AcroTime Reviews

AcroTime

Web-based workforce management suite for SMBs

4.9/5 (9 reviews)
Colleen W.

Timekeeping Made Easy

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

I have used many times of timekeeper programs over the years and AcroTime is by far the most user-friendly, affordable program. In addition, we have received continuous support through periodic email correspondence from our original marketing specialist. It is terrific that the company cares enough to make sure that we are still happy with program and that everything is still going well. When we were initially getting set up, there was a small glitch with our QuickBooks (older version) recognizing the AcroTime data, but the customer support team resolved the glitch professionally and quickly so there was no delay in processing payroll, which was sincerely appreciated. We are extremely happy with AcroTime on every level! If I were to grade AcroTime, I would give them an A+. Thank you AcroTime for everything!

Pros

It is very user-friendly and not hard to find data. I can make filtered reports based on my needs. Employees can even leave me notes explaining variances in their hours so that I can address the variances when I have time.

Cons

The employees were initially clocking out instead of in and visa versa, but have now gotten used to the clock in and clock out buttons.

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you for the A+ rating!

Michael R.

Everything you need and more!

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

I have used several time and attendance systems over the last 8 years. For the past 3 years I have had the pleasure of using the Acrotime system. During this period I have not had any issues at all. The software is very reliable. Their customer support is extremely efficient, courteous,very knowledgeable and responsive. They answer the phone immediately (if you are lucky you will get Sylvia) and resolve the issue. No machine or directing you to leave messages for issues. If for some reason they need to look into an issue, they would immediately investigate, fix it for you or email the fix. As always they would ask us to call back with any questions. Unfortunately, we had to move to a different system and I had no choice in the matter. Please know I miss Acrotime tremendously and highly recommend everyone to give them an opportunity to show you the system. You will not regret it!

Pros

Customer Service

Cons

We no longer use it

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

We're so sorry you aren't able to use AcroTime any more - we miss you! Thank you so much for your kind words.

Dolinda H.

great product!

Reviewed on 2017/02/09

In the past we have used the biometric system, which was good but would have difficulties with some individuals being able to scan their finger. The web time clock is so much better, there is no need to stand in line and wait for others to clock in. Its very easy to use and can be done right from your desk top. the set up is also very easy and simple to follow.

Pros

very easy to use and install

Cons

I didn't find any.

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you for your kind words! We certainly do try to make sure AcroTime is as easy an intuitive to use as possible. It's nice to know we've succeeded!

Tim G.

From the word go it was a positive experience. They were very accommodating to our requirements.

Reviewed on 2017/06/05

Easier for employees to submit their time.
Reduced labor in managing submitted time.

Pros

We are a service company with office and field employees that both needed flexible setups.
They customized the software to meet our needs. When an issue arose the customer service was outstanding in getting it resolved.

Cons

I think the the biggest limitation is the mobile app, but again it is made for mobile and is not supposed to be the web version. But they were hands down far superior than two other vendors who could only do a max of three entry fields.

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you! We understand different organizations have different needs and do our best to accommodate them. We're glad to hear you've been able to reduce the labor needed to process employee time.

Jayne T.

A user-friendly system!

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

We've used the AccroTime Platinum system for just under a year. It's user-friendly and the customer service they provide is exceptional!

Pros

User-friendly, customize any report

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you for your kind words! (We also like to think our customer service staff are pretty exceptional!)

John R.

Review of Acrotime

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

We have been using this tool for about 3 months now and have had not issues. It was easy for our employee's to learn and transition to using. Reporting is simple as is exporting the time sheet from the system and into our payroll system. The reporting allows for easy access to information to monitor the hours utilized, overtime tracking and computation, and tracking PTO.

The employees find it easy to log into the system and log in and out. The system also allows the administrator to designate where employee's can log in and any time thresholds such as no clocking in before 8:00 am.

We are a small- medium sized company with 28 employees. This system has the functionality, easy of use and price point that worked well for our company. I would recommend to anyone looking for a reliable time card system.

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you for your recommendation!

Fantastic!! This product allows us to keep accurate time on all of our employees!

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

ArcoTime allows us to keep perfect track of when our employees arrive and leave the job site. No more employees who stretch the time they arrived or left.

Cons

AcroTime is a little bit different than the softwares that I am used to, but other than that there are no cons.

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad to be able to help you record more accurate employee work time.

Gil S.

WORD FROM THE CONTROLLER

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/02/14

Acrotime is great product for keeping payroll timesheets and scheduling information in an online database that is friendly and easy to use for both program staff and administrative staff. Acrotime records both worked and time off hours, has easy informative reports, and has reduced the processing time for the bi-weekly payroll processing. The cost is very low for the services received.

Pros

On-line, ease of use, great support.

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

We're so glad to hear that AcroTime is saving you processing time on your payroll.

Margaret M.

Solid timesheet system

Reviewed on 2017/01/20

We have been using Acrotime for years. It is dependable and ties to our payroll system. Customer support is very good.

Pros

Cons

Documentation is weak

Response from Acroprint Time Recorder Company

Thank you for your kind words. We know when it comes to payroll, dependability and accuracy are key.