a bit inconvenient that it has limited integrations with other software platforms.

Yuliia C.

Project management and team collaboration at one place

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

This online project management tool is a centralized place for teams and clients to manage and collaborate over projects easily. We’re happy how ProofHub helps teams to work together in an easy, fast, and smart way with all tools under one roof.

Pros

So many features for such a great price—for any size of the team (unlimited users). ProofHub is a hub for all your project management needs. Online project management tool eliminates long email threads by bringing all team and client discussions at one place. It includes time tracking and reporting to visualize overall project progress. The tool lets you stay in ultimate control about who gets to access what according to the workflow. You’ll never be frustrated with the tool as it is super fast and easy-to-use.

Cons

ProofHub integrates with only 8 apps: Freshbooks, Google Calendar, iCal, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Outlook.

• Industry: Publishing

ProofHub -- for complex projects with many moving parts

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Overall, a solid and capable product. Can be overused to break tasks into a million pieces, but that's more user error than product errors. It's strength is the acquisition of data for storage, and for verification about what was done, and when.

Pros

The multi-dimensional ways of viewing the same information: breaking the work flow into tasks, timelines, deadlines, comments.

Cons

The learning curve is not easy at the start. Also, a single task not completed by an individual can be the excuse to hold a whole project up. This can be solved by setting the parameters more loosely, but it's not intuitive.

Sophie S.

ProofHub!

Reviewed on 2019/05/18

Pros

With Proof Hub I am able to run task and project management effectively. ProofHub creates beautiful Gantt charts for easy project tracking, and you can track time spent on projects.

Cons

All my team like to use Proof Hub, so do I.

Response from ProofHub

Thank you Sophie. Glad you like ProofHub to run your task and project effectively.

Mitja P.

Your best friend when it comes to project management

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

One of the best project tracking management tools out there. 10/10!

Pros

It does just what you would expect from it and more. Managing a project means that you have a large number of things to do, follow, execute, delegate and so on.. ProofHub helps with organizing your project in a user friendly way.

Cons

Nothing in particular, they are probably planing some new integrations so i guess that is where ProofHub could improve.

Hugo M.

ProofHub- Has it all.

Reviewed on 2016/04/19

ProofHub has been a great tool to use at our construction company. We have many development projects spread throughout our country (Dom. Rep.) and we needed a way to stay on top of our tasks, company-wide. After much searching and comparing, ProofHub was the best tool I could find for what we wanted, allowing us to have as many users as we wanted and having many great features. The support team is responsive and the tool is ever-improving. There are bright days ahead for this tool.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks a lot Hugo :)

Abra J.

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

I am having a great experience with this software and is helping me to keep more organized. Highly recommended.

Pros

Helping us a lot to stay organized.

Michael R.

Nice job

Reviewed on 2016/05/03

So far so good, I was able to on-board 15 people without much problems.
A couple features I would like to see.
Relationships between tasks, so if "Joe" approves a PDF, it activates "Sues" continue on the next task after joes approval.
Online Forms integration.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks for your review Michael. I have sent your feature request to concerned team.

Abby G.

Simple and effective

Reviewed on 2016/11/23

We have found ProofHub to be great for handling simple projects and keeping tasks organized. I strongly recommend this product.

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

Reviewed on 2018/04/28

Pros

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

Cons

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

Md mohsin A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

An easy to use tool with great collaboration features.

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

The proofing tool works like magic. It has solved our collaboration challenges to a great extent. We no longer need to switch between different tools for sharing files and reviewing them. Task management has been simplified. We can now set a start and end date to every task. This makes sure that tasks don’t get dragged. Kanban boards have helped us in becoming more productive, as we can visualize the entire workflow. Communication has become quick and easy thanks to the chat tool in the app.

Pros

Like every scattered team, task management was a big challenge for us. But with ProofHub all that has been taken care of. Also, we no longer have to use different tools for task management and collaboration - ProofHub does it all for us. It’s really easy to use so our new members can come onboard without any struggle. We simply love using it.

Cons

The only thing we found lacking was in the integration part. Although it integrates with some popular apps like Freshbooks, DropBox, Box, OneDrive and a few others, the number of apps is fairly limited.

Kristina G.

Great PM tool for small teams

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Great tool for small organisations and diverse teams.

Pros

Extremely simple and easy to use too.
After I compared it with more than 6 other tools - ProofHub won in our company because it was really easy to use and implement in not-only-PMs team and the cost is reasonable.
It has great Gantt charts, personal views, project separation, user roles, different ways of presenting information, bulk upload, templates, etc. Really enjoyed using it.

Cons

The tool is quite simple and might not be working for large organisations and complex projects. There are no workflows and requirements management.

Shyanna G.

Team members using Proofhub.

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Overall, Proof Hub is amazing to keep teams on the same page on the work been done one any giving project and is very inexpensive for small and growing company's. There is some features that would be helpful for Proof Hub to add like invoicing, budget, and resource management tools. The speed of the page loading is slow and could be worked on.

Pros

Proof Hub is very easy to setup with inexpensive prices that are charged monthly flat fee. It keeps my team well organized and track with Status reports. My team keep track of multiple projects, create mandated among among task with chart view. The best feature is that my team members can get estimate time for the other team members, when their part of project will be finished. Overall, Proof Hub is an amazing app for teams needing assists with project that have multiple team members working on one project, and is perfect for small and growing company.

Cons

My team would like Proof Hub needs a budget, invoicing, and resource management tools. There not every feature under the sun, and the pages loads up very slowly.

