DataFeedWatch

Data feed management & optimization tool

Paulo R.

A Must Have tool for Managing Feed baseaded Channels

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

It's helped me adjust, evolve, manage and reach better results for my clients in all feed basead channels, specially Google Shopping.

Pros

Its a must have tool for managing feeds, which makes a huge difference in the outcome results for our clients. Easy to use, have many ways to customize different feeds, and they are always evolving.

Cons

Nothing really. It's a great fit for our businnes.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you for your kind words, Paulo! :)

It's amazing to hear that you've seen a significant performance increase with Google Shopping, and other channels, using DataFeedWatch. It makes us excited to continue growing with and for Customers like You :)

Happy to have you with us and looking forward to achieving even more together!

• Industry: Furniture

Great tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Great experience!

Pros

Ease of use and great way to save time! This tool really helps me skip all the manual work in data and content management.

Cons

Could have more innovative solutions / specifications for my specific needs

Kaitlyn K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great Software, Great Customer Service & Price

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

Allows me to customize just about everything under the sun in my data feeds. Easy to use and Datafeedwatch has AMAZING customer service that will walk you through any questions you might have. I really love DataFeedWatch!!

Cons

Can be complicated to audit and optimize.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Thank you so much, Kaitlyn! ;)

We're very pleased to hear you would describe DataFeedWatch support as amazing, and happy you found all the customization options you needed in our tool!

For audit and optimization - please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would appreciate assistance in that area. We'd love to connect for an online session and go through reviewing and optimizing your feeds together :)

Erik D.

Can't work without DFW anymore

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

We use DFW for almost every client. Because we are daily users we now the tricks and can work very quickly. The tool gives us so much efficiency in setting up and improve feeds and also setting up Shopping campaigns as we want.

Pros

DataFeedwatch is a very straightforward and easy to use tool! Everything is easy to understand and by doing it once you understand the functions and also learn directly how you can use some functions in other ways and accounts!

Beside that, when you have an problem, the support chat is very helpfull and quick in helping you. They are solving your problems for you.

Cons

It's not particular an Con of DFW itself but more of tools like this. You need to use them to understand them. The first time you use it it can be a bit hard to make the correct optimyzations. But the support is in that case there for you and willing to help!

Elizabeth H.

AWESOME Tool and SUPPORT is A+

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

The support staff are so very knowledgeable and helpful, the entire team is great but Have been dealing with them for years.

Pros

We really like the ease of use and the ability to control what we send in feeds.

Cons

Can take a while for a new channel to be created but they are really awesome at getting it done

Response from DataFeedWatch

Elizabeth - thank you very much for your feedback :)

It's a great compliment to hear you'd rate DataFeedWatch support A+, and that you find our feed tool easy to use - that's exactly what we strive for!

We're very happy to have you with us, and looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation for years to come.

Emilio L.

Consistent, Quality Service!

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

It has been about 3 - 4 years, maybe more, since I began using their service. They have been consistent in offering a robust solution and I couldn't be happier.

Pros

I have been using DFW for years now after dumping another service that simply went out of business but kept charging for the same old features. DFW is a company which is constantly adding improvements and making sure their customers are taken care of. In fact, their customer service is SUPERB.

Cons

So far I have not experienced anything negative. Setting feeds is NOT easy and a bit complicated but then their support is THERE to help you.

Andrew B.

One of my favourite tools

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Pros

The interface is intuitive and easy to use and once you have mastered the normal setup there are multiple powerful ways to edit and improve the feed without having to constantly go back to the developer or alter the feed itself at the source. Also, if you get stuck the support team are amazing.

Cons

Library of common regex commands to do some of the more regular tasks, for example, one we use all of the time removes HTML elements from the description.

Greg N.

Excellent System - Meets all of our Needs

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

Pros

The system is very easy to Integrate into BigCommerce even on Multiple Storefronts. The system is very easy to make rules, no matter how complex. I love being able to exclude a set of items very easy for a certain feed.

Cons

I wish I had more customizations features I could do myself, but after speaking with the Support Team they are always able to get whatever I want to be implemented live.

Sebastian T.

Excellent and for a great price. DFW has helped White Shark Media in all feed management needs

Reviewed on 2018/04/27

Pros

The navigability and how easy to use the platform is.

Customer support is amazing as well and always willing to help and go the extra mile

Cons

I would love if you guys could go after search campaign creations tailored to product inventory. This would really help our ecommerce client from the text ads side.

Paulo R.

I use in the agency and always indicate it for my consulting clients. I must have tool.

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

I've been able to put feeds online that otherwise wouldn't go or it would have costed a lot time and money.

Pros

Everything. It's simple to use, generate good results and has easy ways to manage complex tasks in a xml feed.

Cons

Something it goes down, but they fix it pretty quickly. So I haven't found anything that I may consider an issue.

Michael W.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Organizing my feeds

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

The crew at Datafeed Watch are very helpful, and never make me feel like the novice that I am. They offer advice, and got me up and running very quickly. The best support I have ever experienced with our online store.

Pros

The feeds are easy to set up and the pre-loaded templates make it even easier.

