Staffvelox Reviews

Staffvelox

Employee scheduling and time & attendance software

4/5 (1 review)
Tracy M.

Almost perfect for our needs. . .almost

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

I am a fairly new user, but it's been working well. The kiosk app is glitchy, but entering times manually is pretty simple. It's meeting most of our needs right now, but a few changes (mentioned earlier) would really make it worth the money. It is a little pricy for the amount of staff we have.

Pros

When we switched scheduling software, we needed one that handled multi-locations - and let us see staff shifts at either location simultaneously. Staffvelox does that. Many of our staff work at both locations each week and I love that we can see shifts at location 1, while scheduling for location 2. That's the main feature that sold me on the product.

Cons

A few things missing that would make it great. Scheduling a long list of employees gets confusing, I'd like to see scheduled staff at hope rather than scrolling because of this we always are looking at month view. More filters would be beneficial as well - i.e. who only open shifts (from the admin side when scheduling). And a way we communicate with staff right from the app - we miss this in our old software.

7.0/10