Logan S.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A good project management and proofing tool, but very manual and buggy

Reviewed on 2020/04/05

Pros

ProofHub was incredibly easy to use and kept all our project management needs in one place. The calendar function was helpful, with Gantt charting, be it minimal. The email notifications were easy to set up and maintain to ensure everyone knew what stage things were at.

Cons

We found ProofHub to be very manual in the need to set it up and maintain its upkeep. This took valuable time away from projects, so I think this kind of solution only works somewhere where there is a dedicated project manager and where the projects aren’t being managed alongside people’s normal roles. Support was okay, nothing to scream home about though, they were quite slow at times.

Krissy J.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Pretty good and simple tool. Great value for the money!

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Easy to use and quite good price for full subscription.

Pros

Simple to use - all of our team members finds it intuitive to use. Has a Gantt chart with dependencies and can easily be manipulated. You can be part of multiple projects at the same time and also create pretty simple kanbans for daily use for example. I like that you can modify the frequency of the reminders/email notifications you receive

Cons

Pretty hard to upload existing list of tasks - you need to first break it down by different departments.
It takes a while to switch statuses in Gantt chart view - I guess it will be done with time.

Srushti S.

An All-round Project Management Software

Reviewed on 2020/01/21

It’s one easy way for teams to manage their work and get results. We’re pretty productive and happy with the software.

Pros

ProofHub is an all-rounder software that lets me organize all my tasks at one place. Its features let us manage every aspect of work easily and collaboratively with proofing, announcements, to-do lists, group chat, Kanban board view, Gantt chart and more. With ProofHub, we can have everything in one streamlined and organized place.

Cons

It can do better in terms of integrations

Lauren C.

I can't wait for the "Me" tab to be released with ProofHub Bolt

Reviewed on 2016/05/19

As of now, there is no easy way to keep track of all your projects and still see everyone else's projects. With 100+ users managing their own projects, there is less chaos than I expected. Still, I think the "Me" tab will make things a lot easier for our users once it's released. Since people find assigning tasks to be tedious, it will make things much easier if they can view what projects they are assigned to.

The app has a little bit of a learning curve, but it's pretty easy to use if you spend some in it. Users that aren't as tech savvy or try to spend as little time in the app as possible tend to have a harder time learning how to use it.

PHSupport responds very quickly and accurately to my emails. Tia in particular has been great about answering all my questions promptly. I feel more confident using this app knowing that they are available to help me.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks for your review Lauren. We have just started rolling out Beta version of ProofHub Bolt and you can expect that in couple of days. :)

Manish A.

ProofHub Bolt is great!

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

Our company has been using ProofHub as a collaboration and task management tool for close to two years now. ProofHub Bolt was a major revision and had lots of bugs when it was released a couple of months back. Over the last few weeks, the ProofHub support team has very proactively and aggressively fixed bugs reported by us. In fact, they were eager to learn more about the issues that we had been facing via Skype call. It feels great to know that the company stands behind its product and is willing to listen to the feedback. There are still a couple of bugs remaining but we feel very confident that they will be fixed. ProofHub Bolt certainly brings a fresh life to the product and its "Me" section is neat.

Pros

"Me" section is a great addition.

Cons

The gantt chart can certainly use some more features.
Likewise the API can also get more functions.

Myca A.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Great for Proofing . . . PM, maybe??

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

My team and I tested ProofHub before eventually going in another direction and really enjoyed using it. The interface was simple and intuitive and even the least tech-savvy of our team did well with it.

Pros

I really love ProofHub's tools for proofing. However, they've lately been marketing themselves as a full-fledged project management software. I'm not sure I could support that direction, as their PM tools are still relatively light. My team and I tested ProofHub before eventually going in another direction.

Cons

This is a story of a platform attempting to extend too far beyond its roots. The name is 'ProofHub' for a really good reason -- it's great for proofing! Other functionality, not so much. The workflows and boards are not as fully thought-through as they could be, for one.

Chandra O.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Others offer it free

Reviewed on 2019/04/23

I just recently became a virtual assistant and explored ProofHub as an option for project management.

Pros

The ProofHub+ beta looks pretty sleek; the left sidebar takes up very little space and has all the shortcuts you need.

Cons

The pricing. You can get better project management using other applications, at least if you're a simple freelancer like myself. PH might be better for large, corporate settings.

An all-round solution for growing businesses and teams

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Once you go for ProofHub’s free trial, believe me, you’ll keep using it. And that’s even better because of ProofHub’s no per-user fee and simple subscription plans. The software has given us everything we need and we’re pretty productive and happy.

Pros

I like that ProofHub is so seamless, intuitive, and easy to use. It keeps all your work-related stuff like projects and people under one roof in a convenient way.

Cons

In terms of integration, it can do a lot better.

Sarah B.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great for Marketing Automation projects

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

In my past, I have used Basecamp and have really liked it. In using ProofHub, I found it to be very robust but not as user friendly by comparison. It sends lots of notifications to your email, which I changed in the settings. But now I feel like I don't have as much insight as I want. In other words, it seems to work in extremes when it comes to notifying you and/or team members about project deadlines, activity, etc.

Pros

It is good for working w/ Marketing project teams.

Cons

Not very user friendly and too many notifications.

Aram L.

ph

Reviewed on 2016/05/20

Pros

I like everything about PH, the only think that i dont like is that i dont get all the notifications on my email.

Response from ProofHub

Thanks a lot for your review Aram. If in case you are facing any issue feel free to contact us at [email protected] :) :)