Cons

I am not a marketing guy, so I have to stop periodically to learn the idioms.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback! ;)

It's really great to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with DataFeedWatch support.

We try to make sure our feed tool is as straight-forward as possible, so thank you for letting us know about an area we could improve in. If you ever find yourself wondering - please remember you're always welcome to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help!

Sara J.

Easy to set up with great support if there's a problem or question.

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

Ease of use and price point. It's also pretty flexible with what you can do though not overly complicated (like some other feed management platforms I've used). The guys in the support team are always responsive and have always sorted any queries quickly and efficiently.

Elizabeth G.

DataFeedWatch is the best tool I've tried

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

DataFeedWatch has allowed me to create and edit data feeds without a ton of technical skill. I currently manage 12 different stores without any issues. I've been using the software for 2 years and have only received one download error for one store the entire time.

Pros

For the price, Datafeedwatch allows you to create and edit data feeds with the same complexity and execution as tools that cost hundreds of dollars per month more. The biggest plus is their customer service, they are super fast and go way above and beyond to help you.

Cons

I don't have any complaints, I like the software as is.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Elizabeth - thank you! :)

We're excited to hear you find DataFeedWatch an excellent and affordable feed solution.

We count ourselves lucky to have Customers like you, and we're looking forward to continuing our successful cooperation for years to come!

Joris W.

Great feedmanagement tool. Quick service by chat and great service overall.

Reviewed on 2017/09/13

Pros

Thinking with you mentality. Problem solvers. Easy to use interface. Enables us to connect to all the channels we want to and more.

Cons

Speed. They fixed part of this problem with launching a new version though. Still something worth improving in my opinion.

Frank R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

keep up the good work

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

easy making feed for everything and great to customize every feed as I want it.

Pros

easy to use, and awesome support right away every time

Cons

update only one time a day
need to upgrade for one more shop (expensive for small shops like mine)

Response from DataFeedWatch

Great to receive such nice feedback, Frank! Thank you :)

Happy to hear you appreciate DataFeedWatch support - on our side, it's a pleasure working with you!

Multiple scheduled updates are available from Agency Plan and up, but did you know that every subscription Plan includes a possibility to trigger store update by choosing 'refresh products' any time of day? Perhaps this could be useful for you at times?

We have also revised our Plans recently and there are some changes you may find favorable - we reached out to you via email to discuss in detail.

Søren R.

Great piece of software

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

DataFeedWatch solves all my feeds issues. They provide a great piece of software, and if I have any issues their support is always helpful.

Cons

I don´t really know. I am a very satisfied user of DataFeedWatch. If I should pick something it would be the design. I dont like their green color.

Michelle S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great tool to manage all kinds of data feeds!

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

We've been using this tool for a while now and we're very happy with it. It just does a lot of work for you and the support there to help us with anything.

Pros

- Fast and really helpful support via a chat.
- A large number of standard templates for many different countries and channels.
- Many different segment options
- Great price value

Cons

- Takes a while to get used to the tool, the design/user experience feels somewhat outdated, but you can do a whole lot with this tool, ones you get the hang of it.

Daniel E.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Well rounded tool for feed automation and management along with prompt and great support

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

Pros

Support
Pricing
Agency-Account (multi tenant))

Cons

Pricing too high for adding update intervals/update windows

Erik B.

DFW Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

Pros

The ease of use and the support you get from DFW.

Cons

Perhaps the interface itself isn't the most appealing.

Mads L.

The best feed management software

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Pros

Great support and great management software, what's not to like? And if software does not support a specific functions, then you just write to the staff which gladly will assist you/programm it for you. All the featuers, staff and user experience is simple and amazing

Andrea L.

Great experience! Good job guys!

Reviewed on 2017/05/12

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use it on a daily basis! I loved this product at first sight. I think i will continue to use it

Cons

Somethimes it is not so fast in updating things.
Moreover I suggest to add other languages, such as italian

Ronald H.
  • Industry: Furniture

The best tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/08

Pros

Easy to use, great and fast customer service

Cons

Price difference between plans is too high, but they started to change it.

Response from DataFeedWatch

Ronald, it's a pleasure to have you with us and thank you for your kind words! :)

In our work, we put emphasis on providing great Customer experience and fair pricing. After receiving customer-feedback on the pricing structure, we've given more flexibility to our Plans to ensure everyone can find their optimal solution.

Hope you'll find the changes to your liking!

Ray K.
  • Industry: Sports

Great Product & Even Better Customer Support Team

Reviewed on 2021/03/19

Incredible. The team is wonderful and the application is easy to use.

Pros

Ability to link products correctly and update descriptions, IDs, etc.
The customer support team is fantastic and very helpful.
Easy to use and understand

Cons

There isn't anything I did not like about this software.

Francisco S.

Best Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

Pros

The product is amazing, you can do anything with your feeds in google shopping. Also, the best is the customer service, they help you to make your shop rise and shine

Cons

Maybe the way to integrate with google analytics is a bit weird.

Manó S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

DataFeedWatch is a "must have" for all retail businesses

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Pros

The greatest service for automated and customized feeds, not even comparable with other services all around the world. Highly recommended A+ !

Cons

Nothing, they are all good specially including the customer service!