Showing 24 reviews of 14

Showing 24 reviews of 14
Heather L.

Nice program

Reviewed on 2017/08/17

Pros

For me not being to computer savvy the efficiency of the whole program is easy to operate. Easy to find information.

Cons

The only con I have is not being able to back date on assessments I at times do not get time to get things done on time or start it and didn't save it on time when I go back to Finnish it I have to write the current date . Could be more my fault verses yous :)

Lexis H.

very smooth flowing experience, easy to navigate and has many useful features

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

that we are completely paperless, and can remotely do everything needed at home in case of an emergency.

Cons

when entering vitals, you have to continually go back to residents and pick the residents name and then enter the vitals, it would be nice to have a scrolling list of residents names

Cristie M.

As the wellness director I use it about twice a month. It does most of what I would like it to...

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

There are lots of options and allows departments to work together, see and input information to share.

Cons

Sometimes I would like it to be easier to customize it to fit our facility needs better and be more effective.

Response from Senior Insight

Cristie - We tried to contact you a couple of times without any luck. We offer customization, much you can do yourself or we are happy to assist.

If you would like assistance with this please contact us at 888.368.5557,

Regards,

Senior Insight Team

Mauricio K.

very good, easy to navigate, straight forward and user friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

I was able to self teach and use software effectively, ensuring service plans were completed accurately and on time

Pros

Easy to navigate around. I am not computer savvy but was able to self teach the software and have no issues starting, editing or completing service plans.

Cons

I would like to have been able to add in certain things such as actual move in dates as well as initial admission dates, I had to hand write them in as an alternative

Ruby R.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

I did not get to use it long, but I really liked it

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Pros

That I had control of how I wanted the MAR to be done; print a daily census, being able to print one order and not having to print the entire MAR when something was added.

Danielle D.

Straight forward and easy to use

Charting from anywhere!

Pros

The functionality of it. I like how easy it is to use and it is easy to learn new functions. The calendar is very useful, I like that pictures can be added.

Cons

We do not use all feature yet. It also takes a while to load sometimes, printing format isn't always correct. Saving things takes a while even with good internet occasionally.

Kassandre B.

Great!

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

How simple it is. It's easy to use and navigate in between windows. I also like how you can see all the residents to chart on them.

Cons

It can be really slow at times. I typically have to set it down and come back to it. Sometimes it doesn't refresh right or the ecares don't load right.

A great cloud-based assisted living management platform!

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Pros

Easy to learn and navigate for new users even if you are not very computer savvy. My team was able to learn this app in a short time.

Cons

It can be slow at times and takes a while to load everything up. I usually have to restart or just leave the app open for a while to let it load.

Denise G.

Still learning the software, but like what I see so far

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Pros

Like how it is user friendly and the fact that he always is willing to work with us. We are required by state regulations to have certain documentations and he has been creating these documents.

Brianna K.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Less material cost. Easy way to check on staffs meds and signing.

Pros

Easy accessibility to all options. I enjoy not having to flip page after page of paper. Now it's all right at the swipe of a finger tip. Love it.

Cons

Can sometimes not want to go back to the previous page. You have to close app and go back in. Also not a real fan of the locking notes.

Sharon G.

Great Software and Great Support Team

Reviewed on 2017/07/07

Ease of use, practicality, it touches every section that we need to run our facility and take excellent care of our residents which is our ultimate goal! This software addresses every issue related to senior care.

Pros

the Excellent Customer Service!! Whenever we need training or education on a specific part of the software, the Senior Insight Team are always just a phone call away to assist us in any way that they can. They make our team feel as if they are there for us, no matter what! I have personally called on a weekend and had a response phone call back......a business cannot ask for more than that!!

Amanda S.

This is a very user friendly system.

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

Time savings, easy reporting, faxing, detailed care plans, CNA and nurse care documentation.

Pros

It is user friendly. It allows the nurses to clearly communicate the residents' needs to the staff through ecares. The faxing capabilities saves time and paper. Any issues or concerns are addressed immediately.

Louise E.

I use this software to track resident records and medications

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

Pros

I love how easy to use. Clear pages to switch back and forth. Can put in a lot of info on the resident.

Cons

The editing function is difficult and confusing. I can't figure out how to "edit" existing family information.

Sheila S.

We had a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 2017/07/03

The ability to get resident information no matter where I am in the world and able to fax, email the information. Of course the ability to keep documents in the program has made us go 80% paperless

Pros

Easy to use for all staff to understand the ability to connect to our Inform so staff has the care plans in hand has been a Hugh plus. Staff being able to connect no matter where we are is another.

Cons

Marketing and prospective resident area. I don't like how they have it set up. Hard to follow . If it was set up by oldest to newest date or easier to retrieve the information. Could be less complicated.